The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703315x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30AM - 2:30PM. Saturday: 9:30AM - 2:00PM.
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
Sunday Jazz Brunch: 10:00AM - 2:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Carlos Guía
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Between Fashion Show Dr and E. Desert Inn Rd.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Fully enclosed complimentary parking is available using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn main gate. Valet parking is available at both the Wynn main gate on Las Vegas Boulevard and the South Gate entrance on Sands Avenue.
A word from The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
If you prefer your steak with a side of modern elegance, the Country Club, perched over the 18th hole of Wynn’s fairways, delivers on style as well as substance. With expansive windows framing sweeping views of the greens and waterfalls, this intimate spot makes an ideal hideaway from the throngs on the Strip. Chef Carlos Guía, a seasoned veteran of Commander’s Palace in New Orleans, crafts ingredient-driven chophouse fare that walks the line between cosmopolitan and comfy: shrimp and grits; gumbo with house-smoked Andouille sausage, shrimp and crawfish; brown sugar brined pork chop with black mission fig-bourbon BBQ sauce, char-broiled Maine lobster and Wisconsin veal t-bone. In addition to the a la carte menu, a six-course chef’s ‘Taste of New Orleans’ menu is also available at dinner. The Sunday Jazz Brunch, replete with live Dixieland band, interactive buffet stations and a full menu of ‘Big Easy’ inspired brunch dishes, has become a local favorite.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (52)great for outdoor dining (44)special occasion (41)fit for foodies (34)romantic (31)great for brunch (29)notable wine list (21)great for lunch (17)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (9)late-night find (6)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- picture perfect, incredible servicefoodie89Dined on 10/15/2014On a recent trip to Vegas we found the country club on our first night and soon decided it would be where we would want to enjoy our last night. Our server was incredible she remembered us, and our exact order from the previous visit 5days earlier, the service was knowledgable, subtle and professional. The outside setting just provided a beautiful back drop, inside too had a great atmosphere. The food, simply cooked to an extremely high standard, with a wine list that can only complement your food. Overall we can not fault this restaurant, food, wine, atmosphere, SERVICESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticVegas4meDined on 10/15/2014While in Las Vegaa we dined at the Country Club.Our server Merrie was wonderful,very knowledgable suggesting sides and Appetizers for our Filet Mignon and New York Strip.The meats were cooked perfectly and seared to perfection.Although we were on tight schedule due to a show reservation Merrie timed everything so as to be able enjoy a wonderful meal and not be feel pressed for time.We had asked to be seated so as to be able to enjoy the waterfalls on the golf course and our request was met.A wonderful experience and excellent food and wine.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014An escape from the strip the that's better than my Country Club at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday Brunch Jazz Band was Great..XTIAN3000Dined on 10/12/2014... but everything else was so so. Kinda bummed-out. Thought the food offerings and the buffet would be a tad better. The view of the 18th hole was nice.Special Features:
- Beautiful settingnmbearDined on 10/10/2014The Country Club was a hidden gem in the back of the Wynn. Overlooking the golf course and a beautiful waterfall, this restaurant was a perfect setting for a romantic evening with my spouse. The prices are high but the food was incredible. It was definitely worth the splurge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Country club is superbOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2014Beautiful place, awesome food and great service - what more can you ask for.Special Features:
- LOCATION & SERVICE NOT THE FOODSAJVRDined on 10/9/2014Had a GREAT TIME at this restaurant. The Chilled Seafood Platter was so good! Had the Caesar salad which was good but just a typical Caesar salad. Then I ordered the Hallibut which is not on the menu right now. It was way over done and flavors of what was under the fish just didn't go well together. I just wasn't impressed. The sides were okay but not that great. We all commented at the table that they were just okay. The service was good but our dinner took 3 hours! It was so long. The restaurant was not busy AT ALL and it took forever in-between the different items to be served. If you go there you MUST sit outside - it really is incredible. But other than that - ehh.Special Features:
- Great experience!VicmanDined on 10/5/2014We had a wonderful day, the live music group was very friendly, the crab legs amazed me! We were there like 5 hours, having the best time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- majorfoodieDined on 10/5/2014Flew in for my birthday and had brunch to start off my stay. Everything was wonderful. The server was not attentive but our bus woman was very polite and attentive to our request so I had the manager give her the 30% gratuity. She deserved it. I have told all my friends what a wonderful brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Fancy DinneralvnvDined on 10/3/2014Celebrated my Uncle's Birthday. Service were very professional all of them, our server Charles is very accommodating to our request. Food is really good but some is a little bit salty, like the fries and the fish, but steak is SUPERB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food with Amazing ViewWineWinsDined on 10/1/2014My fiancé and I had dinner on our first night in Vegas at the Country Club. We requested to sit on the patio right as the sun was setting to see if the view was as beautiful as it appeared in the photos. We were not disappointed. The food was fantastic and the drinks were even better! Our server was extremely knowledgeable about the menu and even brought the Chef out to speak to us since my fiancé has a food allergy to mushrooms. We probably over-stayed our welcome but it was so difficult to leave such a gorgeous place with friendly people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICE QUIET TABLE WITH A VIEWPhyllisDined on 9/29/2014I met some friends who were staying at the hotel and suggested the country club. We dined outside on the terrace facing the golf course. The service was good, the food was good, however, nobody in this town will cook a hamburger medium rare. I did not send it back as we were pressed for time. Too bad, it would have been a great hamburger if it was cooked as I ordered it.Special Features:
- Definitely a Wynn Win!!RocNdocDined on 9/28/2014Definitely one of the hidden gems at the Wynn, this restaurant is tucked away at the back of the property with great views of the 18th hole and waterfall. It's not as busy as the other resort restaurants on a Sunday but did fill up later. Sunday Brunch is buffet style; fresh shellfish, various cheeses and aged meats, several hot dishes including creole shrimp and étouffée, freshly sliced tenderloin and pork chops, as well as pastries and of course desserts. This is supplemented by an a la carte menu featuring french toast and various Benedict egg dishes all of which are included in the buffet at a very reasonable price (by Vegas standards $55/person). For another $60 you can drink unlimited Veuve Clicquot...!Special Features:
- Lovesteak18Dined on 9/27/2014The service was slow and the food lacked flavor. Had to ask for small things like pepper for my Caesar salad. Steak was dull and mushrooms were slimy. Not a top steakhouse at all.
- Wonderful anniversary dinnerDiz2013Dined on 9/24/2014My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and had dinner at the Country Club. It was our best experience in Vegas. We had the tasting menu (with wine pairing). The food was original and delicious; the service, attentive; and, the sommelier was knowledgeable and very pleasant. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dont change a thing...cannonaterDined on 9/21/2014We keep coming back. Food and atmosphere are right at the top.. Plane noise from McCarran takes a minute to get used to but is well worth the trade off.. we were there for the Jazz brunch . The quality of the music was exceptional. Roger our attendant took excellent care of us, and was very informative about the history of the strip and steve Wynn, We will be back as soon as we can afford it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchRocketsPocketsDined on 9/21/2014The Sunday jazz brunch was one of the highlights of my trip so far. I can best describe it as a lot of class surrounded by a tacky environment. You go into this experience as one class and you come out of it feeling a million dollars. ( so much so that I went and checked out the Ferrari and Maserati display straight after my meal.) from the front desk to the wait staff to the quality of the food that is served, nothing was to much trouble and everything was of a high standard. Now it's not cheap, but if you want to splurge a little, this is the place to do it!! While I was eating I was thinking how much better it would have been with my family, so I have let them know to put it on their to do list when they are here next week!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ExperiencemellexjDined on 9/20/2014The service was incredible! The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing viewNan291287Dined on 9/20/2014I really enjoy the dinning, the sceniw view is amazing, the service, the food all are great. I recommend this place a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tasting menu.GerryVIPDined on 9/17/2014Fantastic. The Chef's tasting menu (New Orleans) was great, and the wine pairing equally impressive.Special Features:
- UnexpectedJeremyDined on 9/13/2014Wonderful time and never expected the view and the atmosphere! Highly recommended. Service was beyond expectations. Look for Charles. He was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECTSnS2014Dined on 9/13/2014If you're looking for the perfect spot to take a special someone this is it. We were on the patio. Beautiful night. Beautiful view. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. AMAZING food. We both had the 6 course chef special. We will be back and we will be telling everyone about this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous outdoor settingGeorgeousDined on 9/12/2014We loved the ambience of the Country Club restaurant at Wynn Las Vegas! It was absolutely gorgeous and you totally forgot that you were in the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas! Food was very good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with a Great ViewviewwithagrillDined on 9/6/2014Really enjoyed the view of the waterfalls and the outdoor dining was better than anticipated. The food Quality was excellent however the portion sizes were a little on the small side.Special Features:
- Two nights in a rowRandallBVIPDined on 9/4/2014We had such a great meal e night before we returned the very next night, thre are tons of great restaurnts in Vegas but this is a gem! We will go every time we return to Vegas. This is labelled as a steak house however this was the first visit I had steak. Outstanding! Everything on the menu is exceptional. Be flexible have something you would never order you will be delighted. Try the side. Grits with goat cheese and priciutto. Wow. I am addicted!Special Features:
- Shhhh. This is a gemRandallBVIPDined on 9/3/2014Wow I have been here several times in the past but this place gets better and better. How do they do it? Do not miss this place. Strongly recommend the chefs menu. However. I came back the very next night and had a steak. It was perfect! Better than any steakhouse I have been to. It required nothing no salt no pepper no sauce. It was perfect. The plate was very hot and the steak was perfect from the first bite to the last. This is my all time favorite restaurant!Special Features:
- Country Club Steakhouse - Wynnolderthan78Dined on 8/29/2014Very pleasing experience. Food was excellent, but serving portions could be pared down. Service was prompt & professional. Will recommend to friends for special occasions or for a enjoyable change of pace evening. Looking forward to a return and reserving a table on the patio.Special Features:
- Just ok....nothing specialYourmyboyblueDined on 8/29/2014We arrived at 1230pm for lunch and was promptly seated. Drinks and everything came fine. Had to flag down waiter to get more water. Took like 75 minutes to get food. Not sure what took so long.....they did not seem that busy. My friends got the steak salad and hamburger....both said were good. I got the open face prime rib sandwich....it was just ok....seemed dry and not much flavor.
- Fantastic!Foodie4Dined on 8/29/2014I missed going there for lunch when they were renovating. I call it my attitude adjustment spot. The whole experience puts me in the right frame of mind for the rest of the afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazz Brunch a must!JJMomDined on 7/27/2014The Jazz Brunch was unbelievable. Best brunch I've ever experienced. I would not recommend for children however, because it is pricey and they might not find enough items to justify it.Special Features:
- Fabulous ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014The location on the golf course is beautiful, inside or out. The food was very high quality and prepared with an elevated standard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steak I have had in yearsMikeMDined on 7/18/2014Had dinner with my wife for our anniversary. The service was outstanding as was the food. The steak was the best I have had in years and that includes a visit in NYC to Mortons.I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnhappyOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 7/13/2014I chose this restaurant because it was a champagne brunch. I called twice to ask what kind of champagne was served, I was told Veuve Cliquot and a rose. In the local newspaper NEON section the price was listed as $25 per person for unlimited champagne. When we got there yesterday, we were told that the Veuve Cliquot was a $60 per person charge for unlimited champagne. I told the server (Roger) and the captain (Jay) that I was never told it was $60 and I had called twice. This is deceptive advertising. Bait & switch if you will. On top of that, I asked for juice and was charged $6 when the brunch was $60 per person. I should have been told that it wasn't included and by the way it should have been!. What is brunch without juice.Special Features:
- Wonderful brunchjustmeVIPDined on 7/13/2014We joined for brunch to celebrate my moms 60th birthday. The food was FANTASTIC, definitely the best buffet-style selection. Nice that they also offer entree options, and the pricing was included so not confusing. Overall the only disappointment was that for $65 you don't get even a sip of champagne… that was an additional $25. Our brunch bill was $500+ for 6 people, so get ready to shell out some cash! But overall it was worth it- lovely view, nice jazz, and good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceLoloDined on 7/11/2014It is amazing that one can be in the middle of the Vegas strip and feel like you are at an elegant country club with a beautiful view. The kale salad and salmon were delicious. The service was first rate. I would highly recommend and certainly return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/11/2014Good service. Good wine. Great views of golf courseSpecial Features:
- FabulousSallyDined on 7/10/2014Steaks perfectly grilled, interesting sides, Caymus by the glass, waterfall/golf course view to die for. Lots if great places to dine in Vegas but will come back here. Blueberry-Pomegranate Martini to start a treat! Great bar/waitstaff - Jennifer and Patrick-thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edible ElegancepicassadossantosDined on 7/5/2014A beautiful atmosphere backed by outstanding service and decadent dining, The Country Club at the Wynn is a for sure five star. Although I was unable to sit outside (which I was really looking forward to) due to the weather, I enjoyed my self nontheless. I partook in the following: Chef Carlos's Gumbo, "Shrimp and Grits", Alskan Red King Crab, and a devilishly delicious chocalate cake, all of which I am still savoring. Bis vivit qui bene vivit !! Thank you The Country Club !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great luncheattinghobbyVIPDined on 7/4/2014I came here with a friend. After reading the wonderful reviews, this place did not let down. We ordered some cocktails and the avocado stack to start which was very nice and refreshing. My friend ordered the soup of the day, cream of asparagus. I ordered the shrimp and grits. It was divine! I'm not sure what it is about the combination, but i loved it. It was tasty and the shrimp were big.Special Features:
- Beautiful viewsHbatcDined on 7/4/2014We were seated at some windows, overlooking the golf course. Very nice meal meal in a quiet environment. Much different than most meals in Vegas.Special Features: