The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills)
439 N. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thefarmofbeverlyhills.com/
- Phone: 3102735578
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 11:30am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Hans F. Goplen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From something intimate to something outrageous, The Farm's Catering Department can create your perfect event. For more information visit out website or call (310) 273-9101 to speak with our Catering Director. Click HERE to view our Catering Menu.
A word from The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills)
The Farm of Beverly Hills, where innovative American Cuisine is served for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner seven days a week. We offer a warm and charming ambiance, wonderful food and friendly service. Whether you dine on our lively patio or settle into a cozy booth, The Farm of Beverly Hills offers a comfort zone where you do not have to be fancy to feel fabulous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills) - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills) reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (21)great for brunch (20)great for outdoor dining (16)kid-friendly (14)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (11)fit for foodies (5)scenic view (2)special occasion (1)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Always satisfiesVictorGoDined on 9/20/2014The Farm of Beverly Hills always satisfies, no matter what you order on the menu. It isn't necessarily gourmet or groundbreaking, but the food has flavor and is filling. It is a good medium between a chain restaurant and those (sometimes bougie) independently owned restaurants that are all the rage for brunch. Always a filling meal with generous portions, prices are reasonable and food tastes fresh. The staff is all friendly. The cornbread is yummy - when it is warm. You have to ask for it or else they won't bring it to your table. Love their Caesar dressing, their hearty turkey chili and their delicious burgers. Well ventilated indoors, and a crowd or more mature adults. Two hour free parking lot across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expected moreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Disappointed. Unfriendly slow service. Food just ok, nothing particularly special or delicious. Perhaps the wait staff is unfriendly because they have to wear the faux farm ginghamwear?Special Features:
- Good ChoicejjschaumDined on 8/12/2014Met some friends from Palm Springs here......we were in from Washington, DC. This was a good mid-point and we liked our food, the location and the restaurant. Will do this again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice placeglasswriterDined on 8/8/2014Attentive wait staff, food out quickly, kids comfortableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- People Watching SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014Watching Bentleys, Ferraris, and other exotic cars fight for spots while dozens of Kim Kardashian look alikes wander Beverly. . . it's fun.Special Features:
- Beyond disappointed!LizzWVIPDined on 7/27/2014The food was run of the mill. Maybe fresh ingredients , but not delicious and the noise and lack of air circulation was awful. Highly not recommended.
- Disappointing in generalmaileDined on 7/22/2014It's like the The Farm's chefs have just given up. I'm the kind of person that tries to laugh at mediocre comedians to encourage them. And likewise I try to find the yummy in restaurants. But sadly, overall we were extremely disappointed. Maybe because it was a Monday night they were just serving leftovers from the weekend. It tasted like that. No wait, I've had better leftovers. The greasiest, burrate-lacking Burrata salad Fried Chicken- Harldy seasoned, cheap-eatery mashed potatoes, old looking greens and grey bacon. Bread pudding- Worst, driest, tasteless, tiniest square of bread pudding ever. To sum up: never going back, never recommending it to anyone, and missing the $100 spent on leftover-tasting food.
- Great brunch spotdrewjakeDined on 7/20/2014Parking is a little tricky, but on Sunday before noon neighborhood parking is free (and available). Dined with a couple and their two rambunctious kids, and the server didn't miss a beat. We all got very different dishes (some breakfasty, some lunchy) all delicious.Special Features:
- No more than good.EclecticDined on 7/6/2014The food and service were acceptable, but no more than that. A little pricy for the level of the food.
- Family celebrationSammyDined on 6/29/2014Had a birthday celebration for our 90 year old cousins. Staff was very helpful and they had a lovely dessert special for each one. The noise level was a bit high for them but they laughed thru anyway. The hamburgers were WOW as were the cornbread muffins on the table. Take your family any time of day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stood-up BreakfastChairmanDined on 6/29/2014Having been stood-up for a breakfast date I gave serious thought to canceling and moping but then I thought to myself well I'M going to enjoy myself anyway and have a nice Morning out for myself. Which I did at The Farm and everything felt great.Special Features:
- Excellent for a quick biteBRAVO1017Dined on 6/28/2014I have been going to the Farm for many years. They never disappoint. I have a service Doggie that we bring and they are always so accommodating. Great restaurant for a quick breakfast or just a versatile breakfast/lunch/brunch, good inexpensive and you get to people watch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itShelltagsDined on 6/27/2014Everyone ordered something different and we all enjoyed our meals. It was fun to people watch being so close to Rodeo Drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch!!LyndakVIPDined on 6/22/2014Our experience was great as always ..delicious food and great service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely noisyLailakVIPDined on 6/15/2014Very ordinary food, frenzied and not very friendly staff, extremely noisy inside , my lobster salad was drowning in dressing and the tiny piece of lobster was toughSpecial Features:
- The following 484 reviews are from the The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills) reviews archive.
- DisappointingGillianVIPDined on 5/31/2014The service is rushed and borders on uncaring! Everytime we come we vow it's the last time. The food is boring and our salads tasteless!
- JUST AVERAGE FOR BRUNCHRobinDined on 5/25/2014My family had brunch there over the weekend and most of ordered a Vegetable Omelet and it wasn't hot and the taste and flavor was just average, nothing special. I probably wouldn't go there again.Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/9/2014Food,service and atmosphere were the perfect conceptual blend.Special Features:
- The End is Near!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/9/2014This Beverly Hills staple is finally on it's last legs. A recent dinner at The Farm turned out to be our last. The newest renovation is dark and dreary leaving the place with a dismal vibe. The staff, while competent, lacks enthusiasm and the food is frankly terrible. Save yourself the experience!
- Great Rodeo Drive spotsofiadujourVIPDined on 4/27/2014People-watching, local organic food, not outrageous prices - perfect brunch spot near Rodeo Drive. Skillets are recommended, buffalo burger, and tuna 3-way salad were enjoyed as well. Don't recommend the farm benedict, it's not very exciting. Bloody Mary is prepared with a house mix, watermelon margarita tastes like Jolly Ranchers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alway goodLuisVIPDined on 4/26/2014Been here a few times and food was great. Stuffed french toast, amazing. Had new items on the menu. I had the short rib skillet.Special Features:
- Delicious Breakfast!OfmascheroniVIPDined on 4/15/2014Loved my first experience here. Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- not as great as expectedhbgal85Dined on 4/13/2014food was average. the bus boys kept refilling the wrong drinks in the guests' glasses. the ambiance was nice though and they were able to accommodate last minute reservations for a party of 6. would not go there again.Special Features:
- Lunch on the runAFU66VIPDined on 4/9/2014We came in late and in a hurry. No problem. We were seated promptly and the service was efficient and got us on the road in plenty of time. Thrilled to see that the Blackened Chicken Wrap hasn't changed. Nothing else has changed at The Farm either - and that's a really good thing. Too many changes in Beverly Hills. It's nice to know that some things never change.Special Features:
- Family friendCreekDined on 4/6/2014We decided to drive over to Beverly Hills in the morning because a friend from the Midwest has never been. We've been to the Farm before for breakfast and we loved it! And this most recent time did not disappoint. The place is very kid friendly as we brought our 8 month old son. The staff was very friendly helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick biteHowieVIPDined on 4/4/2014We were doing a bit of shopping in Beverly Hills, got hungry and jumped into the Farm for a quick bite. Real easy.Special Features:
- Great comfort foodgwgwVIPDined on 3/30/2014Great selection at the bar considering the restaurant itself is pretty small. Excellent comfort food on the menu…meatloaf, lasagna are both good. I had the salmon salad…very tasty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but AWFUL service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/19/2014Food was delicious but wasn't worth it with the bad service. Waitress seemed annoyed every time she came to our table and several times I had to flag down anyone walking by for help. It didn't even seem that busy and server was never apologetic for how long we waited.
- Delicious food and friendly serviceJCCLACAVIPDined on 3/15/2014We've been here several times and this was one of the best. We had lamb ragu pasta which was SO good and pot roast. The gravy/sauce on the pot roast was delicous! It had a hint of rosemary which was excellent with the potatoes and vegetables. The cornbread muffins are a great alternative to bread, def in keeping with the feel of the restaurant. It was a very pleasant dinner. Friendly and efficient staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is my second time toSdyerDined on 3/15/2014This is my second time to dine here and both times it was very good. Service was great and the food was great. Will go again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ambiance here is veryshopperVIPDined on 3/9/2014The ambiance here is very casual. No table cloths on the tables. Very rustic. The service is good with attentive servers. I ordered the meatball appetizer and it was ample. My guest ordered the cobb salad and it was plentiful. So much so that he could not finish it. I would recommend this restaurant for lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedloveslaVIPDined on 3/7/2014This restaurant is overpriced and overrated. $15 for a salad consisting of dried-out, shredded chicken, unripe avocado, a few cubes of feta cheese and a TON of "designer" greens. I would readily pay that if I got a good-tasting salad. My friend had some sort of salad with tuna and quickly pushed the plate away. This restaurant is convenient, and the staff is perfectly pleasant, but I'd won't go back. (I've been here before for dinner, albeit only once or twice and thought the same thing.) The only reason I gave it two stars for overall is because the staff is so nice.
- Good Food But Service Was FairDoorahDined on 2/23/2014We like to go here because it's family friendly and there's a good selection on the menu. The food is normally really good but the salad I got was just fair. The turkey meatloaf was delicious. The service was off this night. Was hard to get refill of water. Our glasses sat empty for a while and was hard to get the waitstaff's attention. However, we'd plan on going back again. Was an off night.Special Features:
- Great Lunch SpotWolfpack74VIPDined on 2/22/2014Lunch was great. Food is delicious and the menu is varied. The corn chowder was awesome! Waiter was very attentive and knowledgeable. We love coming here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good location, but the foodSamFreg10003VIPDined on 2/22/2014Good location, but the food and service had both gone down hill since I last dined here.
- Convenient with comfort foodlj4400Dined on 2/16/2014Just what we were looking for as a dinner with the option for my wife to eat lightly by having soup. It could not have been easier as we were staying around the corner. Glad they are there. We wanted a simple easy in, easy out dinner with good food and that's what they provided.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very casual. Attracted a lotCliffVIPDined on 2/15/2014Very casual. Attracted a lot of small, loud kids the Saturday night we ate there. Fresh, farm food, which is the reaso we went. Attentive and considerate service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dining experiencevalentinoDined on 2/14/2014The night started off on a less than stellar note because we were initially told we could not have the table we requested in the reservation. Once that issue was rectified, the experience was nice. The food and service were good but not so much so that we will be in a rush to go back. The best feature of the restaurant is the effort to serve farm fresh, locally sourced organic meats and produce. This is the reason why we chose this restaurant and the main reason we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spot for lunch!WackychicDined on 2/11/2014Great for power lunch or any lunch....consistently great every time! Don't forget to make a reservation. . you'll need it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally went downhillJenniferVIPDined on 2/10/2014The Farm used to be really good but has taken a nosedive. What happened to the food? Not good at all. No taste and very expensive. I will not be going back. Unfortunately.