The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
11365 Legacy Avenue
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 5616304994x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm Lounge open Monday - Friday from 11:30am to close.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brian Goode
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
150 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (112)fit for foodies (65)romantic (65)notable wine list (62)good for groups (41)great for lunch (39)neighborhood gem (38)vibrant bar scene (30)hot spot (21)great for outdoor dining (11)great for brunch (5)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- FabulousLainieDined on 10/16/2014Had a wonderful dinner at the Capital Grill. My husband and I shared a wedge salad with blue cheese dressing, bacon and tomato. It was a well sized portion and more than enough to satisfy. We ordered sliced filet with mushrooms and onions. I throughly enjoyed mine, the meat was prepared correctly and was delicious. My husband was not as pleased and In the future he would order the filet as a whole(not sliced). We also shared a loaded potato as a side which was also more than enough to satisfy us. Oh, did I mention the bread basket. Totally awesome! Leftovers were packed to take home and enjoyed by me the next evening. The Capital Grille has become my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- RagsDined on 10/14/2014Had a wonderful time, food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014As usual, Capital Grille has consistently excellent service. My Dad ordered a Delmonico steak & he felt it was the best steak he had ever had. Great food, great service...you won't be disappointed!!Special Features:
- luv2dineVIPDined on 10/11/2014Capitol grille never fails to deliver great food and service.Special Features:
- Average as steak houses go.JeffDined on 10/10/2014Alan, our waiter, was outstanding. The sides were good and our steaks were OK. And that is the problem. They were basically average. And while I realize that Palm beach Gardens Florida is an expensive location generally, for the prices this place is charging the food did not meet expectations. The steaks alone are almost $50 each. Again, none of the food was bad or poorly prepared. It did just not meet my expectations for an almost $200 meal with tip. And that was for two people, with two drinks each. I had never heard of the Capital Grille, and I assumed it was a locally owned establishment. Our waiter explained that it is owned by a huge corporation, that also owns Olive Garden. That may be explanation enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful servicevonceVIPDined on 10/9/2014Our wait person, Stacey, was wonderful. She added to our enjoymet of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MattVIPDined on 10/8/2014Had the most fabulous dinner at the Capital Grille Palm Beach Gardens. The staff went out of their way from the moment we arrived for dinner thru out dessert. Our food was excellent and prepared just as we requested. We highly recommend to all considering a fine dining experience.Special Features:
- What a great lunch!PattyPVIPDined on 10/7/2014First time at ANY Capital Grille, and we especially enjoyed the Palm Beach Gardens, FL venue. The service was excellent, the food superb, the ambiance lovely. Steaks were delicious and flavorful. The truffled fries and Sam's mashed potatoes were amazing, and there was plenty left over for another meal. We also chose the clam chowder soup, the French onion soup and a half-dozen oysters as appetizers. All were delectable. There were three of us, but we splurged on four desserts: Coconut cream pie - big enough for its own zip code, gelatos with fresh baked cookies, hazelnut cake, and flourless chocolate cake. Again, the portions were huge and delicious. We will come back again! And again!!!!Special Features:
- For special occasionBFLADined on 10/4/2014Expensive, great food and great atmosphere. For birthdays confetti on the table, special complimentary dessert and a rose for me lady.Special Features:
- Great Birthday Lunch CelebrationFloridaGalVeroBeachVIPDined on 10/2/2014CG in Palm Beach Gardens has a fabulous lunch menu with "plates" that include a salad and generous lunch portion of some spectacular dishes. We enjoyed the scallops with corn risotto and the lobster roll today--both were magnificent dishes. We were celebrating a birthday and a very lovely complimentary dessert was served to the birthday celebrant! We love our server Charlie and ask for him when we dine there; however, the entire staff at CG provides extraordinary service.Special Features:
- Bday spotBday930Dined on 9/30/2014Celebrated my birthday and it was such a treat! Confetti, cake and wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Mash potatoes are awesome. Also the lobster bisque and French onion soup are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomePBMonteroDined on 9/27/2014The food and service was excellent. We were early and nervous when we saw the crowd at the restaurant. We promptly have our name and we're seated within 10 min of our reservation time. The hostess kept updating us periodically. The Steaks were perfectly cooked and the waiter was very informative and engaging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!EliotVIPDined on 9/27/2014Went to the Capital Grille during A Taste of Palm Beach, and head a great steak at a reasonable price. Without the special menu, the food would have been just as good, with a wider selection, but the regular prices relegate the Capital Grille to a special occasion restaurant, at least for us. The service was excellent once we got seated (about 30 minutes past our reservation time), but the place was very loud, at least where we were sitting, which didn't make conversation very easy. It was just what you'd expect: a classic, timeless restaurant with great food and ambiance, and a price to match.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NO COMPLAINTS .. add another starTastePalDined on 9/27/2014WE WERE TREATED GOOD. On my OT reservation, I asked for them to use as little salt, as possible and nothing was sent back. It was smooth going, from start to finish. We had the 24oz porterhouse, lobstermacky, the Flavor PB filet mignon with shrimp added, caesar salat, whipped potatoes, haricots, lots of cream and butter, bread baskets and a much, too petit cheesecake, in my opinione. We would like to see some fresh made table sauces available for no charge. Chimichurri, please. AMEX/CAPITAL G postcards help out and we do appreciate youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningdrtigersDined on 9/27/20144 of us spent a wonderful evening recently. The service(Brooks) was exceptional; and the food was perfectly cooked and presented beautifully. We all left with a full stomach and a smile on our facesSpecial Features:
- Birthday celebrationLainieDined on 9/26/2014Had a lovely dining experience. Birthday card and sparkles on table made it festive. Dessert was delivered with happy birthday written on chocolate on plate. The food was delicious and the bread also excellent. A wonderful evening had by all. Will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed us out!BabsVIPDined on 9/26/2014We came for an early dinner, but they started to get busy at 8 pm so they asked us for our dessert choice before we were done eating dinner and then did not even offer us coffee with our dessert - obviously in order to get us out and use our table. We felt very rushed and uncomfortable. Bad form!!!Special Features:
- MenuPaisleyDined on 9/26/2014The food was great as always, but I really miss the tuna burger.Special Features:
- great food and excellent servicejefftDined on 9/24/2014I very much enjoyed my first time to Capital Grille. Our party of six were all very much impressed with both the food and the excellent service. Our server was simply one of the best ever. His level of professionalism while maintaining a pleasant and down to earth disposition and fostering a relaxed environ is a feat in and of itself. The cuisine was simply par excellence. I will be going back again, and I can't wait. We had a special occasion, it being my daughter's 16th birthday and the whole Capital Grille staff made it an event to remember. Thank you and look forward to seeing you again.Special Features:
- SunnidazeVIPDined on 9/24/2014Fillet mignon was suberb. Save room for the flourless Chocolate desert. It is worth every calorie. From the valet who greets you at the curb, the hostess that greets you at the front desk to the friendly competent waitress who served us, everything was perfect.Special Features:
- Great food/serviceYummyVIPDined on 9/21/2014Service was IMPECCABLE! Food was great. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As advertisedheartdoctorDined on 9/20/2014Very good food, but always a wait, even with reservations. Like most steakhouses, a pricey meal, but in line with competition.I would recommend this to a friend.
- special nightAnniversaryVIPDined on 9/20/2014Always enjoy the Capital Grill. Great food and service.Special Features:
- Was already betterOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/20/2014Steak was not cooked to order - one was over-, the other undercooked. Server forgot to bring the glass of wine with dinner as ordered at the beginning. Quality of food and service was much better in previous years. Maybe they were just overwhelmed with a busy, early Saturday evening, but their prices were not ...Special Features:
- Great, but...MJFloridaDined on 9/20/2014We love CG and dine here a few times a year, either for date night or special occasions. The food was great. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and the lobster mac was on point. All of the staff were very friendly and polite. Usually the service is outstanding. However, the service on this particular visit wasn't what we've come to expect and love from CG. There were long periods of time where we would not see our waitress and we would be waiting to order, get the check, etc. We ordered a bottle of wine and our glasses were never refilled for us. We also asked for our leftovers to go, and we realized the next day our side dishes didn't make it in the bag, which was disappointing. But we will give them another chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superbFloridaFoodieDined on 9/19/2014If you're looking for the very finest food, service and atmosphere, this is it.Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodieVIPDined on 9/18/2014Love the ambience , the service and the food. We will be backSpecial Features:
- steak lovers emporiumOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014Delicious steak and mouth watering sides await you at The Capital Grill. Classic steakhouse ambience with a comfortable neighborhood flare. A great find in the Palm Beach Gardens dining scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical high end steakhouseKendoTMDined on 9/13/2014As expected. A nice steak served by experienced wait staff.Special Features:
- OutstandingRicheezDined on 9/13/2014From the welcome to the final bill...everything was outstanding!Special Features:
- ellieDined on 9/13/2014We were surprised with a beautiful private dining room which was special as we were celebrating three birthdays. The server Stacey was very attentive. The food was wonderful and I would recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- September dinner specialOpenDinerDined on 9/12/2014I treated my kids to an upscale restaurant based on the special the Capital Grille is running for the month of September. An excellent value for $35 a person. The steak alone was well worth the $35. Salad and desert was also included. 2 observations that took away from the experience. Our table was right in the middle of a high traffic area. The wait staff hustles and it was very overwhelming having them flying by constantly. Secondly I felt that our table service was less than average. Since I've dined at many upscale steakhouses I was slightly disappointed. I don't feel that I should have to flag anyone down for more water or more bread etc. A couple one table away that ordered an expensive bottle of wine had plenty of attentionI would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Wonderful food in a comfortable yet elegant setting. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic all around!FoodnwinieDined on 9/6/2014We had a beautiful evening, from the impeccable service to the delicious food. Some of the best steak we've ever had. We had Mona rubbed fillet with shallot sauce. Nothing disappoints here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar dining experience!diningSADined on 9/5/2014We celebrated our son's 26th birthday here. The staff made it very special, including a great photo and spectacular dessert. Our waiter Chris was superb! A grand time was had by all!Special Features:
- Top of the pileYNOTVIPDined on 9/5/2014We took advantage of a restaurant month special at the Capital Grill. The fixed price menu was more than ample for everyone in our party of 6. All three courses were large, very flavor full and excellently prepared. No scrimping on the special menu was evident. To top the evening off, each of the ladies were given a red rose as a gift for the evening. I can't imagine any restaurant could do this event any better! I think they believe that if they are going to do it, they should do it the best they can, and they did. We will definitely be back, but before we do, we will spread the good word about the Capital Grill to our friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014the service was great, but all 3 steaks were over cooked by a wide marginSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GIRL'S LUNCHEON2RWSVIPDined on 9/5/2014ALL OF US LOOK FORWARD TO OUR MONTHLY LUNCHEONS AT CG. THE ENTIRE STAFF MAKES US FEEL SO SPECIAL!!!! WE WERE GOING TO GO TO DIFFERENT RESTAURANTS EACH MONTH WHEN WE STARTED GETTING TOGETHER SEVERAL YEARS AGO.............THE ENTIRE GROUP AGREED WE COULD NOT TOP CAPITAL GRILLE, SO WE HAVE BEEN COMING HERE EVER SINCE I CHOSE IT BE OUR FIRST OUTING!! LOVE IT!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Ten PlusProfwrpDined on 9/4/2014With exquisite food, service and attention to detail, this is my favorite restaurant of all. The noise level needs attending to, however. Loud, after-five type groups create the only "miss" in this big hit for dining. Too bad! Putting that negative aside, this restaurant puts all others in a woeful second.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.