The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live
800 W. Olympic Bl.
Los Angeles, CA 90015Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thefarmofbeverlyhills.com/
- Phone: (213) 747-4555
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:30am; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 1:30am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Californian
- Executive Chef: Hans F. Goplen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our Farm-Fresh Catering is available for Pick-Up or Delivery.
- Special Events: Our Private Dining Room can accommodate up to 32 guests seated, 60 guests reception-style, & features a flat-screen TV for presentations and entertainment. The Semi-Private areas of the restaurant can accommodate groups of 10 to 150.
A word from The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live
The Farm of Beverly Hills, where innovative American Cuisine is served for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner seven days a week. We offer a warm and charming ambiance, wonderful food and friendly service. Whether you dine on our lively patio or settle into a cozy booth, The Farm of Beverly Hills offers a comfort zone where you do not have to be fancy to feel fabulous.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live reviews from OpenTable diners
82 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (30)good for groups (30)great for outdoor dining (27)fit for foodies (23)neighborhood gem (18)great for brunch (14)kid-friendly (14)special occasion (12)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)romantic (3)scenic view (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great for kids.Kid ate entire plate. Parents happyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/21/2014Great for kids. My kid ate her entire plate of noodles. Giving me peace to enjoy conversation with wife and friend. I enjoyed the collard greens adorning my buttermilk fried chicken. Definitely unique. My wife and friend cleaned out their plates. The farm is spacious and they make it easy to reserve a table and get seated quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somehow I expected moreMegamomSeattleVIPDined on 11/15/2014Stayed in LA Live area hotel, so this place was certainly convienent. The menu looked to our liking,the teen, hubby and myself. Seemed like a chain restaurant inside but food was good. Loved the ahi prepared 3 ways. My dessert, the fruit pastry, was ample and tasty. Seems they cater to lure and lost Staples Center crowds and was also busy for breakfast. Would I come back, yes. Would it be my first choice for dinner? Maybe not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- burtDined on 11/15/2014good spot for attending Satples event. service and food are above average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tuna Ahi Salad Spot OnOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014The Tuna Ahi Salad was to die for here! Definitely recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stopped before the Clippers gamePastorVIPDined on 11/10/2014I met a friend at LA Live before the Clippers game for dinner. Ordinarily I go to one of the other spots there, but they were all booked so I tried this place. The servers and service was excellent and timely. The food was decent - not spectacular, but properly prepared, decent portion size and a fair price. My friend had the meatloaf, which was very good, while I had the pork tenderloin roast, which was very tender, but not as flavorful as I expected (it was pepper crusted, but that was all you could taste). All in all, it's not my favorite spot, but it's a decent second option.Special Features:
- Don't order the brisketGogoDined on 11/9/2014The entire menu is fantastic except for the brisket. I made the mistake of ordering it and was very dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-game mealTheDiscerningDinerVIPDined on 10/31/2014Good (and fast!) service and really good food. Highly recommended if you are going to a game or show at Staples or Nokia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good pregame localeVickyVIPDined on 10/30/2014Really excellent service got us in and out for game time. Pretty much a "comfort food" menu with large portions - everyone satisfied and satiatedI would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed my evening.ArdeeEatsDined on 10/25/2014My husband and I decided to done at LA Live as I had a race in the area the following morning. We had another friend meet up with us. It was a relaxed evening and the menu choices were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group Saturday night reservationsDTLAfamilyDined on 10/25/2014In L A it can be tough to get group reservations on a Saturday night. But, The Farm has room for our group. The food was great. Parking was easy. It was nice to stroll around afterward.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchGlennVIPDined on 10/25/2014Brunch selections were good. I had the chorizo skillet which was very good. My wife had a cheeseburger, but the patty was well done instead of medium rare. The corn chowder is excellentSpecial Features:
- Wonderful food and serviceTheHealthyDinerDined on 10/24/2014We ordered the maple salmon salad and it was delicious. The corn bread had a tasty flavor. The waiter was attentive and knowledgeable. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but...Kingsfan14Dined on 10/19/2014We realize this isn't a low-priced family breakfast joint, but it shouldn't take an hour and ten minutes for pancakes and eggs. With a reservation, we were seated right away and the beverages we ordered came quickly. Our food orders were taken and then time stopped. It was 45 minutes before it arrived. No salt/pepper anywhere and coffee was not refilled until we were ready for check (about 20 minutes after we'd finished eating). The staff were pleasant and seemed to be hustling, so I can't fault them. Perhaps short-handed that day?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, good ServiceAudreyDined on 10/18/2014The Pasta and the chicken was good and the dessert delicious. The service was fast and friendly although much had to be done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre-game mealJulesGoldVIPDined on 10/16/2014This is our favorite place to eat before a Kings or Laker game. The food is healthy and delicious, but not fussy, so you don't feel bad about eating quickly. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful, keeping glasses refilled and checking back often to see if we need anything else. The ambience is clean and attractive and they're always happy to cater to a large group, if you call in advance. As soon as you get your game tickets, be sure to reserve your dinner here. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was awfuldeanzzzeatsVIPDined on 10/15/2014such a disappointment! if it wasn't for the great location if you're heading to an event at LALive, this place would have shut it's doors already. The food was just horrible, and the servers seemed to know it. Really- I've been to your the locations in BH and at the Grove, and the food there is so much better. I had a party of 8, I picked the spot, and I paid the price all night.
- Farm Fresh FoodenjoydiningDined on 10/14/2014We had a group reservation for 6 and were seated right away. The food was deliciously fresh and included ample portions. Our server was very courteous, as was the rest of the staff. They even validate parking.Special Features:
- Really nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Good place to eat. Not crowded. Had a nice business lunch here. Food was good. Not great - but good. Service was really good. I'd come back here for sure.Special Features:
- FAST AND FRIENDLYStacyDined on 10/8/2014We came to enjoy a family meal before the season opener for the LA Kings and we were not disappointed - everything was delightful - service, food and fun. The Farm is definitely our go-to restaurant at LA Live!Special Features:
- Always crowded and chaoticEatwithMeDined on 10/5/2014I arrived for my reservations for 645 and 645. They said that I would have to wait for 15 minutes for my table(We were trying to make a 8pm show. Come to find out that they had already 1 guest of the party at the table, which we only discovered after sitting. He checked in under my name, and the "hostess" said nothing about it. We had a non descript meal, and ordered the Apple/Blueberry Gallette to celebrate a birthday. After 10 minutes our waitress came back to advise that they were out of that. We will not be back.
- Good Location for Staples EventQueenHeartzDined on 10/4/2014We were attending Elton John concert at Staples Center. Plus for this restaurant is that they take reservations and the location is very convenient to the venue. Other restaurants in the area do not take reservations and all were fully packed. Our arrival was twenty to twenty five minutes early. But staff was very helpful and we only had a ten minute wait time to be seated. Our server was the best! Upbeat, personable and really hustled to get drinks and food out quickly. Our food choice-3 different ways ahi salads were very good, but ahi was sparse. Restaurant was full, but management and wait staff seemed to have everything under control and moving along nicely. Would recommend to those attending future events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableDaddarioWestVIPDined on 10/4/2014The location is great before attending a concert or event in the area. The menu is creative and interesting. The service was outstanding. My only complaint was the cramped quarters at the table. It was a busy night, but the tight table layout made the evening less romantic. Other than that - everything was excellent.Special Features:
- Great foodMomof3Dined on 10/4/2014The food was very good! We had steak, salad and a delicious corn appetizer. The services we had was not overly friendly but he got the job done. We will definitely go back next we go to the Staples Center.Special Features:
- Perfgect spot to meet nearby folksHappycustomerVIPDined on 10/3/2014All four guests thoroughly enjoyed their meal! Adriana served us like a real pro - her backup people were spot-on for helping and bringing water. Great time and would go back without hesitation.Special Features:
- Good old home cooking with a twist2buzymomDined on 9/19/2014Our food was good, served quickly. Our server was excellent even with the big crowd.Special Features:
- B'fast at the Farm at LA LiveclapstersDined on 9/14/2014Food is good, service can be a bit slow if they get busy. We stopped in about 10:30 AM on a Sunday morning and as the place started to fill up service got a bit slower and harder to find the waitress.
- YumYumVIPDined on 8/26/2014So many good restaurants to choice from and we picked the worst one in LA Live. The restaurant was almost empty and still our server would disappear for long stretches of time. We had to hail down a manager to put in a drink order. The food was fair at best, the turkey burger was fairly bland and the meatloaf at $20 was a real disappoint. Just a small slab of meat with a cream sauce on top. Had high hopes and were very disappointed.
- Kid friendly with some notesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014The restaurant by most accounts is kid friendly. in this instance we attempted to order the kids food ahead of time in hopes of it coming out much earlier which didn't really happen. our server was very pleasant and helpful. I appreciate the scratch mac and cheese attempt for the fact that it seemed to have minimal to no artificial ingredients But it also had minimal skill in its production. the primary issue was it appeared to be stove top cooked but the cheese was simply melted in rather than incorporated into a cheese sauce. this resulted in the cheese separating into clumps of cheese between the noodles and was difficult to eat once it cooled some. Everything else was pretty good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where did all the reservations go?OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/21/2014Our reservation changed from 9 to 13… when I called to inquire about the additional 4 people the host told me that a table for 13 wasn't available for our original reservation at 7pm because they were full. We altered the reservation to 630 to accommodate our party of 13. I was a bit irritated after being there past 7pm because there were several tables open throughout the restaurant the entire time we dined. Why the host on the phone made such a big deal about our adjustment to our reservation is beyond me. There are plenty of great restaurants in the LA area, The Farm should try to be more accommodating with reservations. Will probably think twice about going there again for our little group gathering.Special Features:
- Something for everyoneMonaVIPDined on 8/18/2014Our group of 9 had an early dinner before a movie. Our choices ranged from a perfectly cooked rare steak to a 3 types of ahi salad with ponzu dressing, hamburgers, and salmon. All were tasty and well prepared, although I wish they had warned me that they use a lot of dressing on the ahi salad. The menu is eclectic - if you're looking for simply prepared vegetables, this is not the place for you. A lot of the dishes sound wonderful but are too rich for our calorie range (e.g., buttermilk fried chicken, mac and cheese). The service was friendly and very attentive.Special Features:
- The Farm knows how to do it!SharbearVIPDined on 8/17/2014Great food and Bloody Mary. Awesome service. When you're downtown, you're off to a show or some event and they know to get you in and out as you wish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FSUJennVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food was great; great spot for lunch. I had the cobb salad and it was delicious, as are the corn muffins they serve you when you sit down. The brownie was OK, next time I think I'd skip the calories, or trade them for more corn muffins :) Great meal and good service, I would definitely return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Concert DinnertechguyDined on 8/12/2014Food was good except fries where cold. Waiter service was a bit slow. I would go again with hopes of some improvement.Special Features:
- Convenient, Nice Spot to DineBBQ101Dined on 8/9/2014My daughter and I showed up for dinner at 7:30 pm on a Saturday night. We had made a reservation but didn't seem to need it as there were quite a few open tables. We both ordered the turkey burger. I had a side of cole slaw and Bri had a side of french fries. Turkey burger was just okay. Cole slaw didn't have much flavor...seemed to need more dressing and some of the fries were a little burnt. Food wasn't anything to rave about (but was good) and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2014It's was a nice dinner. My friend had the kale quinoa salad and thought it was delicious but wished there was more (listed under starters so it was a small dish). I had turkey chili which was fine except it was not hot. Our waitress was fantastic. Very cheerful and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1265 reviews are from the The Farm of Beverly Hills at LA Live reviews archive.
- The Farm of Beverly HillsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014Food was awesome, staff was excellent. Great place to grub and enjoy some quality time.
- Nice find at LA LiveThomasVIPDined on 7/22/2014My wife and I used open table reviews for guidance for locating a restaurant at LA Live. The location was perfect for also attending a concert at Staples Center. We enjoyed the nice happy hour and then had dinner in the restaurant in their outside dining area. Great people watching.. Although the menu is very limited, we found two dishes we were pleased with. Overall a good restaurant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staples DiningaRestaurantOwnerDined on 7/22/2014Good food. Pretty fair prices. Liked the outdoor seating area for people watching. My chicken Caesar salad came with almost burned chicken. Not a huge problem. The trout was excellent. You might want to make a reservation for a table if there's an event at Staples. We did and were very happy we did. The place filled up after 6:30 p.m.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2014All the food, appetizers and main course were extremely dry. They tasted old and had no flavor. We got the burger and fried chicken. The sald was croutons a extremely small piece of fresh mozzarella and maybe five pieces of chopped tomatoes. The wine was a screw top and not tasty. The server was not friendly at all and barely came to our table. Our bill was $100 for two and definitely not worth it and would not recommend anyone to go here.
- New to L.A.Cali14BelleDined on 7/18/2014I found this restaurant during dinela restaurant week. My friend and I were both first time diners at the FARMS at Beverly Hills and the food was amazing! We didn't leave any food on our plates! I'm a slightly picky palate and thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I will be back and will tell everyone about this fabulous restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.