The District Line Restaurant + Bar
1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20009Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The District Line Restaurant + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.districtlinerestaurantandbar.com/
- Phone: (202) 939-4850
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 11:30 am; Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 2:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Andre Cote
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Columbia Road
- Public Transit: The District Line Restaurant at Washington Hilton is located four blocks north of the Dupont Circle Metro on the Red Line.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet Parking is available at Washington Hilton's main Lobby Level entrance on Connecticut Avenue. The hotel's self-parking garage is located near the corner of 19th Street and Florida Avenue. Street parking is also available.
A word from The District Line Restaurant + Bar
An authentic neighborhood-inspired restaurant serving fresh, creative dishes and hearty American comfort foods. The menu showcases Mid-Atlantic seasonal ingredients and regionally-inspired dishes, alongside handcrafted cocktails and a selection of wines. The District Line Restaurant is open for breakfast, including the signature Hilton Breakfast buffet, as well as lunch and dinner. A semi-private dining area is available for up to 60 guests. Enjoy outdoor dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner on our expansive patio, with seating available daily May through September, weather permitting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The District Line Restaurant + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- 4th of July EventKarrieDined on 7/4/2014My group of 10 went for the 4th of July holiday celebration. The food was good and plentiful. The atmosphere was fun. It was a really nice way to see the fireworks. My only issue was parking. The hotel should allow the restaurant guests to park. I had to drive around the block several times trying to find a place to park. As I am unfamiliar with DC, I wasn't happy about that.Special Features:
- Beautiful !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Great food and friendly staff and prefect location. Every time that I visit The District, I will show up to TDL !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a Hilton hotel restaurantIggyDaddyDined on 3/16/2014Out of the dozens of places we could have gone for brunch, I don't know why we chose what basically is the Washington Hilton off-the-lobby restaurant. The server did a hard sell on the buffet but we ignored his advice and ordered off the menu. My friend had an omelet and I had a cobbled-together healthy breakfast -- yogurt, oatmeal, fruit, etc.The food was good, the service was prompt and the ambience was, well, hotel-like. I don't think we'll go back just because of the multitude of other, more interesting options in AdMo, Dupont, and U Street but it's not bad at all. I just is what it is!
- Business lunchSaroucheVIPDined on 1/23/2014We made reservations because we were attending a large meeting at the hotel and knew there would be a lot of people trying to eat at the same time. Despite having reservations, we still had to stand in the long line of people without reservations before they would seat us. There was a buffet which we all decided to choose in the interest of time. The salad bar was nice and there was a very tasty lobster bisque. The short ribs were very tough, so tough that I did not finish mine. I did not sample the other entrees. While I did not try them, there was a large selection of desserts including small size ones for people just wanting a small amount.
- Unexpected awesome serviceHappyDined on 5/19/2013From the valet parking to the attentive hostess and the awesome wait staff our group of 6 had a good time. The food was fresh The omletes were good but average as they stuck to the pan he was cooking them in. Overall I give them an 8 out of 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.