The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
11365 Legacy Avenue
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: (561) 630-4994
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm Lounge open Monday - Friday from 11:30am to close.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brian Goode
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (128)fit for foodies (79)notable wine list (77)romantic (63)good for groups (55)great for lunch (45)neighborhood gem (45)vibrant bar scene (31)hot spot (28)great for outdoor dining (14)late-night find (6)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Love Capital GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/26/20143rd year in a row celebrating my mom's birthday and they always do it right. The service is great (Jeff was patient and attentive) and the food is worth the price tag. We love it hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentChuckDined on 11/23/2014The food was wonderful as usuL. Lauren is a terrific waitress. They really know how to cater to their customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/18/2014My husband & I came here to celebrate our 15th wedding Anniversary. We were seated at our table that was adorned with a single long stem red rose with xoxoxo confetti which was a very romantic touch. I love the beautiful paintings that make you feel like you are dining in a very beautiful old home. We started off with the lobster mac n cheese which is to die for. My Chilean Seabass was exceptional & my husband had the bone in filet that he said was delicious. Our waiter was very attentive without being overly hovering. Complimentary champagne with strawberries & a very scrumptious dessert plate to end a very wonderful meal. Love The Capital Grille!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cooked to perfection!PrimallizDined on 11/15/2014The food and service at capital grill are always consistent. Our appetizers came out almost immediately. Our server respected our dietary concerns and was able to supply us with a wonderful gluten-free menu. Our steaks were both cooked perfectly at medium rare- warm red center. All the food was delicious. Never disappointing… Capital Grille is a wonderful find in Palm Beach Gardens!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- familydiningVIPDined on 11/14/2014waiter was very attentive, staff very friendly, will make a return visit for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent, classic farecityslickerVIPDined on 11/10/2014Enjoyable meat and potatoes (and stone crabs) dinner. Business prices as expected. No surprises. Reasonable wine/spirits prices. You won't leave hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steak everOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We went there for our anniversary dinner, we had the best Delmonico steak ever..we cant wait to return They also surprised us with an anniversary dessert and champagne what great service
- Poor PR, great foodwazinanameDined on 11/8/2014Having confirmed a booth for our party of four, upon our arrival we were directed to a table next to the kitchen. The mgr had to be summoned to ok the "release of a reserved booth." Poor choice in host staff.
- My fav restaurantLovethecapitalDined on 11/8/2014All I can say is the food along with the wait staff is "wonderful." Capital grille has the perfect combination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service outstandingLobsterandmoreVIPDined on 11/7/2014Server and other staff were outstanding. Food was also, as always,Special Features:
- Flawless anniversary celebrationFoodieReviews316VIPDined on 11/2/2014Capital Grille is consistently perfect. Our server, MiJoo was very accommodating and knowledgable of the menu. From starters to dessert, everything was top notch and cooked perfectly. We can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific EveningMomtolunchDined on 11/1/2014The Capital Grille was wonderful from the time we got there until we left. Service was top notch.Special Features:
- LIEKVIPDined on 10/31/2014Already wrote a review yesterday- see what I wrote re:George please.
- Great food and outstanding serviceIBhgDined on 10/30/2014My husband and I enjoyed the entire dining experience.... The extensive wine list, menu with interesting salads and side dishes to accompany the very well prepared (cooked exactly) as we had requested steaks. The service was attentive, professional and friendly. Briana, our excellent wait person, suggested getting half orders of the sides , so that we could have a selection... Great idea. The hostess, Alexis, was extremely welcoming and accommodating to our needs. The staff enhanced the wonderfully prepared dinnerSpecial Features:
- GirlsniteoutDined on 10/28/2014We had the best service ever, Alan was very accommodating and knowledgable. Thanks for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charlie the Fantastic ServerEatinagainDined on 10/27/2014Thank you Charlie, for making our special occasion even more special.Special Features:
- Best steak ever!loveggreatfoodVIPDined on 10/25/2014What a fabulous meal. Fabulous steak and sides. Great wait staff ..... just great!Special Features:
- Waygu burgerswineoDined on 10/25/2014Great deal, brought my neighbors in to try it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenceReservationsrbestDined on 10/25/2014I requested, and was granted, a quiet table in the back. The food, service and ambiance was excellent. A favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousLainieDined on 10/16/2014Had a wonderful dinner at the Capital Grill. My husband and I shared a wedge salad with blue cheese dressing, bacon and tomato. It was a well sized portion and more than enough to satisfy. We ordered sliced filet with mushrooms and onions. I throughly enjoyed mine, the meat was prepared correctly and was delicious. My husband was not as pleased and In the future he would order the filet as a whole(not sliced). We also shared a loaded potato as a side which was also more than enough to satisfy us. Oh, did I mention the bread basket. Totally awesome! Leftovers were packed to take home and enjoyed by me the next evening. The Capital Grille has become my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- RagsDined on 10/14/2014Had a wonderful time, food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014As usual, Capital Grille has consistently excellent service. My Dad ordered a Delmonico steak & he felt it was the best steak he had ever had. Great food, great service...you won't be disappointed!!Special Features:
- luv2dineVIPDined on 10/11/2014Capitol grille never fails to deliver great food and service.Special Features:
- Average as steak houses go.JeffDined on 10/10/2014Alan, our waiter, was outstanding. The sides were good and our steaks were OK. And that is the problem. They were basically average. And while I realize that Palm beach Gardens Florida is an expensive location generally, for the prices this place is charging the food did not meet expectations. The steaks alone are almost $50 each. Again, none of the food was bad or poorly prepared. It did just not meet my expectations for an almost $200 meal with tip. And that was for two people, with two drinks each. I had never heard of the Capital Grille, and I assumed it was a locally owned establishment. Our waiter explained that it is owned by a huge corporation, that also owns Olive Garden. That may be explanation enough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful servicevonceVIPDined on 10/9/2014Our wait person, Stacey, was wonderful. She added to our enjoymet of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MattVIPDined on 10/8/2014Had the most fabulous dinner at the Capital Grille Palm Beach Gardens. The staff went out of their way from the moment we arrived for dinner thru out dessert. Our food was excellent and prepared just as we requested. We highly recommend to all considering a fine dining experience.Special Features:
- What a great lunch!PattyPVIPDined on 10/7/2014First time at ANY Capital Grille, and we especially enjoyed the Palm Beach Gardens, FL venue. The service was excellent, the food superb, the ambiance lovely. Steaks were delicious and flavorful. The truffled fries and Sam's mashed potatoes were amazing, and there was plenty left over for another meal. We also chose the clam chowder soup, the French onion soup and a half-dozen oysters as appetizers. All were delectable. There were three of us, but we splurged on four desserts: Coconut cream pie - big enough for its own zip code, gelatos with fresh baked cookies, hazelnut cake, and flourless chocolate cake. Again, the portions were huge and delicious. We will come back again! And again!!!!Special Features:
- For special occasionBFLADined on 10/4/2014Expensive, great food and great atmosphere. For birthdays confetti on the table, special complimentary dessert and a rose for me lady.Special Features:
- Great Birthday Lunch CelebrationFloridaGalVeroBeachVIPDined on 10/2/2014CG in Palm Beach Gardens has a fabulous lunch menu with "plates" that include a salad and generous lunch portion of some spectacular dishes. We enjoyed the scallops with corn risotto and the lobster roll today--both were magnificent dishes. We were celebrating a birthday and a very lovely complimentary dessert was served to the birthday celebrant! We love our server Charlie and ask for him when we dine there; however, the entire staff at CG provides extraordinary service.Special Features:
- Bday spotBday930Dined on 9/30/2014Celebrated my birthday and it was such a treat! Confetti, cake and wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Mash potatoes are awesome. Also the lobster bisque and French onion soup are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomePBMonteroDined on 9/27/2014The food and service was excellent. We were early and nervous when we saw the crowd at the restaurant. We promptly have our name and we're seated within 10 min of our reservation time. The hostess kept updating us periodically. The Steaks were perfectly cooked and the waiter was very informative and engaging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!EliotVIPDined on 9/27/2014Went to the Capital Grille during A Taste of Palm Beach, and head a great steak at a reasonable price. Without the special menu, the food would have been just as good, with a wider selection, but the regular prices relegate the Capital Grille to a special occasion restaurant, at least for us. The service was excellent once we got seated (about 30 minutes past our reservation time), but the place was very loud, at least where we were sitting, which didn't make conversation very easy. It was just what you'd expect: a classic, timeless restaurant with great food and ambiance, and a price to match.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NO COMPLAINTS .. add another starTastePalDined on 9/27/2014WE WERE TREATED GOOD. On my OT reservation, I asked for them to use as little salt, as possible and nothing was sent back. It was smooth going, from start to finish. We had the 24oz porterhouse, lobstermacky, the Flavor PB filet mignon with shrimp added, caesar salat, whipped potatoes, haricots, lots of cream and butter, bread baskets and a much, too petit cheesecake, in my opinione. We would like to see some fresh made table sauces available for no charge. Chimichurri, please. AMEX/CAPITAL G postcards help out and we do appreciate youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningdrtigersDined on 9/27/20144 of us spent a wonderful evening recently. The service(Brooks) was exceptional; and the food was perfectly cooked and presented beautifully. We all left with a full stomach and a smile on our facesSpecial Features:
- Birthday celebrationLainieDined on 9/26/2014Had a lovely dining experience. Birthday card and sparkles on table made it festive. Dessert was delivered with happy birthday written on chocolate on plate. The food was delicious and the bread also excellent. A wonderful evening had by all. Will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed us out!BabsVIPDined on 9/26/2014We came for an early dinner, but they started to get busy at 8 pm so they asked us for our dessert choice before we were done eating dinner and then did not even offer us coffee with our dessert - obviously in order to get us out and use our table. We felt very rushed and uncomfortable. Bad form!!!Special Features:
- MenuPaisleyDined on 9/26/2014The food was great as always, but I really miss the tuna burger.Special Features:
- great food and excellent servicejefftDined on 9/24/2014I very much enjoyed my first time to Capital Grille. Our party of six were all very much impressed with both the food and the excellent service. Our server was simply one of the best ever. His level of professionalism while maintaining a pleasant and down to earth disposition and fostering a relaxed environ is a feat in and of itself. The cuisine was simply par excellence. I will be going back again, and I can't wait. We had a special occasion, it being my daughter's 16th birthday and the whole Capital Grille staff made it an event to remember. Thank you and look forward to seeing you again.Special Features:
- SunnidazeVIPDined on 9/24/2014Fillet mignon was suberb. Save room for the flourless Chocolate desert. It is worth every calorie. From the valet who greets you at the curb, the hostess that greets you at the front desk to the friendly competent waitress who served us, everything was perfect.Special Features: