The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite 3300
Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Fashion Show Mall
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 7029326631x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Sacco
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our team has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Fashion Show Mall ›
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (57)special occasion (55)notable wine list (45)romantic (41)fit for foodies (33)good for groups (30)great for lunch (13)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (5)great for brunch (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Elegant Dining on the StripVegasLocal1Dined on 3/1/2014From the warm reception to the end of the meal this is the place to go. Capital Grill doesn't feel like a Vegas restaurant. It has a quiet yet friendly ambiance and all of the servers are quite personable. While known for beef, the Chilean Sea Bass is absolutely delicious. Accompanied by real mashed potatoes and leaf spinach, it is a meal worth having over and over, again. Top off the meal with the cheese cake and you will feel absolutely perfect. As a "local" in Las Vegas, Capital Grill sits high on our list of fine dining spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a wonderful treat!ockbDined on 2/27/2014After a long drive we made a reservation after checking out Open Table and found our way to the restaurant. What a great find! The food was absolutely delicious. Our waiter was knowledgeable, professional, and very accommodating. Even though we weren't necessarily dressed for such a fine dining experience we were treated as if we were and that in itself was very appreciated. I cannot say enough about our experience from the fabulous 1/2 bottle of wine (didn't want to chance a full bottle as we were already pretty tired after the long drive), enjoyed different steak entrees starting with delicious chopped salads and wonderful sides of creamed corn (anything but ordinary), asparagus and truffle oil fries. Will definitely return. Wonderful!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrongLovelunchVIPDined on 2/26/2014Food, service, atmosphere are all fantastic. Take the afternoon and spend some time to really enjoy lunch in a great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great ServiceFoodloverVIPDined on 2/25/2014HIghly recommend this place. The food was excellent and service was great. We both ordered Ribeyes and they came out cooked just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Capital ExperienceOkiefoodieDined on 2/21/2014This restaurant is highly rated for its' steaks and wine list and it did not disappoint. Had a great evening dining with friends we had met in Vienna, Austria and it was their first trip to Las Vegas. Just wish the table had been a little larger. It was really very hard to fit our glasses, plates, a la carte serving dishes, bread and food for 4 on the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food....great service....webobiVIPDined on 2/17/2014great food....great service....we celebrated a birthday and they decorated our table and made it festive.....evry one loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good...VegasLocal201Dined on 2/15/2014Service was stellar. A bit pricey but food was good and the place is very nice. Not so noisy that you can't hear each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre ValentinesVisitCapitalDined on 2/13/2014Great food and exceptional service at the Las Vegas Capital Grille. Expensive meal, but worth the price, went with the Kona Rubbed Steak, best I have had. Lobster Mac and Cheese and cheesecake definitely overdid it, but worth the splurge in calories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable pre-Valentine's dinnerGottaLoveVegasDined on 2/13/2014Wonderful dining experience on our last night in Vegas. Best table in the house and our very attentive and friendly server Stephanie. We both had the King Crab legs and filet special. What a wonderful combination and recommended by our server. Great wine list and very attentive wait staff. We asked for a nice leisurely dinner and never felt rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/8/2014Once again The Capital Grille of Las Vegas delivers! From the amazing dry aged steaks to the warm hospitality that you feel as soon as you walk into that lovely restaurant, you are made to feel special! I absolutely would recommend this restauaranta to anyone looking for an amazing evening out in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Las Vegas GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/8/2014I have had the opportunity to dine at at many Capital Grilles around the country and the Las Vegas outpost continues to exceed expectations every time. Our server Alex was amazing, knowledgeable on every aspect of the menu from food to wine. If you are looking for a great night out, forget about every other steakhouse in town and make a reservation at The Capital Grille.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itmlrNVDined on 2/7/2014I have taken my mother, nephew, cousin, aunt, and three sisters here to dine. Everyone has enjoyed the atmosphere and loved the food. Try the cheeseburger and request extra aioli to dunk your fries in.Special Features:
- Most wonderful !!! Our waiterKaratemama6Dined on 2/5/2014Most wonderful !!! Our waiter Raul was outstanding !!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningJohnDined on 2/3/2014My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful evening dining at the Capital Grille. The food was superb and the service was terrific. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service were as goodRobijVIPDined on 2/3/2014Food and service were as good as always. Hard to beat their steaks. They never did get my wife's steak cooked to the right temperature, but the Delmonico was outstanding and was truly enjoyable. It's easy to share a steak here and enjoy some of the wonderful appetizers and salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annual appointment with perfection.MohkDined on 1/30/2014My wife and I have been dining with The Capital Grille Las Vegas for years. We are in Vegas for only a couple days a year so our time is precious. We have never been disappointed in the food or the excellent service. We have never been to a business period with better service. Thank you Capital Grille Las Vegas for helping this husband look smarter to my lovely wife! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodating, versatile andPopoloDined on 1/29/2014Accommodating, versatile and exceptional service. Jewel!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Head waiter was not very friendly,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/29/2014Head waiter was not very friendly, but food was up to standards. So, an above average experience.
- ServiceVegasMMDined on 1/27/2014Ask for Frankie to be your server! You want dinner and a show! The answer is in the service from Frankie. Just remember to tip!Special Features:
- Great TimefoodieVIPDined on 1/26/2014We had a delightful dinner. Service was great as was food Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not like the other locationsTravellerVIPDined on 1/25/2014The service at this restaurant needs improvement., our waiter seems to be quite scattered. He asked me if I wanted another alcoholic drink after I paid the bill. He kept trying to up sell the food to my wife - even though she was not very hungry at that time. Capital Grille is known for their steaks and fortunately my bone in ribeye was decent. The rest of the food was so so. The crabcakes were cold, the Caesar salad was not fresh. We were quite excited to visit a Capital Grille since we had such a great experience at a branch in Florida. This one in Las Vegas is in a great location but I probably will not be back.
- A great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/24/2014The food was delicious and cooked as requested. The service was amazing!!! Always had water and tea filled and was very nice. Made a birthday reservation and they had the table decorated with a card a little confetti and candy. They also provided us with a free desert and made my friend fr very special. Sat at a table near the glass and was ae to stair outside and enjoy the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never fails to impresslvmelDined on 1/22/2014The Capital Grille, Las Vegas, never lets you down. A beautiful room with a view of the Las Vegas Strip, great steaks and absolute excellent service every time.Special Features:
- Money!BuffetbobVIPDined on 1/22/2014This spot is always a winner! While in town i book all of my lunch meetings at the CG and the entire event never disappoints! Everything was really good. from the food to the service and my customers always love the view!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most consistent steakhouse in VegasglobalsalesmanagerDined on 1/21/2014Have been dining here for several years on business and it's always superior. Blows Morton's, Ruth's Chris, Del Frisco's, Carne Vino, Morel's and the rest of the casino-based places away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treat!BuffetbobVIPDined on 1/21/2014I take my customers to Capital Grill because the the experience. They view the service and the food. All three were great. Never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak ever! BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/19/2014Best steak ever! Beautiful decor! Very attentive service! Can't wait to have another opportunity to dine at another Capital Grille location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Great LocationDineout5VIPDined on 1/18/2014What impressed us most on this visit was the careful and attentive service, even on what ended up being busy Saturday night. The location is great also, kind of middle of the Las Vegas Strip; and the views of the strip from the dining area are great, but not so loud or obstrusive that you can't enjoy your meal. This was our second visit to this location, and we'll definitely return on future trips to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Best SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/18/2014Not only is the food consistently great at this place, the service is as well. We always ask for server Alex Guerrero. What a classy, professional guy this is. He is old time Vegas, when customer service meant everything.Special Features:
- Incredible rib-eye sandwichOldDiverDined on 1/18/2014Went for lunch for the lobster bisque I have been hearing about. It didn't disappoint. Chunks of lobster meat along with a tasty broth made this an outstanding soup. Incredibly the rib-eye sandwich out did the soup. Tender and tasty describes one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. The view of Las Vegas Blvd and the beautiful decor made this a lunch to remember.Special Features:
- A very nice eveningSmashVIPDined on 1/17/2014The restaurant was packed. Our server was excellent. The noise level was not good for any conversation though which could not be helped. Valet was packed but they also did a good job.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waitress was not as friendlyJohnDined on 1/15/2014The waitress was not as friendly as she could have been. I was served ice tea in my diet coke. The app's were very late- complimentary on the tab- thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was great!GlassladyDined on 1/14/2014Always enjoy capital grille. Food and service was great as always but restaurant was very noisy...it was a very busy time and that was why it was noisy. Appreciated the special treatment with the preparation of the food for person with food allergies. Thank you!!!!Special Features:
- Capital Grille LocationBrianRNYCDined on 1/13/2014Great staff, superb steaks and super views of the Vegas Strip too! You can't have anything but a great meal here!Special Features:
- This was a very good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/10/2014This was a very good restaurant - good food, ambiance and outside views of the Strip. Would highly recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in LVbruchapDined on 1/9/2014Best location for the best meat in Las Vegas, perfect cooked as requested with amazing parmesan truffled fries !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the best!tpaeseDined on 1/9/2014Absolutely outstanding! Entertained clients and was looking to impress. They hadn't been to CG before. Nothing but high praise from the entire party. Steaks were phenomenal...as good as steak gets. All were perfectly cooked. Sides were excellent as well. Wine selection is outstanding. You simply can't go wrong with Capital Grille.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, great service////wonderbobiVIPDined on 1/5/2014great food, great service////wonderful ambience......best "special place" for localsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcelentJosechaDined on 12/31/2013Very good food is one of my favorites restaurants in vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eve @ The GrilleVegasRetirementDined on 12/31/2013The food was awesome! My request was followed to The "letter." The staff did a great job making this A memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.