The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite 3300
Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Fashion Show Mall
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 7029326631x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Sacco
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our team has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Fashion Show Mall ›
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)scenic view (58)romantic (49)notable wine list (46)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (35)hot spot (12)great for lunch (9)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great Food and AtomsphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Food all around was cooked to perfection! Appetizers, main course and sides were all perfect. The view of the Las Vegas strip was great. Service for a table on 20 was very quick and exceptional.Special Features:
- Chain restaurant that isn't...luv4allfoodVIPDined on 10/12/2014I was a little concerned about cerebrating my friend's significant B'day at a chain restaurant in LV but she realty wanted to go here. Well, I am glad she insisted as this place does not provide service or quality food like a chain but rather like a small one off business where every customer is important. They decorated the table and provided a B'day card! She was so happy and I had one of the best steaks ever! I will return and also recommend this restaurant to others. Plus they have great views of LV!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryJustforkicksDined on 10/11/2014The restaurant staff were very attentive. We received a welcome letter at our table. The table I asked for was decorated nicely. They also provided a very nice complimentary desert for our special occasion. we had a great meal in this very classy restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always reliablehopsNgrapesDined on 10/9/2014I love Capital Grille and this was perfect for my business dinner. Our server Stephan Pietroangelo did a great job playing along with our raucous group. Was staying at the Wynn, so it is a nice way to get out of the hotel without the hassle of arranging for transportation. The only drawback was that I don't remember this location being so noisy. But our booth still made us feel secluded and could enjoy great conversation. Thanks Capital Grille for making me look good among my colleagues.Special Features:
- Fabulous Non Casino Option!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014We asked for a quiet window table to celebrate our 32 anniversary and that's exactly what we got plus a handwritten card thanking us for choosing to celebrate at Capital Grill . Lamb was outstanding as was the lobster bisque. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor cousin of other branchesStaratioDined on 10/3/2014Salads were indelible - field greens were iceberg lettuce. Chopped salad was chopped iceberg and watery. My Delmonico steak was over cooked and my wife's filet mignon was cold. Asparagus were tiny and overcooked. After I passed my feedback to the manager he removed the salads from the bill and comped us two desserts. $300 for mediocre food. Will not repeat nor revisit any of the other branches. Goodbye for good!
- In my Top 5 Meals ever!FoodieFanaticVIPDined on 10/2/2014I have eaten there now three times in the past two weeks and was never disappointed. Our server Peter served us each time and his knowledge of both the food and the wine made it all that much better! They have the Best French Onion soup, and I have it at every restaurant that serves it. Then the three of us each had the Filet and King Crab with sides of Lobster Mac & Cheese (The biggest hit of the night), Asparagus in lemon oil and topped the meal off with the Coconut Cream Pie and coffee! All was so good we will be back for sure! Truly a must have if visiting Vegas. Be sure to ask to sit in Peters section if he's there, and if he recommends something order it you will not be disappointed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak and staff ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Can't miss on this one. Get the Delmonico! The view is fantastic as is the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsNicoleVIPDined on 9/25/2014Enjoyed an early lunch here prior to going to the airport to catch our flight back home. Cocktails were delivered to our table quickly as we perused the menu. We had fried calamari, Caesar salad & halibut. Absolutely divine. I've dined in the Tampa location several times before, but this was my 1st visit to the Vegas restaurant. I'd definitely return again.Special Features:
- Capital Grilleksb1001VIPDined on 9/23/2014Haven't been here in several years, but found the food and particularly the steak to be excellent. Had the bone-in fillet which was very good, as well as the smashed potatoes. My companion had the Ceasar salad which he enjoyed. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Hard to Find Classic Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/21/2014You should get a free entrée for finding this place. It's well-hidden on the third floor of the Fashion Center Mall. Find Subway and Sbarro in the food court, go outside on the balcony and walk down to the restaurant entrance. Don't park in the mall's lot; you can't get back in to the mail after 9pm and will have to walk outside, around the building to the auto ramp to retrieve your car. They say they have valet parking, but manage to keep it well-hidden. That said, the food was very good. A 14 ounce sirloin au Poivre with Courvoisier cream sauce was perfectly cooked. My wife was accommodated with the same sauce on a small filet, though it was not on the menu. Our server was young, competent and a delight. Take a guide or a GPS.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceAnthonyRDined on 9/19/2014My girlfriend and I went to The Capital Grille for our anniversary and the experience was excellent. I noted that it was our anniversary in the reservation notes and they added a lot of very nice touches such as a card, sprinkling the table with hearts and some great complementary touches. The staff went out of their way to mention it at every turn (even the host upon departure) and the service levels at the restaurant are excellent even outside of the anniversary touches. Our service was very knowledgeable, pleasant and attentive. The food was very good and the views are outstanding. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a special evening.Special Features:
- Exceptional service, superb foodKarmah2VIPDined on 9/17/2014The restaurant itself is a 10. But because of a special occasion of our party, they indulged us beyond any expectation. Thank you so very much. Will return again and again as we have been other times this year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LocalLasVegasVIPDined on 9/16/2014Please implement some basic dress code. We were enjoying our dinner until a large table was set up next to us and a group of rowdy guys wearing t-shirts,shorts and baseball caps were seated. The restaurant should have some standards. It ended the experience on a bad note for us. Otherwise, food and service were excellent. Gina took great care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Grill LVKsLADined on 9/15/2014This location is really in a good spot with an outstanding view of the Las Vegas strip (right infront of the Wynn Casino). The parking can be an issue if you have dinner plans since it uses the mall parking on the strip; but you can valet if you are pressed for time. The Capital Grill never disappoints and I have eaten at many locations throughout the US.....keep it up guys. I'll a customer for life!!Special Features:
- Energentic Great SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Capital Grill is a great restaurant if you are a steak lover. In Las Vegas it has a great view of the strip. It is easy access for parking and private elevator to the restaurant. The service is excellent and very friendly. The clientele is dressed nicely and not the usual shorts for dinner on a Saturday evening. The food is excellent and well presented. Recommended for those who really enjoy steaks and lamb chops. Everything was perfectly cooked to taste.Special Features:
- GREAT MEAL!DFNKVIPDined on 9/12/2014The food is always great at Capital Grille and this visit was no exception.Special Features:
- Consistently greatTraveler10Dined on 9/12/2014No matter how many times we dine at Capital Grille it never disappoints. The Delmonico steak with the porcini rub and 15 year balsamic is exceptional. Best meal in Vegas all week including the over priced celebrity placesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was Awesome!kennywhipDined on 9/12/2014Raul was our server and he was awesome! Food was just okay. As much as the Ribeye costs it should have been a better cut of meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Grill VegasopcritiquerVIPDined on 9/11/2014Food and service both outstanding. This place knows how to cook a steak. Grilled Asparagus is outstanding too.Special Features:
- CookieDined on 9/10/2014I was in town for a tradeshow and had dinner here with a coworker. I knew it was expensive but on par with most of the nice hotels in the area. However, the Bone-In Kona Crusted Dry Aged Sirloin with Shallot Butter was $52 and it came with nothing. The waiter highly recommended this steak but I thought it was very average in flavor and leanness. We ordered a side of au gratin potatoes which were very good, but the cost for two steaks and au gratin potatoes was $120! The ambience and service was very good, but I think the food is overrated and overpriced.Special Features:
- Great ViewAndrewVIPDined on 9/8/2014Second time to this Capital Grille, was lucky enough to land a table at the window that faces the strip; great view! We were celebrating a special occasion and the table was decorated with a handwritten card and confetti. Server came over and told our guests who were new about the restaurant and took our drink orders. It took a while for all of the drinks to come out, there were 4 of us. After the drinks came out, we waited for about 10-15 minutes before our server came back to take our food order. Food was excellent, ordered lobster mac and cheese as always, but it did seem really runny compared to a thicker cheese sauce from what I remember. Not sure if the recipe has changed since last visit. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- EricDined on 9/6/2014Excellent service and great food. Our server, Eric, made my wife an I feel very special on our wedding anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a dining experiencedebdinesLVDined on 8/28/2014This was a great experience! My hisband and I and another couple dined there. The food is superb, the service made it the best. There is a view of Wynn across the street, and down the strip which is great. Overall, we will remember this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Brithday Celebration!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014The food was amazing and I loved the generous pour special they had going! The steak was cooked to perfection, the mashed potatoes were smooth like velvet, and our server Amy was attentive, witty, and knowledgeable. In in my reservation I specified that I was celebrating my partner's birthday and they decorated the table and brought out a succulent dessert on the house! I know there are lots of other steak places in vegas to eat at and Ive been to many of them. But this is at the top of my list.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/25/2014Always an amazing dining experience. Service and food was exemplary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, A DisappointmentpookiesauntVIPDined on 8/24/2014Expected more, based on reviews, but just another steakhouse, with overly sugared food (even the stringbeans and onions) and very difficult to find. For the money, there's lots better out there.
- Always great!OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 8/23/2014Every year we go to Las Vegas during Restaurant Week due to the excellent value for what you get plus it's a good cause to support. The Capital Grille is one of the places at which we have dinner each year and they never disappoint. The food and service are terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary eveningdeanearDined on 8/23/2014What a romantic evening! As always food & service top notch. We visit every year on anniversary you pay attention to all details. The lovley table set for our dinner a card wishing us well....never went un noted. Thanks agian for a evening we will never forget....we love you guys!!!!!!!!! see you next year ;-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best lunches everLVLocalsDined on 8/23/2014We had lunch as part of the restaurant week activities as we also have in the past. Everything was excellent. The 3 course prix fix lunch began with a greens salad with a delicious dressing- large enough that it was almost a meal in itself. Our entree was a citrus glazed salmon cooked medium well- just as we ordered it. It was very tasty. The dessert was a large portion of a flourless chocolate cake which was like fudge. Our server, Carlos, was excellent- very friendly and efficient. The restaurant is on the top floor of the fashion show mall. Our seating gave us an excellent view of the north end of the strip as well as Wynn and Encore across the street. This was an excellent dining experience and we look forward to returning.Special Features:
- great waiterjimdebDined on 8/22/2014Eric was fantastic. Treated us like royalty on our 44 anniversary celebration. The wines he brought us for tastings were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW! kona crusted excellence!ConventionGuyDined on 8/20/2014CG is my favorite steakhouse. Everything was perfect, as always. Kona crusted Delmonico was great. service was outstanding. bar staff was knowledgable, polite, and did a super job of recommending some terrific wines. what more can you ask for????
- Oh yum!LoveItalianVIPDined on 8/16/2014Our experience was impeccable. The food was perfectly prepared with just enough time between courses so as not to feel rushed. But what made such an enjoyable experience was our server, Stephanie. She made wonderful suggestions, was friendly, non-intrusive, and spot on!Special Features:
- Mom's 80thvalceetipsDined on 8/16/2014They staff treated her like a "Queen", from the moment we arrived until we finish...they were very attentive... Loved the whole expirenence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/14/2014The Capital Grill never disappoints. Here to celebrate our 35 year anniversary. We were treated like royalty! Raul was a superb waiter, food is outstanding. They have the best steak out there! The spinach salad is the best on the planet. The surprise desserts were beyond delicious. We have eaten at Capital Grills in Boston, NYC, Beverly Hills and Vegas. They have a superlative business and treat the diners so very special. On top of that, the incredible food makes Capital Grill one of the best and consistent dining experiences in the USA!Special Features:
- FantasticlovegreatfoodDined on 8/8/2014The location was a bit out of the way, but well worth the visit. Eric our server was amazing, very attentive, and made some great recommendations. The food was great. The steak was the best steak we had ever had and I had the sea bass which was very tasty. The portion sizes are large and I couldn't finish my salad or the side dish of the lobster mac and cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a "Capitol" ExperienceJimmyCDined on 7/29/2014Usually a reliable upscale chain for a business dinner, especially the Philadelphia location the Vegas Capitol Grille featured sloppy inattentive service and inconsistent food. It was not busy but we had to wait to be seated and wait for our menus. It was invisible waiter syndrome as wine glasses went routinely empty. Main course was served before empty appetizer dishes were cleared. The filets were awesome as was the lobster mac n cheese, but the special Kona sirloin was cold and gristly. The sauteed spinach was a measley portion, barely sauteed dish of poorly seasoned and I suspect bagged baby spinach. Not a good night at the Grill.
- Don't miss when your las Vegasjohn15067Dined on 7/26/2014Great food and wine exceptional service, definitely will return.Special Features:
- Another special evening...SmashVIPDined on 7/20/2014Gal's Night Out celebrating a birthday. Food plus the wine was terrific. Amy took care of us beautifully. Don't fail to order lobster-mac & cheese. Calamari is a must to start. We enjoyed wonderful seafood, fish and lamb. Thank you Capital Grille!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food great waitersbatesDined on 7/18/2014Alex our waiter was just as good as the food. Awesome food and waitstaff. Will return.Special Features: