The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
6000 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.capitalgrille.com/
- Phone: 5613681077x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 4:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Carmine DiCandia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Boca Raton Town Center.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
196 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (155)fit for foodies (103)notable wine list (101)romantic (85)good for groups (65)neighborhood gem (61)great for lunch (50)vibrant bar scene (33)hot spot (28)late-night find (18)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Great SteaklovelunchDined on 9/28/2014We had a great meal here and reasonably priced due to the Palm Beach September Specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat disappointingmuzzyDined on 9/28/2014I had great anticipation that this was going to be an outstanding dinner and perhaps that contributed to it not being so great. My friend and I ordered from the special $35.00 menu. My Caesar salad was wilted and his clam chowder was mediocre. The small filet was excellent, but the vegetables were very ordinary. We overheard another waiter telling his table that they could substitute the vegetables on the assigned menu to anything they desired. When I mentioned this to our waiter, he immediately brought in a creamed spinach, which was much better than the string beans; however, if they have a policy it should extend to all diners. The desserts were fine. I feel it didn't live up to its stellar reputation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital grillepoppaluggyVIPDined on 9/27/2014great place to dine , pricey but good food and service. Waiter Ray was the bestSpecial Features:
- Best meat in townDisappointedVIPDined on 9/26/2014For us is the best of all 5,the meat is unbelievable,we had the special menu of the flavors of Palm beach and it was amazing,the filet mignon omg,my son had the 18' steak and it was very tasty,the lobster mac and cheese it's always a mustSpecial Features:
- Fourth Time Not a CharmFood4thoughtVIPDined on 9/26/2014We had eaten here a few times and this was the noisiest I've seen and heard it. Our food was good, but I wouldn't grade it any better than that. With September's end to the specials, this place needs to be fabulous at the regular price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NonaTravelDined on 9/26/2014Our server Renee was very attentive. However the noise level in the restaurant made it difficult to have a quiet conversation with our friends.Special Features:
- Great place to go on a Friday nightDRutkowskiDined on 9/26/2014Wife and I had Dinner here last Friday night. No special occasion other than it was Friday. We started with the beef tartar appetizer, outstanding! My wife had the wedge salad and the 14 Oz Delmonico. I had the chef's special, lobster bisque and 10 Oz filet on the bone with a lobster tail. Both our steaks were cooked to perfection, the butter sauce served my lobster was to die for. My filet was one of the tastiest steaks I ever had. We had the Creme Brule for dessert which topped the night off perfectly. Greg our waiter was outstanding. He knew the menu, made great recommendations and made sure our experience was one to remember so we would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific LunchEllieVIPDined on 9/26/2014Every year, out-of-town friends join us for a special lunch at the Capital Grille in Boca Raton and we have yet to be disappointed! Service is always outstanding. Noise level at lunch is moderate. And the food is prepared as requested, very tasty and beautifully presented. We enjoyed fish, salads, hamburgers and steak salad. You can't go wrong for lunch or dinner! We made a reservation for lunch because when we've been there in season it was difficult to get a table at noon.Special Features:
- Fabulous Dinner & ServiceMikeVIPDined on 9/25/2014We had a fabulous dinner and the service was superb. We can't wait to go again!Special Features:
- foodieVIPDined on 9/25/2014Excellent lobster Mac & cheese, creamed spinach & potatoes Oscar !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite as goodFood4thoughtVIPDined on 9/24/2014This time we were not as wowed as the previous times. We were seated in a booth but it seemed as if there was a highway next to our table. People rushing past was not great, but was worse that the garbage pail from the bar was carted full by our table, and then empty past just moments later. The Tuna was good but not the same level as before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bukshotDined on 9/23/2014would be delighted to dine there again soon and for special occasions as well.Special Features:
- Great experienceBocaboy3Dined on 9/22/2014Took advantage of the Taste of Palm Beach Special Michael S. Was our very competent and pleasant waiter Flawless serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mbean5VIPDined on 9/22/2014This is the first time I did not give 5 stars for everything here. Our server was below par and my steak and cheesecake were average as compared with last week. I had to ask for a knife for my steak! Maybe it was Monday and the food was leftover from the weekend.Special Features:
- niceCarolVIPDined on 9/21/2014Great food and service. Loved the Flavor Palm Beach menu. They need to do something about the coffee though. It was awful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2014Capital Grille in Boca Raton hss beautiful ambience with incredible waiters and waitresses that make your visit a dining experience. Their food is consistently excellent. I have dined at other locations and I find the food to be prepared the best in Boca RatonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReedoVIPDined on 9/20/2014Always exceeds my expectations, never disappoints. They got it down to a science, excellent food & service, at an expensive price that you don't mind paying because it was worth it!Special Features:
- Great Everything Here@Capitallov2eatVIPDined on 9/20/2014Each time on arrival, we remain delighted, from the welcome at entrance, the polite efficiency of the valet service, the management and staff: all go the extra step to assure a warm welcome and great experience. The month of Sept. is Flavors of Palm Beach, and the menu features 3 courses, at a prix fixe. What a terrific deal! Steaks are flavorful and mouth watering. Sides are generous. Desserts are spectacular, especially the flourless expresso chocolate cake. Love to be with such professionals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JJ66VIPDined on 9/14/2014The food was excellent, our waiter was great but a little overworked that evening. $25 for 2 well drinks in the bar before dinner was pretty ridiculous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDiningOutDined on 9/14/2014We went to Capital Grille for our Anniversary. Our waiter, Mark Weiner. He treated us like we were the only ones in the place. Every sentence was followed by "Madame" or "Sir". Very few restaurants have waiters that are so polite. We took advantage of the Palm Beach special dinner which was a 3 course pre-fixe meal. This was our second time there, and we are going back on Sunday, the 21st, for Birthday Celebrations. We wouldn't go anywhere else for a special dinner.Special Features:
- Finished greatdrtigersDined on 9/14/2014We were seated net to a large family with 3 small children who were yelling and screeching. .It became unbearable to all 10 of us we complained to management ,who tried to speak with the adults to no avail. Fortune. they had another area in the restaurant that could accommodate us. The meal that was delicious was enjoyed by all, but we were on the brink of leaving the restaurant. The management stepped up and took good care of us in Capital Grill tradition
- Capital Grille, Boca RatonYankee9VIPDined on 9/13/2014Although this restaurant generally excels in all areas, our visit this time was less than exemplary. Possibly due to the overwhelming response to the Flavor of Palm Beach specials, the service was below par on several counts. We never felt we were considered important, which is contrary to our prior visits. Although the restaurant management emailed us asking for feedback, it did not respond to the issues we reported.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/12/2014Great Steak house -- we were there for Flavor Palm Beach Month this time -- steaks were good as were the side dishes -- the cheesecake was to die for -- service was e3xcelllent & nice bottloe of wie priced wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/12/2014Service was fantastic! We were celebrating our parents anniversary. The staff made the occasion very special for everybody. The food is consistently greatSpecial Features:
- Very niceMarozhnaDined on 9/12/2014My friends and I enjoyed it. Food - and service - were excellent. Compared to most other places, you get more than your money's worth. I think we will become regulars.Special Features:
- Capital Grille Boca RatonBocaResidentDined on 9/6/2014The food is very pricey. I don't mind paying so long as the food and service hit the mark. The food here was just below the mark. Good - not great. It is a chain trying to be the "old school steakhouse." Unfortunately, they just doesn't quite get there. Although accommodating after the fact, there were numerous service issues (eg., too long to get drinks, pre-plated salads that were wilted, forgetting to bring the salads, forgetting to take one persons order) that for a restaurant holding itself out as "top shelf" should be addressed. Back to the food - it is ... good. They need to roll back their pricing or increase their quality.Special Features:
- Always Very GoodRschagrinVIPDined on 9/6/2014Best wait staff of all the Steakhouses in Boca Raton. We always enjoy going thereSpecial Features:
- too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Way overpriced. The food was disappointing and tastelessSpecial Features:
- Excellent Birthday Dinner.SKayeVIPDined on 9/6/2014Went for a family birthday. Solid steak house and grill menu. Steak and Salmon were cooked exactly as requested. Service was possibly the best steakhouse service experience I have ever had. Renee was an excellent server.Special Features:
- outstandingmavfDined on 9/6/2014The Capital Grill is an outstanging place. i was recently in the Chyrsler Building location. The Boca location was just as great as the NYC location. I highly recommend any location.Special Features:
- Another good timeFood4thoughtVIPDined on 9/5/2014We returned with friends just five days later from our first visit. We were not disappointed. We all had picked from the summer menu and all enjoyed the meal thoroughly. Both meat and fish dishes were fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 9/4/2014I celebrated my birthday and they decorated the table and when they brought mt=e dessert, they had a candle on the cake. The restaurant gave me a birthday card and all the waitstaff wishwd me Happy Birthday. They made my birthday special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavors of PBSandibeachDined on 9/4/2014We love Capital Grill's food, so went for the special September ( all month)! Flavors of Palm Beach menu for lunch. Priced at $20 per person, it is a great value for a choice 3 course meal! We both had a fresh field green salad, he chose the excellent cheeseburger with hand cut truffle fries, I had the delicious cooked just right maple- drizzled salmon with French green beans. The portions were a nice size. We had the yummy and decadent chocolate flour less cake of dessert. A small round piece, but so rich, it was a perfect ending to the meal! We ate lunch at a later time(4 pm) so it was an early dinner for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningDelrayCPADined on 9/2/2014Food was served as requested, salads were spot on, steaks were aged perfectly & dessert was a perfect way to end our dinner. Service was impeccable!Special Features:
- Yummy all aroundFood4thoughtVIPDined on 9/2/2014Each of us had something different, I the tuna, my husband the larger filet mignon, my father the salmon and his girlfriend the petite filet. It was all awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When I travel.....RaveVIPDined on 9/2/2014It is always my tried and true friendly classy place to dine. Weather I am alone or with a client, the dining experience is always the same. From the great wait staff to the well stocked bar, never disappointments in food selection or great drinks. There are many choices in the area, but few places that match up time and time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Experience @ Capital Grilllov2eatVIPDined on 8/29/2014Such wonderful food-the tenderest steaks, the most wonderful bread basket (amazing rolls)...the largest, freshest shrimp cocktail, the most wonderful smoked salmon appetizer...melt in your mouth mashed potatoes, no room for dessert this time, but they are fabulous, whichever you order. Fabulous Wine selections, too.Special Features:
- karagatorDined on 8/28/2014It was the best place to celebrate our Anniversary, we were treated especially well!Special Features:
- Great for a celebration!samplerVIPDined on 8/26/2014They really make a birthday celebration very special. Our waiter was wonderful.Special Features:
- Never Disappoints!har123VIPDined on 8/25/2014Once again we went to Capital Grill for lunch. We took advantage of the $18.00 lunch which includes soup or salad and an entree. I had the marvelous Arugula Salad with watermelon and feta cheese. My friend had the soup. It was outstanding. I chose the Lobster Roll with chips. An abundance of lobster w/ mayo tucked into a large roll. Heavenly! The scallops was my friend's choice. Excellent. The service was superb as always. Capital Grill is always a treat and never disappoints whether going for lunch or dinner. Our favorite place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.