The Cove Trattoria
7001 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85253Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
The Cove Trattoria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thecovescottsdale.com/
- Phone: 4809518273x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00om
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Cove Trattoria
The cove trattoria is a contemporary family-owned and operated italian trattoria, bringing italian elegance to every dining experience. Old world tastes blended with new world twists inspire the restaurant’s diverse menu, ranging from chicken saltimbocca, lobster ravioli and pasta rustica, to seasonal specials like flavorful hand-cut steaks and fresh fish. Each wood-fire pizza is hand-tossed and prepared with homemade sauces and fresh ingredients baked in an oversized brick oven. Modern décor and an inviting dining room, complete with local artists’ works adorning the walls, resemble a refined italian family room with an exhibition kitchen as the backdrop. Presenting a wine list of more than 30 different wines from around the world, a list of specialty italian cocktails and a smaller bar menu, the cove trattoria invites every guest to become a part of the family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Cove Trattoria reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)great for outdoor dining (6)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)romantic (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- The View of Camelback was amazing!!NikiDined on 8/7/2014Great service. Delicious Food. The View of Camelback was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh and differentDoniamhVIPDined on 7/31/2014Always good food. Friendly staff. Not your average Italian restaurant but that's a good thingSpecial Features:
- Cove Trattoria reviewalwayseatoutDined on 7/19/2014The ambience when we first walked in was not that great. It is a fairly small restaurant and was semi crowded. However, the staff was very friendly and inviting so we stayed. As the sun went down, the lighting in the restaurant made it very appealing. I would recommend going around 7pm for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply greatsteveVIPDined on 7/16/2014a guaranteed repreat. Great food, wine, service and ambiance. I really love this place.Special Features:
- First time at the TrattoriaStanVIPDined on 7/12/2014Chicken dishes were over salted. Chicken breasts NOT tender. Red sauce tasted like something out of a jar. Food was palatable, but not worth a second visit.
- Wonderful foodDindateDined on 6/18/2014Food is amazing! Large portions great prices! Wed night is 1/2 bottles of wine!Special Features:
- Service DisinterestedReasonableCustomerDined on 6/17/2014Sadly, the food was pretty good, but the service was lack luster. Seemed like waitress just didn't want to be working. I wouldn't go back. There are plenty of other italian/pizza restaurants that are much better and would like to have my business and money. If you don't care, then why be there?Special Features:
- Suggestion by friendsSportsmemorabiliafanDined on 6/8/2014We decided to get a group of 11 people together for dinner on a Sunday night. The staff there was exceptional at accommodating to our large group. Debra, our server, was impressively efficient, friendly, and able to 'read' when one of us needed something without hovering. She managed the whole table with finesse and ease, which is usually not the case with such a large number of people to serve. The meals came out together. Drinks and accompanying sides were brought as requested. There was complimentary heavenly focaccia with a delicious tangy dip as well. Everyone enjoyed their choices of entrees and sides. We didn't have dessert as we were sated with the main meal but hope to next time. The dessert menu looked mouth-watering!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodCindyVIPDined on 6/6/2014We always have a great meal at The Cove. This is a great little neighborhood restaurant with consistently great food and good service. We had lasagna that was amazing. The portion was huge and we enjoyed the leftovers the next day!Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the The Cove Trattoria reviews archive.
- simply awesomesteveVIPDined on 5/25/2014I continue to return here time and again. Great food, nice ambiance, great service - what 's not to likeSpecial Features:
- Scottsdale JGMJSMAZVIPDined on 5/24/2014An ABSOLUTE gem; if you haven't eaten here, you NEED to! Portions are huge, wine list is excellent, great craft beers on draft, wonderful happy hour specials, and the service/servers are tremendous, friendly, courteous, and honest;will give their opinions and will guide you to the best selections based upon your gourmet tastes;we, as well as telling others, that this restaurant needs to indeed be their local dining establishment of choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.