The Fireside Restaurant, Waterfront Dining
One Heron Road
The Resort at Port Ludlow
Port Ludlow, WA 98365Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
The Fireside Restaurant, Waterfront Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.portludlowresort.com/food/fireside-restaurant
- Phone: 3604377412
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Sunday: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dan Ratigan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Rooms available with a view of Ludlow Bay, the Olympic Mountains, the Port Ludlow Marina. Special events from weddings to social gatherings to corporate events.
- Private Party Contact: Linda Fyfe 3604377040
- Entertainment: Classical guitar in evenings on occasion.
A word from The Fireside Restaurant, Waterfront Dining
The Fireside, waterfront dining located at The Resort at Port Ludlow. The Fireside is open every day (except Christmas Day) and offers breakfast, lunch, Happy Hour, Dinner, and special events. Classical guitarist on Thursday evening. Farm to table Dinner with Daily Dinner Menu reflecting what"s freshest from the farms, artisans and local fisheries.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Fireside Restaurant, Waterfront Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (12)great for outdoor dining (8)special occasion (8)notable wine list (7)fit for foodies (7)romantic (7)great for brunch (4)good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (1)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Quiet Waterside diningBabsVIPDined on 8/20/2014Had a wonderful... well make that good... dinner at the Fireside on the deck. While the food preparation was disappointing (risotto cold) and scallops very small, our waitress made the entire meal fabulous!! Heather was amazing, knew her "stuff". (another order of risotto and one more scallop were prepared, but by then everything else was luke warm or eaten)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A night outsecretgetawayDined on 8/16/2014We had gone over to Port Ludlow for a weekend getaway.. and reserved Saturday for a quiet dinner, the restaurant was amazing, we sat outside and enjoyed not only a great night out.. but the food was also amazing.. our waitress took very good care of us, making sure we had everything we needed without being overboard on service. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellently prepared foodfoodlvrDined on 8/8/2014The dinner entrees are delicious and perfectly prepared. Breakfast is also very well prepared. The only thing on my wish list is a selection of less rich and simpler fare for breakfast in addition to the existing selection.Special Features:
- Good Food and High PricesLewEDined on 8/8/2014Food was very good, some portions small, and the entrees and dessert very expensive.
- Great food!thelegendDined on 8/4/2014Our first visit, here for our anniversary, were treated very well. Great food, at the upper end of the price range.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Romantic Getaway ExpereinceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014We chose the Fireside to celebrate our wedding anniversary. This proved to be a wonderful experience. The location is close to home, so it was not a journey to get there. Yet it, felt like we were on a long distance getaway. The atmosphere was wonderfully peaceful. The food was great. And the staff were very welcoming. Our server was attentive without being intrusive. He was very helpful and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Service but Great FoodKymiwymiDined on 5/23/2014We have eaten here before but this time our server would disappear for 30-45 minutes at a time which made the wait between courses and drinks too long. We were a party of 4 adults for dinner on a Friday night. Disappointing and we will probably try a different restaurant next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the The Fireside Restaurant, Waterfront Dining reviews archive.
- Gorgeous, Food, Service, View!MarilynHDined on 4/23/2014This is a beautiful restaurant with a see through fireplace overlooking the sound. It is not often you find a restaurant that excels in food, service, location, view and vibe. This one does! We love it here.Special Features:
- Tasty but not enough.HungryDined on 3/14/2014I thought that the food had good taste and the presentation was good but the amount of steak was laughable. I paid 29 for a steak dinner and it seemed the main course was the potatoes. I had about 3 ounces of steak to about 8 ounces of potatoes, there was only five small bacon sized strips of meat for a steak dinner. Maybe try and scrimp on something else.
- Mother-Daughter BrunchSnootlesDined on 3/9/2014I had the Eggs Benedict which was quite good. My daughter had the Root Vegetable dish. She liked it but said it would have been better as a scramble. It was very tasty but "missing something". Our server, Justeen, was very good --- attentive, knowledgeable, friendly. They honored my request to be seated by a window. At the time there were 3 other pairs of diners -- older guests, so the ambiance was very quiet. Style of dress was "golf course khakis" to "northwest casual". All in all, very acceptable. We will eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quintessential romantic mealMarcDined on 2/22/2014We dined here as guests of the Inn, primarily because of its convenience. However, given the high quality of the food and service we received, I would certainly be willing to drive to experience another meal here. We were seated next to the fireplace, which contributed to the calm, cozy atmosphere we experienced throughout the meal. The wine list was sufficient, and the menu impressive, featuring a vast array of local meat, seafood, and produce. As a baker, I particularly appreciated the warm, perfectly crisped pane d'amore bread that accompanied our meal. Our server was friendly, welcoming, and very knowledgeable about the evening's offerings. He was extremely attentive, though not the slightest bit intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerNWreturnDined on 2/13/2014Perfect dining experience for a birthday dinner. Very pleasant and attentive service...always with a smile! Seated near the fireplace with an accompanying guitarist (on Thursday night). Has a good happy-hour menu before 6:00 PM with half off their light menu and otherwise a quality full menu.Special Features:
- Regular ChoiceMichaelBDined on 1/27/2014We live nearby, so this is a weekly highlight for dinner with friends. Recommend for locals and visitors.Special Features:
- Great food & service. We wentDWilsonDined on 12/31/2013Great food & service. We went to brunch the next day. Excellent menu choices and great food.Special Features:
- Elegant Christmas Eve DiningngvanceDined on 12/24/2013Although we live nearby, we had never visited The Fireside and being one of the few restaurants open on Christmas Even, my husband and I decided to take three of our adult children there for a nice dinner. The separate dining areas made it easy to visit and nice for privacy even with other guests around. The menu choices were varied and interesting, and we all enjoyed what we ordered, although a substitution was made on one of the dishes without prior notification. Relaxing and positive experience. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.