The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
6000 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33431Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.capitalgrille.com/
- Phone: (561) 368-1077
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 4:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Carmine DiCandia
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: For group dining or other special events, please contact the Sales Manager today.
A word from The Capital Grille - Boca Raton
You are cordially invited to join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine. Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you’ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their “Achievement of Excellence Award.” Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or hosting a business luncheon or dinner, we can help you flawlessly pull off any private dining event. Our event planning staff has extensive experience and the ideal materials to work with—a capital setting, distinctive food and unmatched service. Located in the Boca Raton Town Center.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
The Capital Grille - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
252 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (197)fit for foodies (134)notable wine list (122)romantic (96)neighborhood gem (76)good for groups (67)great for lunch (48)vibrant bar scene (44)hot spot (37)late-night find (16)great for outdoor dining (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (3)Show More
- foodieDined on 9/4/2014I celebrated my birthday and they decorated the table and when they brought mt=e dessert, they had a candle on the cake. The restaurant gave me a birthday card and all the waitstaff wishwd me Happy Birthday. They made my birthday special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavors of PBSandibeachVIPDined on 9/4/2014We love Capital Grill's food, so went for the special September ( all month)! Flavors of Palm Beach menu for lunch. Priced at $20 per person, it is a great value for a choice 3 course meal! We both had a fresh field green salad, he chose the excellent cheeseburger with hand cut truffle fries, I had the delicious cooked just right maple- drizzled salmon with French green beans. The portions were a nice size. We had the yummy and decadent chocolate flour less cake of dessert. A small round piece, but so rich, it was a perfect ending to the meal! We ate lunch at a later time(4 pm) so it was an early dinner for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningDelrayCPAVIPDined on 9/2/2014Food was served as requested, salads were spot on, steaks were aged perfectly & dessert was a perfect way to end our dinner. Service was impeccable!Special Features:
- Yummy all aroundFood4thoughtVIPDined on 9/2/2014Each of us had something different, I the tuna, my husband the larger filet mignon, my father the salmon and his girlfriend the petite filet. It was all awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When I travel.....RaveVIPDined on 9/2/2014It is always my tried and true friendly classy place to dine. Weather I am alone or with a client, the dining experience is always the same. From the great wait staff to the well stocked bar, never disappointments in food selection or great drinks. There are many choices in the area, but few places that match up time and time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Capital Experience @ Capital Grilllov2eatVIPDined on 8/29/2014Such wonderful food-the tenderest steaks, the most wonderful bread basket (amazing rolls)...the largest, freshest shrimp cocktail, the most wonderful smoked salmon appetizer...melt in your mouth mashed potatoes, no room for dessert this time, but they are fabulous, whichever you order. Fabulous Wine selections, too.Special Features:
- karagatorDined on 8/28/2014It was the best place to celebrate our Anniversary, we were treated especially well!Special Features:
- Great for a celebration!samplerVIPDined on 8/26/2014They really make a birthday celebration very special. Our waiter was wonderful.Special Features:
- Never Disappoints!har123VIPDined on 8/25/2014Once again we went to Capital Grill for lunch. We took advantage of the $18.00 lunch which includes soup or salad and an entree. I had the marvelous Arugula Salad with watermelon and feta cheese. My friend had the soup. It was outstanding. I chose the Lobster Roll with chips. An abundance of lobster w/ mayo tucked into a large roll. Heavenly! The scallops was my friend's choice. Excellent. The service was superb as always. Capital Grill is always a treat and never disappoints whether going for lunch or dinner. Our favorite place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummm with 3 m'sLordHappyDined on 8/17/2014There are some restaurants that are simply consistent with their food prep, service and delivery time and time again, and Capital Grille is one of those places. Greg was friendly and well-versed in the menu as expected. The lobster bisque was a bit thin in the meat department, but tasty anyway. The french onion soup was super, with the cheese lightly toasted and the onions succulent. After that, well, the steaks were nicely prepared, although the ribeye was a bit overdone, its not enough to matter. The bone-in filet was succulent. The mashed potatoes were a buttery heaven and the lobster mac-n-cheese was, sadly, somewhat devoid of lobster meat. By and large, well worth the money and Greg's service overcame any food shortcomings.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsMendyBVIPDined on 8/15/2014I keep returning to the Capital Grill because of the fantastic food, fine service and great consistency. Whether it be for a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion, it is the place my family and I choose to go to celebrate. The staff is welcoming, professional and well trained, and the food is always delicious and prepared to perfection. Portions are generous and worth the cost! Only complaint is the noise level in the restaurant - it is loud which can be distracting, especially if you are looking for a more intimate dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday dinnerbwalVIPDined on 8/15/2014Our waiter was so very accommodating as we had young and elderly. Best steak in a long time. Used some open table benefits which was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the TopChaser1VIPDined on 8/10/2014We have been going to the restaurant ever since it opened in our area. It has always been the top when it comes to food, service and ambiance. We try as often as we can to have our special-occasion dinners at Capital Grille.Special Features:
- Nice place for a special occasion.JflaymanDined on 8/9/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday at Capital Grille recently. Food is excellent, it just bothers me that it's $43 for a filet, and it' just a steak on a plate. Wish they had a smaller filet option instead of only 10 -ounces. I can't (and shouldn't) eat that much meat at one meal. Caesar salad was just ok. We had the French green beans & the lobster mac & cheese--both were fantastic. We were too full to order dessert, but they brought my husband a celebratory one from the restaurant, which was very nice, and delicious. (Small cheesecake & small flourless chocolate cake. Overall a great meal, just at a hefty price. Only for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Food - Excellent/Generous Pour - OkBocaVIPDined on 8/8/2014The food here is always excellent. It never disappoints! My bone-in filet was cooked to perfection. Service is always great too. Our waiter was very helpful and knowledgeable about the food & wine. My only disappointment, which is rare here, is that the Generous Pour was not very generous. I have been coming to this event for years and have always enjoyed it. This year it seemed a little skimpy with the wine. Our waiter did ask if we wanted additional pours but it was more like sips. Even at the end of our meal I asked for more of one of the wines I really enjoyed and didn't get it. Not sure if the waiter forgot or since we paid the bill we were cut off. I think it is a great event but expect a little more than small tastings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentJackieDined on 8/4/2014have been to several capital grilles. the boca raton service and food where again excellent. this time we celebrated a birthday . made the festive occasion most enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Despite reaervation, no tablePiupsDined on 8/2/2014You do a reservation because you don't want to wait...at my first visit arrived on time and was informed they were a 'couple minutes later. After 30 minutes still no table and Moore people waiting. I left without dining. This is a 2 stars service level.
- FranDined on 8/2/2014They treat you very well. A great place for a special occasion. Service is exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaneDined on 8/2/2014Always fabulous, never disappointing! It is our go-2 place for celebrating.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsRxbocaDined on 8/1/2014I dont know how many times I have been to CG or whatever city its always great, great food and great service.Special Features:
- SummerDined on 7/30/2014Everything was perfect. Had a super waiter by the name of Rich Tucci. Even received a thank you note from him. He was a great addition to our dining experience. We always have a great meal and wonderful time at Capital Grille.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1176 reviews are from the The Capital Grille - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- Wonderful experiencefoodie2Dined on 7/29/2014Food and service were outstanding. My dining companion's steak was cooked perfectly, and the sea bass was some of the best I have ever eaten. Having good seafood at a Steak restaurant was wonderfully unexpected. Our server was attentive and knowledgeable. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Consistently Good!AngelaDined on 7/28/2014Always terrific for a wonderful dining experience: staff, food, ambiance. AAA+++Special Features:
- First TimedistanttomDined on 7/27/2014First time at a Capital Grille. Will be back. Steaks were great. "Generous Pour" was perfect. Great staff.Special Features:
- Awesome mealOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/27/2014We had a fabulous meal and the generous pour wine tasting was fantastic!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top LevelEETjrVIPDined on 7/26/2014Unlike the situation eight or nine years ago when all the national steak chains monitored and controlled their quality,the situation with all of them today is haphazard. I have recently dined at Capital Grille locations in Troy, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach Gardens and Boca Raton. Troy and Fort Lauderdale were very good; Palm Beach Gardens was disappointing and Boca Raton was truly outstanding both in the food and the service. They have intentionally bring their"A" game and there was a manager evident on the floor. Of the many very good steak houses in Boca Raton on, this experience was by far the best.Special Features:
- Large portionscrystal12Dined on 7/24/2014I would have prefered smaller portions and smaller prices. Even though the food was excellent, it was very high-priced. We did take home everything, but it's really not the same as served fresh. We were given a gift card, otherwise we never would have tried this restaurant.Special Features:
- Never disappointed !!!Dkt11Dined on 7/24/2014As usual, Capital Grille always excels in service, atmosphere, and of course the great food and wine. My husband and I enjoy lunch and dinner at the two locations in our area . During the late summer, the Generous Pour Event is always something we look forward to .Special Features:
- Ray and his team is greatSTLPressfoodtasterVIPDined on 7/16/2014I would recommend Capital Grill on my company site as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love loveOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/15/2014I love this place Mara was amazing she even brought us a sample desert when we couldn't decide.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful ExperiencerhodaphodaDined on 7/14/2014Never have I enjoyed a lunch like this one. Our dining experience was delicious, delightful and will certainly warrrent a return visit for lunch and then for dinner. I enjoyed the ambiance and our server was top of the line. I have been raving about our lunch since yesterday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulnotthrilledVIPDined on 7/12/2014Capital Grille is wonderful. Great food, service and management is the BEST.Special Features:
- Another great experiencePamappDined on 7/10/2014This is my go to restaurant for a guaranteed great experience. The service is always outstanding, they go above and beyond to make everything right. The food is excellent, and perfectly prepared. I had the Porcini rubbed Delmonico steak with the balsamic aged reduction. It had a dark glistening seared crust, that just melted in my mouth with every bite. Tender and delicious. My husband had the Halibut, and he said it was the best he ever had. Overall, it is one of my favorite dining experiences in our area.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceYumyumDined on 7/5/2014Not only is the food excellent here but so is the service. You are treated as if you are their only guestSpecial Features:
- Another great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014Capital Grille delivers again. By far one of if not the best steak houses in town. Unbelievable steaks with top notch service. The lobster mac & cheese is to die for. If you want to experience great service ask for Michael George you will be glad you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A CAPITAL EXPERIENCE HERE!lov2eatVIPDined on 6/28/2014What a superb place to celebrate one's special occasions! Besides the terrific food, great service and wonderful ambience, they go the extra to make your occasion special. A perfect rose for the ladies, a special "celebration dessert" (gratis of course) and you have the makigs for a wonderful celebration. But you don't have to have a special occasion to dine here.. ( or lunch) being here makes it all special. Filet mignon (sliced or whole) is amazingly delicious. The salads and soups are divine. Don't miss any of the sides, they are all terrific. Always look forward to being here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the best!!!Foodie2227Dined on 6/27/2014Everything about our dining experience was outstanding!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticJudyVIPDined on 6/27/2014The food, service, ambience and everything about Capital Grille was fantastic. A great place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Birthday - Eventsrw98VIPDined on 6/26/2014Great job on the birthday. Free cake, decorated table, all using open table comment block. Work events here second to none.Special Features:
- susanVIPDined on 6/26/2014This location was not up to the quality of the food at lunch that I expect at Capital Grill. I've never been disappointed before and it was a huge surprise.