The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills)
439 N. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thefarmofbeverlyhills.com/
- Phone: (310) 273-5578
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 11:30am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Saturday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Hans F. Goplen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: From something intimate to something outrageous, The Farm's Catering Department can create your perfect event. For more information visit out website or call (310) 273-9101 to speak with our Catering Director. Click HERE to view our Catering Menu.
A word from The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills)
The Farm of Beverly Hills, where innovative American Cuisine is served for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner seven days a week. We offer a warm and charming ambiance, wonderful food and friendly service. Whether you dine on our lively patio or settle into a cozy booth, The Farm of Beverly Hills offers a comfort zone where you do not have to be fancy to feel fabulous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills) - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
The Farm of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills) reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (20)great for lunch (17)great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (12)kid-friendly (9)good for groups (7)special occasion (4)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Convenient with comfort foodlj4400Dined on 2/16/2014Just what we were looking for as a dinner with the option for my wife to eat lightly by having soup. It could not have been easier as we were staying around the corner. Glad they are there. We wanted a simple easy in, easy out dinner with good food and that's what they provided.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very casual. Attracted a lotCliffVIPDined on 2/15/2014Very casual. Attracted a lot of small, loud kids the Saturday night we ate there. Fresh, farm food, which is the reaso we went. Attentive and considerate service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dining experiencevalentinoDined on 2/14/2014The night started off on a less than stellar note because we were initially told we could not have the table we requested in the reservation. Once that issue was rectified, the experience was nice. The food and service were good but not so much so that we will be in a rush to go back. The best feature of the restaurant is the effort to serve farm fresh, locally sourced organic meats and produce. This is the reason why we chose this restaurant and the main reason we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spot for lunch!WackychicDined on 2/11/2014Great for power lunch or any lunch....consistently great every time! Don't forget to make a reservation. . you'll need it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally went downhillJenniferVIPDined on 2/10/2014The Farm used to be really good but has taken a nosedive. What happened to the food? Not good at all. No taste and very expensive. I will not be going back. Unfortunately.
- Good Choice in Beverly Hillsama1VIPDined on 2/9/2014Food and service were very good. A nice touch for wines by the glass was choosing size (# ounces) you wanted. There was a nice sidewalk patio area to eat but it was too chilly that night. Parking across the street was easy and convenient but it was $5 flat fee on a Sunday night. Street parking seemed non-existent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual diningCharityDined on 1/31/2014My husband and I were there for dinner on a Friday night and had no problem getting in. The atmosphere was very casual and relaxed and the food was good. I look forward to trying them for breakfast or lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/30/2014First time at the Farm and it was fabulous! Very fresh food and quick efficient service.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the good food andGoldieDined on 1/24/2014Enjoyed the good food and moderate prices. Had visited the LA Live location and knew the food was good; however, this location was smaller and more casual with a very high noise level. My out of town guest enjoyed the lunch experience.Special Features:
- 1. I arrived promptly at 12:35OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/18/20141. I arrived promptly at 12:35 and was immediately seated by the hostess, Nicole. 2. After waiting more than 10 minutes for a server, I called someone over and a substitute server had to be provided. 3. Even tough I called the restaurant earlier in the day to be certain that the lobster roll was available, my server advised me that no lobster had arrived that day and, consequently, the lobster roll was not available. This is not the way to run a restaurant. I would not recommend The Farm of Beverly Hills/Los Angeles to anyone! (Although I highly recommend The Farm of Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills).
- A must EATOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/9/2014Always one of my first stops when I get to LA. One of my favorite places for brunch.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Servicemeli23Dined on 1/8/2014I wish I could remember the name of our server. He was so great. So attentive, helpful, efficient. Really made us feel like welcomed guests. Thank you! Oh and the food was amazing. I had the filet with olive and caper salsa. My son had the fried chicken special (what he was craving).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodMikeVIPDined on 1/3/2014This restaurant has excellent good, good variety, great service and a easy location to get too. Everything most people want.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Please Leave...DonnaJVIPDined on 1/2/2014We had an 11:30 reservation. The place got filled pretty fast. The waitress and other folks came to the table more than 9 times during our 1.5 hour lunch, asking if we were finished when the meal was clearly NOT done. They were rushing us to leave. After 3rd time, it got pretty annoying and inappropriate. We had kale & quinoa salad and chicken salad. My kale salad wasn't anything special. My friend didn't seem to enjoy her chicken salad. The corn muffin was also not tasteful though I love any kind of carb. I ate only 1/2 of a small muffin, which means it really wasn't decent at all. This is my 2nd time at The Farm. I would NEVER return there though the location & parking are very convenient.
- Great for BreakfastE2dinerVIPDined on 12/31/2013We walked over to the Farm from the Beverly Hills Hilton for breakfast one morning for a great meal. Their french toast is fantastic. All of the entrees were terrific and the wait staff was excellent. I look forward to getting there for dinner but they had no tables the nights we were in Beverly Hills. Get a reservation in advance is our advice.Special Features:
- What's changed?FoodFanVIPDined on 12/30/2013It just wasn't the same this time around. The air conditioner was blowing right on the table and the service was slow. Corn bread was yummy as always and everything else was just OK. Maybe people were distracted with it being the holidays...Special Features:
- My Go To for out-of-towners.CindyKWDined on 12/30/2013Food is always good - especially the shrimp and tortilla salad - don't forget the Brownie! Busy and Buzzy! Everyone I take enjoys the atmosphere as well as the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, great for familiesElaineKDined on 12/29/2013The Farm is a relaxing place for dinner. Good food and service and very welcoming for families. Waiter was very attentive. Well pricedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but slightly expensivemagshapiroDined on 12/27/2013Although The Farm is, undoubtedly, paying high Beverly Hills rent, the prices seem high compared to many other good restaurants. I usually have the Maple Baked Salmon Salad, but, lately, the piece of salmon seems to have gotten smaller. Also, if you don't like your food too sweet, I recommend ordering the dressing on the side. Between the maple coating on the salmon, and the dressing, the salad ends up being pretty sweet. It is fun to sit outside and people watch, but with the traffic, it can be somewhat noisy. All that said, I will continue to lunch there. And, the servers get an "A" for being attentive to the customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Vegan OpportunityJStanDined on 12/19/2013I'm a pescatarian and was excited that they had a few fish items on the menu. I noticed they had a vegan item which the waiter had recommended. It was tasty and full of flavor. My friend also had the meat loaf which he loved. The garlic mashed potatoes were amazing as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The vegetables (cauliflower,quesaxaVIPDined on 12/16/2013The vegetables (cauliflower, brussel sprouts, squash, mashed potatoes) were extraordinary. The steak and ribs were bland, they needed seasoning, especially the steak.Special Features:
- I felt like have some beefOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/14/2013I felt like have some beef this night; so I ordered, for the first time in my long life, meatloaf; It was delicious and I would definitely order it again. It was worth taking the chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good local findAjaxDined on 12/10/2013Go to The Farm when you are in the mood for updated American fare like the grilled pork chop with roasted Brussel sprouts and squash, absolutely delish. Service is pleasant and relaxed and pricing is fair. Wines by the glass were pretty good and the by glass selection was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual but niceShineDined on 12/9/2013The Farm is a great everyday place, but still is impressive. The service is good, and food always fresh, fresh... hence "The Farm." I had a business meeting here, and they allowed us to stay for about 3 hours, and continued to provide us with drink refills, etc...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your mothers FARM!!!!BheaterVIPDined on 12/3/2013no grass or straw around the floor just good old fashion. Tables and four booths... the food is good and they seem to work with you on needs. Just because it is suggested one way you can get the food your way!!! love love love the tin three way!!! Awesome salad.. The corn soup is sensational but sandwiches etc... Service is delightful . slow but then again if you are in a rush let them know...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreMarcoVIPDined on 12/1/2013But if you have a large group with kids it's a decent choice.Special Features:
- Don't botherValleyFoodVIPDined on 11/27/2013If the food was laced in gold it wouldn't be worth your time because the service is so bad that it ruins your meal. It's that bad.
- Excellent food, relaxed atmospheregwgwVIPDined on 11/23/2013We have been several times and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. Good variety on the menu and everything is tasty. Small liquor selection but has the best brands. Great wine selection and good beer selection. Food is prepared very well and the desserts are wonderful. Great hot chocolate too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the Salmon. Outstanding.casinobobVIPDined on 11/19/2013Try the Salmon. Outstanding. Also the Turkey Lasagna.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience!AbeaumaDined on 11/17/2013Met a group of friends for lunch on Sunday. I am still dreaming about the Ahi salad. I would come back again and again for that salad! FANTASTIC! We had a great time. Our server was very attentive and recommended the perfect, buttery bottle of chardonnay for us. Kudos! We all enjoyed ourselves very much.Special Features:
- Waiter was attentive, hostesscarnivorousveganDined on 11/15/2013Waiter was attentive, hostess was friendly, but the farm steak was the toughest filet I've ever had. Which was surprising since it was cooked a perfect medium. The chicken was on the salty side and the broccolini was quite oily. The food was disappointing.
- It was my first time dinningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/9/2013It was my first time dinning at Farm for breakfast. I was looking forward to trying the brisket hash which was no longer on the menu. I was disappointed but the pulled pork hash was delicious.Special Features:
- Never again on a Sundaymystery12Dined on 11/3/2013I had no idea the restaurant would be filled with kids on a Sunday night. Several families dumped their kids at one table and left them unsupervised for the night. They were noisy, we couldn't hear ourselves talk. The wait staff was wonderful: moved us to a table that was a bit quieter. Also, the menu on the web site was different than the menu at the restaurant so there were two dishes I was unable to order.Special Features:
- SurpriserangodogVIPDined on 11/1/2013I haven't been to this restaurant in a long time. My guest and I were pleasantly surprised by the food and service. Meals are made with fresh ingredients. Salads and main courses are a good portion. Perhaps big enough to share, depending upon your appetite. Casual, with both inside and outside dining. The salmon was very fresh and delicious. I would have liked more veggies and those that I did have were cooked under the broiler a tad to long. Hamburgers and chicken looked really good too. Parking for 2 hours free (before 6) just across the street.Special Features:
- Consistently Excellent MealsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/30/2013We have enjoyed going to The Farm of Beverly Hills on more than one occasion and have never been disappointed. The vegetables are very fresh, the dishes delicious and I love the muffins they serve on the table to enjoy with the meal.
- Farm of Beverly HillsWehodinerDined on 10/26/2013Met some girlfriends for Saturday brunch. Everyone enjoyed their respective dishes, and the wine was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weekend VacaPatrickDined on 10/25/2013Started our weekend in the LA area out with breakfast here. Fresh everything, good service, highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointeddirpkDined on 10/23/2013The lobster roll and club sandwich were subpar for the price. The fries were great, the environment is nice, location is great - but the food could use a little sprucing up. Lobster roll with more salad and cucumber then lobster for 20 - couldn't even taste the lobster, not to mention the overbearing bread barely held the sandwich together. Ingredients tasted fresh but the balance and flavors were off.
- Neighborhood go to restoFoodaffairVIPDined on 10/21/2013We love it here- for girls lunches, brunch w my hubby or A quick bite during the week!Special Features:
- Poor Service but Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/20/2013The seating staff weren't friendly or welcoming, especially with us telling them we were new to the area. The food, however, was excellent! I would definitely recommend coming here, regardless of the staff service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.