The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite 3300
Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Fashion Show Mall
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 7029326631x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Sacco
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our team has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Fashion Show Mall ›
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (54)special occasion (54)notable wine list (43)romantic (38)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (29)great for lunch (13)vibrant bar scene (6)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- It's a dining experiencedebdinesLVDined on 8/28/2014This was a great experience! My hisband and I and another couple dined there. The food is superb, the service made it the best. There is a view of Wynn across the street, and down the strip which is great. Overall, we will remember this restaurant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014Always an amazing dining experience. Service and food was exemplary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, A DisappointmentpookiesauntVIPDined on 8/24/2014Expected more, based on reviews, but just another steakhouse, with overly sugared food (even the stringbeans and onions) and very difficult to find. For the money, there's lots better out there.
- One of the best lunches everLVLocalsDined on 8/23/2014We had lunch as part of the restaurant week activities as we also have in the past. Everything was excellent. The 3 course prix fix lunch began with a greens salad with a delicious dressing- large enough that it was almost a meal in itself. Our entree was a citrus glazed salmon cooked medium well- just as we ordered it. It was very tasty. The dessert was a large portion of a flourless chocolate cake which was like fudge. Our server, Carlos, was excellent- very friendly and efficient. The restaurant is on the top floor of the fashion show mall. Our seating gave us an excellent view of the north end of the strip as well as Wynn and Encore across the street. This was an excellent dining experience and we look forward to returning.Special Features:
- great waiterjimdebDined on 8/22/2014Eric was fantastic. Treated us like royalty on our 44 anniversary celebration. The wines he brought us for tastings were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW! kona crusted excellence!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/20/2014CG is my favorite steakhouse. Everything was perfect, as always. Kona crusted Delmonico was great. service was outstanding. bar staff was knowledgable, polite, and did a super job of recommending some terrific wines. what more can you ask for????
- Oh yum!LoveItalianVIPDined on 8/16/2014Our experience was impeccable. The food was perfectly prepared with just enough time between courses so as not to feel rushed. But what made such an enjoyable experience was our server, Stephanie. She made wonderful suggestions, was friendly, non-intrusive, and spot on!Special Features:
- Mom's 80thvalceetipsDined on 8/16/2014They staff treated her like a "Queen", from the moment we arrived until we finish...they were very attentive... Loved the whole expirenence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/14/2014The Capital Grill never disappoints. Here to celebrate our 35 year anniversary. We were treated like royalty! Raul was a superb waiter, food is outstanding. They have the best steak out there! The spinach salad is the best on the planet. The surprise desserts were beyond delicious. We have eaten at Capital Grills in Boston, NYC, Beverly Hills and Vegas. They have a superlative business and treat the diners so very special. On top of that, the incredible food makes Capital Grill one of the best and consistent dining experiences in the USA!Special Features:
- FantasticlovegreatfoodDined on 8/8/2014The location was a bit out of the way, but well worth the visit. Eric our server was amazing, very attentive, and made some great recommendations. The food was great. The steak was the best steak we had ever had and I had the sea bass which was very tasty. The portion sizes are large and I couldn't finish my salad or the side dish of the lobster mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a "Capitol" ExperienceJimmyCDined on 7/29/2014Usually a reliable upscale chain for a business dinner, especially the Philadelphia location the Vegas Capitol Grille featured sloppy inattentive service and inconsistent food. It was not busy but we had to wait to be seated and wait for our menus. It was invisible waiter syndrome as wine glasses went routinely empty. Main course was served before empty appetizer dishes were cleared. The filets were awesome as was the lobster mac n cheese, but the special Kona sirloin was cold and gristly. The sauteed spinach was a measley portion, barely sauteed dish of poorly seasoned and I suspect bagged baby spinach. Not a good night at the Grill.
- Don't miss when your las Vegasjohn15067Dined on 7/26/2014Great food and wine exceptional service, definitely will return.Special Features:
- Another special evening...SmashVIPDined on 7/20/2014Gal's Night Out celebrating a birthday. Food plus the wine was terrific. Amy took care of us beautifully. Don't fail to order lobster-mac & cheese. Calamari is a must to start. We enjoyed wonderful seafood, fish and lamb. Thank you Capital Grille!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food great waitersbatesDined on 7/18/2014Alex our waiter was just as good as the food. Awesome food and waitstaff. Will return.Special Features:
- As always-excellent food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/17/2014I visit capital Grille at leats 6 times a year - consistently the food and service is great!Special Features:
- Fantastic food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/16/2014Dinner and service were outstanding. We always look forward to eating at the Capital Grille. All of our meals were prepared exactly the way they were ordered and our server was on top of everything. We are planning our next visit to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!lovesickfoolsDined on 7/12/2014Every time we come to Vegas Capital Grille is always on our "must have" places to eat out and enjoy an exquisite meal at. We recommend the Delmonico and the tenderloin with lobster tails as well as any of the sides to share. The wine list is extensive and the waiters always seem to know what to suggest to enjoy with dinner.Special Features:
- A generous pour!2DineNDCDined on 7/11/2014The unlimited wine pouring was an excellent value and a surprise! The service was outstanding as well as the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always - GREATSmashVIPDined on 7/11/2014Our meal from beginning to end was terrific. Our waitress was very attentive and certainly knew the menu and wine. I enjoyed the Generous Pour offered this month and it was delightful.Special Features:
- When in Vegas...bbukDined on 7/10/2014Be sure to add a dinner at Capital Grille to your Las Vegas experience. Overlooking the strip, combine outstanding food with excellent service and a great view. They currently have the Generous Pour promotion that gives you the chance to taste some premium wines. Don't miss it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JS7701Dined on 7/8/2014Food was awesome. Raul was the best. Made our celebration even that much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Window on The StripRobertDined on 6/28/2014With window seats looking up and down Las Vegas Boulevard this white tablecloth steak and seafood restaurant was a fun way to celebrate our Saturday in Las Vegas. Our steaks were tasty, tender, and cooked to specification; the sides of french fries and sauteed spinach were excellent and just right. We also had nice salads for lunch another day. Park underneath the Fashion Show Mall, enter from Sands Road, then follow the Restaurants signs to the elevator directly into the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!ChefDined on 6/27/2014Really love the bone in filet.. Might be the best steak I had ever had. The stoli doli is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Grille. Outstanding always!Love2EatDined on 6/24/2014Excellent service, recommendations and conversation by our waiter, Jeff Scott. Plan on dinner here again our next trip to Vegas in October.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Outstanding!!ChrisDined on 6/23/2014Per usual, the Capital Grille Las Vegas was incredible! Our waiter was outstanding, and recommended the bone-in ribeye and the bone-in filet mignon. Both had amazing flavor and were cooked perfectly, and both paired very well with the rest of the meal (including the always great lobster mac-n-cheese, au grautin potatoes, and creamed corn). My friends and I will go back to Capital Grille every time we are in Vegas! Thanks to Open Table, the reservation process was super easy, and got a corner table along the window with a great view of the strip.Special Features:
- Good as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014It was delicious as it always is, never any disappointmentsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/14/2014What a phenomenal dining experience! Food and service exceeded expectations on every level. Make sure you ask for Kristen, she'll make your dining experience that much better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timer went WELL!luv2dineDined on 6/14/2014Celebrated my boyfriend's birthday here and everything was absolutely amazing! Server Jim was outstanding! Surprised my boyfriend with a complimentary birthday dessert. We both enjoyed the petite cheesecake and chocolate truffle like cake. Calamari appetizer, very flavorful... no need for a dipping sauce! Tremendous wine selection. Filet mignon and dry aged steak was just right to perfection. Tender and moist! Reserved on open table with an added request to have a table with scenic view and we got it! Great place for a lunch or dinner date with that special someone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Capital GrillTravelallcitiesVIPDined on 6/11/2014This is a perfect place for you to get a great meal, excellent service and conduct business!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steakhouse as tapas joint -- niceMorelSuperiorityDined on 6/9/2014We 3 got excellent service from Eric, who was unfazed that we ordered one main and three sides to split. Kitchen sliced the 10 oz filet mignon for easy sharing and we all were delighted with the meal, the view north up the boulevard, and the ambience above the usual Strip fray. Lobster in the lobster mac was overcooked, but then lobster mac is more comfort food than delicate cuisine. Highlights were the service, the view, the accommodation for three who didn't need a heavy meal or leftovers. As with other CGs, menu heavy on meat, just one chicken & one fish choice among mains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has changedTexasLonghornsDined on 6/6/2014CG has changed in the last few years. I've been going there 2-3 times year for 10 years and the staff is great but, the food this time was no better than average. My 8 oz filet was 3/4 inch thick, no way to cook that medium rare being so thin. It was cooked medium/ medium plus. The salad was old and wilted We sent it back for another type and they charged for both salads Nice view and fun to get dress up , although they allowed a man next to me to be in leather shorts. Yuuk Many choices in Vegas try some other out before going here.
- frnoseasDined on 6/4/2014Great place for a late dinner of good quality, service is very good and fastSpecial Features:
- Outstanding!JoelDined on 6/2/2014I have been to the Grille many times but wanted my wife to see why I raved so much about it. The evening was perfect. Our service was exceptional and the food outstanding! I travel all over the country and make every effort to avoid chain restaurants but the Capital Grille just knows how to deliver an exceptional experience in any city.Special Features:
- Wife's birthday dinnerluvvegasDined on 5/24/2014The table decorations and cake were great but the service and food were outstanding. You made it a special dinner. Thank you! Every time I am in Denver and Las Vegas In eat at Capital Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT QUITE THERELVBYRDined on 5/23/2014THE CAPITAL GRILL IS GREAT RESTAURANT IN EVERY CITY. HERE IN LAS VEGAS, THE SERVICE WAS GOOD BUT THE FOOD SERVED WAS NOT HOT & THE SIDE ORDERS WERE VERY ORDINARYSpecial Features:
- Always great hereLocalsVIPDined on 5/22/2014Short version: Great food, excellent service. Pricey - you get what you pay for. Longer version: This is my sixth time at this location of Capital Grille, and I have been to others around the country another dozen times. They have the formula down pat - I have never been disappointed with a great consistent steak or seafood meal and the service is always top notch. My companion and I had seafood - halibut and salmon. Both were excellent. They had a couple of great cab's by the glass that actually went well with seafood interestingly enough. Great place in Vegas to take the client or business group. Your CFO will watch the expense report though. Ask for a table overlooking the strip.Special Features:
- Happy Anniversary to us!TwokegsDined on 5/19/2014Have been coming to Vegas for many years and have spent the last 11 enjoying a fantastic anniversary dinner at the capital Grille. Food is excellent (Bone in filet mignon and Au Gratin Potatoes a must) the staff are kind and friendly and always willing to help pair a wine from the extensive list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Excellent Dining ExperienceCPIIIVIPDined on 5/15/2014This was our first time dining at The Capital Grill and we found it to be just incredible. Our wait person Stephanie was a major part in making it such a great experience, she was the best. The wine list was very extensive and provided us with some of our favorite California wines. My wife had the seared Ahi Tuna and I had the pork chop special. They were cooked perfectly and very flavor able. We had the ricotta cheese cake, thanks to Stephanie, and it was fantastic. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Elegant diningLeahDined on 5/13/2014A great place for special times with wonderful food offerings and attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch service and foodtimmygDined on 5/4/2014We were a large group of 12, staff very accomodating and menu selection was diverse enough to please everyone. Great setting looking out onto the strip...loved it!Special Features: