The Corner Alley and 4th Street Bar and Grill
402 Euclid Ave,
Cleveland, OH 44114Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Corner Alley and 4th Street Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thecorneralley.com/
- Phone: 2162984070x105
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday 11:30 am - 4:00 pm, Sunday: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm. Late night dining available Friday - Saturday though midnight. Delivery available to area hotels and East 4th Street residents from open to 10 PM Sunday - Thursday and 11 PM Friday - Saturday.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Todd Dicillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is available for groups of any size both on and off site. We feature several spaces able to accommodate groups ranging from 25 to a full venue buyout of 600. Please contact our Group Sales and Marketing Manager, Mary Lessick for menus and details. 216-298-4104 or email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: We have numerous locations to host groups as intimate as 15 or as large as 600. Our VIP area-Millionaire's Row can accommodate up to 60-with 4 private lanes, your own bar, lounge and pool table. The Mezzanine holds up to 45 seated for social or corporate gatherings, complete with a pour-your-own draft beer table. The Spare Room is perfect for more formal sit down dinners or presentations for up to 90 people. Or, just hang out on one of our lanes. Whatever the event we can tailor it just for you!
- Private Party Contact: Mary Lessick 2162984104
- Entertainment: The Corner Alley features 16 lanes of upscale bowling in a contemporary enviroment. Reservations for bowling (less than 15) are accepted beginning Mondays at noon for the rest of the week by calling 216-298-4070 and asking for a bowling host. Reservations for groups (15 or more) can be made by calling 216-298-4104. Please Note: Groups 15 or larger may book bowling through our Group Sales Department as far in advance as they wish with the purchase of a food and beverage package. Groups size 14 or smaller may book bowling according to our reservation policy on our website.
An 18% gratuity will be added to a reservation of 8 or more. To ensure proper service for all, on event and weekend nights we will provide one check per lane. Thank you.
Live DJ's spin every Saturday. We also have a My Touch Tunes Juke Box-allowing you to be the DJ with your smartphone app. With over 50 flat screen tv's throughout the venue-we have your game-just ask!
- Special Events: ***Take advantage of our Power Striker Lunch-Cleveland's Most Energizing Lunch Deal! Monday through Friday from open-4 PM enjoy 1 Game of Bowling with Shoe Rental and your choice of any Salad, Sandwich, Burger or Pizza. $13/adults and $8/kids menu. Soft Beverage Included!
***Join in our Sunday Night In The Biz Fun!!! It's as easy as 1-2-3-4! From 9 PM - Close we feature $1 Shoe Rental, $2 Games of Bowling, $3 3 Olives Drinks and $4 Pizzas. No Reservations. Walk-In Only. Not Available on Event or Buyout Nights. Call for Availability. $4 Pizza is Cheese or Pepperoni only. Toppings additional. 21 and Over After 9.
***Happy Hour - Monday through Friday from 2 PM to 7PM. $2 16 oz pints of Labatt Blue, Miller Lite and Pabst Blue Ribbon. $2 off any martini. $1 off specialty cocktails, wine and bottled beer. Free shoe rental during happy hour if you bowl. Please note: Bud Light draft is no longer available.
- Cross Street: East 4th and Euclid
- Public Transit: We are on the Healthline 1 block from Public Square. Downtown Trolleys operate between East 4th St, Playhouse Square, Northcoast Harbor, The Warehouse District & Horseshoe Casino 7am-11pm. If you are using our train network you may connect at Tower City Center, exit at Public Square and you are one block away.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Located on the corner of East 4th Street and Euclid Avenue, there are many options for parking around our venue. Valet is offered on East 4th Street when you enter from Prospect Avenue and also on Euclid Avenue when available. There are numerous parking facilities around the Gateway Neighborhood. Please visit our website www.thecorneralley.com and click on the "About" tab for more information regarding the parking options around us.
A word from The Corner Alley and 4th Street Bar and Grill
The East 4th Street Bar and Grill at The Corner Alley is a contemporary dining destination featuring great Cleveland-inspired fare! We have a diverse menu offering everything from house made pizzas, pierogis, burgers, sandwiches, salads, and chops. Our bar menu offers specially crafted martinis and cocktails, locally made and regional craft beers and a large wine list. Carry-out beer and wine is available. Check out our new Happy Hour featuring daily drink specials and new $5 appetizers. PLEASE NOTE: This reservation system is for dining only. Sorry, our patio tables are not able to be reserved. If a patio table is available upon your arrival we may accommodate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Corner Alley and 4th Street Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Forgot our appJbl1282Dined on 9/21/2013Went after a comedy show, got seated right away. Ordered, waited forever for our appetizer, but ended Up not getting placed, when the food was dropped off, we mentioned it to the person who dropped It off, we got it after our meal. We were compensated.Special Features:
- Great everyday optionjohnbDined on 7/26/2013On a street with upscale foodie resataurants this was a great burger option. The meal was great, I recommend the burgers and pizza. The service was very good and dining out on the street was wonderful. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/9/2013Service and food outstanding!!! A great start to a great night with the Eagles! We will be back!Special Features:
- Corner Alley great date placeregularguyDined on 7/9/2013This is the second time we've enjoyed dinner at The Corner Alley. They did not disappoint! Great food, great service, fun atmosphere and reasonably priced for a downtown place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderstaffedBrookeDined on 6/9/2013I love this place, but Sunday was bad. It took forever to get our food and when we did it was not good. It had been sitting in the window for a while. Our server was good, but I think the kitchen may have been really behind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/9/2013The service was slow. The apps were good the entrees were not. Dissappointing. I came with three other girls and we all work in a restaurant n understand how it is when busy n always give leeway. But our server barely came around us. Had a problem with an entree n she was shocked that we said the linguini was like paste. It didnt even look like pasta. She didnt take it away just said let me see what I can do. Then when as we waited 20 min after being done for the check she did take off the meal but we hadn't seen her for 40 min after we had gotten the food delivered. Never again n wouldn't recommend it !! It was the worst place I've been in a very long time!
- Good food. We had a groupOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/5/2013Good food. We had a group of 6 and the service was pretty good, didn't have to wait too long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a group, or before a showOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/1/2013Our server was great. Our food was delicious. With a party of 8, we had appetizers & dinner, & were out in just under 1-1/2 hrs. Would definitely go here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group luncheonsGMAJLODined on 5/29/2013The Corner Alley is accomodating for large groups at lunch. They had our table ready and were very professional in every way. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and FunKellyNOhioDined on 5/11/2013The food was wonderful! Much better than I expected. The burgers were huge and very flavorful. The loaded baked potato pizza was unique and quite enjoyable. The beer cheese fondue and pub chips were flavorful and a must have, although the pretzel pieces were dry and not very good. Overall the experience was pleasant, service good and atmosphere fun. It was a bit loud for good table conversation if you are too close to the lanes though. Not a deal breaker if you know what to expect. Great place to bring a group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was there with a few memebersOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013I was there with a few memebers from my church and felt very comfortable even though there is a bar on the premises. Corner Alley definately has a fun yet professional atmosphere.Special Features:
- Some Of the worst food IOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/6/2013Some Of the worst food I have ever had however our server was very good
- Need better hostess training!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013When we arrived the hostess tried to seat us a small round high-top table and rectangular high-top table pushed together in the bar (for 8 people). When we said we wanted to sit in the restaurant at normal size chairs with backs she responded rudely that we made our reservation online and did make any special requests. I would not consider it a special request to be seated in the restaurant area at regular height seating. She then told us we could cram all 8 of us into a round booth that would barely seat 6 but and we could only have it for 1 hour. We took that and crammed in but no one waited on us or even brought us menus for over 10 minutes. Our server was very good once we changed tables again.
- We went there for ClevelandOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/2/2013We went there for Cleveland Restaurant week so we went in knowing the what our menu was going to look like. When we arrived we placed our order for the appetizer, entree, & desert as listed on the Restaurant Week menu. We received our appetizers, which were delicious, and were told they only had one entree choice left(if was only 6pm and not that busy) so we all ate chicken. The chicken was good, but if you were expecting short ribs-disappointing. The smashed potatoes (yukon gold + sweet potatoes) where so heavily seasoned with rosemary they were inedible.Then came the desert and you guessed it...the desert was something completely different then what was listed on the menu. Good, just not what we expected. Overall, disappointing.Special Features:
- Such a fun time, great servive.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/2/2013Such a fun time, great servive. I want to go back right away!Special Features:
- Fun spot, and the bowlingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/23/2013Fun spot, and the bowling alley is a plus. Not exactly a "foodie" joint, but the food's not bad. Very surprised that they were out of 2 of the 3 items for restaurant week on the second night, bad planning on their part, but they did make up for it by letting us order off the regular menu at restaurant week pricing. I'd go again.Special Features:
- A nice surpriseregularguyDined on 2/23/2013Went here for dinner before a show at the HOB. (Crossroads was booked for a private party) too bad for them, because we will come here from now on for our before show dining! What a great experience! Great service, fantastic food and reasonably priced!Special Features:
- Restaurant was very nice.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013Restaurant was very nice. Good Food. Good prices and service was very quick. Would recommend to others.Special Features:
- I loved the music. They hadOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012I loved the music. They had a DJ playing some awesome tunes.Special Features:
- Great time on New Years Eve!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2012The staff was very friendly and efficient. We dined and bowled with 3 adults and 3 young kids. Highly recommend for family night (we were done by 8:00 pm) or date night!!Special Features:
- Great food & service, loud musicLuckysDadDined on 12/19/2012Great food, great service, I wish they'd turn the music down.Special Features:
- We went to the corner alleyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/6/2012We went to the corner alley to celebrate my friends birthday! Get the guda balls they are amazing! We had dinner first in the restaurant and then bowling! This place is great when you want to get dressed up for dinner and then do some good old fashion bowling in a classy atmosphere!Special Features:
- Nice place to go. My openOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2012Nice place to go. My open face steak was so-so. I think it was the quality of the meat. Others at our table thought the fook was good. Server was nice but needed a quick lesson on timing. They had Cakebread wine on the list which was a pleasant surprise.
- HORRIBLE SERVICE SO SO FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2012Well what do I say, This was a to be a great dinner to celebrate a birthday for a family member. Upon arrival, we were sat at two oval tables pushed together basically infront of the front door! While the shape of the tables made for a difficult seating and for us all to be together the lacation of the table was very unappealling! While the restaurant was fun the service was deplorable and the food mediocre! Definatly not the place for food unless your drinking beer and want bar food! Had probably the worst martini Ive ever experinced and when brought to the servers attention, I recieved an unenthuastic " Oh Im Sorry" and thats as far as it went.Would never go back for a special celebration, but would be fun with a small groupSpecial Features:
- While I've never found theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012While I've never found the food or service at The Corner Alley to be all that stellar, they are accommodating to large groups and didn't mind when my reservation number changed at the last minute.Special Features:
- Best Steak Salad in ClevelandOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2012The Corner Alley is always good to go for a great steak salad. One of the best in Cleveland! The service is outstanding and you can get in and out quickly if you only have one hour for lunch like most of us do.Special Features:
- A not-so-hidden gem in Cleveland!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012Corner Alley and 4th Street Bar and Grill is a really great place to spend an evening, especially on a weekend. The menu is top-notch, the food is delicious and expertly prepared, and the prices are reasonable. When you order a burger done medium, it comes out with some pink inside, not cooked to shoe leather. The pizzas are really wonderful, as well. And after dinner, you can head over the bowling alley and bowl a few games! The drinks are good, the bar prices are very affordable (Pabst on draft!) and overall, a very awesome experience. The staff really do an excellent job of serving you and making sure you have a great time! It's a great place, right in the heart of the action in downtown Cleveland!Special Features:
- Not Gourmet, but fun experience!WorldcuriousVIPDined on 10/3/2012We took our grandsons here to celebrate a birthday and a great time was had by all. Bowling was a hoot, the boys loved to personalized cartoons on the screen, and the waitress and bowling host went out of their way to make sure everyone had a great time. We were the only family group present on a Friday evening, but that didn't hinder our good time one little bit. Food is typical - not great, but serviceable and acceptable to kids - which was the point for us!Special Features:
- Good all around experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012Good all around experience. Wait staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Manager came over to see how we were doing. It's a lost art. I commend attention to detail. The vinyl on our booth seat was torn.Special Features:
- Derek is the best bartenderFoodieVIPDined on 8/31/2012Derek is the best bartender and our server was excellent!Special Features:
- Dinner/Bowling 30th Birthday Party!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2012The dining experience was great and followed by a fun night of bowling and drinks without having to leave. So many wonderful things all in one place! Nice place to hang out at during the evening too. Amazing drinks and beautiful night life on 4th street under the lights!Special Features:
- Check it out!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012Had a wonderful meal and really enjoyed the bowling. It's a very clean and modern bowling alley. Server was friendly and quick. We will make a point of returning when we are back in town!Special Features:
- We tried a Margherita PizzaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012We tried a Margherita Pizza and Cheddar Pierogis. They were amazing. They had your standard beers, but also have a decent collection of some craft styles. I tried a local called Buckeye and my standard Dogfish Head...you can't go wrong. Bowling was fun. Server was good. It was an overall great time. It was pretty busy, we were glad we planned ahead.Special Features:
- great time at the corner alley!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/19/2012Great food and service. I have never seen a place like this. Bowling with a cool restaurant and bar. It's a spin on what you think you know about bowling alleys. They take it to the next level. We were here for lunch but will certainly come back for a dinner or drinks and bowling. Looks like a blast could be had at night. Can't wait.Special Features:
- Great Meal and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2012We were very impressed with our lunch and service. We have been here before for bowling and drinks, but have never really been here for Food. We came down for the Marines Week activities and to check out the casino. We made our reservation and wandered over. It was pretty bustling downtown, so I am glad we planned ahead. Our server was attentive, food quick and very tasty! I recommend this place for anyone looking for a diverse menu and a laid back fun casual meal. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Will pass over this place next timeKatieDined on 6/2/2012Server was extremely sweaty and seemed annoyed every time he had to stop at our table. The food was cold and tasteless, but the server did not even care to ask. Will not be back, there are plenty of other places to go.Special Features:
- moderate lunch crowd, notOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2012moderate lunch crowd, not to busy. However we our group ordered salads and hamburgers, which took an hour to receive our food.Special Features:
- Loved it, but there shouldOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/21/2012Loved it, but there should be clear instructions on how to reserve the bowling, as I put in the notes to reserve bowling and to call me but nobody did, so I had to make reservations myself. It should be clear that this is NOT part of the bowling -thxSpecial Features:
- I've bowled at the CornerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2012I've bowled at the Corner Alley several times over the years, but never actually sat down at a table in the restaurant before this weekend. I didn't know what I was missing! The food was amazing, the service was great- prompt and friendly. We can't wait to go back and try other items on the menu- everything sounded wonderful, and the various dishes we all had were delicious!Special Features:
- Food was tasteless and I wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2012Food was tasteless and I was served the bottom of the bag of chips...who serves crumbs to their customers?