The Broiler Steak & Seafood - Boulder Station Hotel & Casino
4111 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, NV 89121Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
The Broiler Steak & Seafood - Boulder Station Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://boulderstation.sclv.com/Dining/The-Broiler.aspx
- Phone: 7024327743x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brian Baldwin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining Room seats up to 20 guests and is the perfect setting to have a dinner meeting, family gathering or a night out with friends.
- Private Party Contact: Aurora Raffinello 7024327743x
A word from The Broiler Steak & Seafood - Boulder Station Hotel & Casino
All of our beef is carefully selected, aged for tenderness, and grilled to perfection. You’ll be able to find the Broiler by following your nose, as our delightful aroma will be fully evident before you’ve even crossed the threshold. With fresh fish flown in daily, perfect steaks, exquisite sides and an extensive wine menu, there’s no reason to go anywhere else! Got any doubts? Ask around and you’ll soon discover that there are a slew of good reasons why we’re widely regarded by the locals as the best steakhouse in Las Vegas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Broiler Steak & Seafood - Boulder Station Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (9)romantic (5)neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- LVPattyDined on 9/6/2014Went there with friends for dinner after having seen a play. The steak that I had (ribeye) was honestly not the best ever. It was tough. The room is very lovely and the prices are right for ladies dining out. Salad bar is awesome, not the typical fare. Had creamed spinach and also mushrooms. Both were good. Would recommend the restaurant because of the ambiance, but wouldn't recommend the ribeye. We three go to plays often and usually dine at Boulder Station Broiler, it is on our way home.Special Features:
- SadserviceDined on 8/27/2014The food was great but the service was terrible, the hostess was very rude and our waitress was slow and unfriendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014The filet was very good. The grilled shrimp left a lot to be desired. The salad bar was great . The Shrimp dished on the salad bar were much better than the grilled shrimp.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/7/2014The food was excellent but what stood out the most was the outstanding service by our server JudySpecial Features:
- One of the better steakhousesmikecDined on 7/9/2014Food was good. Porterhouse with horseradish was delicious. Wished there was a TV so I could watch some sports but its not a bar its a steakhouse so I deal with it. Hugo our served was very polite. Nothing negative about this place. It was a very pleasant experience. Will definitely go back. Just won't my forget my comp certificate this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary DinnerAnniversarySpecialDined on 7/5/2014Our 28th wedding Anniversary was spent at the Broiler, we always enjoy the place. Great Service, The food is moderately priced and always superb. Romantic, quiet setting for those in Love. It made our time together for this celebration the best. Thanks to all the staff for the great service, food and for making every thing so special. B and LSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/4/2014This was our second visit to The Broiler. My husband loves the salad bar. We had two young adults with us, and they really enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and the waiter, Hugo. He was exceptional. Thank you for a wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Broiler, excellent restaurant!Bud939Dined on 7/2/2014Great salad bar, entrees prepare as specified, great service.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the The Broiler Steak & Seafood - Boulder Station Hotel & Casino reviews archive.
- Mixed FeelingsLasVegasLocalVIPDined on 6/20/2014We are frequent visitors of The Broiler in Boulder Station and have had many great meals there; however, our most recent visit left much to be desired. We ordered a filet (medium) and a ribeye (medium rare). Unfortunately, the steaks were cooked just the opposite as we had ordered them -- the ribeye was at least a medium and the filet was nearly rare and had to be sent back to be cooked more. The mashed potatoes were very good, as was the clam chowder. This was also one of the first times our water glasses remained empty for long lengths of time. We will probably still continue to visit The Broiler, as it is still a favorite of ours, overall. Hopefully, our next visit will be better.
- 2nd Trip still greatJazzman44Dined on 6/15/20142nd time with girlfriend. Food and service were again outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - Great salad barMrAtlasDined on 5/31/2014Good food - Great salad bar for the price and reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdayBarbDined on 5/21/2014I took my husband to the carve for his 84th birthday. Our server, Roy whom we asked for was great . We have been there many times so he knows what we like and never rushes us. We enjoy having a cocktail before dinner and he lets us enjoy them. The food is excellent and also the service. Everyone is very friendly. We go to the carve for many of our special dinners. My cosmo is always perfect and I had the petit filet which was done exactly as i ordered it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSadserviceDined on 5/11/2014I've been to the steak house many times so I decided to take my mom for Mother's Day! I waiter was terrible! We asked for water & coffee 3 times! The bus boy over heard us so he ended up bringing us something to drink! The only time the waiter was near our table was to drop off our bill, then he was around so we could give him a tip! We paid $98.00 plus tip for Mother's Day brunch & we would have had better service at mcdonalds for 10 bucks! I'll never go back for brunch again! Our waiter's name was Johnny; Johnny should find another job that's doesn't involve customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamieDined on 5/5/2014The food here is always good and tasty! Service is great also. The soup and salad bar is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakHouseVegasman6VIPDined on 4/20/2014Everything was great, Carlos is the man. Slight casino noise, but not too bad. Love the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentStationsDined on 4/19/2014We went here to celebrate a couple friends birthday parties. Staff was awesome, food was awesome, atmosphere was awesome! I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dirty tablestastebudDined on 4/9/2014120 dinner for 2 no drinks,no table cloth,and no paper place mats on the dirty table, waiter Carlos did not want my wife and I to sit in his area he had a party in the back. I order a booth you had 6 open and you could not seat us the hostess ran us back in forth to the point I was walking out and she stopped me and put us in Carlos booth,the lobster was both burnt on the bottom and to translucent, the garlic mashed potato tasted like they did not roast the garlic, Carlos leaves the check and does not return I took my bill to the front and the hostess came apart at the seams,I had to ask for manager before I saw my Chairman card or receipt showed up Carlos made my wife and i felt not wanted,brings the check and tells us were to full for pie