The Fountain Grille
110 Motor Parkway
Smithtown, NY 11788Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Fountain Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://upskyli.com/
- Phone: 6312311100x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:30am - 11:00am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Robert Egan
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have rooms that accommodate smaller functions of 30 guests and range all the way to our Grand Ballroom that can accommodate up to 450 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Carol Cozza 6312311100x322
A word from The Fountain Grille
Open restaurant, situated in the main lobby area. Enjoy a romantic night out, have a corporate luncheon, or read a book with a glass of wine. Whatever your pleasure we are here to serve you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Fountain Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- it's all about the serviceProseVIPDined on 10/5/2013the food is decent enough for a hotel restaurant...but the service was excellent and that sets it apartSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- breakfast spot for sureYummyVIPDined on 5/23/2013It's in a hotel but the food is great, fresh and delicious and you'd wanna go there for a romantic breakfast with your special someone for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad businessOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/17/2011Purchased a gift certificate through restaurants.com about 5 weeks prior to dining. ordered drinks upon arrival and scanned a very typical and boring menu. Upon waiters return I mentioned the gift certificate and was advised that they would not be honoring it. A manager came over to reiterate that even though their ad is on the website they would not be taking the GC because of a payment issue with restaurants.com Whatever their issues are with their advertisor should remain their issues and not passed along to the consumer. Will NEVER go back there and recommend against it.
- This is a hidden gem. It hasPeteVIPDined on 7/8/2010This is a hidden gem. It has great food, good, friendly waitresses, and good ambience. They will try to please you in any way they can. It is a great restaurant.Special Features: