The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd South, Suite 3300
Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Fashion Show Mall
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/
- Phone: (702) 932-6631
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: David Sacco
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Las Vegas
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our team has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Fashion Show Mall ›
The Capital Grille - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (71)scenic view (63)romantic (52)fit for foodies (49)notable wine list (45)good for groups (44)hot spot (17)great for lunch (12)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Always great serviceBuffaloLaurenVIPDined on 11/7/2014This is a regular Vegas stop for or company, after a week of working the trade show this is a great way to cap off a long week. Service is always excellent - food is always tastySpecial Features:
- Great place to enjoy a mealMillicent805Dined on 11/7/2014Although it was a little hard to find from the directions, it's well worth the effort to get there - it's a lovely place, quiet and comfortable. The prices are not published so you don 't know exactly what to expect before you arrive. However, the food is exceptional - the steaks are tender and delicious, the shaved Brussels spout salad was wonderful, the crab/lobster cakes were the best I ever had, the desserts were unique and delicious. A great place for a special dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High End great food in VegasAnfoodDined on 11/7/2014This restaurant is by far is one of the best in Vegas. It features a great view of the strip from third floor glass front. The atmosphere is sophisticated quiet and classy. We started or evening at the bar as we were early for our reservation. The staff were friendly and upbeat. Every server that came by greeted is and asked how we were doing.Refreshing in a town that can seem beat all the time and too busy for kindness. Our table was next to the window as requested and gave a fantastic view. Our server Dominic was friendly, patient, and spot on with timing, Well Done! I have dined in many restaurants in Vegas and this was the best overall experience I have had to date. Thank you to the ownership and team for such a quality business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelmonicoDined on 11/6/2014Consistently good. Had the calamari, bone in ribeye, lamb chops & Brussels sprouts - all excellent. Nice view of the strip. Attentive service. Great place to network at the bar. Highly recommend it for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take customersfoodloverDined on 11/5/2014We had a great time. Our customers loved it! Our waiter was Raul Barajas and everyone said he made the night excellent, BEST SERVICE anyone had in Vegas!! He really understood what it takes to make the night fun and enjoyable. The steaks were very good, the appetizer was excellent , we had the seafood tower with crab meat, lobster, oysters and shrimp. You must get the Lobster Mac and Cheese! Excellent item to share. Thanks for a great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding on almost every levelOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/4/2014CG is a chain and thus, doesn't necessarily have the zing on paper that some of the other steak houses in LV have...but that doesn't matter when the experience and meal are top notch. we had a little mix up regarding the reservation (our fault) and the staff was extremely accommodating, getting us seated immediately despite one of the biggest conventions of the year being in town. our server Eric was spectacular. a real pro. everything was great. the only negative, if we had to nail one down, would be the prices for the glasses of wine when we were through. it was shocking. but - that's how it goes. it's not like the prices aren't posted, right?
- Great steakhouseQwillDined on 11/2/2014While attached to the end of the fashion show mall it's a great place to reward yourself for doing your Christmas shopping before dec 23. Had the porterhouse and the lamb hops. Calamari w hot cherry peppers ahead. Wish I had room to try the lobster bisque! Plan on about $100 ahead unless you have spendy taste in wine. This would include a few cocktails. Sharing an app and sharing a dessert.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014I work in the hospitality industry and everyone from the host was fabulous. We loved our server Raul and definitely plan to come back since we are localsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Food and ServiceOldDiverDined on 11/1/2014The best lobster bisque in Las Vegas. Get the cup over the bowl because the large pieces of lobster will fill you up. The rib-eye steak sandwich is extra tender and juicy which is only topped by the mouth watering crab and lobster burger. A must for those seeking a great view of the strip and a first class meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnerLocalLasVegasVIPDined on 10/29/2014Great food and service. Perfect spot for a business lunch.Special Features:
- anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014My husband and I went to the Capital Grille for our anniversary. Our waiter Raoul was very attentive. He gave a free champagne toast to start our evening. Then after we finished our dinner he came back with a free dessert. Everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceJimboDined on 10/25/2014It was our 45th Anniversary and we wanted a great experience.. so we headed to Capital Grill. It is always excellent in many ways, the best steaks, nice wine list and of course our server Frankie is the best.Special Features:
- Wedding dayMrsKutiDined on 10/25/2014We got married earlier in the day and The Capital Grille helped to make the evening very special. They decorated the table with red hearts, signed a card congratulating us, and gave us champagne. The view out the window was very nice. Thank you making dinner special on our special day! And the filet was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved everythingGaryDined on 10/25/2014Outstanding food with unusual flair. Shaved broccoli salad was incredible. Delmonico steak had great flavor...a little fatty but nevertheless worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy AnniversaryMRRSGDined on 10/22/2014We decided to celebrate our anniversary with dinner at the Capital Grille. When making the reservation I let them know what we were celebrating and when they called to confirm the day before I also asked for a window table. We could not have been happier. The window table was great and when we sat down we found little red hearts on the tablecloth and an anniversary card waiting for us. In addition to the wonderful food we ordered we were given champagne flutes, a small appetizer, and a wonderful dessert by the restaurant. Add in the excellent service and we had a perfect anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JennDined on 10/22/2014From the moment we entered the restaurant until we left everyone was terrific - we felt quite at home and had a great conversation with the bartender, Bill - and great service at dinner - it is well worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Special TreatMsGressmanDined on 10/22/2014Love visiting the Capital Grill, the food was awesome, perfect service, great wine list, Strip views! Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtomsphereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Food all around was cooked to perfection! Appetizers, main course and sides were all perfect. The view of the Las Vegas strip was great. Service for a table on 20 was very quick and exceptional.Special Features:
- Chain restaurant that isn't...luv4allfoodVIPDined on 10/12/2014I was a little concerned about cerebrating my friend's significant B'day at a chain restaurant in LV but she realty wanted to go here. Well, I am glad she insisted as this place does not provide service or quality food like a chain but rather like a small one off business where every customer is important. They decorated the table and provided a B'day card! She was so happy and I had one of the best steaks ever! I will return and also recommend this restaurant to others. Plus they have great views of LV!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryJustforkicksDined on 10/11/2014The restaurant staff were very attentive. We received a welcome letter at our table. The table I asked for was decorated nicely. They also provided a very nice complimentary desert for our special occasion. we had a great meal in this very classy restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always reliablehopsNgrapesDined on 10/9/2014I love Capital Grille and this was perfect for my business dinner. Our server Stephan Pietroangelo did a great job playing along with our raucous group. Was staying at the Wynn, so it is a nice way to get out of the hotel without the hassle of arranging for transportation. The only drawback was that I don't remember this location being so noisy. But our booth still made us feel secluded and could enjoy great conversation. Thanks Capital Grille for making me look good among my colleagues.Special Features:
- Fabulous Non Casino Option!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014We asked for a quiet window table to celebrate our 32 anniversary and that's exactly what we got plus a handwritten card thanking us for choosing to celebrate at Capital Grill . Lamb was outstanding as was the lobster bisque. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor cousin of other branchesStaratioDined on 10/3/2014Salads were indelible - field greens were iceberg lettuce. Chopped salad was chopped iceberg and watery. My Delmonico steak was over cooked and my wife's filet mignon was cold. Asparagus were tiny and overcooked. After I passed my feedback to the manager he removed the salads from the bill and comped us two desserts. $300 for mediocre food. Will not repeat nor revisit any of the other branches. Goodbye for good!
- In my Top 5 Meals ever!FoodieFanaticVIPDined on 10/2/2014I have eaten there now three times in the past two weeks and was never disappointed. Our server Peter served us each time and his knowledge of both the food and the wine made it all that much better! They have the Best French Onion soup, and I have it at every restaurant that serves it. Then the three of us each had the Filet and King Crab with sides of Lobster Mac & Cheese (The biggest hit of the night), Asparagus in lemon oil and topped the meal off with the Coconut Cream Pie and coffee! All was so good we will be back for sure! Truly a must have if visiting Vegas. Be sure to ask to sit in Peters section if he's there, and if he recommends something order it you will not be disappointed!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak and staff ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Can't miss on this one. Get the Delmonico! The view is fantastic as is the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsNicoleVIPDined on 9/25/2014Enjoyed an early lunch here prior to going to the airport to catch our flight back home. Cocktails were delivered to our table quickly as we perused the menu. We had fried calamari, Caesar salad & halibut. Absolutely divine. I've dined in the Tampa location several times before, but this was my 1st visit to the Vegas restaurant. I'd definitely return again.Special Features:
- Capital Grilleksb1001VIPDined on 9/23/2014Haven't been here in several years, but found the food and particularly the steak to be excellent. Had the bone-in fillet which was very good, as well as the smashed potatoes. My companion had the Ceasar salad which he enjoyed. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Hard to Find Classic Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/21/2014You should get a free entrée for finding this place. It's well-hidden on the third floor of the Fashion Center Mall. Find Subway and Sbarro in the food court, go outside on the balcony and walk down to the restaurant entrance. Don't park in the mall's lot; you can't get back in to the mail after 9pm and will have to walk outside, around the building to the auto ramp to retrieve your car. They say they have valet parking, but manage to keep it well-hidden. That said, the food was very good. A 14 ounce sirloin au Poivre with Courvoisier cream sauce was perfectly cooked. My wife was accommodated with the same sauce on a small filet, though it was not on the menu. Our server was young, competent and a delight. Take a guide or a GPS.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceAnthonyRDined on 9/19/2014My girlfriend and I went to The Capital Grille for our anniversary and the experience was excellent. I noted that it was our anniversary in the reservation notes and they added a lot of very nice touches such as a card, sprinkling the table with hearts and some great complementary touches. The staff went out of their way to mention it at every turn (even the host upon departure) and the service levels at the restaurant are excellent even outside of the anniversary touches. Our service was very knowledgeable, pleasant and attentive. The food was very good and the views are outstanding. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a special evening.Special Features:
- Exceptional service, superb foodKarmah2VIPDined on 9/17/2014The restaurant itself is a 10. But because of a special occasion of our party, they indulged us beyond any expectation. Thank you so very much. Will return again and again as we have been other times this year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, staff, and view!GaleVIPDined on 9/16/2014It is always a pleasure dining at Capital Grille. The view is on the third floor overlooking the strip and the Wynn Hotel. The wait staff go out of their way to explain the wines or each dish on the menu. They are known for their steaks but I find their lamb chops to be the best. The dish comes with a cherry compote to die for! We make it a point to have dinner here every time we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- LocalLasVegasVIPDined on 9/16/2014Please implement some basic dress code. We were enjoying our dinner until a large table was set up next to us and a group of rowdy guys wearing t-shirts,shorts and baseball caps were seated. The restaurant should have some standards. It ended the experience on a bad note for us. Otherwise, food and service were excellent. Gina took great care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Grill LVKsLADined on 9/15/2014This location is really in a good spot with an outstanding view of the Las Vegas strip (right infront of the Wynn Casino). The parking can be an issue if you have dinner plans since it uses the mall parking on the strip; but you can valet if you are pressed for time. The Capital Grill never disappoints and I have eaten at many locations throughout the US.....keep it up guys. I'll a customer for life!!Special Features:
- Energentic Great SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Capital Grill is a great restaurant if you are a steak lover. In Las Vegas it has a great view of the strip. It is easy access for parking and private elevator to the restaurant. The service is excellent and very friendly. The clientele is dressed nicely and not the usual shorts for dinner on a Saturday evening. The food is excellent and well presented. Recommended for those who really enjoy steaks and lamb chops. Everything was perfectly cooked to taste.Special Features:
- GREAT MEAL!DFNKVIPDined on 9/12/2014The food is always great at Capital Grille and this visit was no exception.Special Features:
- Consistently greatTraveler10Dined on 9/12/2014No matter how many times we dine at Capital Grille it never disappoints. The Delmonico steak with the porcini rub and 15 year balsamic is exceptional. Best meal in Vegas all week including the over priced celebrity placesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was Awesome!kennywhipDined on 9/12/2014Raul was our server and he was awesome! Food was just okay. As much as the Ribeye costs it should have been a better cut of meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Grill VegasopcritiquerVIPDined on 9/11/2014Food and service both outstanding. This place knows how to cook a steak. Grilled Asparagus is outstanding too.Special Features:
- CookieDined on 9/10/2014I was in town for a tradeshow and had dinner here with a coworker. I knew it was expensive but on par with most of the nice hotels in the area. However, the Bone-In Kona Crusted Dry Aged Sirloin with Shallot Butter was $52 and it came with nothing. The waiter highly recommended this steak but I thought it was very average in flavor and leanness. We ordered a side of au gratin potatoes which were very good, but the cost for two steaks and au gratin potatoes was $120! The ambience and service was very good, but I think the food is overrated and overpriced.Special Features:
- Great ViewAndrewVIPDined on 9/8/2014Second time to this Capital Grille, was lucky enough to land a table at the window that faces the strip; great view! We were celebrating a special occasion and the table was decorated with a handwritten card and confetti. Server came over and told our guests who were new about the restaurant and took our drink orders. It took a while for all of the drinks to come out, there were 4 of us. After the drinks came out, we waited for about 10-15 minutes before our server came back to take our food order. Food was excellent, ordered lobster mac and cheese as always, but it did seem really runny compared to a thicker cheese sauce from what I remember. Not sure if the recipe has changed since last visit. Will definitely return.Special Features: