The Curtis Club
2100 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80215Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Curtis Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thecurtisclub.com/
- Phone: 7204209898x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Happy Hour: Tuesday - Friday: 3:00pm - 6:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Late Night: Friday & Saturday: 10:00pm - Midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Eric Johnson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Crimson Burlesque
Last Saturday of every month!
- Special Events: Offer parties up to 100 for cocktail parties.
A word from The Curtis Club
Welcome to The Curtis Club! At our upscale casual restaurant, we strive to provide locally sourced, and mindfully produced cuisine and beverages. Please join us for lunch, brunch, dinner, happy-hour, or a late night cocktail.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
The Curtis Club - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
The Curtis Club reviews from OpenTable diners
108 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (69)neighborhood gem (53)special occasion (35)good for groups (33)hot spot (28)great for outdoor dining (22)great for brunch (20)romantic (19)great for lunch (14)late-night find (14)vibrant bar scene (14)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great new placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014This place should be (and doubtless will be) packed every night. Excellent food and tasty cocktails! I rarely compliment the service because you shouldn't notice good service, but I will make an exception--it was terrific. Knowledgeable, friendly, and most important, unobtrusive.Special Features:
- Great Brunch ItemsFoodie16Dined on 9/27/2014Went hear with a living social deal for brunch Saturday morning and the food was outstanding! French toast, burgers and goat cheese fondue were great! Not many people on Saturday morning so no wait and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OMG!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014What fantastic food! Loved the duck and the egg appetizer!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great servicetpeaDined on 9/21/2014Food was pretty good, service was excellent and mimosas were delicious! I would recommend this place and plan a return visit.Special Features:
- Spotty serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Wait time for EVERYTHING was lengthy. Watched the waiter go service is other TWO tables of 4 outside. We were his only other table (of 2). I had to ask to order the app and then the main dish. He didn't seem to know how to time things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- is it orange juice or mimosaOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/20/2014They should change their bottomless mimosa tobottomless orange juice. That's what it really wax.
- Happy PlatescherylscarletVIPDined on 9/14/2014This was my second time dining at the Curtis Club, but the first time for brunch. Needless to say out group of four finished all our meals and appetizer and nearly licked the plates. Delish!Special Features:
- Great dining experiencegustoVIPDined on 9/5/2014We had a fabulous meal, and the service was wonderful. A shout out to Caitlin who is both very professional and friendly in just the right balance, which tends to be a problem at some Denver restaurants where staff verge on "too friendly". The food was delicious and the presentation was striking. You could tell that everyone took great pride in the product.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable, Filled With Unique CharmbunnyloveDined on 9/4/2014My girlfriend and I were looking for a night of great drinks, food and ambience... a place where we could catch up in an intimate space but still feel that we were part of a hip scene. Curtis Club over-delivered on this front. The dining room and bar had amazing personality. The food was thoughtful and offered a broad array of flavours without straying from its soul... and they truly have soul. We had a several types of wines, and I was able to find lesser known producers among the big names listed. I remember there being a Rosenthal Bordeaux on the list for less than $75 and we had a rocking white blend for less than $35. I would love to go back with a date, soak up the dim lighting, that amazing Bordeaux and enjoy their Fall dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebratedAdventureIncDined on 8/31/2014We were treated so well and given special attention for my wife's birthday. The food was fantastic and they offered us a Gluten Free desert.Special Features:
- Great brunchNewParentsDined on 8/31/2014Fun atmosphere, delicious food and friendly service without the huge wait for a table at brunch!Special Features:
- Just phenomenal.DSPCuteOneDined on 8/29/2014Just phenomenal. I brought a group of friends here for Restaurant Week and it was amazing. The bartenders are wonderful and have some really great specialty cocktails. They also give great advice about the wines on the wine list. Our meal was superb. The pork belly salad with grilled peaches was awesome. The pork tenderloin with fried green tomatoes and white macaroni and cheese was delicious. And, we really enjoyed the chocolate cake. This is just an awesome restaurant that I will definitely return to.Special Features:
- Really nice for happy hourAmadeDined on 8/28/2014We went during restaurant week for happy hour. The food was really good but portions were a bit small for the prices. Good wine options, great service. Restaurant can get loud because it's so wide open and seating seemed to reflect the noise from a table nearby (mostly just a loud talker). Service is always great and friendly.
- The food fits the unique characterRNickersDined on 8/27/2014Food was delicious. Portions were a decent size. The booths were comfortable and great for people watching! The staff was friendly and unpretentious. We asked the server to pick out two of her favorite apps and entrees; she did not steer us wrong! Yum! We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service great, too noisyvvs123VIPDined on 8/27/2014We like the CC - food is interesting and very good. Service is also very good. But don't go there and sit inside if you want to talk! We asked a waitperson about this and were told that 'the owner likes it noisy'. Maybe s/he does, but we don't.
- Loved it!SparrowsSpatulasDined on 8/25/2014We went for restaurant week. Excellent food, excellent service. Loved the cocktails too. I hear they have a very good Happy Hour, so I will be back. PS: The decor is FANTASTIC.Special Features:
- One of my new favsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/25/2014For a last minute restaurant week reservation The Curtis Club did not disappoint! I had the beet salad, rabbit and the trio of deserts. My one and only complaint is there was only one beet in my beet salad but the nuts and fried chevre did make up for it. The rabbit was delicate and moist and the desserts range from light and tangy (key lime cheesecake) to decadent and rich (chocolate stout cake) Kyle our waiter was fantastic, personable, attentive & knowledgeable. Definitely going back to experience there regular menu and may even try a Sunday brunch. Oh and the drink I had something wolf I think was absolutely fantastic, if you are a whiskey or bourbon drinker I highly recommend it The cocktails are creative and delicious!Special Features:
- Denver Restaurant WeekMarkDined on 8/23/2014This was our first stop for restaurant week. Easy to find with plenty of available parking. The service (Jenny) was excellent. Did not have to wait to asked if we needed anything. The food was outstanding, Summer Salad, Pork Belly, Pork loin, Trout and dessert were fabulous. GM provided us with a $10 gift cert for Sunday Evening dining starting this week. Overall excellent dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014I was very excited to go here, but my experience left me wanting. The place is very cool and I love the decor. The appetizers we got were great and their happy hour menu was interesting. My dinner-I got the pork, was just ok though. The flavors were there, but the pork was overcooked, which ruined it for me. My husband had the duck though and said it was perfect and loved it. My friend had the salmon and said the same thing. I would definitely go back for happy hour, but don't know if I will do a full dinner there again.Special Features:
- Lunchtime DecencyDEEMVIPDined on 8/19/2014It was a decent place. Food was good, service was good -- no problems to report. Special drink ordered (Summer Snow) was great, though pretty pricy for such a small amount of liquid. Deal bought online beforehand made it a more reasonable venture, though.
- BrunchllrDENVIPDined on 8/17/2014Don't feel like writing a review. Too much to say. Won't be back
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/17/2014Went for brunch with a group of 10 people. The restaurant was never full but it took 2.5 hours for us to eat. We had to eventually start going to the bar to get our own drinks. The food took almost an hour and a half to come out after we ordered. It was very good but we were all so annoyed with the service by that point that it didn't really matter. We will not be back.
- Great Service-Nice VibeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/16/2014Had Saturday brunch with friends. Server was very attentive and friendly. It was apparent that he enjoyed working in this restaurant. The food was very good and the only recommendation I have is to include more breakfast items on the brunch menu. The Smoked Salmon Benedict was delicious. Will definitely come back for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was ok but service excellentFoodieVIPDined on 8/13/2014We ate here for a special occasion with a group of 5 and had a great time. Our server was great - very knowledgeable and helpful. We had a few apps - the croquettes and a slider. The croquettes had a great curry flavor. The entrees were all pretty good. The trout portion size was a little small for what you paid but tasted good. The sides could all use a little work. The macaroni and cheese tasted like noodles and cheese and didn't really have much flavor - no salt. We told Adam though and he took great care of us, which was totally appreciated and would make us go back. The chicken, duck, and rabbit were all very good and those plates were cleaned right up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FindJuscoloradoDined on 8/12/2014We recently enjoyed an anniversary dinner at The Curtis Club. The alpaca was awesome and the pork belly with white cheddar mac n cheese was yummy. We lived the decor and the service was attentive but not pushy. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a gem worth tryingdenvereatsVIPDined on 8/9/2014this place is sort of tucked away on the corner, but it is so worth trying out. great food, great service, great ambiance. will definitely be back!Special Features:
- 5280 RecomendationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014I was looking for someplace new to celebrate a wedding anniversary. I saw a write up in 5280 Magazine and I decided to try the Curtis Club. The atmosphere was casual and rustic. The service was very good but the Menu was great. We both had the beef tenderloin and it was awesome. I wanted to try the Alpaca but decided to do that next time. Good happy hour deals. We finished with the Chocolate Stout cake and it was great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Tried this because it was a 1000 point table - good food and nice atmosphere. Enjoyed the coffee especially. Both dishes were tasty but portions were relatively small considering the price. I'd be interested to try other items on the menu but the first experience didn't really blow us away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rustic Chic and Rich with FlavorcherylscarletVIPDined on 8/2/2014We had such and enjoyable evening at The Curtis Club. The ambiance is primitive mod and provokes the comfort feelings of home. The salmon special was divine and the goat cheese & macaroni a savory bliss. The service was superbly on target, and it was especially nice to be welcomed by General Manager, Erik Bearinger.Special Features:
- Excellent food and fun experienceBarbsopinionDined on 8/1/2014First time at the Curtis Club and we were very impressed with the food selection, creativity, taste, and quality. Five of us had five different choices for dinner and all were excellent. I was surprised to find the alpaca was a delightful change from beef - very flavorful and delicious. Lovely, gracious servers - very attentive. All in all a wonderful dining experience!Special Features:
- Eclectic and charminggeorgiannaDined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly, the selected meals were creative and very tasty. Definitely will come back and try the rest of the menu.Special Features:
- Salt Bandit and Horrible Serivceliz123VIPDined on 7/11/2014Before I get into the horrible service (maybe a 1 time thing?) the food was not good. Tender Belly Pork: hard and salty. White chedder mac & cheese: Under seasoned. Chicken fried steak: hard and salty. Alpaca: well cooked, too salty. Etc, etc. We ordered 3 appetizers, 4 salads, 7 entrees, 3 deserts, 3 bottles of wine, 15 cocktails. The bill was $500+ before tip. We had great company, the only thing missing was good food and service. We had to flag down waitress whenever we wanted to order something. She brought the entrees out after we all had just one bite of our salads! The waitress didn't think it was strange - even Applebee's staff knows that is not acceptable. It was just straight up amateur hour.
- Great Food but very NoiseyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/2/2014Very good food but the place has wood on all the walls so there is nothing to stop the noice from the bar. Luckely the night we weere there most of the people were eating outside. We had a group of six so outdoor seating was not available for such a group.Special Features:
- Excellent lunchTomHDined on 7/1/2014I hosted three business acquaintances for lunch here and it was excellent. One noted that his was the best blt he had ever had. The decor is kind of old west, which we don't see in Denver restaurants as much anymore, and the food was so good that we will go bavk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/24/2014Food was great! Server was very nice and made great recommendations. Half price wine bottles....um ok!Special Features:
- Excellent FoodJBWESDined on 6/24/2014My friends and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food at Curtis Club. The alpaca was our favorite dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't miss the burrata!Mthede1VIPDined on 6/18/2014Went for lunch- house made burrata with a fig spread on the side was to die for. We ordered another one once the first was gone! Went with some girlfriends for lunch and enjoyed every bite. The burgers (we had a grass fed beef and a veggie burger at the table) were fresh and delicious as well. All of the food was exceptionally prepared and presented. Wine was reasonably priced. Can't wait to return for dinner!Special Features:
- Good Lunchned1Dined on 6/18/2014I had lunch. Menu is small, but the fare was delicious. Good service, attentive but not obsequious. Has vegetarian options.Special Features:
- Lunch& Brunch different experiencesfrenchfemmeDined on 6/15/20141st time had a terrific weekday lunch. We decided to try it for Sunday brunch and the food was horrible. I'm not certain if it was a different chef but due to such inconsistency we won't be returning.
- Excellent food in a fun atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/7/2014The menu at Curtis Club was wide ranging with unusual and tasty options like llama and fresh salmon. The meat was cooked just right, with immense flavor. The ambience had an elk theme without actually having stuffed heads, which was nice for a change. They also had an inventive drink menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.