The Clubhouse - Oakbrook
298 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Clubhouse - Oakbrook
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theclubhouse.com/
- Phone: (630) 472-0600
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation
We're open every day!
Monday - Saturday
Lunch - 11am
Dinner - 4pm
Sunday Brunch - 10am
Sunday Lunch - 11am, Dinner - 4pm
When placing a reservation, please keep in mind that highchairs, booster seats, and strollers count as a member of the party.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: John Clancy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Clubhouse in Oak Brook is the ultimate location for any special event. Our private dining rooms can accommodate groups from 10 to 100 and are perfect for breakfast meetings, business luncheons, wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, graduation and birthday parties, bridal and baby showers, or any other special occasion you want to celebrate.
- Private Party Facilities: The Clubhouse in Oak Brook is the ultimate location for any special event. Our private dining rooms can accommodate groups of 10 to 100 or more. From a breakfast meeting, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or any other celebration we are here to exceed your expectations.
- Private Party Contact: Private Dining Team 6309084030x
A word from The Clubhouse - Oakbrook
Reminiscent of a world-class country club, The Clubhouse offers a fantastic selection of American contemporary cuisine including premium dry-aged steaks, pastas and fresh seafood. An extensive wine list and 30 varieties of martinis are offered at the stylish bar. Exceptional service and innovative specials make this restaurant an Oak Brook standout. Experience the benefits of membership and earn dining rewards when you join our ValuedMember® Program. The Clubhouse- Where You Belong!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Clubhouse - Oakbrook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
The Clubhouse - Oakbrook reviews from OpenTable diners
343 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (173)good for groups (154)great for lunch (152)great for brunch (105)fit for foodies (98)romantic (77)vibrant bar scene (68)neighborhood gem (66)kid-friendly (58)notable wine list (56)hot spot (53)great for outdoor dining (40)late-night find (18)scenic view (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/22/2014Do not order the chicken piccata! The recipe and or seasonings on the dish have changed to the worse. Also, the House salad is not what it used to be.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChristinaVIPDined on 11/22/2014I can always tell what my restaurant experience will be by the table the hostess walks us to. Walking the 4 of us to a 4 top next to the bus station is always a turn off to me; especially when you have a reservation. I asked for a booth in the corner but she said it was for 5-6 people so we waited for another 4 top. The food is so boring and average that I would only recommend this for a corporate group lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Excellent Service and Food.DandyVIPDined on 11/22/2014Filet and Mahi Mahi Special were outstanding. Our server, Victoria and her support staff were very attentive and concerned about the quality of our meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findNickyDined on 11/21/2014Awesome experience! Their drinks were amazing. I had the Strawberry blonde Martini. Lobster bisque was great & also the shrimp & lobster risotto was amazing. Service was great as well! Will definitely go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerCSSWDined on 11/21/2014We had a very nice waitress, Amy, at The Clubhouse. We ordered Steak filet and Chicken Piccata. Both entrees were excellent! A complimentary dessert was provided and it was delicious. Food was served in a timely manner and we enjoyed our evening. We highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annual CelebrationVeryHappyGuestDined on 11/20/2014The food is always terrific, but this year we took the staff's suggestion and ordered a special -- the buffalo chicken sandwich. It was hands down the best chicken I have eaten anywhere, bar none. On top of that the staff was conscientious, kind and incredibly generous. We return each year for a very special celebration because we can be sure it will be an awesome experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pattyDined on 11/16/2014Had an enjoyable dinner at the Clubhouse. The wine and cocktail is extensive and my martini was as smooth as can be. The lobster bisque is a must have. I had a tender lobster tail with an excellent shrimp risotto. The New York strip was flavorful and tender. Would certainly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bread pudding is to die forBluemoonDined on 11/16/2014I had the seafood chop salad that was excellent, a good glass of Malbec and then the dessert. I ordered the bread pudding with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. It was out of this world! The salad was huge and I took half home. I managed to eat about a quarter of the bread pudding and was just too stuffed (although I wanted to clean my plate!) and tool the rest home. The rest of salad and the bread pudding made a wonderful second day meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but count your chickensRobertDined on 11/15/2014Food and server Carlos were very good, but bar is short staffed and over charged us for one frink.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and ambianceCherDined on 11/15/2014This is not my first visit to the Clubhouse so I knew what I was in store for behind those thick blue curtains that blocked cold air from entering the dining area. How thoughtful! I dined with a colleague over lobster and shrimp risotto and although it was a little salty, the dish was really good, as evidenced by an empty plate. The calamari with orange glaze was oh so good...I simply love calamari! On the down side, for a restaurant of this caliber you would think that they would pay attention to their coffee. Hint! As for the ambiance, I love dining in places that are pleasing to the eye, a little noisy with cheerful chatter, and emits a feeling of warmth and comfort. Am I going back, you betcha!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food and service and such a nice feelingsparklesDined on 11/14/2014would recommend to anyone from small dinners to larger groups. just excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Lobster Bisque soup was FABULOUS.DiscriminatingEaterDined on 11/10/2014The Lobster Bisque soup was FABULOUS. Everyone I was with enjoyed their lunch salads. I had the Caprese salade which was good, but the chicken was very dry. We were there for a business lunch, and the noise level made it hard to hear across the table at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2014Good food, good service, prices higher than most but all in a good value and a good experienceSpecial Features:
- MajdonnaDined on 11/9/2014The Clubhouse is one of our favorites. The food is great and the service is always wonderful. They have an extensive wine list and many martinis to choose from. I recommend going there very hungry, because you will want to order an appetizer,soup or salad, entree, and dessert. Everything is delicious. We have celebrated many occassions at the Clubhouse over the years and have probably tried every dish they have offered. The food and service is consistently superb!!Special Features:
- Always Delicious!crickyDined on 11/9/2014Never disappoints! A great place for family occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NikosmomNikosmomDined on 11/8/2014The food was amazing as always. We started with the calamari for an appetizer. For dinner I had the filet and my husband had the ribeye. Great flavors and both steaks were cooked to perfection. The service seemed a little sub par which is not typical. We had to ask for water when our appetizer came and we felt a bit rushed as our dinner came while we were still eating our appetizer. Besides that a great experience as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and RomanceJaybeesDined on 11/8/2014Celebrated our 47th Anniversary in a romantic setting with a memorable dinner and perfect service. Recommend to All!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at the ClubhouseKATHRYNDined on 11/8/2014We went there for a birthday lunch and the food was wonderful. The service on the other hand was not what I expected. The wait for our food was very long and the server never came to ask us if we wanted anything like more bread or water or another appetizer. I had to get up twice to see why the food was taking so long. I go to the Clubhouse often and this has never happened before. Also, they did not give me a birthday dessert or take a picture -- like they did for my cousin who was there for her birthday two weeks prior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shrimp & Grits - YumPaulfVIPDined on 11/6/2014My wife and I went to the Clubhouse the other day and everything was excellent. The shrimp and grits (Day's special menu) was delicious and my wife enjoyed her Risotto. Service was great and we have never had a bad meal at the ClubhouseSpecial Features:
- One of my FavoritesLuvseafood1Dined on 11/6/2014I love the Club House with so many selections of fine dining in Oakbrook this is still @ the top of my list. The Crab & Brie Fondue appetizer, is a must have if you dine in and the Lobster & Shrimp Risotto is to die for. Kristen is my favorite waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Foodari13Dined on 11/2/2014As always, The Clubhouse exceeds my expectations with service. And the food good as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!NancyHDined on 11/2/2014Love this restaurant. The food is always excellent and the restaurant itself is comfortable and lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- assuntaDined on 11/2/2014I have dined at The Clubhouse many times and have been pleased with the food, service and convenience every time. Considerate and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kauroraDined on 11/1/2014Food and service were very good but did not appreciate the seating arrangement. The tables were closer together than sitting at a fast food restaurant. We saw 2 groups ask for a different table in the area that we were seated. If we ever go back again and they try to seat us in this area again, we will do the same.Special Features:
- I will go back....SteakManDined on 11/1/2014First trip to The Clubhouse. and I enjoyed the experience. I will order something else next time. The meatloaf sundae was mediocre. There were several other items that would have been better probably.Special Features:
- mizzwizzVIPDined on 11/1/2014Delicious constants like the chicken pot pie and great specials as we had in the Ruben sandwich.Special Features:
- LindaDined on 10/31/2014Good menu; delicious food; great service; and my husband and I practically had the whole place to ourselves when we first arrived. We ate at the bar this time and watched the Bulls game while enjoying the company of the pleasant bar staff. Couldn't hear the game but respect the fact that it's not a sports bar and made the best of it. Best part was getting $50 off our bill for my membership anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurantjdracefanDined on 10/30/2014I always go to the Clubhouse for special occasions, the food is excellent, the sevice is excellent and the overall experience is always memorable. Being a member of their club is well worth it.Special Features:
- Bullet point reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014Observations, this place is 1) very loud, 2) "happening" place that charges too much for drinks 3) Food was exceptional and prepared perfectly 4) wait person was slow and couldn't remember to visit our table 5) table service was very good 6) we arrived at 6:30 and they were already "out of" 1 menu item 7) parking stinks unless you like walking a lot! 8) valet service sign was there but never saw an attendant and got tired of waiting for one 9) billing was accurate 10) prime rib is to die for, order it!Special Features:
- Dining Comfort..FoodEDined on 10/29/2014Location was key for friends meeting at a central location. In addition to this, parking was great, service was personable, food was great, booths were comfortable. We weren't rushed to finish our meal ... Staff was great and attentive. There is not a question that this is the restaurant of choice. Coming from the city (and all the city has to offer.. i.e. great restaurants)...The Clubhouse provided a lot of what I expect in a great restaurant. Thanks..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A round of golf then the Clubhouse4PreferredDiningDined on 10/26/2014Very relaxing and enjoyable time. Our server was excellent. The Clubhouse has a great atmosphere. I think we enjoyed ourselves more because it wasn't as packed as it usually is. The food was once again great. We discussed that this would be a great venue to do an anniversary or special occasion celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sanibelDined on 10/25/2014We were seated on the main floor and it was very noisey. We were celebrating my husband's birthday and the food was great as well as the drinks. The negative was the tables being on top of each other. Everyone can hear the other conversations. Upstairs is a little less noisey but the tables up there are TOO CLOSE together also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful place to dine!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/25/2014Dining at the Clubhouse was wonderful! It is always a special place for us to dine out, either alone, or with friends! We haven't been there for awhile, and , really missed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Connie YaoSeafoodLoverDined on 10/25/2014Always great service , variety of choices . Good place to celebrate ate birthday party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodBeboVIPDined on 10/25/2014The drinks were great, the starters were delicious, and the entrees were fantastic. Also the waiter was polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clubhouse in Oak BrookCelebrating30Dined on 10/25/2014Had a very enjoyable dinner. Would definitely go back. Service was wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great serviceSheilaDined on 10/21/2014Food and Service very consistent and the Lobster Bisque is out of this worldSpecial Features:
- Special Day, Special RestaurantMarineVIPDined on 10/18/2014Had a delightful evening. Tha special menu was nice. Food and quality of the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Nice RestaurantAmma09Dined on 10/18/2014Very nice restaurant for lunch or dinner. Attentive service. Wonderful Sunday Brunch.Special Features:
- Excellent special, great experiencemikedeg1Dined on 10/18/2014We had the sweetest day special, filet and crab stuffed shrimp. As always, they have the best desert selections, service was attentive (a bit rushed in fact). Great cocktails and atmosphere. Been coming here for many years and enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.