The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
4200 Conroy Rd.
Orlando, FL 32839Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: (407) 351-2210
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Monday -Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kevin Lee
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles… awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Millenia Mall.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando - Best Restaurants in Downtown Orlando ›
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (147)romantic (102)fit for foodies (97)notable wine list (86)good for groups (60)vibrant bar scene (29)hot spot (27)great for lunch (25)neighborhood gem (22)great for outdoor dining (16)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (5)scenic view (3)Show More
- Great as alwaysjazzDined on 11/14/2014Great food and some of the best service I have had. Tina our Waiter was fantastic. She was very knowledgeable about the wine list and made a ferric recommendation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful family dinnerThankUJoeIcemanDined on 11/8/2014Thank you to our server, Joe, who took such thoughtful care of us. He helped to make our family dinner very special, beginning with a sample cocktail, and a wonderful amuse bouche. Our meals were amazing, followed by a sample of two of their most delicious desserts! Joe was attentive, yet subtle, allowing us to enjoy our evening. We will certainly return to this Capital Grille location! Thanks, Joe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Servicebella76Dined on 11/5/2014Our experience was great as it always is with Capital Grill. We were seated as soon as we walked in, our server Jennifer was excellent. The parking is sometimes a challenge since it is located in the mall.Special Features:
- Fantastic ServiceKwill7Dined on 11/1/2014Great food, awesome drinks and our server Tawanna H was outstanding! She was spot on and was able to keep up with my husband's antics! I wasn't thrilled with the steak tartar. It's served over deviled egg. It would have been perfect without the egg. I had the sesame seared ahi tuna which I ordered medium rare. Cooked to perfection, it was our table's fav. My daughter ordered the filet w/onions and mushrooms and my husband ordered the sirloin. Both were delivered exactly as ordered. Melt in your mouth delicious. Sides were asparagus which were grilled perfectly and twice baked potatoes. We ordered the flourless chocolate cake for the table for dessert and it was moist and delicious. Overall a very enjoyable meal and experience.Special Features:
- Great Friday evening treat....JohnDined on 10/31/2014Met my wife for dinner Friday evening at this location...have dined at Capital Grille at other locations but never at the one at Millenia Mall. It was a super and great experience. The food and service were excellent and they make great martini's. Would definitely recommend this location and we will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the bone in filet!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/28/2014The steaks are always wonderful but the new bone in filet is outstanding. Especially since you can get it with the Kona rub!Special Features:
- Always dependableThewb123VIPDined on 10/25/2014Great service and consistent food -- whatever city you are in.Special Features:
- Flawless.RKS93Dined on 10/25/2014Went out for a date night with my girlfriend and the whole experience was absolutely flawless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014The prosciutto wrapped mozzarella appetizer was absolutely amazing! Cheesecake for dessert is a must. Best service I've had in a very long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive Applebees.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/11/2014Where to start... They got rid of the traditional wine lists - and replaces that with an I-pad. So there is no wine presentation, or recommendations by the server, its all online - really detracts from the servers job. Next - this place charges $45 per steak (not including sides), yet they do not maintain an atmosphere of so called fine dining. I saw people in there wearing baseball caps, sweat pant material shorts, gym shorts, flip flops, t-shirts - so it was literally like sitting in an Applebee's with dim lighting and a nice wine rack... Next - the food... It was good, but I was not blown away. $45 for a streak that is a little chewy, sort of over cooked, and did not include a side
- Superb!hisibroDined on 10/9/2014We had a great time here. Spent over $600 but it was well worth it! The steak was cooked to perfection, the crème brûlée was absolutely heavenly, the wine was great and the lobster bisque was amazing! Would highly recommend and return!Special Features:
- Nice Anniversary DinnerFlshoppingDined on 10/5/2014I had stated this was dinner for our 33rd Anniversary when I made my reservations on Open Table. When we arrived I told them we had our reservations and when I told her my name I was told Happy Annivsersary. She said our table was ready. When we got to the table there was a card and heart confetti on the table. It was soooo nice! Dinner and service was excellent. I highly recommend the Lobster and Crab Cakes for an appetizer. We were treated to a complimentary hers and her small desserts. Then I was presented with a long stem red rose from the server. I give them very high marks for going the extra mile and making us feel special on our night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- patddsDined on 9/30/2014Big fan of Capital Grille in Michigan. First time for Orlando. Excellent.Special Features:
- OUTSTANDINGAnchormanDined on 9/29/2014This is the place to go. Outstanding in every regard. Service, ambience, taste, quality and portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Capital Grille is on my radar!Priceless1Dined on 9/28/2014First I'd like to say that the server Shayne made us feel welcome and at home. He treated us if we were guests in his house. We loved the personal touch he have when he offered me a tour of their aging meats - PRICELESS! The food was absolutely amazing and the ambiance was perfect. I had no idea that The Capital Grille was such a great restaurant with an unforgettable experience from inception to departure. Just a top notch facility. If there's a Capital Grille near you, GO because it's worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and wonderful servicentylerDined on 9/27/2014Order the bone in crusted dry aged sirloin, flourless chocolate espresso cake, and the house mojito. Love that they provide bread and butter. We were also offered a sample shooter of Stoli Doli. Service was prompt and very helpful with suggestions on the menu. Will absolutely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!KathyTDined on 9/27/2014Wonderful service, great food! Best Magical dining menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Grille - MagicalDiningMikeDined on 9/27/2014Food was very good. The portions were downsized for Magical Dining but were still large. We did end up with take home. The deserts were great. Service was very attentive. Definitely will be returning. They gave us a complimentary glass of Pineapple infused Stoli that was very good.Special Features:
- Nice restaurantVigyalDined on 9/27/2014Food was good, we were taken to a small room with three other tables. I felt too secluded and boxed in. We had to ask for the wine menu, very strange for an upscale restaurant. We did the magical dining menu and was pleased with portion and they cooked my steak right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant but..GinoDined on 9/27/2014Restaurant ambience was enjoyable until a family with twin infants could not quiet their crying fits. This continued through most of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummiest foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014the steak was the best, ever. there scallion and butter sauce on the steak and the homemade mashed potatoes were out of this world. everthing was great from the appetizers to the dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationfoodiesfocusDined on 9/26/2014Food was good, but the head server was clearly not happy and it completely change the celebration vibe. The table upon arrival was set nicely and the toast with champaign to start the birthday celebration was a very nicely done.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great experienceMattDDined on 9/26/2014Went for magical dinning with the girlfriend. I got the 8oz filet and she got a fish. Both were fantastic. Had a few glasses of wine, and the girldfriend wanted a dessert drink. I was shocked that there were not any "specialy drinks" for this. I asked if they could make a chocholate martini, which they did. It was very plain and boring looking, like chocholate milk in a martini glass. Personally, I didn't care, but the girlfriend wanted somethiong prettier. She drank it regardless. Everything was good, still managed to spend $125, but a great discount regardless.Special Features:
- Too noisyLuvgoodfoodDined on 9/26/2014The ambiance at the Millenia Mall location is not as quiet and intimate as The Capital Grille on International Drive. Not a place I would recommend for a special occasion dinner, celebration. The tables are too close together, we could hear the conversation of the table beside us and they weren't speaking loudly. They were using normal speaking tones. The noise from the bar carried into the dining areas. It felt as though they are trying to get as many tables in the location as possible. For a special occasion or romantic dinner, we will go to the International Drive location or another restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd VisitmikecDined on 9/26/2014Dined twice in the past 30 days, both experienceis were great. Food and Service met my expectations plus Will continue to use this restaurantSpecial Features:
- MagicalChainsawDined on 9/26/2014Went for Magical Dining and it was Magical. Wonderful service and even better food.Special Features:
- great food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014We were there to celebrate my fiances birthday. Everyone wished him a a happy birthday and we were so surprised to find a handwritten birthday card and confetti on the table. Our server Sarah bowers was wonderful. She brought us a complimentary champagne toast for his birthday and at the end of the meal, gave us each a dessert to take home. We can't wait to come back to capital grille! Thank you Sarah bower and team for making his birthday one to remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food; great service!DaynaMcDDined on 9/25/2014The food was good steakhouse-good: nothing we had not seen before, but well executed and satisfying. We had the bone-in sirloin and the filet. Note that the subtle flavor and texture changes resulting from the dry aging process may not be to everyone's taste, but there are ample menu choices. Service was stellar.Special Features:
- DeliciousMshaw200VIPDined on 9/24/2014Once again, Lauren O was an amazing server. She was very attentive and a pleasure to be around. The Calamari appetizer was delicious. The Filet's were cooked perfectly. Considering I'm not a huge fan of coconut....I could not stop eating the coconut cream pie.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Excellent food, wine and service. I liked that they made a special menu from their menu and offered upgraded options also to the menu. I saw definite value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfectly preparedJLFSDined on 9/22/2014One of those meals that is so perfect that you want to bring everyone you know the next day to enjoy it. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/21/2014Food was Excellent, service was excellent, everything about this restaurant was excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent foodlindaochscDined on 9/21/2014the food was only surpassed by the service---it was especially a great value during magical dining monthSpecial Features:
- Outstandingluv2dineVIPDined on 9/21/2014My wife and I had a terrific dinner at the Capital Grill. We both had the 14 oz bone-in sirloin, and it was probably the best tasting steak we have ever had. If you want an enjoyable evening, great service, and an amazing steak go to the Capital Grill. If you want something less, then go somewhere else.Special Features:
- Great meal, as alwaysDMinOrlandoDined on 9/20/2014We had a great meal. Were a little disappointed at the limited wines offered by the glass or half bottle, but managed to find one that was good. Our server was excellent. Overall, we had a great experience.Special Features:
- Great SteaksJudiVIPDined on 9/20/2014The food and service are consistently outstanding at Capital Grille, Millenia Mall Orlando. We have dined here on numerous occasions and they always make our experience wonderful.Special Features:
- Great food, Great locationDavidCDined on 9/20/2014You can't ask for a better location where you can shop and the dine afterwards. You can't beat the Magical Dining deal. Great selection of entrees. The food is just as good as if you were ordered from the regular menu.Special Features:
- Service left much to be desiredenjoyeatingDined on 9/20/2014The problem I had with The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando is that the food came out at pretty much lightning speed. We were there for Magical Dining Orlando. Our server asked for our dessert order as we were placing our food order. Our salads came before our drinks. And our waitress apologized for the wait between salad and main dish...I think it was all of maybe 4 - 5 minutes. Overall we were in and out in just over an hour. If I was in a rush and needed to eat 3 courses with a drink in a short time, then this would have fit the bill. But, I had anticipated a leisurely dining experience with good-excellent food. Definitely was not. Rather it was very disappointing for us service-wise.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.lovetoliveDined on 9/20/2014Once again Capital Grille excelled in quality of food and service. Even though we were ordering from the Magical Dining menu Joe our server suggested how I could still enjoy my favorite sauce - nothing was a trouble. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Nothing compared to BernsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Maybe it was that we ate at Bern's Steak House last weekend but the steak was horrible and the mushrooms we ordered may have helped the overall taste but unfortunately they didn't even come to our table until we gave up trying to eat what they we're calling filet. I sincerely hope they give didn't cuts to the magical dining customers.