The Café at The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead
3434 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30326Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
The Café at The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Buckhead/Dining/TheCafe/Default.ht
- Phone: 4042407035x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 6:30am - 11:30am, Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm; Closed for Dinner Sunday and Monday; Sunday Brunch: 10:30am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Seafood, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Live Jazz entertainment.
A word from The Café at The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead
The Cafe delights guests with inspired regional cuisine and a wine cellar brimming with unparalleled premium selections. Our Chef brings exuberance and imagination together with expert cooking techniques and the finest ingredients from across the region to his Modern American menus, offering dishes perfectly balanced, fresh and infused with flavor. The Café is home to the city's most renowned Sunday Brunch with more than 100 selections including perfectly prepared and artfully presented.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
The Café at The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
The Café at The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (21)fit for foodies (17)great for brunch (15)good for groups (10)romantic (10)notable wine list (7)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Delicious mealPaladinsmamaVIPDined on 10/12/2014Meal was wonderful. We stayed overnight and had brunch Sunday morning. Everything is very fresh. The desserts were the only thing that let us down. I'm a good baker and they need to step it up there. Otherwise. Wonderful!I would recommend this to a friend.
- PHENOMINALEastTNprideDined on 9/26/2014I couldn't find a better word. The atmosphere was great for a night with my wife. The staff didn't linger around the table, but there was never and empty plate or glass. Everyone worked as a team. Many times you will only be waited on by one person. At the cafe, everyone worked as a team. When I took a guess at what the amazing soup was, the waiter didn't tell me what it was and make me feel like an idiot. The food was top notch. Everything was top notch and what you expect when you go to the Ritz.Special Features:
- Nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014It's the Ritz-Carlton! Only small, small complaint was the Gazpacho was a wee bit on the vinigarie side. Other than that it was overall perfection!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/19/2014The food, the service, the ambiance were all excellent! Have to try the truffle fries!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 9/10/2014Great for business breakfast or lunch. Expensive but great serviceSpecial Features:
- Best kept secret in Buckhead sceneLiving2loveDined on 9/5/2014Excellent food, unparalleled service, spectacular experience! Can't believe this place wasn't bursting with diners on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- no better brunchafa1Dined on 8/31/2014Period. Where else can you get crab claws and cheese blintzes at once? The waiter actually came to find us after we left the table to make sure we realized that gratuity was included as we added extra.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food BlissFoodBlissDined on 8/17/2014The Ritz Carlton Brunch is a legendary experience. They literally serve everything you could think of, would wish, and/or want for gourmet food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what we were looking for!TandGTwinzMomVIPDined on 8/16/2014Talk about feeling pampered! Loved all of the little goodies between the courses. Outstanding caliber of food. Beautifully prepared and presented, we couldn't find anything that was wrong with the meal. It was disappointing that such a large and lovely restaurant was completely devoid of others dining on a Saturday night, but it was nice to be able to listen to the live music. Would definitely go back if we had the opportunity :-) :-) :-)Special Features:
- Dont go to the ritzLl40Dined on 8/7/2014Restaurant had flies everywhere! Unacceptable! Service was good. Food overpriced.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchAllesunVIPDined on 7/13/2014Very Pice$$y for buffet brunch but what do you expect? Your dining at the Ritz. Food was better than good and the selection was fantastic for foodies. The small plates were the stars. For those that want a tradition eggs & bacon they have that too buy why bother with the tradition when you could easily go to Ihop. Cavier selection was nice and the added sushi bar was also a plus. Make sure you try the cheese bilini! Skip the extra $15 on the bubble barSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014The service was great, but the food was not worth the price.Special Features:
- AmazingToddiVIPDined on 7/6/2014As always everything was great. My server was good but not as great as the last server. I would highly recommend to anyone without reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ritz RestaurantIgougoVIPDined on 7/4/2014The cafe is very open and inviting upon arrival. Dress is casual or dressy casual. We were celebrating our anniversary and as approached the table there were beautiful roses petals all placed around the table. The food was more average than Ritz restaurants in the past. The food was fine but not really exceptional as would expect from the Ritz. There was a grilled cheese with burger that was different and tasty. Gazpacho was divine and refreshing for a hot July 4th dinner. The mixed drinks were great and the wine list notable! It was extra special to be there when the fireworks began as there was seating outside where could see fireworks from Lenox Mall in celebration Of July 4th. It was a good dinner and excellent for July 4th!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AccomodatinglovetheritzVIPDined on 6/28/2014Food at the café is very good. Kitchen staff is very accommodating for personal allergy issues. We ate all our meals here during our two day stay. Whole pan seared fish was amazing. Gazpacho soup was so good that my husband had it twice! Food is of high quality, fresh and not full of unnecessary additives. Sunday brunch is one of the best ever.....something for everyone. Nice addition is the sushi bar that is available on the weekends. Lobby bar service is very good. Drinks are nicely mixed and presented. Wait staff is very professional and friendly. Prices are a little more, but you are in the big city and you are paying for exemplary service.....well worth if for me! Thanks again Ritz Carlton....you didn't let me down!!Special Features:
- Dining at the RitzbutterflyDined on 6/27/2014This was a birthday lunch given to me by a friend. It was an outstanding dining experience in every way. The food was delicious and the service superb. It had been a while since I dined at the Ritz. I will return soon and often.Special Features:
- The following 325 reviews are from the The Café at The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead reviews archive.
- Going downhillbrunchaholicDined on 6/22/2014We have been going to the Ritz Carlton for brunch for several years now. Our experience last weekend did not live up to our expectations, based on our previous experiences. Our server had to be asked to refill coffee cups and although he took away used cutlery each time we left the table, he failed to replace it with fresh. By the end of the meal, we had to request forks and knives to finish our plates. The food was quite good but the hot dishes were not as varied or interesting as on previous visits. The fish had dried out under the lights and the variety of small plates had diminished. Everything seemed to contain candied bacon, including the few vegetable dishes. This considerably reduced selection for those who do not eat meat.Special Features:
- Not worth the additional costEllenDined on 6/15/2014We have eaten brunch at the Ritz numerous times but this last Sunday, for Fathers Day, we were charged an additional $20. It was not worth it. The oysters were not good and I did not see any other items that would justify the additional cost. The $15 charge for the champagne bar is pretty bush league considering similar restaurants, Schloss Bensberg for example, include the champagne with the price. We are reconsidering going to the Ritz for brunch.Special Features:
- Thanks for the memoriesEngagedDined on 6/8/2014Thank you for the excellent service. The brunch was wonderful. The attention that we received from the entire staff made us feel very special. You helped us celebrate our engagement with the special desert. We will always remember the experience. We hope to return every year. Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/1/2014We attended the Sunday brunch and while the food and service were good, they were not worth $69 per person. The brunch is just too over priced for what it is. We would not go back or recommend the brunch to anyone else locally.Special Features:
- top notchALeeDined on 5/18/2014We have been going to the Ritz at this time of year for (our) small company celebration now for 3 years. It always meets our expectation. Food is always wonderful and fun to try all.Special Features:
- Over rated and over pricedJilestalVIPDined on 5/18/2014This was a very disappointing experience. There was a large selection but nothing was particularly great. Just standard. Not woth the hefty price tag.
- Impeccable ServiceDisappointedVIPDined on 5/11/2014I love the Ritz Carlton! They never let you down. I especially like the group service they have. In addition to your waiter every wait person there makes it their business to assist you, it's not just 1 person's job. They are attentive, & anticipate your needs. The food was beyond delicious. The entire brunch was heavenly. So many choices to pick from & nothing was a disappointment. The desserts were in a class by themselves.Special Features:
- Ritz!DavidVIPDined on 5/4/2014Great food but at $75pp way overpriced. They could take a lesson from any number of Sunday brunches in VegasSpecial Features:
- Fine DiningAlmoDined on 4/28/2014Beautiful restaurant with impeccable service. Not a lot of choices on the lunch menu but the food was quite good. Deserts were exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing brunchSchubytheFoodieDined on 4/27/2014My girlfriend and I enjoyed the brunch here immensely. I have had some of the best brunches in the US, from Carmel to New York City, Connecticut to Colorado, and now Atlanta, and this had by far the best spread and variety of foods available, not to mention being top two in terms of quality of the food. For example, a Watermelon and Rose Petal soup, or an Avocado Mousse with Crab Salad on top. Absolutely worth the price, and will be coming here again anytime I am in Atlanta for the weekend!Special Features:
- Excellent food Excellent ChefsPeachesDined on 4/24/2014Enjoyed the "Excellent food""Excellent friendly staff"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchRiceGirlDined on 4/20/2014Easter Brunch at the Ritz-Carlton Buckhead has become a yearly tradition for our family. The adults as well as the kids are always satisfied. There are so many different dishes to try and all are wonderful. Looking forward to next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/13/2014Wonderful food and service! Always! Best brunch I have ever been too hands down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dining experienceroofyVIPDined on 4/5/2014While in Buckhead if you wish to escape the 'Party' scene this is a great spot for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious relaxing mealMimiVIPDined on 3/28/2014After a stressful plane ride, we opted to stay at our hotel for our dinner, and we are very happy that we did. The service in the restaurant was excellent, but this was to be expected in a Ritz Carlton, but what truly pleased us was the wonderful, creative food. We had a delicious meal. The oysters were accompanied by a unique citrusy mignonette sauce; the seared foie gras was a generous portion cooked perfectly and served with a wonderful pineapple relish; and the tuna tartare had just the right touch of spice....I had three apps for dinner. My husband's pasta dish and short ribs with a creamy goat cheese polenta was superb. Do not miss this restaurant in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Service & SettingDonInAtlantaVIPDined on 3/26/2014The food, service and atmosphere were all top of the line. The Butter Lettuce starter and Beef Tenderloin main were memorable. My partner loved the oysters and braised short ribs. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchfoodieDined on 3/18/2014Amzing experience rom food to service. Really a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary BrunchNapatake1VIPDined on 3/2/2014I found The selection to be excellent. omelette's, decadent desserts, sushi, tons of specialty meats cheeses. For special occasion it warranted thing the hefty price tag of $70 per person. I would not say it's a place I would go on a regular basis for brunch. Ambience was great as well as service definitely worth a visit.Special Features:
- DisappointingTaylorDined on 2/20/2014This is the third time we have been back to the restaurant and will not go again. The food was unremarkable and the service poor. When we ordered a bottle of wine, they put it in ice and we had to wait ten minutes for it to chill because they obviously don't have wines chilling in the back. The menu selection is extremely limited and the food simply was not good. There are lots of waiters moving around but with only four people in the first level of the restaurant, we still found ourselves waiting to have our order taken and to receive each course.
- The Ritz Buffet is tired.BethVIPDined on 1/19/2014The buffet used to be a magical place for a high end food fest. My recent visit revealed uninspired staff and average food.It was not busy, so possibly without the numbers of quests moving about , I saw it for whaf it is. Average food, presented well. I won't be back.Special Features:
- For brunch, this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/29/2013For brunch, this restaurant is vastly overpriced. Patrons were extremely noisy. Food was o.k. Service was o.k., although staff were very busy. Service was not personalized, felt that I was just being served and pushed along. When called before the reservation date by Ritz staff, the woman calling (who was very pleasant) reminded me to have my parking ticket validated at the restaurant before leaving. Upon my asking for validation, the server informed me that my ticket was white (self-park} and could not be validated. It would have been helpful to me if she had told me in advance that I needed a blue ticket (valet parking) for validation. I do not plan to return to this restaurant or to recommend it to others.
- Great BrunchMHK6249VIPDined on 12/29/2013Really, great brunch. Beautiful spread with carving station, pasta station, sushi station, iced shellfish with shrimp, king crab. Made to order omelets, etc. Took 3 nieces ages 14, 12, and 11 and they loved it. Service was excellent as anyone would expect from the Ritz Carlton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Christmas EventCaWoDined on 12/25/2013This is the 2nd year my Sister and I have had Christmas brunch at the R-C (after my Mother passed away 2 1/2 yrs ago). It's lovely. The food is very good, not the greatest, but fine for a buffet. And it's plentiful - something for every taste. The service is exceptional, and very friendly. Though not a "wealthy Buckhead Matron" we have been made to feel very welcome. Never rushed, even though I know they're sold out every Christmas. We sit at the table and eat a leisurely meal. One of the highlights is the visit to every table by the beautiful Santa and Mrs. Claus. That man is so beautiful - just may be the real Santa! All in all, an expensive, but very enjoyable, Christmas tradition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas at the Ritz: MagicalOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/25/2013The Cafe is a hotel restaurant, both expense account-reasonable and kid-friendly. Neighbors can drop in easily as any Buckhead restaurant. It is elegant & romantic, with a palate-impressing kitchen and legendary R-C service. Today I praise the amazing CHRISTMAS DAY buffet service of The Cafe, featuring Santa-at-your-table, a pianist and carolers. Service runs from mid-morning through late evening (I think similar THANKSGIVING hours). Our family Christmas brunches at the Ritz began fifteen years ago as my late Mother's last great Christmas tradition, when she decided that cooking Thanksgiving was enough. Every year the Cafe manages to make the experience even more magical than the last. If you can score a reservation, GO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.