The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
11365 Legacy Avenue
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 5616304994x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm Lounge open Monday - Friday from 11:30am to close.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brian Goode
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
The Capital Grille - Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (88)romantic (58)fit for foodies (57)notable wine list (56)good for groups (40)neighborhood gem (38)great for lunch (30)vibrant bar scene (29)hot spot (22)great for outdoor dining (11)great for brunch (6)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- superbFloridaFoodieDined on 9/19/2014If you're looking for the very finest food, service and atmosphere, this is it.Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodieVIPDined on 9/18/2014Love the ambience , the service and the food. We will be backSpecial Features:
- steak lovers emporiumOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014Delicious steak and mouth watering sides await you at The Capital Grill. Classic steakhouse ambience with a comfortable neighborhood flare. A great find in the Palm Beach Gardens dining scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical high end steakhouseKendoTMDined on 9/13/2014As expected. A nice steak served by experienced wait staff.Special Features:
- OutstandingRicheezDined on 9/13/2014From the welcome to the final bill...everything was outstanding!Special Features:
- ellieDined on 9/13/2014We were surprised with a beautiful private dining room which was special as we were celebrating three birthdays. The server Stacey was very attentive. The food was wonderful and I would recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- September dinner specialOpenDinerDined on 9/12/2014I treated my kids to an upscale restaurant based on the special the Capital Grille is running for the month of September. An excellent value for $35 a person. The steak alone was well worth the $35. Salad and desert was also included. 2 observations that took away from the experience. Our table was right in the middle of a high traffic area. The wait staff hustles and it was very overwhelming having them flying by constantly. Secondly I felt that our table service was less than average. Since I've dined at many upscale steakhouses I was slightly disappointed. I don't feel that I should have to flag anyone down for more water or more bread etc. A couple one table away that ordered an expensive bottle of wine had plenty of attentionI would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Wonderful food in a comfortable yet elegant setting. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic all around!FoodnwinieDined on 9/6/2014We had a beautiful evening, from the impeccable service to the delicious food. Some of the best steak we've ever had. We had Mona rubbed fillet with shallot sauce. Nothing disappoints here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar dining experience!diningSADined on 9/5/2014We celebrated our son's 26th birthday here. The staff made it very special, including a great photo and spectacular dessert. Our waiter Chris was superb! A grand time was had by all!Special Features:
- Top of the pileYNOTVIPDined on 9/5/2014We took advantage of a restaurant month special at the Capital Grill. The fixed price menu was more than ample for everyone in our party of 6. All three courses were large, very flavor full and excellently prepared. No scrimping on the special menu was evident. To top the evening off, each of the ladies were given a red rose as a gift for the evening. I can't imagine any restaurant could do this event any better! I think they believe that if they are going to do it, they should do it the best they can, and they did. We will definitely be back, but before we do, we will spread the good word about the Capital Grill to our friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014the service was great, but all 3 steaks were over cooked by a wide marginSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GIRL'S LUNCHEON2RWSVIPDined on 9/5/2014ALL OF US LOOK FORWARD TO OUR MONTHLY LUNCHEONS AT CG. THE ENTIRE STAFF MAKES US FEEL SO SPECIAL!!!! WE WERE GOING TO GO TO DIFFERENT RESTAURANTS EACH MONTH WHEN WE STARTED GETTING TOGETHER SEVERAL YEARS AGO.............THE ENTIRE GROUP AGREED WE COULD NOT TOP CAPITAL GRILLE, SO WE HAVE BEEN COMING HERE EVER SINCE I CHOSE IT BE OUR FIRST OUTING!! LOVE IT!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Ten PlusProfwrpDined on 9/4/2014With exquisite food, service and attention to detail, this is my favorite restaurant of all. The noise level needs attending to, however. Loud, after-five type groups create the only "miss" in this big hit for dining. Too bad! Putting that negative aside, this restaurant puts all others in a woeful second.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak in the Palm BeachesCharlesDined on 9/3/2014I have been to Capital Grille Twice in the past couple of weeks. Once as part of a group of 30 and again dinner with friends. The steaks are the best in town. Service is attentive, professional and inconspicious. An excellent dining experience. I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BirthdayCapnnallieDined on 9/3/2014We were celebrating a birthday and the staff went out of their way to make the evening personalized. The food was delicious and the service excellent .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this place!!KLSNDined on 9/2/2014Great steaks, wonderful ambience, delightful service, and the staff makes notes about your specific preferences. Glad this place is nearby!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkayVIPDined on 9/1/2014Lovely time to spend time with a friend. Waiter was excellent. Wish I remembered his name. Guided us through our choices on the Flavor Menu. Gracious and helpful but never stepped over "the line." Food was prepared very well. We will return. Beef is a a delightful variation in my diet.Special Features:
- WELCOME HOME FOR FRIENDS2RWSVIPDined on 8/29/2014ALEXA DID A SUPER JOB SETTING UP OUR TABLE. SHIRLEY DID A SUPER JOB SERVING US...............THE CHEF DID A SUPER JOB COOKING OUR FOOD. EVERYONE HAD A DIFFERENT ENTREE..............EVERYONE'S PERFECT............RIGHT DOWN TO THE DESSERTS. JUST LIKE ALWAYS.........PERFECT ALL AROUND. THE PLACE TO GO!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality AlwaysArnoldVIPDined on 8/28/2014the service is unique and is matched by good food, prepared to order.Special Features:
- You will love it! A must try!Kraft1233Dined on 8/27/2014As you walk through the door, you are greeted by Alexis. Her smile and personality makes your visit at the Capital Grill so very special. Lunch was wonderful and we will be returning soon again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and atmospherePBGgalDined on 8/25/2014Our Ho to place for special occasions. Great food and serviceSpecial Features:
- Does NOT live up to the hypeUSAgymnastDined on 8/16/2014Reservation for 8pm for 3. We arrived at 7:55 but not seated until 8:15. Our waiter took our drink & appetizers order fairly quickly. But did not return for our main order for far longer than he should have. Our apps arrived from a diff server & were fine. Bread also arrived at this time, which was far too late. Bread should have arrived before our apps. Finally, our waiter took our main course order. Food was great. Service was not. We noticed other tables being cleaned while ours was not. We did not see our waiter again, not even for the bill. We had to ask another waiter to bring our bill. When asked for coffee/dessert, our experience was so bad, that we did not want anything further from this restaurant. We will NOT be returning!
- DeliciousGramsDined on 8/15/2014The food was outstanding. Very attentive serviceSpecial Features:
- AlicealiceDined on 8/15/2014This was my first time going to a Capital Grille ever it was even better than I expected.The meal was cooked to perfection service by Chris Brown was excellent. The general manager made us feel very welcome and special and we each received a beautiful long stemmed yellow rose to take home.It was a great evening!! I live in South Jersey and will look up to see where a Capital Grille is close to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun night outgirlsnightoutDined on 8/8/2014Went for an early night Generous Pour. We sat at a table in the bar which we requested. Our waiter was terrific and very knowledgable about the wines. The food was delicious as always.Special Features:
- GIRL'S LUNCHEON2RWSVIPDined on 8/1/2014ONCE AGAIN A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL......MICHELLE & BRANDY DID A GREAT JOB SERVING US OUR DELIGHTFUL LUNCHES. LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING THE GIRLS JOIN ME THERE AGAIN NEXT MONTH.Special Features:
- The generous pour...Is just thatBlackHeartVIPDined on 7/24/2014Food and drinks at the Cap Grill are always first class.. Service is 2nd to none .. Tony was engaging, informative and provided top notch service and excellent Somm advise.. What a great meal.. Cap Grill you never disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic EveningRush2112Dined on 7/19/2014My girlfriend and I brought two recently engaged friends here for dinner to celebrate. The service and food were great. When the server discovered our friends recent engagement they brought out a small celebratory desert tray on the house. A great night.Special Features:
- Lovely restaurantFoodieVIPDined on 7/8/2014A fine dining restaurant. Food is very good as is the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EcellentAppletonDined on 7/6/2014The food was high quality, perfectly cooked and delectable. Our waitress was attentive and pleasant.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnersteakVIPDined on 7/3/2014We have been to Capital Grille quite a few times including other locations and this one does not disappoint. They especially know how to take good care of you on your special day. Couldn't ask for anything more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to choicewfl1978Dined on 6/28/2014When you are looking for somewhere to go for a special occasion we usually pick the Capital Grille. They always decorate the table and make you feel a warm and personal welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Things to watchArnoldVIPDined on 6/28/2014Appetizer was cold and heated. It was supposed to be hot, but was luke warm. Drinks had to be sent back as they were very watery.Special Features:
- Consistently GreatBobbySeaDined on 6/14/2014Our reservations worked perfectly, we arrived early to enjoy a cocktail and the drinks were great, the bartender very personable. Food, as always was awesome. The Mac and cheese, the dry rub steak just great. One of my favs for a great meal, but make reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit below par30somethingDined on 6/14/2014Capital Grille is consistantly excellent, which is why we keep returning. Unfortunately, Saturday night was not up to that standard. The food was just "good," though the atmosphere was wonderful as always. However, we were shocked that the service was so lacking. It was our anniversary dinner and we were so grateful that they made it special with flowers and a great dessert... But we almost felt ignored by how long time lapsed between our waitress making appearances. When she did come by, it felt very rushed. This is not like them so I am sure they must have been short staffed or the like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top ShelfLauraGDined on 6/14/2014Dining in this restaurant is quite Top Shelf from food to service to ambiance. Everything is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GIRL'S LUNCHEON2RWSVIPDined on 6/13/2014AS ALWAYS OUR MONTHLY LUNCHEON WAS OUTSTANDING. THE STAFF, ESPECIALLY MICHELLE AND LINDSAY, MAKE US FEEL LIKE ROYALTY, YET FAMILY!!! GOOD WORK EVERYONE............KEEP IT GOING!!!!!Special Features:
- WinstonVIPDined on 6/12/2014Had the scallops, done to perfection. Great wine list and excellent service.Special Features:
- They know how to upsell!SomerslandDined on 6/5/2014Everything was delicious as expected and cooked perfectly. We had whole lobster broiled that was sweet and moist. And the sliced fillet that too was the exact temperature for me. The wine list is broad but I started with an $82 bottle that was recommended up to a $99 bottle and waiter came back saying manager suggested the $115 bottle.... It was yummy but.... All evening suggestions were made for additions. Not that most restaurants don't do this just this one seemed extensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.