The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
4200 Conroy Rd.
Orlando, FL 32839Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 4073512210x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Monday -Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kevin Lee
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles… awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Millenia Mall.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (82)romantic (60)fit for foodies (56)notable wine list (45)good for groups (32)great for lunch (23)neighborhood gem (16)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (9)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great ExperienceyummVIPDined on 9/15/2014Went with 2 other couples for Magical Dining and had a FANTASTIC time! We were lucky enough to get a private room and have great service. Our server was fantastic, she explained everything and we enjoyed her. The food was great and we will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- nicknameDined on 9/14/2014My wife and I love The Capital Grill, just not this one. The food was excellent, as usual, the service good, the noise level was high and the booth we were in had to be the least desirable in the restaurant. Every customer and staff member had to pass our corner, continuously.
- FANTASTIC! FIRST TIME -AMAZING!CHOICE1Dined on 9/13/2014THIS RESTAURANT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IN ALL CATEGORIES. I WILL RETURN AGAIN AND AGAIN!! COMPLIMENTS TO OUR WONDERFUL WAITRESS JENNIFER L. WHO MADE OUR FIRST TIME EXTREMELY SPECIAL. SO GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO TRY IT THANKS TO BEING ON MAGICAL DINING LIST OF RESTAURANTS AND THE GREAT MENU OFFERED ON THE MAGICAL DINING MENU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a capital idea...Happy2eatDined on 9/13/2014With so many fine dining options in Orlando, they need to step up their game. We were virtually ignored at the bar, our server dragged her arm through my salad & even though we declined dessert, they brought us one anyway for our anniversary (instead of offering something else). The creamed corn was not - it was crisp barely-cooked corn. The filet was a but fatty. Worse, they left a message confirming an anniversary reservation on our home answering machine ... What if this had been a surprise dinner? It just seemed like an unprofessional staff from start to finish. Dollars would've been better spent at Fleming's or Ruth's Chris. I felt like I was eating in the mall food court because, well, I essentially was.
- Wonderful but expensiveMlnoleVIPDined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed our dinner very much. The food, service (Franco) and ambience were wonderful. It was a little on the expensive side but it was great for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We enjoyed the special menu for magical dining. Not nim pressed with the extra appetizer we ordered. Oysters. Not cleaned well? Lots of sand. Meals were very tasty. Besides having to send a steak back as it was rare not medium . Great wine selection. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationSSALADined on 9/12/2014Had a great birthday at The Capital Grille. Table was decorated and the birthday card was a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HerbiemaxDined on 9/11/2014Wonderful food, low noise level (I have a hearing deficit) and Shane, our waiter, was one of the best ever. We'll be back and when we are, we're asking for Shane.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DiningeatliveloveDined on 9/10/2014My two teens and I ate at Capital Grille 9/10/14. We all had the 8oz. filet. All three were cooked perfectly. Plenty of mashed potatoes and green beans for everyone. Cheesecake and chocolate espresso cake awesome. We sat near the private group room, there was a group in there, but we weren't distracted by them, we were involved in our own conversations to notice anything going on around us. All and all we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceMeowzartDined on 9/10/2014The food was amazing and the service was above reproach. It was a very nice experience.Special Features:
- Enjoyable nightGrayGrandmaDined on 9/9/2014We went for the Disney Magical Dining. What a great meal for such a low price. I had the filet medium rare and my husband had the salmon. Both were outstanding. Look forward to September every year to enjoy this restaurant and others on the list. Thanks Capital Grille for such a great evening.Special Features:
- WinterGrdnGuyDined on 9/8/2014Had a great time and a great meal. Really enjoyed the September Magic Dining menu. Such a great value! Everything was excellent. The cheesecake was my favorite and I don't like cheesecake.Special Features:
- jleniDined on 9/7/2014The food and service were beyond compare! Best steak I've had in a restaurant - perfectly prepared and seasoned. We will be back!Special Features:
- Date NightAboutLAstNightDined on 9/6/2014I came across the Magical Dining deals on a website, and thought it would be great for a date night. Suggested it to my date and he chose Capital Grill.We made reservations for 8:45pm, we arrived early. We didn't sit at our table until 20 mins. later. Not a big deal, but the restaurant was so crowded and so was the bar,we had to stand up the entire time. However when we arrived at our table our waitress, (I can't remember her name) was delightful, energetic, welcoming and full of knowledge. She recommended a great glass of red wine and was very attentive throughout the evening. Our water glasses were never half empty. Overall, great experience, ambiance was great and my date and I had a great experience, btw the cheesecake is AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent eveningchattycathyDined on 9/6/2014The food was outstanding , the service was perfect. We were lucky to be seated in a private room . Outstanding on every way!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- capital grille millenniaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014This location is in a crowded mall area. Even though I made a reservation and specifically requested a booth, we were seated in a very small table for 2 in a crowded extremely noisy area next to the bar. Never again at this location. The service was marginal, got no help with the wine list and the service person did not clean the table prior to serving dessert.
- High expectations and was let downPattiDined on 9/6/2014I had made a reservation but had to wait to seated 15 minutes, there long wait times on ordering and in between courses, and the final thing u weeks not expect from a fine dining establishment would be me getting my soup but my date not getting his at the same time. It was like they were surprised to hear he had ordered one. Also food was okay. That is it, okay. Lobster mac n cheese was amazing but nothing else there was really worth the money or drive out there.
- DonaldDined on 9/6/2014Service was truly outstanding as well as a very magical dining experience.Special Features:
- Steak is best in townOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/5/2014We enjoy this restaurant time and time again!! Filet beats Ruth's, Morton's, Eddie's We recommend to all of our friends and business contactsSpecial Features:
- Good SteakEatingoutDined on 9/5/2014Went there for the themed meal deal for 33 bucks. Turned out to be well worth it. Steak was excellent. Service was great. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- LadyLisaDined on 9/2/2014First time experience did not disappoint. Service was right on the money. Food was definitely good. We would come back, hopefully before the year ends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- asdfVIPDined on 8/31/2014The service at the bar and the cocktails were excellent. Dinner and dining room service were also exceptional. This is a great special occasion restaurant. For during the week dining, the bar is a great option, as well. I like the look of this location much more than the I-drive location. It's modern and comfortable.Special Features:
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We enjoyed our visit immensely. The food was delicious and our service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some live to eat, I eat to live.Luv2eatDined on 8/31/2014We had a reservation for four and all of us did the Magical Dining experience. We also went with the wine unlimited, generous pour. The food was very good and the unlimited pour for our wine choice was wonderful. We all went away full from the three course meal and the wine :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect in every wayfoodproDined on 8/31/2014Our entire experience at Capital Grille Millenia was perfect...from making reservations..to phone reminder.. greeting at hostess stand...service..food quality...explanantion of new beverage list...very unique wrapping of left-overs. We would go back as soon a we can and highly recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NellieDined on 8/31/2014Very good food and good service...our table was not the best right next to the door to the private dinning room, guests and staff going in and out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable 1st time at this locationlocalDined on 8/31/2014We love The Capital Grille. This was our first meal here since this location opened, however. We chose menu items from the Orlando Magical Dining menu, and added the steak tartare with truffled deviled egg as an appetizer. The tartare was good with its accompaniments but there was a single serving of the deviled egg which was lacking in any truffle taste. We both had beef for our entrees, where I additionally chose the grilled shrimps. These were prepared well. The sides were green beans and mashed potatoes, the latter of which was over-salted, but we chose not to complain. This meant no added salt to other food items. The wine list is provided on an iPad, which is really neat and modern, and had an easy-to-use interface. Dessert was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attentive staff. Exceptional steaksMustLuvFoodDined on 8/30/2014Went with a group of friends to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Although our rez was for 745pm, we weren't seated until 830pm. Was okay since had cocktails in the bar. Once seated, the experience was exceptional. Staff was extremely attentive and the food was perfection. And to top it off, we were able to take advantage of their Generous Pour AND Magical Dining menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014we had excellent food and service but the ambiance was a bit noisey.Special Features:
- ServiceMelissaDined on 8/30/2014At the Mellenia Mall in Orlando The food was good BUT the service was awful!Special Features:
- Great place to celebrate!CelebrationsDined on 8/30/2014We tried The Capital Grille during Magical Dining month, when we sample some new restaurants in the area. We were extremely please with the service, the food and the atmosphere at the Capital Grille and will definitely add it to our "where should we go eat" list!Special Features:
- Excellent foodBexx5581Dined on 8/29/2014We dined at Capital Grille during Magical Dining month here in Orlando. It was an incredible meal with generous portions even with the price fixed menu. We came late at night on a Friday (just under an hour before close) so the service was a bit less than I expected for fine dining but we really enjoyed our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PaulPaulDined on 8/29/2014Great for special occasions. Took us right on time. Food delicious and service was great. Wine and cocktail list were bountiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014Magical dining experience was indeed magical. The evening was truly delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this locationMarjieWDined on 8/26/2014We always went to Capital Grille on I-Drive. It's very noisy. This location was quieter though not quiet. We could converse normally. The service was impeccable as expected for Capital Grille. Thank you Jose. We ordered from the Magical Dining menu. Nice choices, including salmon for my husband who doesn't eat red meat. I got the sirloin though I wish ribeye had been offered. I also got the Generous Pour which was very generous and included a nice selection of wines. The manager came by to see that all was well. It's nice to see a manager keeping things on track. We will return to this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The witressOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2014Tawanna was our witress last Friday, and she did a wonderful service. Thanks Tawanna, our experience at the Capitall Grill was a lot better that was supposed to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionBellagirl105Dined on 8/21/2014The quality of food, service, and the wonderful atmosphere at this restaurant were truly impressive. They went out of their way to make sure that my special requests were honored and executed perfectly. This was my first time at this particular location and I will be sure to return very soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/16/2014service was super! steak was great! wine tasting was fun and enjoyable
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014An incredible dining experience. Great atmosphere with amazing food/wine and impeccable service. Mario (manager) and Shayne (server) go above and beyond to make sure their guests have the best dining experience possible. Would highly recommend this location to everyone!Special Features:
- Never a disappointmentDrPhillipsFoodieVIPDined on 8/14/2014I love both Orlando locations of the Capital Grill. The food is fantastic and the service is amazing! For lunch I prefer the Millenia Mall location for the ease of getting in and out. I like the I-Drive location at night for the ambiance. Both locations are excellent for celebrating special events.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.