The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703315x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30AM - 2:30PM. Saturday: 9:30AM - 2:00PM.
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
Sunday Jazz Brunch: 10:00AM - 2:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Carlos Guía
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Between Fashion Show Dr and E. Desert Inn Rd.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Fully enclosed complimentary parking is available using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn main gate. Valet parking is available at both the Wynn main gate on Las Vegas Boulevard and the South Gate entrance on Sands Avenue.
A word from The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas
If you prefer your steak with a side of modern elegance, the Country Club, perched over the 18th hole of Wynn’s fairways, delivers on style as well as substance. With expansive windows framing sweeping views of the greens and waterfalls, this intimate spot makes an ideal hideaway from the throngs on the Strip. Chef Carlos Guía, a seasoned veteran of Commander’s Palace in New Orleans, crafts ingredient-driven chophouse fare that walks the line between cosmopolitan and comfy: shrimp and grits; gumbo with house-smoked Andouille sausage, shrimp and crawfish; brown sugar brined pork chop with black mission fig-bourbon BBQ sauce, char-broiled Maine lobster and Wisconsin veal t-bone. In addition to the a la carte menu, a six-course chef’s ‘Taste of New Orleans’ menu is also available at dinner. The Sunday Jazz Brunch, replete with live Dixieland band, interactive buffet stations and a full menu of ‘Big Easy’ inspired brunch dishes, has become a local favorite.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
The Country Club - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
85 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (59)great for outdoor dining (45)special occasion (40)fit for foodies (34)romantic (33)great for brunch (33)great for lunch (25)notable wine list (21)good for groups (10)hot spot (7)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)Show More
- PERFECTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014If you're looking for the perfect spot to take a special someone this is it. We were on the patio. Beautiful night. Beautiful view. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. AMAZING food. We both had the 6 course chef special. We will be back and we will be telling everyone about this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous outdoor settingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014We loved the ambience of the Country Club restaurant at Wynn Las Vegas! It was absolutely gorgeous and you totally forgot that you were in the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas! Food was very good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with a Great ViewviewwithagrillDined on 9/6/2014Really enjoyed the view of the waterfalls and the outdoor dining was better than anticipated. The food Quality was excellent however the portion sizes were a little on the small side.Special Features:
- Two nights in a rowRandallBVIPDined on 9/4/2014We had such a great meal e night before we returned the very next night, thre are tons of great restaurnts in Vegas but this is a gem! We will go every time we return to Vegas. This is labelled as a steak house however this was the first visit I had steak. Outstanding! Everything on the menu is exceptional. Be flexible have something you would never order you will be delighted. Try the side. Grits with goat cheese and priciutto. Wow. I am addicted!Special Features:
- Shhhh. This is a gemRandallBVIPDined on 9/3/2014Wow I have been here several times in the past but this place gets better and better. How do they do it? Do not miss this place. Strongly recommend the chefs menu. However. I came back the very next night and had a steak. It was perfect! Better than any steakhouse I have been to. It required nothing no salt no pepper no sauce. It was perfect. The plate was very hot and the steak was perfect from the first bite to the last. This is my all time favorite restaurant!Special Features:
- Country Club Steakhouse - Wynnolderthan78Dined on 8/29/2014Very pleasing experience. Food was excellent, but serving portions could be pared down. Service was prompt & professional. Will recommend to friends for special occasions or for a enjoyable change of pace evening. Looking forward to a return and reserving a table on the patio.Special Features:
- Just ok....nothing specialYourmyboyblueDined on 8/29/2014We arrived at 1230pm for lunch and was promptly seated. Drinks and everything came fine. Had to flag down waiter to get more water. Took like 75 minutes to get food. Not sure what took so long.....they did not seem that busy. My friends got the steak salad and hamburger....both said were good. I got the open face prime rib sandwich....it was just ok....seemed dry and not much flavor.
- Fantastic!Foodie4Dined on 8/29/2014I missed going there for lunch when they were renovating. I call it my attitude adjustment spot. The whole experience puts me in the right frame of mind for the rest of the afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazz Brunch a must!JJMomDined on 7/27/2014The Jazz Brunch was unbelievable. Best brunch I've ever experienced. I would not recommend for children however, because it is pricey and they might not find enough items to justify it.Special Features:
- Fabulous ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014The location on the golf course is beautiful, inside or out. The food was very high quality and prepared with an elevated standard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steak I have had in yearsMikeMDined on 7/18/2014Had dinner with my wife for our anniversary. The service was outstanding as was the food. The steak was the best I have had in years and that includes a visit in NYC to Mortons.I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnhappyOpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 7/13/2014I chose this restaurant because it was a champagne brunch. I called twice to ask what kind of champagne was served, I was told Veuve Cliquot and a rose. In the local newspaper NEON section the price was listed as $25 per person for unlimited champagne. When we got there yesterday, we were told that the Veuve Cliquot was a $60 per person charge for unlimited champagne. I told the server (Roger) and the captain (Jay) that I was never told it was $60 and I had called twice. This is deceptive advertising. Bait & switch if you will. On top of that, I asked for juice and was charged $6 when the brunch was $60 per person. I should have been told that it wasn't included and by the way it should have been!. What is brunch without juice.Special Features:
- Wonderful brunchjustmeVIPDined on 7/13/2014We joined for brunch to celebrate my moms 60th birthday. The food was FANTASTIC, definitely the best buffet-style selection. Nice that they also offer entree options, and the pricing was included so not confusing. Overall the only disappointment was that for $65 you don't get even a sip of champagne… that was an additional $25. Our brunch bill was $500+ for 6 people, so get ready to shell out some cash! But overall it was worth it- lovely view, nice jazz, and good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceLoloDined on 7/11/2014It is amazing that one can be in the middle of the Vegas strip and feel like you are at an elegant country club with a beautiful view. The kale salad and salmon were delicious. The service was first rate. I would highly recommend and certainly return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/11/2014Good service. Good wine. Great views of golf courseSpecial Features:
- FabulousSallyDined on 7/10/2014Steaks perfectly grilled, interesting sides, Caymus by the glass, waterfall/golf course view to die for. Lots if great places to dine in Vegas but will come back here. Blueberry-Pomegranate Martini to start a treat! Great bar/waitstaff - Jennifer and Patrick-thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edible ElegancepicassadossantosDined on 7/5/2014A beautiful atmosphere backed by outstanding service and decadent dining, The Country Club at the Wynn is a for sure five star. Although I was unable to sit outside (which I was really looking forward to) due to the weather, I enjoyed my self nontheless. I partook in the following: Chef Carlos's Gumbo, "Shrimp and Grits", Alskan Red King Crab, and a devilishly delicious chocalate cake, all of which I am still savoring. Bis vivit qui bene vivit !! Thank you The Country Club !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great luncheattinghobbyVIPDined on 7/4/2014I came here with a friend. After reading the wonderful reviews, this place did not let down. We ordered some cocktails and the avocado stack to start which was very nice and refreshing. My friend ordered the soup of the day, cream of asparagus. I ordered the shrimp and grits. It was divine! I'm not sure what it is about the combination, but i loved it. It was tasty and the shrimp were big.Special Features:
- Beautiful viewsHbatcDined on 7/4/2014We were seated at some windows, overlooking the golf course. Very nice meal meal in a quiet environment. Much different than most meals in Vegas.Special Features:
- Enjoyable in all aspects, EXCEPTdelatommyDined on 6/29/2014Seated near the Jazz trio. Too close. Too loud for brunch conversation. Would go again but insist on further back on seating.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceGreat4ladiesDined on 6/26/2014We were celebrating our sister reunion (4 old ladies plus our niece/ daughter )and we were treated like royalty!! Very attentive service, wonderful food and great cocktail & wine list . A must 'dine at' !!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out2dinnerDined on 6/25/2014I thought the experience at the Country Club Grill was excellent. The service was good and the food was excellent. It's a shame that they don't open up the patio for more dinner service. I would highly recommend the restaurant for those that want a unique dining experience without the noise and viewof the strip.Special Features:
- The Country Club Rocks!Food4ThoughtDined on 6/25/2014The County Club is a Must! The staff (Roger) was fantastic and friendly, the food and wine were a memorable experience and Chef Carlos even visited our table and gave us a signed copy of the recipe for Glazed Wild Mushrooms & Roasted Shallotts, which were outstanding! We will definitely dine at The Country Club the next time we visit Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Country Club settingtimberVIPDined on 6/21/2014but not "country club" food, which is usually pretty so-so. The Country Club-Wynn doesn't feel for a second like a casino restaurant, not at all. Clubby and warm, great space. Our party had steaks and prime rib, all of which were superbly prepared and presented. Sides were great and dessert--a shared order of beignets--was wonderful. One thought: arrived on time and told to go to the bar/waited maybe 5 minutes but 5 minutes we shouldn't have waited as tables were available. Taken to the worst table, right next to kitchen door, but complained and seated elsewhere without issue. That first/kitchen door table was never used and other tables were open all night. Ambience rating is "3" because of the mis-step with a bad table to start.
- Great patio experienceNPR78VIPDined on 6/19/2014I had never eaten here before an chose this restaurant because Sinatra was booked solid. It turned out to be a fantastic substitute. The patio was absolutely wonderful. I would highly recommend it for almost any occasion and will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Great view, but only good foodLVlocalDined on 6/19/2014The restaurant seems to rely heavily on marketing the view overlooking the Wynn golf club and 18th hole waterfall. It certainly was picturesque but without that it's just another average menu at extraordinary prices. Our main server was appropriately attentive however those assisting him were not friendly and appeared they could not drop our food on the table and run away fast enough. This spot might be better for a quick lunch break instead of dinner, and only if seated outside but check prices first. Hopefully their lunch menu is more reasonable for average food.Special Features:
- ourLVtripDined on 6/19/2014We had a great lunch, service was outstanding! I really wish I could remember our waitresses name, she was fantastic!Special Features:
- Dining at the Wynn country clubJamieFDined on 6/17/2014Excellent overall experience, I searched Las Vegas restaurants and saw the view of the 18th hole and knew I had to experience the view and was not disappointed. The food was moderately priced and good, the service exceptional with a million dollar view.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant at the Wynn ResortDEVITS423Dined on 6/15/2014At this restaurant you have a combination for , outstanding good food , service , life music at the Sunday Jazzbrunch and a great view at the waterfalls of hole 18 from the Wynn Resort golfcource , this restaurant have not stolen his place at the top 10 of the BEST RESTAURANTS of Las Vegas and at a good price .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!KaseyDined on 6/14/2014We normally hit Sintra's when we are in Vegas. This time, we decided on The Country Club. What a find! Great service, great food, great outdoor seating! Outdoor is a bit limited, but most in Vegas want inside. Views of the course and waterfall! Amazing! Our new go to place in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014It was another great experience (our second visit).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hole in One!GeauxsaintsVIPDined on 6/3/2014I decided on a whim to try this place for lunch after reading the good reviews. I must say that this was my absolute favorite restaurant experience in Vegas! The service by Jack was exceptional. The view of the golf course and waterfall was beautiful. And the food, well, it blew me away. Had a Belgian beer served ice cold and went well with the tasty gumbo. Then I ordered the arugula salad which was delicious and full of balanced flavors. My two favorite things, though, were by far the bread basket (wow) and the edamame succotash (incredible)! My only regret is that I didn't get to go there for dinner or brunch. I can assure you that I will return, and soon I hope.Special Features:
- Perfect lunch away from it all...DoreManDined on 6/2/2014We dined at The Country Club on our trip this past weekend and had a fabulous experience. We started with fresh bread...then shrimp cocktail...then the open face french dip with homemade chips. The food was wonderful and the view made you feel like you were no longer in Vegas. It's nice to escape every once in a while! I highly suggest this for lunch during your stay at the Wynn or Encore.Special Features:
- PricetmartinDined on 6/1/2014Open table lists the restaurant's prices as 35-50. Our brunch for three people was 207.00 (buffet only, no extras). Had we known this we would have not attended brunch at The Country Club.Special Features:
- Absolutely fantasticPaulaDined on 5/31/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary at 'The Country Club' which was a perfect evening from start to finish. Such a beautiful setting overlooking the golf course. Our waiter was so kind, professional and also so knowledgable about the menu. We had fillet and also the evenings special, fillet with black and white truffles, quite honestly the most amazing steaks we have ever had. We have eaten at this restaurant twice now and both times we certainly haven't been disappointed. It's our favourite restaurant and can not wait to return.Special Features:
- Outstanding venueKandyGDined on 5/31/2014Amazing views from outside over the Wynn golf course. Fabulous food and they seemed to try and accommodate special requests, so would recommend mentioning outside seating. Amazing time had by all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly Chilled DinnerGbayDined on 5/30/2014We used to go to SW steakhouse but not anymore after our dinner at Country Club. Steak was PERFECT and my salmon was awesome. Crispy grilled outside but juicy, tender and soft inside. Everyone was very welcoming and made us feel like royalty. Great wine list and cream horseradish was just amazing. Not too spicy to make you choke on it, but had enough kick so we could enjoy our meal. Thank you for great service and we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful enjoyable experienceLuvfood55Dined on 5/30/2014We were attending a show at the theatre at the Wynn at 9:30, so made a 7:30 dinner reservation for 4. Waited. Few minutes and sat us down. We had drinks and wine before dinner. One person had a shrimp cocktail appetizer, we had salads (Caesars and a tomato and mozzarella)and dinners (Chicken, fish and two bone in rib eyes with mashed potatoes and braised asparagus) everything as excellent. Two small problems though- there was a new bartender so the drinks took awhile and the fish was underdone. Sent back twice and ran out of time before the show. Were not charged for that. Wait staff friendly and attentive. Not inexpensive but comparatively priced for Vegas. Will definitely go back and recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ObservationNathyDined on 5/29/2014I ate a tuna and i had an infecction!spent all the night feeling terrible! The place is beautiful but unfortunetlly i had this bad experience!Special Features:
- Awesome experienceLagunalauraDined on 5/29/2014Three of us agreed we had the best prime rib we have ever had.Special Features: