The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
4200 Conroy Rd.
Orlando, FL 32839Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 4073512210x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Monday -Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Kevin Lee
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles… awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Millenia Mall.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
169 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (122)romantic (86)fit for foodies (84)notable wine list (69)good for groups (45)great for lunch (27)neighborhood gem (21)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (21)great for outdoor dining (14)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great!KathyTDined on 9/27/2014Wonderful service, great food! Best Magical dining menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Grille - MagicalDiningMikeDined on 9/27/2014Food was very good. The portions were downsized for Magical Dining but were still large. We did end up with take home. The deserts were great. Service was very attentive. Definitely will be returning. They gave us a complimentary glass of Pineapple infused Stoli that was very good.Special Features:
- Nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Food was good, we were taken to a small room with three other tables. I felt too secluded and boxed in. We had to ask for the wine menu, very strange for an upscale restaurant. We did the magical dining menu and was pleased with portion and they cooked my steak right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant but..OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014Restaurant ambience was enjoyable until a family with twin infants could not quiet their crying fits. This continued through most of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummiest foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014the steak was the best, ever. there scallion and butter sauce on the steak and the homemade mashed potatoes were out of this world. everthing was great from the appetizers to the dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Went for magical dinning with the girlfriend. I got the 8oz filet and she got a fish. Both were fantastic. Had a few glasses of wine, and the girldfriend wanted a dessert drink. I was shocked that there were not any "specialy drinks" for this. I asked if they could make a chocholate martini, which they did. It was very plain and boring looking, like chocholate milk in a martini glass. Personally, I didn't care, but the girlfriend wanted somethiong prettier. She drank it regardless. Everything was good, still managed to spend $125, but a great discount regardless.Special Features:
- Too noisyLuvgoodfoodDined on 9/26/2014The ambiance at the Millenia Mall location is not as quiet and intimate as The Capital Grille on International Drive. Not a place I would recommend for a special occasion dinner, celebration. The tables are too close together, we could hear the conversation of the table beside us and they weren't speaking loudly. They were using normal speaking tones. The noise from the bar carried into the dining areas. It felt as though they are trying to get as many tables in the location as possible. For a special occasion or romantic dinner, we will go to the International Drive location or another restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd VisitmikecDined on 9/26/2014Dined twice in the past 30 days, both experienceis were great. Food and Service met my expectations plus Will continue to use this restaurantSpecial Features:
- MagicalChainsawDined on 9/26/2014Went for Magical Dining and it was Magical. Wonderful service and even better food.Special Features:
- great food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014We were there to celebrate my fiances birthday. Everyone wished him a a happy birthday and we were so surprised to find a handwritten birthday card and confetti on the table. Our server Sarah bowers was wonderful. She brought us a complimentary champagne toast for his birthday and at the end of the meal, gave us each a dessert to take home. We can't wait to come back to capital grille! Thank you Sarah bower and team for making his birthday one to remember!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food; great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/25/2014The food was good steakhouse-good: nothing we had not seen before, but well executed and satisfying. We had the bone-in sirloin and the filet. Note that the subtle flavor and texture changes resulting from the dry aging process may not be to everyone's taste, but there are ample menu choices. Service was stellar.Special Features:
- DeliciousMshaw200VIPDined on 9/24/2014Once again, Lauren O was an amazing server. She was very attentive and a pleasure to be around. The Calamari appetizer was delicious. The Filet's were cooked perfectly. Considering I'm not a huge fan of coconut....I could not stop eating the coconut cream pie.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Excellent food, wine and service. I liked that they made a special menu from their menu and offered upgraded options also to the menu. I saw definite value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfectly preparedJLFSDined on 9/22/2014One of those meals that is so perfect that you want to bring everyone you know the next day to enjoy it. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/21/2014Food was Excellent, service was excellent, everything about this restaurant was excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent foodlindaochscDined on 9/21/2014the food was only surpassed by the service---it was especially a great value during magical dining monthSpecial Features:
- Outstandingluv2dineVIPDined on 9/21/2014My wife and I had a terrific dinner at the Capital Grill. We both had the 14 oz bone-in sirloin, and it was probably the best tasting steak we have ever had. If you want an enjoyable evening, great service, and an amazing steak go to the Capital Grill. If you want something less, then go somewhere else.Special Features:
- Great meal, as alwaysDMinOrlandoDined on 9/20/2014We had a great meal. Were a little disappointed at the limited wines offered by the glass or half bottle, but managed to find one that was good. Our server was excellent. Overall, we had a great experience.Special Features:
- Great SteaksJudiVIPDined on 9/20/2014The food and service are consistently outstanding at Capital Grille, Millenia Mall Orlando. We have dined here on numerous occasions and they always make our experience wonderful.Special Features:
- Great food, Great locationDavidCDined on 9/20/2014You can't ask for a better location where you can shop and the dine afterwards. You can't beat the Magical Dining deal. Great selection of entrees. The food is just as good as if you were ordered from the regular menu.Special Features:
- Service left much to be desiredenjoyeatingDined on 9/20/2014The problem I had with The Capital Grille - Millenia, Orlando is that the food came out at pretty much lightning speed. We were there for Magical Dining Orlando. Our server asked for our dessert order as we were placing our food order. Our salads came before our drinks. And our waitress apologized for the wait between salad and main dish...I think it was all of maybe 4 - 5 minutes. Overall we were in and out in just over an hour. If I was in a rush and needed to eat 3 courses with a drink in a short time, then this would have fit the bill. But, I had anticipated a leisurely dining experience with good-excellent food. Definitely was not. Rather it was very disappointing for us service-wise.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.lovetoliveDined on 9/20/2014Once again Capital Grille excelled in quality of food and service. Even though we were ordering from the Magical Dining menu Joe our server suggested how I could still enjoy my favorite sauce - nothing was a trouble. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Nothing compared to BernsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Maybe it was that we ate at Bern's Steak House last weekend but the steak was horrible and the mushrooms we ordered may have helped the overall taste but unfortunately they didn't even come to our table until we gave up trying to eat what they we're calling filet. I sincerely hope they give didn't cuts to the magical dining customers.
- Great dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Great food, nice ambience! I am so pleased with the quality of the food, the portions and taste. Customer service was also perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We met another couple there for magical dining. Overall the experience was great! Food was excellent! The only negative comment was the 30 min wait we will still had to endure even though we had a reservation. It seem that the hostess stand was not ready for our arrival and didn't know how to seat guest. I would also suggest comfortable seating area instead of all the seats being at the bar. We ended up standing right in front of the door since there wasn't any direction giving from the hostess.Special Features:
- Terrible server destroyed dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Terrible service seemed annoyed. Left for long periods without drinks.Special Features:
- fwdevoteeDined on 9/19/2014Dinner was excellent and service even more so. I was dining with my elderly parents who can be very picky and demanding. The server accomodated all our requests with a smile. Will definitely go back and highly reccomend this restaurant to others.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service!!GreateatsDined on 9/18/2014We took advantage of the Magical Dining offer. It was a great value and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We celebrated our 32nd anniversary!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food! Great service!NoWhereManDined on 9/18/2014High end restaurant that is well worth it. The visit was for our anniversary, which I indicated at reservation. We were greeted with "Happy Anniversary" at the reception desk, table was set with decorations and a card of congratulations, the server even provided my wife with a long-stemmed rose. The service was fantastic! Filet Mignon was cooked to perfection. The accompaniments (mashed potatoes & green beans) were delicious. Atmosphere is just right; medium dining room to keep it intimate but not too crowded; lighting low but not dark. Overall a wonderful experience. Will do this again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- becsueDined on 9/17/2014The service was extremely a problem. Getting check messed up.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceyummVIPDined on 9/15/2014Went with 2 other couples for Magical Dining and had a FANTASTIC time! We were lucky enough to get a private room and have great service. Our server was fantastic, she explained everything and we enjoyed her. The food was great and we will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- nicknameDined on 9/14/2014My wife and I love The Capital Grill, just not this one. The food was excellent, as usual, the service good, the noise level was high and the booth we were in had to be the least desirable in the restaurant. Every customer and staff member had to pass our corner, continuously.
- FANTASTIC! FIRST TIME -AMAZING!CHOICE1Dined on 9/13/2014THIS RESTAURANT IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IN ALL CATEGORIES. I WILL RETURN AGAIN AND AGAIN!! COMPLIMENTS TO OUR WONDERFUL WAITRESS JENNIFER L. WHO MADE OUR FIRST TIME EXTREMELY SPECIAL. SO GLAD WE WERE ABLE TO TRY IT THANKS TO BEING ON MAGICAL DINING LIST OF RESTAURANTS AND THE GREAT MENU OFFERED ON THE MAGICAL DINING MENU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a capital idea...Happy2eatDined on 9/13/2014With so many fine dining options in Orlando, they need to step up their game. We were virtually ignored at the bar, our server dragged her arm through my salad & even though we declined dessert, they brought us one anyway for our anniversary (instead of offering something else). The creamed corn was not - it was crisp barely-cooked corn. The filet was a but fatty. Worse, they left a message confirming an anniversary reservation on our home answering machine ... What if this had been a surprise dinner? It just seemed like an unprofessional staff from start to finish. Dollars would've been better spent at Fleming's or Ruth's Chris. I felt like I was eating in the mall food court because, well, I essentially was.
- Wonderful but expensiveMlnoleVIPDined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed our dinner very much. The food, service (Franco) and ambience were wonderful. It was a little on the expensive side but it was great for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We enjoyed the special menu for magical dining. Not nim pressed with the extra appetizer we ordered. Oysters. Not cleaned well? Lots of sand. Meals were very tasty. Besides having to send a steak back as it was rare not medium . Great wine selection. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Impressive!OrlandoVicVIPDined on 9/12/2014Everything about our recent dining experience was perfect: food quality, ambiance and service. We ordered off the Magical Dining menu and everything was excellent and well worth the drive from Seminole County. I would not hesitate to return and will definitely recommend it online and to friends living in the area.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationSSALADined on 9/12/2014Had a great birthday at The Capital Grille. Table was decorated and the birthday card was a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HerbiemaxDined on 9/11/2014Wonderful food, low noise level (I have a hearing deficit) and Shane, our waiter, was one of the best ever. We'll be back and when we are, we're asking for Shane.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DiningeatliveloveDined on 9/10/2014My two teens and I ate at Capital Grille 9/10/14. We all had the 8oz. filet. All three were cooked perfectly. Plenty of mashed potatoes and green beans for everyone. Cheesecake and chocolate espresso cake awesome. We sat near the private group room, there was a group in there, but we weren't distracted by them, we were involved in our own conversations to notice anything going on around us. All and all we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.