The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
11365 Legacy Avenue
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 5616304994x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm Lounge open Monday - Friday from 11:30am to close.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brian Goode
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (63)romantic (45)notable wine list (40)fit for foodies (39)good for groups (29)neighborhood gem (29)vibrant bar scene (23)great for lunch (22)hot spot (18)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (6)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- WELCOME HOME FOR FRIENDS2RWSVIPDined on 8/29/2014ALEXA DID A SUPER JOB SETTING UP OUR TABLE. SHIRLEY DID A SUPER JOB SERVING US...............THE CHEF DID A SUPER JOB COOKING OUR FOOD. EVERYONE HAD A DIFFERENT ENTREE..............EVERYONE'S PERFECT............RIGHT DOWN TO THE DESSERTS. JUST LIKE ALWAYS.........PERFECT ALL AROUND. THE PLACE TO GO!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality AlwaysArnoldVIPDined on 8/28/2014the service is unique and is matched by good food, prepared to order.Special Features:
- You will love it! A must try!Kraft1233Dined on 8/27/2014As you walk through the door, you are greeted by Alexis. Her smile and personality makes your visit at the Capital Grill so very special. Lunch was wonderful and we will be returning soon again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and atmospherePBGgalDined on 8/25/2014Our Ho to place for special occasions. Great food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Does NOT live up to the hypeUSAgymnastDined on 8/16/2014Reservation for 8pm for 3. We arrived at 7:55 but not seated until 8:15. Our waiter took our drink & appetizers order fairly quickly. But did not return for our main order for far longer than he should have. Our apps arrived from a diff server & were fine. Bread also arrived at this time, which was far too late. Bread should have arrived before our apps. Finally, our waiter took our main course order. Food was great. Service was not. We noticed other tables being cleaned while ours was not. We did not see our waiter again, not even for the bill. We had to ask another waiter to bring our bill. When asked for coffee/dessert, our experience was so bad, that we did not want anything further from this restaurant. We will NOT be returning!
- DeliciousGramsDined on 8/15/2014The food was outstanding. Very attentive serviceSpecial Features:
- AlicealiceDined on 8/15/2014This was my first time going to a Capital Grille ever it was even better than I expected.The meal was cooked to perfection service by Chris Brown was excellent. The general manager made us feel very welcome and special and we each received a beautiful long stemmed yellow rose to take home.It was a great evening!! I live in South Jersey and will look up to see where a Capital Grille is close to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night outgirlsnightoutDined on 8/8/2014Went for an early night Generous Pour. We sat at a table in the bar which we requested. Our waiter was terrific and very knowledgable about the wines. The food was delicious as always.Special Features:
- GIRL'S LUNCHEON2RWSVIPDined on 8/1/2014ONCE AGAIN A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL......MICHELLE & BRANDY DID A GREAT JOB SERVING US OUR DELIGHTFUL LUNCHES. LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THE GIRLS JOIN ME THERE AGAIN NEXT MONTH.Special Features:
- The generous pour...Is just thatBlackHeartVIPDined on 7/24/2014Food and drinks at the Cap Grill are always first class.. Service is 2nd to none .. Tony was engaging, informative and provided top notch service and excellent Somm advise.. What a great meal.. Cap Grill you never disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic EveningRush2112Dined on 7/19/2014My girlfriend and I brought two recently engaged friends here for dinner to celebrate. The service and food were great. When the server discovered our friends recent engagement they brought out a small celebratory desert tray on the house. A great night.Special Features:
- Lovely restaurantFoodieVIPDined on 7/8/2014A fine dining restaurant. Food is very good as is the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EcellentAppletonDined on 7/6/2014The food was high quality, perfectly cooked and delectable. Our waitress was attentive and pleasant.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnersteakVIPDined on 7/3/2014We have been to Capital Grille quite a few times including other locations and this one does not disappoint. They especially know how to take good care of you on your special day. Couldn't ask for anything more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to choicewfl1978Dined on 6/28/2014When you are looking for somewhere to go for a special occasion we usually pick the Capital Grille. They always decorate the table and make you feel a warm and personal welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Things to watchArnoldVIPDined on 6/28/2014Appetizer was cold and heated. It was supposed to be hot, but was luke warm. Drinks had to be sent back as they were very watery.Special Features:
- Consistently GreatBobbySeaDined on 6/14/2014Our reservations worked perfectly, we arrived early to enjoy a cocktail and the drinks were great, the bartender very personable. Food, as always was awesome. The Mac and cheese, the dry rub steak just great. One of my favs for a great meal, but make reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit below par30somethingDined on 6/14/2014Capital Grille is consistantly excellent, which is why we keep returning. Unfortunately, Saturday night was not up to that standard. The food was just "good," though the atmosphere was wonderful as always. However, we were shocked that the service was so lacking. It was our anniversary dinner and we were so grateful that they made it special with flowers and a great dessert... But we almost felt ignored by how long time lapsed between our waitress making appearances. When she did come by, it felt very rushed. This is not like them so I am sure they must have been short staffed or the like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top ShelfLauraGDined on 6/14/2014Dining in this restaurant is quite Top Shelf from food to service to ambiance. Everything is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GIRL'S LUNCHEON2RWSVIPDined on 6/13/2014AS ALWAYS OUR MONTHLY LUNCHEON WAS OUTSTANDING. THE STAFF, ESPECIALLY MICHELLE AND LINDSAY, MAKE US FEEL LIKE ROYALTY, YET FAMILY!!! GOOD WORK EVERYONE............KEEP IT GOING!!!!!Special Features:
- WinstonVIPDined on 6/12/2014Had the scallops, done to perfection. Great wine list and excellent service.Special Features:
- They know how to upsell!SomerslandDined on 6/5/2014Everything was delicious as expected and cooked perfectly. We had whole lobster broiled that was sweet and moist. And the sliced fillet that too was the exact temperature for me. The wine list is broad but I started with an $82 bottle that was recommended up to a $99 bottle and waiter came back saying manager suggested the $115 bottle.... It was yummy but.... All evening suggestions were made for additions. Not that most restaurants don't do this just this one seemed extensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great visit for a birthdaySusanDined on 6/5/2014The food was fabulous. We had a wonderful time and will be back. The lamb, steak, potatoes and mushrooms were superb. The lobster Mac and cheese was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Tonight...LayinginthesunVIPDined on 6/3/2014This was my finest experience at Capital Grille by far! Wife's birthday was made very special by chef's personalized dessert and our waiter was outstanding!! Thanks!Special Features:
- Consistently Great FoodECV99VIPDined on 5/31/2014This restaurant never disappoints. The food is always perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/30/2014We always enjoy Capital Grill. The food is delicious and the service is outstanding! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always-THE BESTEileenVIPDined on 5/24/2014As always, Capital Grille does not disappoint! Our server, Rick, was a sweetheart, delivering top notch service to us. Food, as always, was superb. We were celebrating 3 events in our family-2 graduations and 1 birthday-he was all over it...Meanwhile, in one of the private dining rooms, there was a HUGE party going on, and as they left, everyone was commenting on the food AND service. To celebrate anything or nothing, Capital Grille is the place to dine and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extraordinary serviceIro15VIPDined on 5/22/2014Really exceptional service. Great food. Perfect for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!DrettsVIPDined on 5/19/2014Went for my wifes birthday lunch, everything was excellent including the wait staff. Will be back.Special Features:
- Excellent service.cmattDined on 5/18/2014While the food at Capital Grille is expected to be great and always is, the service was exceptional at our dinner last Sunday. Our lead waitperson Steve was professional, attentive, knowledgable and very engaging. He made the dining experience extra special.Special Features:
- Capital Grille Palm Beach GardensDrJackDined on 5/17/2014Good food, excellent service, acknowledged a special occasion. However steak was not cooked to order and had to be sent back. In addition one siode arrived cold. Amazing how such a quality steak house can't cook a steak to orderSpecial Features:
- LUNCH WITH THE GIRLS2RWSVIPDined on 5/16/2014ONCE AGAIN A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL......MICHELLE AS ALWAYS DID A GREAT JOB SERVING US OUR DELIGHTFUL LUNCHES. ALMOST EVERYONE GOT SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND IT IS WAS ALL OUTSTANDING. LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THE GIRLS JOIN ME THERE AGAIN NEXT MONTH.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much limitedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/11/2014Disappointed. They called to confirm and should have stated there would be a fixed 3 course menu only. Limited and just way way too much for lunch
- Real NoisyLuvCharlestonDined on 5/10/2014Where we were sitting it was very noisy. At times I couldn't hear people on the other side of the table. I have near perfect hearing, by the way. I was also surprised that the Capital Grille did nothing to celebrate Mothers Day. When I booked the reservation through Open Table, I noted that we were celebrating Mothers Day and there were to be two mothers at the table that night. Nothing was done. Sad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 669 reviews are from the The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens reviews archive.
- dissapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014first time going to capital Grille for my wife and I. My wife's chicken was very dry and my steak was just ok. I expected more from the food. When we arrived at the restaurant, they said our table was ready, but twice we were told we would have to wait, it wasn't quite ready. Don't think we will be back. Our waitress was good.
- Never DisappointsGopcharlesVIPDined on 5/3/2014Always consistently excellent ...Darden has it down. Food & service 1st rateSpecial Features:
- JeffOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/2/2014The food and service is always excellent. We truly enjoyed our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ravaging FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2014Loved the whole experience from the time we entered until we left. The staff was very attentive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/1/2014Pricey....large portions......steaks can be shared.....great service.....enjoyable evening......too rich for regular consumption!Special Features:
- Our first time therenewbiesDined on 4/29/2014We were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary and the staff made this occasion so special. Our waitress Michelle couldn't have been better! The wine list is about the longest I've ever seen. The steak ordered was grilled to perfection and the Bass dinner was fantastic. The cheesecake dessert topped with what seemed to be creme brulee was to die for. Atmosphere was great because we went for early dinner and almost had the place to ourselves. Yes, we do plan on returning!Special Features: