4610 PGA Blvd Suite #100
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thecooperrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5616220032x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Adam Brown
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Can accommodate a party of twelve
- Private Party Contact: Don Lullo 5616220032x
A word from The Cooper
The Cooper, Craft Kitchen & Bar provides sustainable, environmentally conscious food in a contemporary setting, with unparalleled service. Our menu is influenced and inspired by fresh ingredients that are locally sourced and mindfully prepared. Complementing our menu are thoughtfully crafted artisan cocktails. These seasonal, barrel-aged cocktails are modern interpretations of classic drinks. The Cooper also offers wines and microbrewed draft beers that are lively and international.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Cooper - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
The Cooper reviews from OpenTable diners
203 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (103)great for outdoor dining (99)neighborhood gem (97)vibrant bar scene (78)hot spot (58)special occasion (47)good for groups (46)romantic (33)notable wine list (30)great for lunch (27)late-night find (19)great for brunch (13)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (5)Show More
- Best hamburgerswisewomanDined on 8/26/2014Good dining experience but very noisy. I order the hamburger and husband orders the meatloaf. Both meals are very tasty. Very attentive waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Enjoyable and service was great choice on menu was good and food was delivered in a timely manner also drinks were generous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh foodDrChefDined on 8/24/2014The farm to table concept is executed well at Cooper. The food and ambiance are similar to a bistro. The ahi tuna was bright red and delicious. Scallops cooked perfectly. The turkey burger has tasty toppings. The meatloaf was just average. We reguested a table toward the back so it would be quieter, and we were accommodated. Friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale FreshEnjoyeatingoutDined on 8/23/2014The food was very tasty... The scallops sat on a superb sauce... The grilled peach salad was a nice starter... Don't forget to leave room for the banana split ( several people can share it )... It's well worth the calories!!! The only real negative is the NOISE LEVEL!!! We were 6 people on a Sat night & it was so difficult to speak to each other cause the noise was extremely annoying! If anything, that might stop me from coming back with people cause an important part of a pleasant evening is wonderful conversation...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy hourShilohVIPDined on 8/21/2014We made reservation for 5.30 to enjoy the happy hour. However, when we got seated in the dining area we were told this section does not have the happy hour. So we had to pay a full price for our drinks, which is not acceptable.
- Great start to a new place!Wino4hireVIPDined on 8/21/2014What a fun place to eat / drink!!! Craft liquors and a good wine list too! the servers are all wonderful!! Tanette, Toni, Kerri, David, and Boston behind the bar will take great care of you!!!!Special Features:
- Farm-to-table FabulousChiefDined on 8/18/2014I loved this new farm-to-table restaurant in PGA Commons. The menu was very healthy - lots of vegan and gluten-free options. I had the salmon, which was excellent. The ice cream Sunday for dessert is a must-have. The restaurant is decorated beautifully. It's a bit loud inside, but has a nice vibe. I would recommend.Special Features:
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014We started with a drink at the outside bar. They have a really nice martini/cocktail menu. Nothing too sweet, just good drinks. We love the atmosphere inside the restaurant. Our waiter was fantastic! He knew every detail about the menu and the specials. Two of our party had specials, which they both enjoyed. I had the salmon and my friend had the cale/watermelon salad with ahi tuna which was also wonderful. We'll be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatasusualVIPDined on 8/16/2014Food was great, noise and uncomfortable seating was not.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Food was great...our server was great.....a little too loud in the restaurant for me. And a bit pricy...but the food was good.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I found this restaurant to be a 5 star rating. I keep going back because the food and service is excellent. The staff are extremely friendly, the atmosphere tastefully done and generally a nice crowd. I can hope it doesn't change over time.Special Features:
- UnsatisfiedVIPDined on 8/14/2014This was our third visit. The first two were good. This time our waitress was not attentive. (We were there at 6 PM, before the rush). She was not sure of the menu when questioned about specific dishes. I had the Key west shrimp spaghettini. It was completely over spiced, with only three shrimp, that I had to look for. There was nothing good about it. My husband ordered a steak (expensive) and it had fat and grizzle. Certainly not worth the price!
- foodieDined on 8/13/2014Nice combo between great food and good service. Hard to find these days. Will definitely be back and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food deliciousjundorVIPDined on 8/13/2014the food was great, but we were very disappointed in the seating. they tried to seat us at a table that was extrememly small that stuck out in the room and look like it was added as an afterthought. our waitress tried to move us and then had to move usw a third time. We were told that this was the quiet area. not so much. the food was delicious, but we will not be returning.Special Features:
- Inconsistent Food QualityEmily01Dined on 8/10/2014We have visited multiple times and the food quality ranges from exceptional to poor. The shrimp spaghettini can either be light and bright or drowning in a dark overpowering sauce. The service is somewhat slow, even when the restaurant is less than half full. Craft cocktails are amazing. Servers do not have a vested interest in the quality of your food or overall experience. Great potential, but some improvements and smoothing out of round edges needed.
- Nite at The CooperOnecastTVDined on 8/10/2014Excellent new eatery on the PGA corridor. Try the bucket of mussels! Super managers and a shout out to bartender Boston! All good. You'll like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The CoopermarshaDined on 8/9/2014Place was very noisy, it was difficult to have a conversation with the other couple without screaming. One of our napkins came filthy and one of the water glasses was really disgustingly dirty. The food was basically inedible. We all ordered different dishes. None of us had alcohol or dessert and the bill came to over 100.00 per couple Wild horses could not get us back there.
- Loved it!KimDDined on 8/9/2014Really did not know what to expect. Dishes were very unique. Food was excellent. Definitely returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014Average food- Caesar/chicken bad/ sundae dessert greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique PGA diningGopcharlesVIPDined on 8/8/2014Excellent service, unique, vibrant & a bit loud. Good if not excellent food. Worth a try and a return visit. Very reasonable summer happy hour at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good!!!luvfoodDined on 8/8/2014We really enjoyed the tapas appetizers and the prompt friendly service. The filet was out of this world! I will go back to try other things! Can't wait!Special Features:
- Third time and best yetCBRabeneckerDined on 8/8/2014Okay, three times in one month. First with the girls, then sat at the outdoor bar for appetizers with hubby and this last time a special occasion with our son. This last visit was more "foodie" oriented because that's how we celebrate as a family. The crab cake appetizer (meaty but needed more flavor.. I asked for lemon).. steak tartare (very filling, maybe a bit heavy).. beef filet (perfection).. meatloaf (bacon lovers dream).. hogfish (exceptional with lots of veggies). This dinner was pricey because of our selections. Our server was extremely attentive and accommodating. The guys wanted specific beers and he gave them tastings to determine what they liked best.Special Features:
- Nice experienceKatyDined on 8/5/2014Four of us went to the Cooper for the first time to celebrate a birthday. Decor is casually elegant and comfortable, with some bench seating and tables sized for conversation. Lovely cheese plate appetizer with fantastic fig jam and honey, which warranted a baguette and not the few water crackers and two skinny crostini that were served. Great bread was served with delicious basil olive oil, but only after we asked. It would have been nicer to offer it instead. Server was very nice, efficient, and knowledgeable about the menu. Meatloaf was outstanding, just like the reviews promised. Diver scallops and vegetarian plate also very good. This is a restaurant we would go to again.Special Features:
- Cooper reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/5/2014This was my second visit. The food was excellent both times. And the service was lacking both times. The first time we had ordered the cheese board and two of the three cheeses were wrong. It took a good 18 minutes to get our waiter back. This time once the food was delivered they disappeared. We were finished and Sat for a long time before they returned. Never offered desert or anything else so we asked for the check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant ExperienceBocaVIPDined on 8/2/2014My friend heard of this place so we decided to try it. Good thing we made a reservation because it was very busy. We were seated right away and our waiter was very nice. He made good food and drink recommendations. The food was excellent! I very much enjoyed this restaurant and would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingJade2Dined on 8/2/2014Braised artichokes were great, however everything else fell short. Food was generally tasteless.
- Waitress needs retrainingWaitingDined on 7/31/2014Food is good but waited 25 min for drink order. Waitress had to clarify order a few times- maybe she should write it down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cindiVIPDined on 7/31/2014Happy to see another restaurant on PGA with good food and moderate prices. Lots of choices, so everyone can be happy. Tony, our server was great, very personable , efficient, and knowledgable . The food is very fresh and nicely presented.. Complementary bottled water is a nice touch.
- ExcellentWaitingDined on 7/29/2014Fresh food, awesome cheese platter. Craft cocktails are a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hip new spotHTB13VIPDined on 7/26/2014From the wonderful Max's restaurants in Connecticut comes The Cooper in Palm Baech Gardens, FL. Great ambiance, food, service & menu. A fun, energetic atmosphere attracting fine diners of all ages!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time to the restaurant.CynthiaWDined on 7/26/2014Lovely night so we decided to eat outdoors. Food was very good and our waiter went beyond in service. Will definitely go back again!Special Features:
- GREAT NEW GEM!FLGalDined on 7/26/2014My first time at The Cooper and all four of us LOVED it! The service, food, wine were all excellent! If you go, make sure you save room for the special Ice Cream Sundae--you will not be disappointed! 4 people can share!! Can't wait to return! Had a hard time making a choice on my entrée! Lots of great choices!Special Features:
- IdreamofIdreamofDined on 7/26/2014The food and service was great but once again the noise level got in the way of conversation. I wish the music was more appropriate for dining and not so loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kittyladyDined on 7/23/2014Best hamburger in Palm Beach Gardens!! Bar pours a very short drink tho.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food / extremely noisyJanna1963Dined on 7/22/2014The food was excellent. Fresh,creative ,wonderfully tasty dishes.however so very noisy we were shouting across the table to each other. Was hoarse next daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time ExperienceRSVPDined on 7/22/2014Wonderful! Fresh food, great selection, terrific service& reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend it to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy dining at The CooperSonomaDined on 7/22/2014The service was timely, professional and personable. The vegetable palette was outstanding both in taste and presentation They happily split the portion in the kitchen. item were the mussels. The mussels were neither as large nor as tender as they had been in the past. The noise level inside was energetic and, at times, hard to hear my companion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/20/2014This was our second visit to The Cooper. We love their menu because it caters nicely to vegetarians and gluten free people. My husband had the Cioppino and it was the best he'd ever had. It is soon to become one of our favorites indeed.Special Features:
- Underwhelmed to say the leastgardensguyDined on 7/19/2014We had 8:30 reservation, arrived at 8:20, not seated until 9:20. No management intervention, no accomodation of any sort. It was like the Sienfeld episode: good at taking the reservation, bad at holding the reservation. The food was overpiced and underwhelming. Starters: Fried olives (green olives), extremely briny and not enjoyable; chorizo dip (good but small); Mussels (good). Entreees; 3 Delmonico's, cooked right, but all agreed the steak was not properly seasoned, (extremely bland); and 1 Snapper, once again, no flavor. Served along side semi-raw potatoes. No management vist, no inquiry as to our experience. Did enjoy the sparkling water. Went in excited to try, left excited to depart.Special Features:
- BNF999Dined on 7/19/2014The hostess was a little confused and I felt more like I was directing her then her directing me, but she was very sweet and we enjoyed every single thing we ordered. Would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.