The Capital Grille - Naples
9005 Mercato Drive
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Naples
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 2392540640x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Houston
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Naples
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Capital Grille - Naples - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
The Capital Grille - Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (105)notable wine list (77)romantic (69)fit for foodies (56)neighborhood gem (38)vibrant bar scene (29)good for groups (28)hot spot (22)great for lunch (21)late-night find (9)great for outdoor dining (7)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Capital Grille; Always Good SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014We always enjoy Capital Grille , particularly the branch in Naples. For those who don't know, Capital Grille is a national chain of Steak Houses that manages to achieve that 'local feel'. Steaks are very good and usually always cooked to your liking exactly as you want it. We would like to see a few more fresh vegetables on the menu and wine prices do seem to be edging up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MiltyDined on 8/29/2014We are from Sarasota and were here for the weekend, i have eaten at many Capital Gilles and find it very enjoyable all the way around and so was Naples. Your always treated special at Capital Grille. Really enjoyed meeting James a training manager for Sarasota and can't wait to have him there, he is very professional and knowledgable about the food industry and a joy to speak with. Good job James.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS FOOD & SERVICELIFoodieDined on 8/28/2014My brother and I took my mom to CG for her 80th birthday. We couldn't have chosen a better restaurant. I indicated via Open Table that this would be her birthday. They gave us a quiet table, decorated with birthday confetti. The service was top notch. Food & wine were delicious. We all had the aged porterhouse. Fabulous. Highly recommend the hot cherry pepper calamari, truffle fries & cream spinach. They gave mom a special dessert (cheesecake and a dark chocolate mousse) and took her photo with us - and gave us all a copy. Thank you CG for making mom's 80th so special and memorable and Open Table for making the reservation process, which i did from NY, easy.Special Features:
- EvilwomanDined on 8/28/2014This is the perfect place for a special occasion such as a birthday. We will definitely come back.Special Features:
- Pleasant ExperiencealfthecatDined on 8/27/2014We celebrated a Birthday on this occasion and everyone loved it. From the service to the food we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. This is the second time we celebrated a Birthday at the Capital Grille and they really make you feel special. We all received Champagne, a picture of our group and a Rose! We will be back next month to celebrate another 2 birthdays...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencedavidinnaplesDined on 8/24/2014Arrived in a downpour and the friendly, professional service started with the valet and his umbrella and continued throughout dinner. Excellent steak and seafood, my wife, a French fish foodie, particularly liked the grilled sea bass and thought the creme brulee dessert rivaled a top Paris restaurant. Extensive wine list, quiet ambiance, rather club like but also friendly. Probably equal with Truluck's at the top of my Naples dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding serviceLiznaplesDined on 8/24/2014We went to celebrate our 18th Anni. Great food and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ColbyDined on 8/23/2014The wait staff was fantastic and the food was very good. We will definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband's birthday dinnerLindarella8Dined on 8/22/2014The Generous Pour is always nice but disappointed that there was no dessert wine this time. Very, very noisy restaurant making it difficult to have a conversation at our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special greatDaleVIPDined on 8/18/2014This is our first choice for any special occasion From the moment we walked in the door until we left at the end of the evening we were made to feel special.This was the second year celebrating our anniversary here so we had pretty high expectations because last year was so special. We were not disappointed.Our waiter Aaron encouraged us to give the "generous pour" a try and it was an excellent suggestion. Each wine took on a unique flavor when paired with different foods and it was nice to have a chance to try some new types of wine. Our meal was excellent. We both ordered the filet on the bone Oscar which was an evening special and it was perfectly prepared.Our complimentary dessert topped off the night. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Awesome time!SuarezFamDined on 8/17/2014I took my employees out to dinner and everyone enjoyed it! Matt was a very attentive and just all around great server! Couldn't have asked for better food or service. An overall wonderful dining experience!Special Features:
- xxxxxxxDined on 8/17/2014Wonderful food and service! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- FabulousOutandaboutDined on 8/16/2014From the minute we walked in the door we were greeted with smiles and were very well taken care of. The menu is well done with a beautiful variety of selections. Portion sizes are often large enough to share and the servers let you know that when you are ordering. We were give a complimentary dessert - which was fabulous - the best cheese cake I've ever had - as we were celebrating a birthday on this nightSpecial Features:
- Always superbBBY22VIPDined on 8/16/2014We dine here twice a month and it is ALWAYS superb...The food, service and ambiance are all outstanding...because we frequent the restaurant so often we have gotten to know the staff well. From Will Petersen, the manager, the hostesses, Tara, Ashley and Lauren, assistant managers, Jasmine and Christine and the servers Debra, Dave and Heidi..they are All excellent..they are warm and friendly and make us very comfortable.. Our evenings at Capital Grille are always outstanding at every level... Bob Barsky Naples, Fl.Special Features:
- ShirleneVIPDined on 8/15/2014Love Will the Manager! He's spot on! Food is always great, but last night was AMAZING!! I didn't like the table we had so we asked to move, and they were more then pleasant about it. Even had special little hearts on table for decor. They asked if it was our anniversary, and little did they know it was my birthday coming up. It was very special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Home RunHappyramVIPDined on 8/15/2014The Capital Grill is a place that never disappoints. Food expertly prepared and served. Recently celebrated a birthday and was treated like a celebrity. Don't overlook the Capital Grill for a small private event. The experience is impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Annaversary DinnerFallofFlemingsDined on 8/14/2014From the minute we walk in and where wished a happy Annaversary to the heart shaped deco on the table and the champagne toastSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As alwaysAKkkVIPDined on 8/10/2014Great food, service, ambience. One of the best in NaplesSpecial Features:
- CelebrationNaplesgirlDined on 8/9/2014Received not only the requisite red rose, but also a signed birthday card, foil celebratory sprinkles on the tablecloth and a fabulous duo-dessert complete with a chocolate birthday wish inscribed on the plate ! Perfect ! .Special Features:
- Great FoodANonimusDined on 8/9/2014Capital Grille's food does not disappoint. The steaks are great. We also got a tuna steak - great too. The truffle fries are a must! The prices are high, but worth it, on special occasions. The only drawback, we were seated in a private-type (i.e. small) room, with others for general seating. It was too small for general seating with people we did not know. We were on a date, and the other party (4 of them) took over the room (but they were not that loud, just talking with each other). Ask to sit in the main dining room, with more space between tables, if you want more privacy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a steak!SeasonsDined on 8/2/2014We had a gift card to use and Wow such a delicious meal. All around awesome :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JillDined on 8/2/2014Emily, our server, was excellent. The food was wonderful, as always.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphere, fresh seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014We had a party of 8. We were seated promptly. The water took our drink order, and gave is time to talk and catch up. They offer many types of seafood prepared grilled or blackened with a variety of sauces to choose from. Everyone in our group was happy with their meal.Special Features:
- Very nice experience.GMALDined on 7/28/2014Staff is excellent. Food is pricey, but very good. Steaks were some of best we ever had at any resteraunt. Highly recommend for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CruiseVIPDined on 7/20/2014We have been to the Capital Grill many times and the food is great. Our favorite server Debra is outstanding as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent..BBY22VIPDined on 7/19/2014We dine at Capital Grille several times a month and we truly enjoy our evenings there..The food and ambiance are great but it is the service and the staff that make the evenings so enjoyable..Tara, Ashley, Lauren, Heidi, Dave, Debra, Jasmine, Christine and Will, the manager, always make us feel comfortable and welcome.. Bob Barsky Naples, Fl.Special Features:
- expected "OUTSTANDING and got it!AnthonyDined on 7/14/2014Everything was perfect from the greeting at the door to the menu presentation; to the wonderful meal served well and tasted delicious. This is a special place for our family. The Grandkids vote on Restaurants to go to during their stay. Capital Grille is ALWAYS on the list. Great job!Special Features:
- Thank YouPdubUDined on 7/12/2014As locals, we come to Capital Grille to sit at the bar, have drinks and enjoy dinner (emphasis enjoy dinner). Time and time again; service is friendly and attentive, ambiance is friendly and comfortable and meals are FABULOUS!!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Thank you. Paul W.Special Features:
- A "Regular" reportsKojakDined on 7/10/2014We have lunch there often. Consistent service, great food, and a most satisfying experience . One of our favorite places here in Napls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a terrific evening..BBY22VIPDined on 7/5/2014We dine here several times a month..always very enjoyable.The service is superb..Ashley and Tara always greet us warmly by name... Jasmine, Christine and Heidi always stop to visit and we enjoy our talks with them. Debra was our server as she has been in the past... She has become a good friend and we love our talks with her... The food is always excellent but it is the comfortable setting and the courtesy,friendliness and efficiency of the staff that make our evenings there so enjoyable.... Bob Barsky Naples, Fl.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfectThomasVIPDined on 6/28/2014This place is always so good. So consistent. The tuna steak is amazing. The bestSpecial Features:
- Business Dinner GemGrammyMusicProducer1Dined on 6/25/2014Great place to take a valuable client to dinner. Expensive but great bread, steaks and service. I would get there early as seems the flow is much better before the restaurant gets crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital GrilleNaplesResDined on 6/20/2014The service is always exemplary here. We go to the restaurant usually once a trip when we are in Naples which is 8-10 times a year Occasionally the steaks are just OK, usually they are perfect, this past time was disappointing. But the rest of the meal was fine and we will go back again next time.Special Features:
- Capital Grilledrdms1VIPDined on 6/19/2014Perfect service, food and all-over dining. We always have the best evening when we dine here.Special Features:
- Wonderful!GourmetmomVIPDined on 6/17/2014A little on the pricey side, but excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Know what your gettingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014Steaks, cooked properly, under seasoned. I struggle with the menu selection myself but I understand its a steak house. I feel like I am waiting for The Capital Grille to undergo some sort of reimagery that will never happen. Some people love predictable, I am not one of those people. Server friendly and genuine. Hazelnut Chocolate Cake enough for family of four.Special Features:
- A great experience..alwaysBBY22VIPDined on 6/14/2014As I have mentioned previously we dine here at least twice a month..It is always terrific..Tara and Ashley, hostesses, greet us warmly by name.Dave and Debra our servers are always warm and friendly ..Heide, Jasmine, and Christine always stop by to say hello..and Wil, the manager stops by to visit and spend time with us... The food and the ambiance are wonderful but it is the people that make it a very special evening.Special Features:
- OVERRATEDOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/12/2014PROBABLY JUST A POOR COCE TO GO HERE AGAIN --- JUST NOT WORTH IT
- Wonderful ExperiencealfthecatDined on 6/11/2014We celebrated a birthday lunch for a friend and the staff (especially our waiter) made the day very special. From the champagne to the dessert the food was very good. We also each received a rose and a group picture for all 8 of us. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very well donecollieVIPDined on 6/9/2014Went for my daughters 26th, shed been there before, bartender was very friendly and engaging. When sat at our table everything was great on time, food was good, but worth it.Special Features: