The Country Cow Restaurant and Bar
57 Blair Road
Campton, NH 03223Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Country Cow Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thecountrycow.com/
- Phone: 6035361331
- Hours of Operation:
Serving Lunch 11:30-2pm Dinner 4:30-close Sunday Brunch 10-2pm Closed Tuesdays Our dining room closes at 2pm daily for lunch and reopens at 4:30 for dinner but we continue to serve our regular menu in the lounge and outdoor patio between those hours.
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kerry Benton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering events can be discussed with our event planner Jennifer who can be reached at the restaurant or her e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the subject line country cow function inquiry.
- Entertainment: Wednesday nights Jim Tyrrell hosts Open Mic at 7pm. Any style of music, age or level of talent is welcome. If you come and perform an original piece Jim will feature you on his live broadcast on our local public access channel!(www.jimtyrrell.net) Friday night Steven Gibbs hosts Karaoke at 8pm. Saturdays the lounge features live bands, duo or solo acts with some of the areas finest musicians at 8pm. Free pool from 10-2 every Sunday with 20 cent wings and $1 Bud light drafts. Our Facebook page will update you on all of our live music under the events page.
- Special Events: Our function room seats up to 130 people for your special event such as weddings, reunions, birthdays, shower, anniversary party. There is a bar, dance floor, restrooms and handicap access to the lower level. Sliders open to the outdoor patio only feet from the river overlooking the Blair Bridge. A great spot with a picturesque view.
A word from The Country Cow Restaurant and Bar
Overlooking the scenic Blair Covered Bridge and Pemigewasset River we were voted one of the top 50 restaurants in the state by NH magazine. The Country Cow Restaurant is one of the top stops in the area and located directly off I93 at exit 27. Offering a wide variety of specialty sandwiches, burgers, fresh seafood, handcut steaks and much more! Sit on our glassed in porch or a cozy booth in our main dining room. We also offer outdoor patio seating and a relaxed lounge featuring 9 drafts and full liquor license. There's something for everyone here at The Cow!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Country Cow Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)good for groups (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014thought it was a very limited menu and pricey. the neighboring table had something that wasn't even on the menu, but still served.
- Yum!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/21/2014It was hard to pick off the menu... Everything sounded amazing! Our food was amazing and the drinks were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the The Country Cow Restaurant and Bar reviews archive.
- Easter BrunchEaster4202014Dined on 4/20/2014Well set up and great atmosphere. Wait staff friendly and efficient. Food was hot, fresh delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of state guestsLeeLooDined on 6/7/2013We had several people up for the weekend of the start of Bike Week. Wanted to find some place that would not be too hectic. The Country Cow was just the place. We had a great time and the food was delicious. The only problem was the covered bridge was closed and one of our guests was bummed because she had never been on a covered bridge. But the view of the bridge, river and mountains was just incredible. So I guess we'll have to take our guests back when the bridge reopens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food/ beautiful settingGermdoctorVIPDined on 3/15/2013Alongside the Pemigewasset river and the Blair covered bridge, the setting is beautiful. Friendly, homey place with excellent food. My party of three had the lobster alfredo (with large chunks of meat), the Tuscan steak (a strip steak cooked to order and smothered with delicious veggies-asparagus, red pepper, eggplant in a balsamic vinagrette) and an off menu special--Italian haddock--which was fish served in a casserole and covered with tomatoes and melted Mozzarella cheese. All three were fabulous. Will definitely return when next in the area.Special Features:
- This is not fancy or fineOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/15/2013This is not fancy or fine dining by any means but a solid family friendly and reasonably priced spot with a nice diverse menu and a pretty view of the river and covered bridge.Special Features:
- The food was not bad here,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/18/2012The food was not bad here, I rather liked it. The service started off well but as it got busy I was unable to order a 2nd drink and it took a while to get our check. The resturant needs updating. It looks dated and shabby. If you sit by the window the view of one of NH many covered bridges is fantastic. This could be a good place with a few fixes as the food is not to bad at all.Special Features: