The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live
800 W. Olympic Bl.
Los Angeles, CA 90015Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thefarmofbeverlyhills.com/
- Phone: 2137474555
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 1:30am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Californian
- Executive Chef: Hans F. Goplen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our Farm-Fresh Catering is available for Pick-Up or Delivery.
- Special Events: Our Private Dining Room can accommodate up to 32 guests seated, 60 guests reception-style, & features a flat-screen TV for presentations and entertainment. The Semi-Private areas of the restaurant can accommodate groups of 10 to 150.
A word from The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live
The Farm of Beverly Hills, where innovative American Cuisine is served for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner seven days a week. We offer a warm and charming ambiance, wonderful food and friendly service. Whether you dine on our lively patio or settle into a cozy booth, The Farm of Beverly Hills offers a comfort zone where you do not have to be fancy to feel fabulous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (41)great for brunch (36)good for groups (32)great for outdoor dining (22)fit for foodies (21)kid-friendly (14)neighborhood gem (13)special occasion (13)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)notable wine list (5)vibrant bar scene (4)romantic (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- YumYumVIPDined on 8/26/2014So many good restaurants to choice from and we picked the worst one in LA Live. The restaurant was almost empty and still our server would disappear for long stretches of time. We had to hail down a manager to put in a drink order. The food was fair at best, the turkey burger was fairly bland and the meatloaf at $20 was a real disappoint. Just a small slab of meat with a cream sauce on top. Had high hopes and were very disappointed.
- Kid friendly with some notesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014The restaurant by most accounts is kid friendly. in this instance we attempted to order the kids food ahead of time in hopes of it coming out much earlier which didn't really happen. our server was very pleasant and helpful. I appreciate the scratch mac and cheese attempt for the fact that it seemed to have minimal to no artificial ingredients But it also had minimal skill in its production. the primary issue was it appeared to be stove top cooked but the cheese was simply melted in rather than incorporated into a cheese sauce. this resulted in the cheese separating into clumps of cheese between the noodles and was difficult to eat once it cooled some. Everything else was pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where did all the reservations go?OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/21/2014Our reservation changed from 9 to 13… when I called to inquire about the additional 4 people the host told me that a table for 13 wasn't available for our original reservation at 7pm because they were full. We altered the reservation to 630 to accommodate our party of 13. I was a bit irritated after being there past 7pm because there were several tables open throughout the restaurant the entire time we dined. Why the host on the phone made such a big deal about our adjustment to our reservation is beyond me. There are plenty of great restaurants in the LA area, The Farm should try to be more accommodating with reservations. Will probably think twice about going there again for our little group gathering.Special Features:
- Something for everyoneMonaVIPDined on 8/18/2014Our group of 9 had an early dinner before a movie. Our choices ranged from a perfectly cooked rare steak to a 3 types of ahi salad with ponzu dressing, hamburgers, and salmon. All were tasty and well prepared, although I wish they had warned me that they use a lot of dressing on the ahi salad. The menu is eclectic - if you're looking for simply prepared vegetables, this is not the place for you. A lot of the dishes sound wonderful but are too rich for our calorie range (e.g., buttermilk fried chicken, mac and cheese). The service was friendly and very attentive.Special Features:
- The Farm knows how to do it!SharbearVIPDined on 8/17/2014Great food and Bloody Mary. Awesome service. When you're downtown, you're off to a show or some event and they know to get you in and out as you wish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FSUJennVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food was great; great spot for lunch. I had the cobb salad and it was delicious, as are the corn muffins they serve you when you sit down. The brownie was OK, next time I think I'd skip the calories, or trade them for more corn muffins :) Great meal and good service, I would definitely return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Concert DinnertechguyDined on 8/12/2014Food was good except fries where cold. Waiter service was a bit slow. I would go again with hopes of some improvement.Special Features:
- Convenient, Nice Spot to DineBBQ101Dined on 8/9/2014My daughter and I showed up for dinner at 7:30 pm on a Saturday night. We had made a reservation but didn't seem to need it as there were quite a few open tables. We both ordered the turkey burger. I had a side of cole slaw and Bri had a side of french fries. Turkey burger was just okay. Cole slaw didn't have much flavor...seemed to need more dressing and some of the fries were a little burnt. Food wasn't anything to rave about (but was good) and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2014It's was a nice dinner. My friend had the kale quinoa salad and thought it was delicious but wished there was more (listed under starters so it was a small dish). I had turkey chili which was fine except it was not hot. Our waitress was fantastic. Very cheerful and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Farm of Beverly HillsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014Food was awesome, staff was excellent. Great place to grub and enjoy some quality time.
- Nice find at LA LiveThomasVIPDined on 7/22/2014My wife and I used open table reviews for guidance for locating a restaurant at LA Live. The location was perfect for also attending a concert at Staples Center. We enjoyed the nice happy hour and then had dinner in the restaurant in their outside dining area. Great people watching.. Although the menu is very limited, we found two dishes we were pleased with. Overall a good restaurant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staples DiningaRestaurantOwnerDined on 7/22/2014Good food. Pretty fair prices. Liked the outdoor seating area for people watching. My chicken Caesar salad came with almost burned chicken. Not a huge problem. The trout was excellent. You might want to make a reservation for a table if there's an event at Staples. We did and were very happy we did. The place filled up after 6:30 p.m.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2014All the food, appetizers and main course were extremely dry. They tasted old and had no flavor. We got the burger and fried chicken. The sald was croutons a extremely small piece of fresh mozzarella and maybe five pieces of chopped tomatoes. The wine was a screw top and not tasty. The server was not friendly at all and barely came to our table. Our bill was $100 for two and definitely not worth it and would not recommend anyone to go here.
- New to L.A.Cali14BelleDined on 7/18/2014I found this restaurant during dinela restaurant week. My friend and I were both first time diners at the FARMS at Beverly Hills and the food was amazing! We didn't leave any food on our plates! I'm a slightly picky palate and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I will be back and will tell everyone about this fabulous restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, relaxed atmosphereWehoRobDined on 7/8/2014The Farm offers a wide variety of dishes that should satisfy everyone's tastes, whether salads, burgers, or more formal entrees. Bar drinks are varied and original. Service is excellent and attentive without getting annoying. The large room is decorated in a country style that's a bit theme-parklike but welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not GoodRobwDined on 7/7/2014Going to Staples Center. The Farm does take reservations. We were running a little late as we had a 6:15 reservation and it was that time when we parked. Called to say we were running a little late and the hotness said you have 15 before your reservation cancels. I would suggest they be a little more accomodating and say thank you for calling and letting us know. Do you need us to hold your reservation until 6:30 or 6:45. Food at LA Live is not good. Tri Ahi Salad was not good. Taste and presentation not acceptable for the price. Service was not good. Although many restaurants there haven't found one to live up to even a good rating.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/7/2014Food was okay. Breast of chicken was a bit dry... Not great selling point for a comfort food restaurant. Service was great even though they were very busy... Salads are better than the entrees...Special Features:
- The Best Brunch Offered AnywhereJedkydhoVIPDined on 7/6/2014My wife and I usually dine at The Farm for dinner before a women's basketball game but, today we were here for an afternoon game and had the pleasure of trying their brunch menu. My wife ordered the California Omelet which she enjoyed so much she almost licked the plate as it was that good. I love and order egg benedicts whenever I can and therefore ordered the Farmers Benedict which was a little dry on the potato so I put a little butter on it which brought everything together making the dish so delicious and filling. Service was attentive, cordial and informative making the dining atmosphere more enjoyable. The prices are a little high for the area such as the drinks but, the food is worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lackluster ExperienceLonairDined on 6/29/2014I had lunch/brunch here with a small group (4 people) on a moderately busy Sunday afternoon. We requested seating outside and were denied initially even though there were available tables. We pointed this out to the host and were then seated outside. Server seemed a bit disinterested in our table throughout our meal. Received a very small portion of appetizer Calamari. Drinks took forever to come. One of the members of our party actually had to get up multiple times to refill our water glasses- and I do mean self serve. Never once received an acknowledgement or apology for this. Management defended the poor service and attributed it to "being busy" although by the end of our meal the restaurant was half empty. Won't be going back.
- Layers of flavorCalvinDined on 6/29/2014We ordered the pulled pork hash and the ahi salad...and wow! The pulled pork had layers of flavor that were fab! Ahi prepared three ways with the ponzu sauce was fantastic! Everything was so full of flavor. Can't wait to come back to try something else on the menu.Special Features:
- Large Groups WelcomeBlackiconDined on 6/27/2014Had a reservation for 8 for lunch but arrived with 14! No problem. Good food & great service!Special Features:
- Comfort Food in L.A. Live!Heinz57Dined on 6/24/2014I enjoyed a late dinner at this restaurant and had a lot of fun sitting on the patio taking in the scenery. The rigatoni bolognese was FANTASTIC! It was just what I needed after a busy day of meetings. I will keep this restaurant in mind the next time I'm in Los Angeles, as it looks like breakfast would be equally as fantastic!Special Features:
- WaiterComaustDined on 6/12/2014The only issue was that I felt a bit rushed, the waiter would pass by every 4 or so minutes consecutively to ask if we were ready to order, what to drink, getting the check, dessert,paying, etc. I realize this is standard policy to insure the customer is satisfied, but the vibe of the waiter settled to me as more impatient/annoyed than simply just kindly asking us things .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm never failscaribthDined on 6/11/2014I always enjoy eating at the farm. They continually provide great service and a wide variety of healthy options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great atmosphereAmz422VIPDined on 6/11/2014I always come here when I'm in town for E3, at the LACC, and this is a short walk. it's great for client lunches and meetings, and their service is great. Food is also solid. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Could be betternycoolchickDined on 6/10/2014Location was great but i would say that there are better places to go in LA Live for same price. The service sub par, never could find the waiter when we needed him and I ordered an appetizer salad and an entree that did not say it was a salad but turned out to be one - the waiter never said a thing. Food was average.. nothing exciting here.Special Features:
- Good food, pleasant staff, but slowkevdawgDined on 6/8/2014Sunday brunch very good. People very nice. Food service surprisingly slow as restaurant only half full at time. 35 mins sit down to meal served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food even better serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014The foods was great but I have to say the service was better. The waiter constantly checked up on us to see how we were doing and my cup was always fullSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Kings gameDelmundoDined on 5/26/2014Great place to done at LA Live before game. Service was fast and friendly.Special Features:
- Mediocre meal with great service.DansocalVIPDined on 5/24/2014I had the BBQ bacon cheeseburger and the meet was tough and over cooked. If not for the BBQ sauce it would be tasteless as well. I've been here before and the food used to be better. The staff is awesome but sadly I would not return due to the poor quality of the food.
- 45 minutes to serve a burgerSharoneVIPDined on 5/24/2014Burger took 45 minutes. Way to long ......... Unacceptable
- Graduation celebrationMamacamaDined on 5/17/2014The Farm "handled" our party of 14 with ease and professionalism. Our server was attentive, intuitive and courteous. The menu is a bit eclectic for brunch ... we enjoyed the Lobster salad, Buffalo burger, varied omelettes and pancakes as well. And, the bacon was crisp! Great L.A. Live location with a full bar. Great day for our group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy Eats before concert!ShrinkDined on 5/15/2014Great local to have a very nice meal... Comfortable seating and nice menu to accompany your evening or concert date!Special Features:
- High-end comfort foodGamelornDined on 5/14/2014The food is always tasty and the portions are generous. Nothing fancy, but flavorful and well prepared. I had the salmon special, and it was perfectly cooked.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SimangiabeneDined on 5/14/2014Great spot to have dinner before events at Staples. Good food and friendly and efficient service.Special Features:
- Very enjoyableWinetasterfunDined on 5/11/2014We had the breakfast skillets and pancakes Truly delicious. Only complaint is mimosas not available till after 10am so the .other had to wait for Mother's day brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corn chowderGlennVIPDined on 5/10/2014The corn chowder was excellent. We had the fried chicken it was good but could have used more seasoning.Special Features:
- HorribleSharoneVIPDined on 5/8/2014The resturant did not have a table to see me at for my reservation
- Fresh Tasty FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/6/2014The food was great. Everything tasted very fresh and prepared to perfection.Special Features:
- The following 1235 reviews are from the The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live reviews archive.
- Great Food and LocationSherryDined on 4/29/2014The wait staff was excellent. Location is great right across from the Staples at LA Live and easy for the convention people to have a wonderful lunchSpecial Features: