The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
6000 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.capitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 5613681077x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 4:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Carmine DiCandia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Boca Raton Town Center.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (143)notable wine list (97)fit for foodies (84)romantic (80)good for groups (58)neighborhood gem (51)great for lunch (49)vibrant bar scene (32)hot spot (26)late-night find (19)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Great experienceBocaboy3Dined on 9/22/2014Took advantage of the Taste of Palm Beach Special Michael S. Was our very competent and pleasant waiter Flawless serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReedoVIPDined on 9/20/2014Always exceeds my expectations, never disappoints. They got it down to a science, excellent food & service, at an expensive price that you don't mind paying because it was worth it!Special Features:
- Great Everything Here@Capitallov2eatVIPDined on 9/20/2014Each time on arrival, we remain delighted, from the welcome at entrance, the polite efficiency of the valet service, the management and staff: all go the extra step to assure a warm welcome and great experience. The month of Sept. is Flavors of Palm Beach, and the menu features 3 courses, at a prix fixe. What a terrific deal! Steaks are flavorful and mouth watering. Sides are generous. Desserts are spectacular, especially the flourless expresso chocolate cake. Love to be with such professionals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JJ66VIPDined on 9/14/2014The food was excellent, our waiter was great but a little overworked that evening. $25 for 2 well drinks in the bar before dinner was pretty ridiculous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDiningOutDined on 9/14/2014We went to Capital Grille for our Anniversary. Our waiter, Mark Weiner. He treated us like we were the only ones in the place. Every sentence was followed by "Madame" or "Sir". Very few restaurants have waiters that are so polite. We took advantage of the Palm Beach special dinner which was a 3 course pre-fixe meal. This was our second time there, and we are going back on Sunday, the 21st, for Birthday Celebrations. We wouldn't go anywhere else for a special dinner.Special Features:
- Finished greatdrtigersDined on 9/14/2014We were seated net to a large family with 3 small children who were yelling and screeching. .It became unbearable to all 10 of us we complained to management ,who tried to speak with the adults to no avail. Fortune. they had another area in the restaurant that could accommodate us. The meal that was delicious was enjoyed by all, but we were on the brink of leaving the restaurant. The management stepped up and took good care of us in Capital Grill tradition
- Capital Grille, Boca RatonYankee9VIPDined on 9/13/2014Although this restaurant generally excels in all areas, our visit this time was less than exemplary. Possibly due to the overwhelming response to the Flavor of Palm Beach specials, the service was below par on several counts. We never felt we were considered important, which is contrary to our prior visits. Although the restaurant management emailed us asking for feedback, it did not respond to the issues we reported.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/12/2014Great Steak house -- we were there for Flavor Palm Beach Month this time -- steaks were good as were the side dishes -- the cheesecake was to die for -- service was e3xcelllent & nice bottloe of wie priced wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/12/2014Service was fantastic! We were celebrating our parents anniversary. The staff made the occasion very special for everybody. The food is consistently greatSpecial Features:
- Very niceMarozhnaDined on 9/12/2014My friends and I enjoyed it. Food - and service - were excellent. Compared to most other places, you get more than your money's worth. I think we will become regulars.Special Features:
- Capital Grille Boca RatonBocaResidentDined on 9/6/2014The food is very pricey. I don't mind paying so long as the food and service hit the mark. The food here was just below the mark. Good - not great. It is a chain trying to be the "old school steakhouse." Unfortunately, they just doesn't quite get there. Although accommodating after the fact, there were numerous service issues (eg., too long to get drinks, pre-plated salads that were wilted, forgetting to bring the salads, forgetting to take one persons order) that for a restaurant holding itself out as "top shelf" should be addressed. Back to the food - it is ... good. They need to roll back their pricing or increase their quality.Special Features:
- Always Very GoodRschagrinVIPDined on 9/6/2014Best wait staff of all the Steakhouses in Boca Raton. We always enjoy going thereSpecial Features:
- too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Way overpriced. The food was disappointing and tastelessSpecial Features:
- Excellent Birthday Dinner.SKayeVIPDined on 9/6/2014Went for a family birthday. Solid steak house and grill menu. Steak and Salmon were cooked exactly as requested. Service was possibly the best steakhouse service experience I have ever had. Renee was an excellent server.Special Features:
- outstandingmavfDined on 9/6/2014The Capital Grill is an outstanging place. i was recently in the Chyrsler Building location. The Boca location was just as great as the NYC location. I highly recommend any location.Special Features:
- Another good timeFood4thoughtVIPDined on 9/5/2014We returned with friends just five days later from our first visit. We were not disappointed. We all had picked from the summer menu and all enjoyed the meal thoroughly. Both meat and fish dishes were fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 9/4/2014I celebrated my birthday and they decorated the table and when they brought mt=e dessert, they had a candle on the cake. The restaurant gave me a birthday card and all the waitstaff wishwd me Happy Birthday. They made my birthday special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavors of PBSandibeachDined on 9/4/2014We love Capital Grill's food, so went for the special September ( all month)! Flavors of Palm Beach menu for lunch. Priced at $20 per person, it is a great value for a choice 3 course meal! We both had a fresh field green salad, he chose the excellent cheeseburger with hand cut truffle fries, I had the delicious cooked just right maple- drizzled salmon with French green beans. The portions were a nice size. We had the yummy and decadent chocolate flour less cake of dessert. A small round piece, but so rich, it was a perfect ending to the meal! We ate lunch at a later time(4 pm) so it was an early dinner for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningDelrayCPADined on 9/2/2014Food was served as requested, salads were spot on, steaks were aged perfectly & dessert was a perfect way to end our dinner. Service was impeccable!Special Features:
- Yummy all aroundFood4thoughtVIPDined on 9/2/2014Each of us had something different, I the tuna, my husband the larger filet mignon, my father the salmon and his girlfriend the petite filet. It was all awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When I travel.....RaveVIPDined on 9/2/2014It is always my tried and true friendly classy place to dine. Weather I am alone or with a client, the dining experience is always the same. From the great wait staff to the well stocked bar, never disappointments in food selection or great drinks. There are many choices in the area, but few places that match up time and time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Experience @ Capital Grilllov2eatVIPDined on 8/29/2014Such wonderful food-the tenderest steaks, the most wonderful bread basket (amazing rolls)...the largest, freshest shrimp cocktail, the most wonderful smoked salmon appetizer...melt in your mouth mashed potatoes, no room for dessert this time, but they are fabulous, whichever you order. Fabulous Wine selections, too.Special Features:
- karagatorDined on 8/28/2014It was the best place to celebrate our Anniversary, we were treated especially well!Special Features:
- Great for a celebration!samplerVIPDined on 8/26/2014They really make a birthday celebration very special. Our waiter was wonderful.Special Features:
- Never Disappoints!har123VIPDined on 8/25/2014Once again we went to Capital Grill for lunch. We took advantage of the $18.00 lunch which includes soup or salad and an entree. I had the marvelous Arugula Salad with watermelon and feta cheese. My friend had the soup. It was outstanding. I chose the Lobster Roll with chips. An abundance of lobster w/ mayo tucked into a large roll. Heavenly! The scallops was my friend's choice. Excellent. The service was superb as always. Capital Grill is always a treat and never disappoints whether going for lunch or dinner. Our favorite place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummm with 3 m'sLordHappyDined on 8/17/2014There are some restaurants that are simply consistent with their food prep, service and delivery time and time again, and Capital Grille is one of those places. Greg was friendly and well-versed in the menu as expected. The lobster bisque was a bit thin in the meat department, but tasty anyway. The french onion soup was super, with the cheese lightly toasted and the onions succulent. After that, well, the steaks were nicely prepared, although the ribeye was a bit overdone, its not enough to matter. The bone-in filet was succulent. The mashed potatoes were a buttery heaven and the lobster mac-n-cheese was, sadly, somewhat devoid of lobster meat. By and large, well worth the money and Greg's service overcame any food shortcomings.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsMendyBVIPDined on 8/15/2014I keep returning to the Capital Grill because of the fantastic food, fine service and great consistency. Whether it be for a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, it is the place my family and I choose to go to celebrate. The staff is welcoming, professional and well trained, and the food is always delicious and prepared to perfection. Portions are generous and worth the cost! Only complaint is the noise level in the restaurant - it is loud which can be distracting, especially if you are looking for a more intimate dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerbwalDined on 8/15/2014Our waiter was so very accommodating as we had young and elderly. Best steak in a long time. Used some open table benefits which was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the TopChaser1VIPDined on 8/10/2014We have been going to the restaurant ever since it opened in our area. It has always been the top when it comes to food, service and ambiance. We try as often as we can to have our special-occasion dinners at Capital Grille.Special Features:
- Nice place for a special occasion.JflaymanDined on 8/9/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday at Capital Grille recently. Food is excellent, it just bothers me that it's $43 for a filet, and it' just a steak on a plate. Wish they had a smaller filet option instead of only 10 -ounces. I can't (and shouldn't) eat that much meat at one meal. Caesar salad was just ok. We had the French green beans & the lobster mac & cheese--both were fantastic. We were too full to order dessert, but they brought my husband a celebratory one from the restaurant, which was very nice, and delicious. (Small cheesecake & small flourless chocolate cake. Overall a great meal, just at a hefty price. Only for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Food - Excellent/Generous Pour - OkBocaVIPDined on 8/8/2014The food here is always excellent. It never disappoints! My bone-in filet was cooked to perfection. Service is always great too. Our waiter was very helpful and knowledgeable about the food & wine. My only disappointment, which is rare here, is that the Generous Pour was not very generous. I have been coming to this event for years and have always enjoyed it. This year it seemed a little skimpy with the wine. Our waiter did ask if we wanted additional pours but it was more like sips. Even at the end of our meal I asked for more of one of the wines I really enjoyed and didn't get it. Not sure if the waiter forgot or since we paid the bill we were cut off. I think it is a great event but expect a little more than small tastings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentJackieDined on 8/4/2014have been to several capital grilles. the boca raton service and food where again excellent. this time we celebrated a birthday . made the festive occasion most enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Despite reaervation, no tablePiupsDined on 8/2/2014You do a reservation because you don't want to wait...at my first visit arrived on time and was informed they were a 'couple minutes later. After 30 minutes still no table and Moore people waiting. I left without dining. This is a 2 stars service level.
- FranDined on 8/2/2014They treat you very well. A great place for a special occasion. Service is exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaneDined on 8/2/2014Always fabulous, never disappointing! It is our go-2 place for celebrating.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsRxbocaDined on 8/1/2014I dont know how many times I have been to CG or whatever city its always great, great food and great service.Special Features:
- SummerDined on 7/30/2014Everything was perfect. Had a super waiter by the name of Rich Tucci. Even received a thank you note from him. He was a great addition to our dining experience. We always have a great meal and wonderful time at Capital Grille.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Food and service were outstanding. My dining companion's steak was cooked perfectly, and the sea bass was some of the best I have ever eaten. Having good seafood at a Steak restaurant was wonderfully unexpected. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Consistently Good!AngelaDined on 7/28/2014Always terrific for a wonderful dining experience: staff, food, ambiance. AAA+++Special Features:
- First TimedistanttomDined on 7/27/2014First time at a Capital Grille. Will be back. Steaks were great. "Generous Pour" was perfect. Great staff.Special Features: