The Clubhouse - Oakbrook
298 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Clubhouse - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theclubhouse.com/
- Phone: 6304720600x
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation
We're open every day!
Monday - Saturday
Lunch - 11am
Dinner - 4pm
Sunday Brunch - 10am
Sunday Lunch - 11am, Dinner - 4pm
When placing a reservation, please keep in mind that highchairs, booster seats, and strollers count as a member of the party.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: John Clancy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Clubhouse in Oak Brook is the ultimate location for any special event. Our private dining rooms can accommodate groups from 10 to 100 and are perfect for breakfast meetings, business luncheons, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, graduation and birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, or any other special occasion you want to celebrate.
- Private Party Facilities: The Clubhouse in Oak Brook is the ultimate location for any special event. Our private dining rooms can accommodate groups of 10 to 100 or more. From a breakfast meeting, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or any other celebration we are here to exceed your expectations.
- Private Party Contact: Private Dining Team 6309084030x
A word from The Clubhouse - Oakbrook
Reminiscent of a world-class country club, The Clubhouse offers a fantastic selection of American contemporary cuisine including premium dry-aged steaks, pastas and fresh seafood. An extensive wine list and 30 varieties of martinis are offered at the stylish bar. Exceptional service and innovative specials make this restaurant an Oak Brook standout. Experience the benefits of membership and earn dining rewards when you join our ValuedMember® Program. The Clubhouse- Where You Belong!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Clubhouse - Oakbrook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
The Clubhouse - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
322 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (156)great for lunch (148)good for groups (132)great for brunch (109)fit for foodies (83)romantic (67)neighborhood gem (65)vibrant bar scene (58)kid-friendly (55)great for outdoor dining (43)notable wine list (41)hot spot (41)late-night find (17)scenic view (9)Show More
- Always great serviceSheilaDined on 10/21/2014Food and Service very consistent and the Lobster Bisque is out of this worldSpecial Features:
- Special Day, Special RestaurantMarineVIPDined on 10/18/2014Had a delightful evening. Tha special menu was nice. Food and quality of the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Nice RestaurantAmma09Dined on 10/18/2014Very nice restaurant for lunch or dinner. Attentive service. Wonderful Sunday Brunch.Special Features:
- Excellent special, great experiencemikedeg1Dined on 10/18/2014We had the sweetest day special, filet and crab stuffed shrimp. As always, they have the best desert selections, service was attentive (a bit rushed in fact). Great cocktails and atmosphere. Been coming here for many years and enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Sweetest Day DinnerAnniversaryDined on 10/18/2014we had a terriffic time and a terriffic dinner. The service was good and the food was awesome.Special Features:
- elmmarDined on 10/15/2014Spent $36 for night special King Salmon. Very small portion & over cooked
- DisappointedFan4foodVIPDined on 10/14/2014Service (Kristin) poor. Vodka pasta so loaded with garlic, not edible. Not the usual service or food quality I have come to expect!
- Great Place for Business LunchmarciathematchmakerVIPDined on 10/14/2014Great Place fora perfect Business Lunch. Good food, good service, good atmosphere.Special Features:
- Stan MitchellsmmrefDined on 10/13/2014Enjoyed our dining experience at the Clubhouse. The service was excellent and the food was very good. Will no doubt go back again.Special Features:
- Solid suburban lunch venueSheamusDined on 10/13/2014Good, basic food, service and clean. There is, unfortunately, no longer valet parking but there is plenty of space since this restaurant is located within the Oakbrook, IL mall. This is not a trendy or exotic restaurant. It is, simply, a good place for a basic lunch. My Alaskan salmon the other day was exquisite though.Special Features:
- Thoroughly enjoyed it!KrisVIPDined on 10/12/2014We had a party of 5 -- the service, ambiance and food were terrific! We will definitely return!Special Features:
- 4ofusDined on 10/12/2014Good as always. We love coming to the Clubhouse. Food is great! Good choices on the menu. I just don't like sitting mear the bar with the TV's on...Too much noise.Special Features:
- Birthday BrunchlddinerDined on 10/12/2014My family and I have dined at the Clubhouse several times - usually for their Sunday brunch. The food is always delicious and a good variety. The service is attentive and good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service was wonderfulMishiDined on 10/11/2014The Clubhouse was very crowded but the service was great. Food selection was very good and everyone in my party enjoyed their meal. I can't wait to try the Sunday brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodrrockDined on 10/10/2014Never had a bad meal. Always good good & service. Steaks are better than many steak houses I have visited.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!marciathematchmakerVIPDined on 10/9/2014I Love this place! Best food, great service, good prices.Special Features:
- Good2havefreindsDined on 10/8/2014The food was excellent. One steak was a little overcooked . When we said it was not necessary to send it back they insisted on giving us a free dessert. Overall a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Choice!Yum18Dined on 10/7/2014Had an amazing time with 4 friends for a special birthday dinner. Table was ready quickly, fast service when we walked in, great food espeically the apps (Try the Lobster Shrimp Dip) wonderful server. Table was ok--we had to put all of our glasses on plates because it wobbled. Amazing complimentary dessert for our birthday girl! Loved the chicken romano and amazing martinis! Enjoy!Special Features:
- birthday dinnerfourforfoodDined on 10/5/2014We really like the Clubhouse and have been going to it since it openedSpecial Features:
- Sunday BruchLarruVIPDined on 10/5/2014Discovered The Clubhouse and found it a good place for Sunday Brunch. Food good. Service good. Hostess not very friendly. Tables are close. Variety of entrees is good.Special Features:
- Great food!TheresaDined on 10/5/2014You can never leave hungry if you join the Clubhouse for brunch! We celebrated our 1 year anniversary with our family - perfect spot! We will be back as always!Special Features:
- Nice dining experienceCindyb2476VIPDined on 10/1/2014Went for a weeknight dinner and was impressed! I always thought it was more of a bar, but it actually has a very nice dining area upstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/1/2014We took a few clients to the Clubhouse for dinner and had a server in training. He did a great job, and the guy working with him was great as well. Apps were great, but my pork chop was overcooked. Good flavor, but it needed a few less min. on the grill.
- LOVE!!!LLoo24Dined on 9/30/2014My favorite local restaurant- never fails! This time, we tried the crab & Brie fondue as our app - VERY good but (heads up) also very rich and filling, lots of crab! We couldn't get enough!! You'll end up using the fresh bread to polish it off! My husband got the jambalaya and also loved it (it's spicy but in the best way possible!) The chicken Romano & Picatta are great- nicely crusted w Parmesan. Plus you get three cuts over pasta...yummy leftovers!!! *CANNOT go wrong with the lobster risotto or Kobe burger*Special Features:
- MUCH TOO LOUD WHERE WE SAT.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Our table of 10 was up against a wall, somewhat crowded, very loud surroundings, so not conducive to conversation. That was the only disappointment. Food, service, etc, perfect otherwise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieLizFoodieDined on 9/29/2014I dined for late lunch on a Monday after 3 pm. Appetizers are 1/2 price on Mondays after 3 pm. I had the Thai Chicken Wraps and the Boneless Buffalo wings. Both were fabulous. I am addicted to the pepper jack cheese grits that come with the wings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frankoDined on 9/28/2014Sevice was outstanding as was the food and wine and beer...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingt29dxc3Dined on 9/28/2014Everything about it was great. The atmosphere was beautiful and service was great. Brunch is a must. Great food great taste great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedHerbVIPDined on 9/27/2014I had the burger. It was bland. No flavor. I didn't finish it. Left the awful fries- get the cole slaw. N the lobster bisque is super small at $7. Not returning here. Service was bad.
- FoodassuntaDined on 9/27/2014I have frequented The Clubhouse many times for lunch and for special occasions. This past Saturday was the first time I was disappointed in the food. I had the grilled chicken sandwich with avocado and brie. The chicken was very dry and burned on the edges. Obviously, did not enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dirty BathroomBillandJeanVIPDined on 9/26/2014Everything was good or very good, but the women's bathroom was very dirty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 old galsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014Great burgers. Super nice waitress. A little noisyI would recommend this to a friend.
- A return to formATrainVIPDined on 9/24/2014Met my family here for a birthday lunch during the week. Service was outstanding, especially catering to our 4-year-old. Its a nice touch to bring some fruit right away for him. Food was very good, although I think prices are on the high end. Using their ValuedMember club brings it to a good value, so all-in-all I highly recommend.Special Features:
- GaloutdiningDined on 9/23/2014Great food. .......Close by ......Love earning pointsSpecial Features:
- Is Not What It Used To BeBarbDined on 9/20/2014The Clubhouse used to be a vibrant, fun place. We arrived at 7pm on Saturday and it was pretty empty. Friendly hostesses, but the bartender was pretty neglectful. Our waitress was either inexperienced or had too many tables. We waited for drinks, 3 reminders for bread, very slow neglectful service. The couple next to us were well dressed and were celebrating something important. They were complaining to each other, loudly. Not a great experience! Food was OK.
- Overpriced for what you gethappytotryitDined on 9/20/2014We had the ahi tuna appetizer...it was pretty good but it was basically 5 or 6 thinly sliced squares of tuna (literally each piece was one bite's worth) and a spring mix for $19! What? This should have been somewhere in the vincinty of $10-$12 at best. Porkchop was way overdone, had to be remade. The Chicken Romano was dry and overcooked. Needed to be remade. Had to ask for sauce twice to try and choke it down. The salmon fish special was an ok piece of fish. Didn't have the freshest taste and was dry. Overall, this place is way overpriced for the quality and for what you get. I would not go back. J Alexanders blows this place out of the water. Better quality, better price point!
- elizabeth2651Dined on 9/20/2014Had the Spicy Peanut Ahi Tuna --- melted in my mouth. Service was fabulous. I love it every time I go there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- porkloverporkloverDined on 9/20/2014went to celebrate birthday. lobster bisque the best anywhere, service was excellent - been there many times before - we are use to the noise level which could be high at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and EnjoyableDZ17Dined on 9/20/2014Have not been here in several years and forgot how incredibly good the food and service are. We had a lovely meal, all of it delicious (4 people and 4 distinctly different entrees plus 2 shared appetizers). The menu is not exotic or experimental, but it is also not "old" or outdated. It is timely, good and the service makes it taste that much more special.Special Features:
- GaryVIPDined on 9/19/2014Victoria was my server. She was very pushy with us food wise. She asked us 4 times to buy drinks we didnt want. She didnt come by to see if our food was okay. She tried to get us out of the restaurant as quick as she could. It definately ruined my enjoyment of the meal. This makes me less likely to want to come back again.