The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 770-3315
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30AM - 2:30PM. Saturday: 9:30AM - 2:00PM.
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
Sunday Jazz Brunch: 10:00AM - 2:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Carlos Guía
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Between Fashion Show Dr and E. Desert Inn Rd.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Fully enclosed complimentary parking is available using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn main gate. Valet parking is available at both the Wynn main gate on Las Vegas Boulevard and the South Gate entrance on Sands Avenue.
A word from The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
If you prefer your steak with a side of modern elegance, the Country Club, perched over the 18th hole of Wynn’s fairways, delivers on style as well as substance. With expansive windows framing sweeping views of the greens and waterfalls, this intimate spot makes an ideal hideaway from the throngs on the Strip. Chef Carlos Guía, a seasoned veteran of Commander’s Palace in New Orleans, crafts ingredient-driven chophouse fare that walks the line between cosmopolitan and comfy: shrimp and grits; gumbo with house-smoked Andouille sausage, shrimp and crawfish; brown sugar brined pork chop with black mission fig-bourbon BBQ sauce, char-broiled Maine lobster and Wisconsin veal t-bone. In addition to the a la carte menu, a six-course chef’s ‘Taste of New Orleans’ menu is also available at dinner. The Sunday Jazz Brunch, replete with live Dixieland band, interactive buffet stations and a full menu of ‘Big Easy’ inspired brunch dishes, has become a local favorite.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (60)great for outdoor dining (53)special occasion (51)fit for foodies (44)romantic (33)great for brunch (30)notable wine list (29)great for lunch (25)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Country Club dining on the StripNPR78VIPDined on 11/22/2014Give had the luxury of dining at the country club for dinner in the past. This was our first experience for lunch. I must say we certainly enjoyed it just as much as we did as our previous dinner. The ambience during the day was even more majestic with a full view of the golf course from the dining room. I would highly recommend this restaurant for lunch whether you're sitting inside or out on the patio. You just can't lose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ultimate in ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014My husband and I had dinner on a Friday evening to celebrate our birthdays. Our waiter was Ryan, and his service was impeccable! The sweet corn chowder is one of the finest soups I've ever tasted. Our appetites our small, so we requested to share the halibut dinner. The chef split the dinner and served it beautifully, as if this was an every day request. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, and recommend The Country Club for a special evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance and service but taseless food:(FaraVIPDined on 11/15/2014We went there for our anniversary. Nice ambiance and great service. Food was average...we tried many different dishes and side dishes...mostly tasteless even french fire was old and didn't taste good. I had the halibut as main course, fish was dry sitting on a bed of something that lacked flavored. My husband had the filet mignon and was ok, Spinach side dish was awful. The only dish that was good was the crab cake. Butter nut squash Soup was full of cream...Very desappointed that we decided to not have a desserts on our anniversary night:(
- ExceptionalVancouverStagettesDined on 11/10/2014We chose The Country Club as our final lunch place before flying home from a Bachlorette weekend. It was a perfect ending to a very fun weekend. The ambiance was relaxed but upscale, the view stunning and food/ service spectacular. A must try!Special Features:
- A New TraditiondoctorEDined on 11/9/2014This was my third visit to the Sunday Jazz Brunch at The CC. (After going to the Sterling Brunch at Bally's for over a decade when in Las Vegas, which is now closed, I did my research and found this gem). All of the food selections were very good to excellent in my opinion. The waitstaff were all attentive and stayed on top of filling our champagne and water, clearing our plates, and replacing silverware. Sitting outside, the view of the fairway and waterfalls only added to the ambience. I will forever miss the Bally's Sterling Brunch, but am glad that I found the Wynn CC Jazz Brunch to take it's place.Special Features:
- The Country ClubHop760VIPDined on 11/5/2014All I can say is Wow! The Creole rubbed Bison and brussel sprouts was fantastic. Service was very attentive and pleasant. Would definitely recommend while in Vegas.Special Features:
- Best Soup I ever hadFoodnutVIPDined on 11/4/2014Had the Butternut Squash soup here and it was so good, definitely the best soup I ever had. Ordered the petite filet medium and it came out pretty close to well done. There was no pink anywhere in the steak, this was unfortunates, because I believe if it was cooked right it would have been fantastic. I don't have time this trip to send it back and get a correctly cooked one. Otherwise, great experience and will have to come back and try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I never get tired of this place!VazquezPickyDined on 11/2/2014E v e r y T i m e that I visit Vegas I have to go to this place for Sunday Brunch. Always is getting better. This time we tried the Infinite Champagne variation, and our glasses never run out of Napoleon favorite. We have lots of fun and the food was delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Delicious!DiningdivaDined on 11/2/2014We never travel to Vegas without a meal at The Country Club. Their Sunday Jazz Brunch is amazing...and the view is the best in town.Special Features:
- beautiful views with beautiful foodPetalumaFoodieDined on 11/1/2014Went here after a show. We're seated with a view of the waterfall. The chef accommodated us by letting us split the tasting menu. I'm sure it was a pain for him. My husband opted for the wine pairing. He really enjoyed that. By the fourth course we were full. We sacrificed our waistlines though as each dish was better than the last. He definitely fused his Louisiana background with his culinary knowledge. Save room for the beingets (sp?). They rivaled those made in New Orleans. Had to give the place less stars for ambience because the music was too loud for romantic conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Country ClubbuccaDined on 10/27/2014We dined at lunch and had an excellent meal with beautiful scenery.Special Features:
- Great place for steaks.ButchDined on 10/25/2014Always concerned about dress code and comply, but many peolple there seemed not to care or comply. food and service excellent. Always our ploace to go when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingrandDined on 10/24/2014My partner and I celebrated our 5th anniversary at Encore and dinner at The Country Club. We ate on patio....simply beautiful and excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Food and service was great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014food and service was top notch but didn't like the bugs outside as our view. Also the guy in the ratty t-shirt didn't give the vibe of upscale.Special Features:
- DiningirlVIPDined on 10/21/2014Wonderful restaurant at the Wynn . Understated , quiet, a step away from sensory overload with a good view of golf course and excellent , basic food with a willingness to substitute . The Tuscan kale salad which has slithers of green apple was fantastic and was taken up a notch by adding grilled shrimp. The gumbo was pretty good too . Definitely an easy, civilized place for lunch or for an afternoon drink .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingPrjuDined on 10/19/2014everything was perfect, food was great, staff very friendly and sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful BrunchTaralynnDined on 10/19/2014What a gem of a place. I was looking for somewhere special for our sister weekend in vegas. The food was YUMMY and the service as awesome. they were very nice and anything we needed including taking photos they took good care of us. I have told everyone that if you go to vegas come to this place. we had the wonderful view of the waterfall. I know when I come back to vegas I will be spending sunday brunch here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a special lunch.LunaDined on 10/18/2014The Country Club was a great setting for lunch, with it's view over the golf course. The food was excellent and the service was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- picture perfect, incredible servicefoodie89Dined on 10/15/2014On a recent trip to Vegas we found the country club on our first night and soon decided it would be where we would want to enjoy our last night. Our server was incredible she remembered us, and our exact order from the previous visit 5days earlier, the service was knowledgable, subtle and professional. The outside setting just provided a beautiful back drop, inside too had a great atmosphere. The food, simply cooked to an extremely high standard, with a wine list that can only complement your food. Overall we can not fault this restaurant, food, wine, atmosphere, SERVICESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticVegas4meDined on 10/15/2014While in Las Vegaa we dined at the Country Club.Our server Merrie was wonderful,very knowledgable suggesting sides and Appetizers for our Filet Mignon and New York Strip.The meats were cooked perfectly and seared to perfection.Although we were on tight schedule due to a show reservation Merrie timed everything so as to be able enjoy a wonderful meal and not be feel pressed for time.We had asked to be seated so as to be able to enjoy the waterfalls on the golf course and our request was met.A wonderful experience and excellent food and wine.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014An escape from the strip the that's better than my Country Club at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch Jazz Band was Great..XTIAN3000Dined on 10/12/2014... but everything else was so so. Kinda bummed-out. Thought the food offerings and the buffet would be a tad better. The view of the 18th hole was nice.Special Features:
- Beautiful settingnmbearDined on 10/10/2014The Country Club was a hidden gem in the back of the Wynn. Overlooking the golf course and a beautiful waterfall, this restaurant was a perfect setting for a romantic evening with my spouse. The prices are high but the food was incredible. It was definitely worth the splurge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Country club is superbOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2014Beautiful place, awesome food and great service - what more can you ask for.Special Features:
- LOCATION & SERVICE NOT THE FOODSAJVRDined on 10/9/2014Had a GREAT TIME at this restaurant. The Chilled Seafood Platter was so good! Had the Caesar salad which was good but just a typical Caesar salad. Then I ordered the Hallibut which is not on the menu right now. It was way over done and flavors of what was under the fish just didn't go well together. I just wasn't impressed. The sides were okay but not that great. We all commented at the table that they were just okay. The service was good but our dinner took 3 hours! It was so long. The restaurant was not busy AT ALL and it took forever in-between the different items to be served. If you go there you MUST sit outside - it really is incredible. But other than that - ehh.Special Features:
- Great experience!VicmanDined on 10/5/2014We had a wonderful day, the live music group was very friendly, the crab legs amazed me! We were there like 5 hours, having the best time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- majorfoodieDined on 10/5/2014Flew in for my birthday and had brunch to start off my stay. Everything was wonderful. The server was not attentive but our bus woman was very polite and attentive to our request so I had the manager give her the 30% gratuity. She deserved it. I have told all my friends what a wonderful brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Fancy DinneralvnvDined on 10/3/2014Celebrated my Uncle's Birthday. Service were very professional all of them, our server Charles is very accommodating to our request. Food is really good but some is a little bit salty, like the fries and the fish, but steak is SUPERB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food with Amazing ViewWineWinsDined on 10/1/2014My fiancé and I had dinner on our first night in Vegas at the Country Club. We requested to sit on the patio right as the sun was setting to see if the view was as beautiful as it appeared in the photos. We were not disappointed. The food was fantastic and the drinks were even better! Our server was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and even brought the Chef out to speak to us since my fiancé has a food allergy to mushrooms. We probably over-stayed our welcome but it was so difficult to leave such a gorgeous place with friendly people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICE QUIET TABLE WITH A VIEWPhyllisDined on 9/29/2014I met some friends who were staying at the hotel and suggested the country club. We dined outside on the terrace facing the golf course. The service was good, the food was good, however, nobody in this town will cook a hamburger medium rare. I did not send it back as we were pressed for time. Too bad, it would have been a great hamburger if it was cooked as I ordered it.Special Features:
- Definitely a Wynn Win!!RocNdocDined on 9/28/2014Definitely one of the hidden gems at the Wynn, this restaurant is tucked away at the back of the property with great views of the 18th hole and waterfall. It's not as busy as the other resort restaurants on a Sunday but did fill up later. Sunday Brunch is buffet style; fresh shellfish, various cheeses and aged meats, several hot dishes including creole shrimp and étouffée, freshly sliced tenderloin and pork chops, as well as pastries and of course desserts. This is supplemented by an a la carte menu featuring french toast and various Benedict egg dishes all of which are included in the buffet at a very reasonable price (by Vegas standards $55/person). For another $60 you can drink unlimited Veuve Clicquot...!Special Features:
- Lovesteak18Dined on 9/27/2014The service was slow and the food lacked flavor. Had to ask for small things like pepper for my Caesar salad. Steak was dull and mushrooms were slimy. Not a top steakhouse at all.
- Wonderful anniversary dinnerDiz2013Dined on 9/24/2014My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and had dinner at the Country Club. It was our best experience in Vegas. We had the tasting menu (with wine pairing). The food was original and delicious; the service, attentive; and, the sommelier was knowledgeable and very pleasant. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dont change a thing...cannonaterDined on 9/21/2014We keep coming back. Food and atmosphere are right at the top.. Plane noise from McCarran takes a minute to get used to but is well worth the trade off.. we were there for the Jazz brunch . The quality of the music was exceptional. Roger our attendant took excellent care of us, and was very informative about the history of the strip and steve Wynn, We will be back as soon as we can afford it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchRocketsPocketsDined on 9/21/2014The Sunday jazz brunch was one of the highlights of my trip so far. I can best describe it as a lot of class surrounded by a tacky environment. You go into this experience as one class and you come out of it feeling a million dollars. ( so much so that I went and checked out the Ferrari and Maserati display straight after my meal.) from the front desk to the wait staff to the quality of the food that is served, nothing was to much trouble and everything was of a high standard. Now it's not cheap, but if you want to splurge a little, this is the place to do it!! While I was eating I was thinking how much better it would have been with my family, so I have let them know to put it on their to do list when they are here next week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperiencemellexjDined on 9/20/2014The service was incredible! The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing viewNan291287Dined on 9/20/2014I really enjoy the dinning, the sceniw view is amazing, the service, the food all are great. I recommend this place a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tasting menu.GerryVIPDined on 9/17/2014Fantastic. The Chef's tasting menu (New Orleans) was great, and the wine pairing equally impressive.Special Features:
- UnexpectedJeremyDined on 9/13/2014Wonderful time and never expected the view and the atmosphere! Highly recommended. Service was beyond expectations. Look for Charles. He was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECTSnS2014Dined on 9/13/2014If you're looking for the perfect spot to take a special someone this is it. We were on the patio. Beautiful night. Beautiful view. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. AMAZING food. We both had the 6 course chef special. We will be back and we will be telling everyone about this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.