The Filling Station - An American Gastropub
133 SE Mizner Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Filling Station - An American Gastropub
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tfsgastropub.com/
- Phone: 5614478732x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Sunday: 12:00am -9:00pm, Monday: Closed, Tuesday - Wednesday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub
- Executive Chef: Paul Sellas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dinning Room set up with entertainment.
- Private Party Contact: John Porrata 5612359858x
A word from The Filling Station - An American Gastropub
A funky local vibe with great comfort food from original and eclectic burgers to fantastic healthy salads, creative sandwiches, mouthwatering sides, and starters. We are looking to incorporate as many local and sustainable items on our menu as possible and running weekly and monthly specials to keep your curiosity attentive. We will carry an impressive list of craft beers, wines, and cocktails, again, trying to carry and utilize as much local product as possible. Our menu will give our advice and motive on beverage pairings with every menu item. Our bartenders will be mixologists with a high energy charismatic attitude. Our servers will be every diner’s best friend, full of knowledge to help guide customers to the perfect choice for maximum enjoyment. The Filling Station will be about a fun atmosphere, amazing service, and rockstar mind-blowing product.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Filling Station - An American Gastropub reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- SusanDined on 7/5/2014We went there for a bite to eat and for the karaoke. The Karaoke was great - the restaurant - not that great. Their menu is half of what is listed on line. When we got there they told us they do not have any salads or soups that were on the menu. I ordered a 2nd glass of wine and they were out of that wine. I ordered fried shrimp and asked for some tartar sauce or cocktail sauce - they had neither!!!! I would not recommend this restaurant nor would I go back for the food.
- Great ExperienceTimBDined on 6/28/2014From the moment we were greeted by our very attentive Ashley, we continued to have a totally enjoyable experience. We started off with a pitcher of a very high end craft beer and had the battered pickle appetizer - both were perfect. We then ordered a bare back burger with swiss cheese and fries. Not only was the beef cooked to my order, the fries were fresh and quite tasty. We also had the blackened salmon, mac and cheese, and corn on the cob. They use the farfalle pasta. Once again, everything was superior. Bravo to our wonderful server and this new restaurant, it is great to finally have a keeper at this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/21/2014very disappointing, French fries are awful, chicken taco's with feta cheese? on the menu the chicken tacos were priced at $12, our bill had fish tacos which are $16, we pointed the error out to the waitress and she said it didn't matter that she charged us for fish tacos instead of chicken because they're the same price, we didn't feel like arguing with her, just paid the bill, tipped her 20% which she didn't deserve, and we walked out never to return
- TerribleRobCDined on 6/8/2014This place was horrible. 2 people in our party ordered burgers. They both came our out completely wrong. They had the wrong toppings. They were sent back to be redone. They came back out still wrong & not cooked as requested. The other 2 of us had the steak sandwich special medium rare with parmasean truffle fries. They came out medium to medium well with regular fries. The manager gave us a basket of Parmesan truffle fries which were ehhh & comped us all cheesecake for desert to try to make up for it. I will not go back.
- Classic American foodDSKramerVIPDined on 6/4/2014The dining room is filled with relics of circa 1940 antiques, but it's it's not dusty or overcrowded. Its all interesting and makes for a cool environment. Including the VW Bus! Bar is huge and friendly; offering expansive Beer list. Food is really fresh and good. Service is right on!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Red9Dined on 6/1/2014The food came out like the kitchen did not care. The fries with the burger were cheap frozen ones. Menu also not inspiring with little to choose from.
- The following 3 reviews are from the The Filling Station - An American Gastropub reviews archive.
- Terrible.FoodieVIPDined on 5/21/2014Gastropub?! #MeThinksNot! Not one enjoyable aspect here from the downright disgusting food to the lackluster service.
- Great BurgerAndreVIPDined on 5/15/2014You should try the $20 burger they have it was great! Also the skillet mac and cheese was awesome. I would have given them 5 stars if they served milkshakes :(Special Features:
- little fish in big pondgrayyakVIPDined on 5/9/2014appreciate the spirit of the effort. but semi-obscure parcel in a restaurant dense area. nothing exceptionally good or bad. (though most servers seemed newbies) basically felt like middle of the road sports bar. for the beer connoisseur,there's several better options close by. & in the vein of "upscaling" burgers ,nice effort,but no "wow" factor. hoping for their success,but not placing any bets toward longevity.Special Features: