The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
4200 Conroy Rd.
Orlando, FL 32839Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: (407) 351-2210
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Monday -Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kevin Lee
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles… awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Millenia Mall.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando - Best Restaurants in Downtown Orlando ›
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (147)romantic (102)fit for foodies (97)notable wine list (86)good for groups (60)vibrant bar scene (29)hot spot (27)great for lunch (25)neighborhood gem (22)great for outdoor dining (16)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- From a 9 to a 2TheForgottenDinersDined on 9/21/2013Our experience at Capital Grille started out great. I had let the restaurant know that it was my wife's birthday, and they decorated the table before we were seated. A hand-written card was a nice touch. These details definitely made my wife feel special. Our server was very experienced and made some great suggestions. Appetizers for our party of four included prosciutto and a caesar salad - both were delicious. But about mid-way through dinner, things took a bit of a turn. Our server was assigned a large party in a private room, and we pretty much had to send out a search party for her after that. No exaggeration. I do recommend Capital Grille. But if your server is assigned a large party, ask for another server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We did not have an enjoyableoliverpeekDined on 9/21/2013We did not have an enjoyable dinning experience: servers did not seemed very experienced, noise level was very high, hard to hold a conversation, with the other people at our table. We all had the impression that this was just another "mall" restaurant. We have been to the Capital Grille on I-Drive many other times and was a wonderful experience, We will never go back to the Millenia location again and I will recommend others do not either.
- The food was amazing and theDinedivineDined on 9/21/2013The food was amazing and the service was superior. Jennifer was attentive and personable. Thank you so much for the great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumBernieDined on 9/21/2013Excellent meal! Great opportunity to try the restaurant out through Magical Dining.Special Features:
- Capital GrilleahomrichDined on 9/20/2013Lots of extra touches for a birthday -- very nice. Most of the food was very good. I can't say it was worth the high price (and we had a dining deal).
- Always a DelightFloridasonVIPDined on 9/20/2013Great service from Franco. We've dined there a few times and many of the servers stopped by to say hello and welcome back. We were seated immediately when we arrived. The food is amazing here if you enjoy a steakhouse atmosphere. Fresh, warm bread from the oven, our water glasses were never less than half empty before someone refilled them and any request was never an issue. This location, although at the Mall at Millenia, seems more attentive than the I-Drive location. The staff really seem to want to please the guests. Leave room for dessert, the cheesecake is excellent!Special Features:
- Excellent Food and ServiceAdessourcesDined on 9/20/2013I've been to Capital Grille many times before and as always the food and service was exceptional. This is definitely my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OrlandoDined on 9/19/2013We had a great dinner tonight. Although I'm not usually a huge calamari fan, I love Capital Grill's version--mixed with hot peppers! Plus, the Magical Dining steaks and deserts were outstanding. I also appreciate they were full size portions, so actually a great deal all in all! Highly recommend!I would recommend this to a friend.
- creamed spinach was not veryUnluckydinnerDined on 9/18/2013creamed spinach was not very tasty, enjoyed the salmonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceNITAPDined on 9/17/2013This was one of the most memorable dinners we have had. Our waiter's knowledge and recommendations of the menu, cocktails, and wine were superb. The presentation, timing, and food preparation were outstanding. The entire staff was very attentive and made it extra special that they took the time to make sure we were happy and continued to check on us. Kudos to the entire restaurant staff and operation. We are looking forward to our next wonderful experience with Capital Grill. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will go back.KlrayDined on 9/16/2013Went to the Capital Grille for the first time. Went because of the Orlando Magical Dining for $33. A great deal. Appetizer, entre and dessert. Caesar salad was excellent. Steaks were delicious--cooked just right, tender and flavorful. Sides were good. But, the cream brulee was the best I've ever had. Creamy, nice sugar crust and mixed berries on top. We all thought the portions might be smaller because of the special deal but they were not. We were all pleasantly full when leaving. Adriana, our waitress, was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definately going backDD32814Dined on 9/16/2013We were 4 and each ordered different things and they were all just as we had asked And each of us really enjoyed what we ordered The staff was always nearby without being in the way - very attentive They never rushed us and they were busy Capital Grille has a lot of competition but there was nothing we did not like about this restaurant Of the 4 reviews I have submitted this was the best place and they had good competitionSpecial Features:
- DelishOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/16/2013Amazing food all around our table and the service was astounding!! We will defiantly be back to experience more!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to have dinnerjotzamDined on 9/15/2013The foos it was good and the service it was really good I was a little upset because thwy run out of CLASSIC CREME BRULEE and that is my favorite and the only option was the cheese cake and im allergie to cheeseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special dinner.DiningDivaDined on 9/15/2013We went for a birthday celebration, and they made the night extra special. The service is amazing, as is the food. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Great dining experience!SeagosOnTheTownDined on 9/15/2013I made reservations at Capital Grille for my husband's birthday. We were not disappointed! The food was amazing and our server, Anthony G., provided awesome dining recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayCaritsaVIPDined on 9/15/2013Our experience wasn't bad at the new Capital Grille Millenia, but it just wasn't up to the standards of other Capital Grilles. The restaurant is small and the decor isn't as nice as the one on International Drive. The food was okay but the sides of creamed spinach and potatoes were cold. The service was not as polished as I have come to expect from Capital Grille. The whole experience was a little disappointing.Special Features:
- Great nightKimRDined on 9/15/2013Can never go wrong dining at Capital Grille. I like the Millennia atmosphere better than I Drive - more modern and upbeat. Food and service excellent as always. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent fooddoppieDined on 9/15/2013We have never been disappointed with Capitol Grill. Food and service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value during magicalOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2013Great value during magical dining month but regular menu is pricey! Our steaks were rare but they happily cooked them longer and even brought fresh sides. I preferred my tender filet to my husband's "signature" aged sirloin (it was flavorful but gristly). Classic sides and delicious desserts. Overall, a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingPeterVIPDined on 9/14/2013Everything was perfect as it should be at a restaurant of this type. From manager down all staff very friendly and helpful. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable EvenningElceeDined on 9/14/2013Our server Jose was awesome. We were a party of six and not in a hurry. He did not rush us. The ambiance was wonderful. We were there for magical dining month and the selections were superb. My steak came as ordered but next time I will probably go with medium rare instead of medium. Even though it was perfectly pink in the center I felt it was a bit overcooked for that cut. Our table shared an order of lobster mac and cheese - this should be on everyone's list to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went there for magical dining.ChrisDined on 9/14/2013Went there for magical dining. The dessert was the best part - had the flourless chocaltate tort cake. The steak was also good. The family style sides - the mashed potatoes and the creme of spinach were just ok tasting and were basically room tempearature. The worst part was the New England clam chowder. No better than a diner. Our wainter was Steve. He was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were seated promptly. WeGrettaDined on 9/14/2013We were seated promptly. We had a large round booth for the 4 of us - so it was easy to communicate. Nick, our server was helpful in advice on imported beers, which we wanted to try. The resturant did run out of one that we liked, but that did not put a damper on the evening. We all order filets and they were all cooked to perfection and delicious. The salads were fresh and for dessert 3 ordered expresso chocolate cake and then I order creme brulee. We were all pleased. The meal progress at an even pace, we did not feel rush and Nick was attentive. All in all an enjoyable and relaxing evening. A good value for the Magical Dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High ExpectationsTammyDined on 9/14/2013Dined with my husband and my mother for the Magical Dining offer. We usually try one or two new (to us) restaurants a year during the offer and have found some real gems. This was not one of them. There was really nothing wrong with it, but I think my expectations were too high. Food was good, service was attentive - but I did have to ask our server to slow our order down when courses were backing up on the table. We have no problem paying the price for fine dining, but was glad for the discounted deal this time. There are so many excellent restaurants in this area, and I believe this one is overrated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service and good foodAnneCDined on 9/14/2013Steaks were quite tasty. We loved the creamed spinach and the flower less chocolate torte was to die for. Nice restaurant and better service than Ruth's Chris. Although I will say I thought menu items were tasty, they were overpriced even for a steakhouse. I prob would come back again for a date night regardless. Wish they had a bar menu like they do on I-Drive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first time experience.PeekeeDined on 9/13/2013My boyfriend and I had been to the Atlanta location and were excited to dine at the Millenia Orlando restaurant. Magical dining month was a great opportunity to try it. Table was ready at our reservation time, Anthony, our server was excellent. The clam chowder to start was not as good as i remember in atlanta, but still tasty. Being a steak lover, I was hesitant to try the Kona crusted sirloin as sirloin is not the tenderest of meats. This dish however was very good, the best a sirloin could be I believe. The sides of mashed potatoes and creamed spinach were good but not as hot as we'd have liked. Creme brûlée to finish was served VERY late but it too was delicious. All four kinds if berries on top were sweet. We will come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningHaroldDined on 9/13/2013We enjoyed ourselves so much, we are planning to return soon. It was our first evening out with this particular couple and the evening was very relaxed and enjoyable. Our server was excellent, friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinning experience!BeamManVIPDined on 9/13/2013From the time we entered til the time we left, the service was impeccable. I couldn't put down my steak. It was so tender. I can't remember the last time I had such a enjoyable meal experience.Special Features:
- We need you in Viera, FLVieraDinerDined on 9/12/2013We live about an hour away but the experience was worth the drive. We went for Orlando Restaurant month and had a wonderful time. We have eaten at other Capital Grilles and this new one was a gem. We were seated promptly at our reservation time and our service team, led by Joe Garcia made the meal exceptional. The steaks as usual were cooked perfectly. Our first wine selection was not available so Joe suggested a cabernet sauvignon from South Africa. His knowledge of the wine list is rarely seen and he decanted the wine for us to fully enjoy it. Both couples remarked the décor added to the dining experience. The right of amount of lighting and warm tones complemented each other. Great food, wine, service, and décor. A winner in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service were excellentCEWalkDined on 9/12/2013Food and service were excellent Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Best Steak in OrlandoSteakLoverDined on 9/12/2013I have traveled the world and enjoyed many great restaurants in Orlando and many other places. In my opinion this is the best steak restaurant in Orlando. Great steak, service and all around experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply OutstandingElo1Dined on 9/10/2013We went to Capital Grille for an early birthday celebration. We decided to use the Magicl Dining menu and were blown away at how delicious everything was. My friend who was here from New York and is extremely picky about the quality of the food he eats was speechless. He said we were going back before he went back home. Yay!!!Special Features:
- The food never disappoints hereJmp593Dined on 9/10/2013This was our first time to this location, went to the I Drive location previously. The food is spectacular. The service is attentive and friendly without being obtrusive. I would definitely return to this more convenient location. It is easier to get a table here also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doing it RightSundayDriverVIPDined on 9/10/2013This location is great. Service is personal and old school perfect. Food is excellent. Ask for Ricardo to serve you he was awesome! My new favorite lunch place. Check out the $18 for a 3 course lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jennifer was an excellentMbrn4lyfeDined on 9/9/2013Jennifer was an excellent server, very professional. Dining area was a little too dark.Special Features:
- Service with a SmileSuzfoodDined on 9/8/2013Karina was our server and she was wonderful. Ask for her when you go. The best food of the night was mashed potatoes.... followed by steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Location closer than I-DriveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2013We all had a good meal for mothers 87th birthday. We were concerned that our large table was between dining room, but the table was far enough away that others didn’t have to bump into us as they passed. Very nice attentive service, good meat and the Creme Brulee desert was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rainy nightBrixhamDined on 9/6/2013Everything was perfect, until our umbrellas were stolen right from the umbrella holder in the front lobby. Disney brand adult golf-size umbrellas (hers & his), not cheap ones. Received 1 free umbrella from the manager for the loss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodand service was excellent,PaulDined on 9/6/2013Foodand service was excellent, reservation was on time, ambience was very nice.Special Features: