The Davenport Signature Buffet
10 S Post St
Spokane, WA 99201Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Davenport Signature Buffet
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thedavenporthotel.com/dining/brunch
- Phone: 5097896848
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Special Holiday Buffets also served.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Northwest, International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Weekend Brunch
- Catering: We welcome the opportunity to assist planning your special event or large party at our Signature Buffet. Please contact our reservationist to discuss availability and details.
- Special Events: We welcome the opportunity to assist planning your special event or large party at our Signature Buffet. Please contact our reservationist to discuss availability and details.
- Cross Street: 1st Ave
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary valet parking for all guests of the Signature Buffet with a minimum purchase required of $10. (not applicable to overnight guests of the hotel). Additional parking options around the Davenport Hotel include metered street parking and a self-park garage
A word from The Davenport Signature Buffet
Spokane's most acclaimed brunch is served in one of the Davenport’s legendary ballrooms. The hotel's top chefs pull out all the stops to create a culinary fête that includes lavish buffets of seafood, a cascading chocolate fountain, salads and specialty items, house-made desserts, and carved-to-order meats like USDA Prime beef.Continued
Champagne Sunday Brunch is the perfect way to round off every weekend or celebrate a special holiday event. Large parties welcome.
Champagne Sunday Brunch is the perfect way to round off every weekend or celebrate a special holiday event. Large parties welcome.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Davenport Signature Buffet - Best Restaurants in Spokane ›
The Davenport Signature Buffet reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (21)great for brunch (20)romantic (13)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (8)great for lunch (8)neighborhood gem (6)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The food was great but was hoping for more breakfast type food. The staff was amazing and made us feel at home. It was a little out of my price range so not an every Sunday thing but well worth my daughters 16th birthday.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Our server Deena was an especially positive note to our Sunday Brunch. The prime rib, and crepes, were noteworthy.Special Features:
- Food and service!HavingAdayDined on 9/21/2014Our server was perfect! There when we wanted and not when we didn't. She also kept topping my mimosas with champaign at no extra charge ;). I simply said it was my wedding anniversary and when we showed up to our table it was riddled with rose pedals. Our table stood out. The food, oh the food! Best buffet brunch In the Spokane couer d'alene area by far!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great reputation for a reason.BourbunDined on 9/21/2014The Davenport offers a top notch brunch in Spokane. It's a bit pricey, but the service and quality demands it. My wife and I went here last Sunday for a nice morning out with our 9 month old daughter. They had a high chair waiting for us at the table and our server was very attentive to us. I hate asking to have my water refilled; this was never an issue, I didn't even need to ask to have my mimosa filled. The quality of the food was fantastic as was the ambiance. Truly a great place for a nice brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch Weekend!maryDined on 9/21/2014This is a very popular feature at the Davenport Hotel---Sunday brunch! It really is a treat and this is the second time we've experienced it. Our previous time it was held in the upstairs ballroom which is very spacious and has a good layout. This past weekend it was held in a downstairs room where I think that most of the wedding ceremonies are done. Although all the food was delicious, it seemed like it was more crowded with the omelet station pushed out into the lobby. The salads were hidden behind the seafood. Still enjoyable though and the mimosas and champagne added a special touch.Special Features:
- An unparalleled experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014It's a century-old place that looks like it's brand new, with classic yet fresh fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/31/2014One of the finest brunches in the US. Many quality choices!Special Features:
- Wonderful Food and ServicechrissynbugzieDined on 8/24/2014The food was outstanding and a large assortment of choices. The waiter was fabulous. Very attentive and personable.Special Features:
- Dine to relax in elegance8atDavDined on 8/10/2014The Davenport offers a variety of dining options for breakfast lunch and dinner. Given that you should not miss out on an opportunity to have a Sunday Brunch with champagne and or a mimosa to treat yourself. You will be hard pressed to find many brunches out there in any part of the country that compares to the service and choices of items to eat. It is true northwest flavors with a beautiful presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service & foodSueinSpokaneDined on 8/3/2014I was so impressed with the service we had at the Davenport for Sunday brunch. I took my friend there to celebrate her visiting Spokane and the Davenport didn't disappoint. The food was outstanding, the deserts were amazing. I especially liked the chocolate fountain!!! Our server/waiter Robert was outstanding in his field. He was polite, informative, and responsive to our needs. All in all, I would recommend Davenport Sunday Brunch to anyone visiting the Spokane area. It was worth every penny!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch at the DavenportSharpandhungryDined on 7/6/2014Last Sunday, my lovely wife and I had the pleasure of driving over to experience Sunday Brunch at the Davenport. Wow, what an excellent decision! The service (both smiling faces and ready to accommodate), food and the ambience were most excellent. All the goodies were there, Hand carved prime rib/jumbo prawns/braised beef ribs over mashed potatoes/pork tenderloins/ahi tuna/fresh trout/oh, and the bacon, just to name a few! There was an amazing omelet/crepes/waffle station and the dessert bar was just ridiculously good with a three tier chocolate fountain for good measure. Unquestionably though, my personal highlight: Chef Leland's Cream of Clam Chowder soup was off the charts delicious, with two huge bowls worth did I finish my meal!Special Features:
- Worth the DriveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014The Signature Buffet was worth every mile to get there. The food was delicious. The desserts exquisite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 128 reviews are from the The Davenport Signature Buffet reviews archive.
- Elegant BrunchLindajane1324Dined on 6/15/2014We had Father's Day brunch here and the ambiance and food was amazing. The hotel itself is beautiful and the dining experience was fancy, but you can get away with wearing dressy casual. The food was high quality, and to finish your meal was an amazing dessert bar with a chocolate fondue fountain. We will be back!Special Features:
- Valueenzo711Dined on 6/8/2014I could only eat $4 worth of food and I drank $6 worth. They need to provide baskets for us so that we might carry the other $25 worth of food home with us. Or give us a rain check so that we might come back the following two Sundays. By the way, there was one food flaw. They should buy their shrimp from Costco. Costco's large frozen ones are superior to this offering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rather disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/8/2014We've been to the Davenport brunch twice years ago. It was wonderful then, on the main floor. Upstairs the ambience is gloomy, but more importantly the food was kind of awful. Bland, dry, the salmon actually made me gag. It doesn't do the beautiful Davenport justice. I think Mr. Worthy should think about halting the brunch. And bring some focus back to the quality of food served there. There are a lot of really fine restaurants in Spokane that he is competing with now.
- Great Brunch at DavenporttomtheumpDined on 5/25/2014We came up for the long weekend and stayed in the tower and had brunch before we went to see Wicked. Great time. Davenport is amazing service and brunch was wonderful. Prime rib and beef tips were excellent. Well worth the price would come back when we get the chanceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2014I'm not real big on buffets but it was outstanding. It may not be bigger than some of the best Vegas buffets but better quality than top Vegas buffets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Gonzaga graduationOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/11/2014Celebrated Mother's day and a recent graduate and it was awesome. Flower shop rocks tooo!!!Special Features:
- Davenport BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/11/2014This was the best brunch ever! There was such a wide variety of choices and everything was cooked to perfection. Prime rib, ham, chicken, turkey, prawns...This brunch had it all. Great choice of salads, make your own omellete, and the best waffles we have ever had.Special Features:
- Old World EleganceBarbnCDADined on 5/11/2014Great for special occasion brunch. The architecture is magnificent and the food is not only very good but the variety is wide. Eggs Benedict were wonderful and really enjoyed the Pear Gorgonzola salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Just keep it up. Love, love, love it. Very accommodating to special requests - amazing really. Cuisine is artful as well as deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!jmturnerDined on 5/11/2014I took my wife and mother-in-law to Mother's Day Brunch, and we all raved about the food, service, and ambiance. We were given an introduction to brunch so we'd know where everything was located...a nice touch. We never had to wait for or look for help from any of the friendly, professional staff; they were always available and perceptive. The menu and food quality were was absolutely beyond reproach. The detail of the hotel's renovation was like touring an architectural museum, just beautiful. Even if it's only for special occasions, the Davenport is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every penny!spokanefoodieDined on 5/11/2014Great food, great service, great environment! The mimosas and coffee were never empty. The food was fresh and flavorful.... and the variety was amazing! Everyone needs to try this at least once!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014This was the perfect place to celebrate our anniversary! The food was amazing and the choices were superb! Will go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BellasnowDined on 4/27/2014A wonderful place to spend our 50th Wedding Anniversary. The red rose petals on the table was a complete surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brunch in SpokaneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2014Easter Sunday and my sister's 50th birthday and my year old mother. The service couldn't have been any better and the food was outstanding. We had a great time.Special Features:
- Best Brunch EVER!GreatWineGuyDined on 4/20/2014I'm a huge fan of Sunday Brunch, and the Davenport Champagne Easter Brunch was worth every penny of the $44.95 price! Mamosa, great coffee, amazing cheese, seafood, sushi, and the usual breakfast items including a carving station with roast turkey, prime rib & leg of lamb. The desserts were sensational, couldn't get enough of the dark chocolate rum balls. Weakest point overall was the Eggs Benedict, which really didn't deserve to be there. But, the cheese blintz more than made up for that one item. Otherwise, everything was grand! I drove 2 hours from Canada for this brunch buffet, & wasn't disappointed. Magnificent!Special Features:
- Service off the chartsdineoutoftenVIPDined on 4/20/2014It was our first time for brunch at the Davenport and it is definitely something to repeat! From the time we walked in the room the service was outstanding. Waiters were attentive to the max even though they were busy. Food was beautifully displayed, plentiful and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for occasional brunchZeebDined on 4/6/2014I love the brunch at the Davenport. (It was a better deal price-wise for my husband, who ate the bacon and prime rib, than myself, a pescatarian. Don't get me wrong, the food was great and they had a lovely selection. It's just that for me it wound up being a lot of cheese and grapes and shrimp cocktail with dessert at the end.) I enjoyed every minute of it though. I can't forget the waffle! It was fantastic! Nice of them to have an omelette and crepe bar. Once I factor in the complementary mimosas, it's actually a pretty good deal. 10 out of 10 I would do this again.Special Features:
- Outstanding Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2014One of the best brunches around. Not cheap at $40.00 per person, but there's everything from prime rib to sushi to waffles, omelets and pastries. We took our niece for her 16th birthday and she loved it. The Davenport is such a special place, it's worth splurging once in awhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemorableHollyDined on 3/16/2014This was our first visit to the Davenport. From the second we entered we were treated thoughtfully. The staff was professional and pleasant. The Sunday buffet was absolutely amazing. Beautifully presented, food quality was excellent and the ambiance elegant. Would highly recommend. A very special treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every year tell the end of time.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2014We have been married two years and have made The Davenport Buffet our Anniversary date. Even if we move out of Spokane we still plan to make a trip back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still good but slow serviceluvfoodDined on 2/16/2014We have come to enjoy going to the Davenport's Sunday Brunch. This time though, our server seemed to be very slow. He missed refilling our orange juice and mimosas for quite a while and had to be flagged down to come back to our table. Even asking for the check and paying took an extremely long time. The restaurant did not seem any busier than it normally is, so I don't know why service was so slow this time around. The food was marvelous as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- well worth it!cathyjeannDined on 2/2/2014My mom really wanted me to take her to brunch at the Davenport and I had been putting it off because of the price. I should have gone sooner! It was fantastic. Just exactly what is missing at most restaurants. Great staff, wonderful food, we felt like royalty. I will go back as often as I can, and honestly I would even pay more :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandinglovetotasteDined on 1/26/2014Just about everything about our Brunch at the Davenport was wonderful. The server was personalble and willing to take the extra time to meet our special wants, all but on of the dishes was well done with great taste to set each apart and of course the desert bar was a chocolate lovers paradise. My only complaint was the Mahi-Mahi was too dry from sitting in the chaffing dish too long.Special Features:
- Always the Best!billandmonicaDined on 1/19/2014Having been at he Davenport Brunch many times, I can tell you it never fails to impress me. Just go, and enjoy an excellent spread the Davenport puts on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch!kd2eDined on 1/12/2014Probably the best brunch in eastern Washington, maybe the northwest. The food and service are top notch.Special Features:
- Something for everyone!YummersDined on 1/5/2014Wonderful brunch with everything you could ever want. Beginning with a create-your-own Bloody Mary bar and ending with a chocolate fountain, there was an omelet bar, waffle bar, seafood left and right, Mediterranean tapas, entrees, sides, and meat carving all in between. Wonderful service and food. You'll leave full and happy!Special Features:
- Yum!NeubauerDined on 12/29/2013Great food variety, friendly wait staff, wonderful atmosphere! Will go again, worth the cost for a special occasion and to feel "royal" :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Champagne Brunch at the DavenportBCPaverDined on 12/15/2013Overall, a great experience. Atmosphere was elegant, service was attentive. Food was well prepared but is your standard buffet brunch fare. The omelet/crepe/waffle bar is a must try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.