The Boulevard Grill
2123 Franklin Blvd
Eugene, OR 97403Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
The Boulevard Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theboulevardeugene.com/
- Phone: 5416862020
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Saturday Lunch:11am-3pm
Sunday to Wednesday Dinner: 3pm-9pm
Thursday to Saturday Dinner: 3pm-10pm
Happy Hour Sunday 3pm-9pm
Monday-Friday 3pm-6pm & 9-Close
**Matthew Night Arena Event Nights Happy Hour ONLY 3pm-5pm excluding Saturdays.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Lino Obeso
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Boulevard is the place for your next meeting or social event. With two private dining rooms downstairs and over 6,000 sq ft of flexible event space upstairs; including a great pre-function lobby, we have everything you need to impress your guests. Specializing in corporate and social events, we are the perfect setting for your next business luncheon, birthday celebration, rehearsal dinner, or wedding reception. Rely on us to create a distinctive environment for your event.
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining rooms are offered complimentary to our guests. We have 2 rooms, the McKenzie room faces the East Hills of Eugene and can seat up to 15 people. The Willamette Room offers a spacious private setup, with a wall of windows and seating for up to 25 people. Please contact us so we can setup your next event!
- Private Party Contact: Sabrina Acosta Obeso 541 868 3999
- Special Events: Thanksgiving Dinner for $17
- Cross Street: Walnut
- Public Transit: We are located next to the EMX Walnut Station. For additional information please visit www.ltd.org
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have ample parking for our guests and event attendees. There is additional parking for event nights at the Matthew Knight Arena for a nominal fee. Visit www.uohospitality.com for more information.
A word from The Boulevard Grill
In the Heart of the Arena District the Boulevard Grill is the premier steakhouse in Eugene, we feature all the steakhouse classics including some fantastic Latin infused seafood dishes. Dine in our open restaurant with views of the Eugene East Foothills. Our lounge is the perfect place to hang out before, during or after any event at the New Matt Court. The Boulevard Grill's Business Friendly lounge features 7-Flat Screen TVs and a top selection of local beers, wines and spirits. We also offer a fantastic Happy Hour daily where you can nosh on some delicious garlic fries or pub style wings for 1/2 price.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Boulevard Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- One of the few places on OpenVoltarrVIPDined on 8/7/2013One of the few places on Open Table I could find. Food was very good and some of the combinations were some that I never heard of before but were excellent.Special Features:
- Good foodroxy1827Dined on 5/20/2013The food was excellent! Great menu. The service was lacking. I made the reservation on Open Table and we (8 of us) were waiting over 5 minutes before someone acknowledged us and let us know that the table was ready for us in the back of the restaurant. we had a small child with us so I was hoping to get the bread sooner rather than later...the bread came out when dinner was served. The drinks took extremely long to get as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedMsmobDined on 5/10/2013It was way better that I thought it would be. I had only been previously for drinks. Highly recommend the pineapple jalapeño margarita. Food good too. Best part... Getting a reservation on short notice for a party of 4. Reservations for less than 8 are practically unheard of in Eugene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a group of 12. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013We had a group of 12. The restaurant staff were friendly, accomodating, and able to meet our needs. We ended up dining there twice on the weekend because we enjoyed the experience there. The food was good, the ambiance nice, the restaurant clean (a biggie), parking was good, and we were able to linger over our meal and visit without feeling as though the staff wanted us to hustle on down the road.Special Features:
- good access to TVs in barRudyDined on 10/28/2012good access to TVs in bar area AND restaurant area makes for good group viewing of sports and other TV events. But, the sound is kept low enough that those who don't want to watch are also comfortable.Special Features:
- Don't bother, average food at best.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/3/2012Very disappointing food. Two of us had the prime rib, and both meals seemed "warmed-up" via microwave, and not freshly sliced prime rib. (Also both were supposed to be cooked medium, but both were served well done"). The third guest had the fish and chips and liked them. Generally, the price of the meals are too expensive for the quality of food served.
- Prime rib was good cut ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2012Prime rib was good cut of meat. Cooked medium, not medium rare. Bread could use an upgrade. Would prefer that the butter was not in patties that you had to unwrap. House salad could use some croutons. Having said this, my wife and I had apleasant, relaxed meal that overall we enjoyed.Special Features:
- I made my reservation onlineOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012I made my reservation online and we were seated even before the time I'd asked. The waiters were very friendly and attentive, though it did take some time to pay at the end for whatever reason. The food was quick, they cooked my steak the exact way I wanted it and they brought out extra bread. We sat by the window, which has a great view overlooking a green yard and a cliff face with pretty houses.Special Features:
- Celebrated our son's graduationLocalDinerDined on 6/18/2012Celebrated our son's graduation dinner! Perfect venue! Menu selection broad enough for his 80+ grandmother to his Pre-teen cousin! Excellent service and attention to details as we had a diverse group of eight! Wonderful fresh bread and yummy desserts from cupcakes to cream brûlée! Perfect dinner for a perfect day! It has been a favorite through his college career!Special Features:
- We had a graduation partyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012We had a graduation party of 13 which they accommodated on short notice. The service was great, and the food was tasty. Thanks!Special Features:
- Great for special occasions...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/13/2012Wonderful service, good food, a nice private room, really a lovely overall experience.Special Features:
- We went on a Sunday eveningAkjaneVIPDined on 4/29/2012We went on a Sunday evening and it wasn't an event nt so it was pretty quiet.the wait staff and manager were very helpful though, even directing us. A nice spoT to grab a drink after dinner. Food was ok.
- Everything was great! ExceptOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012Everything was great! Except the drinks on the drink list were unable to be made for lack of ingredients and the medium rare steak came out over well done :(Special Features:
- Good food and service, greatLuigiDined on 4/5/2012Good food and service, great to park and dine for events at Matt Knight Arena and the Happy Hour looks good tooSpecial Features:
- The service was great. FriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/14/2012The service was great. Friendly waiters. The price of the meal was reasonable if you compare to other fine dining places. I would go back anytime. It was a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Took a long time to get ourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Took a long time to get our food and took an extremely long time to get the waiters attention to bring our check. Including dessert, the whole experience took 1 hr 45 minutes.Special Features:
- Convenient to park, eat andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012Convenient to park, eat and go to Matt Knight Arena. The staff was as pleasant as they could be - it is just insanely busy. The food was adequate.
- Great Service, good food &OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/15/2011Great Service, good food & drink, had a wonderful time. It was my wife's birthday & her entre was free! What a deal.Special Features:
- We ate there before an eventOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2011We ate there before an event at the Matthew Knight Arena. They have a special menu for "event nights". Was a convenient spot for dinner as you can park your car there for the evening for 10.00. That fee is somewhat offset by the 10% discount discount coupon you get to use towards your dinner.
- You were not staffed wellOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/13/2011You were not staffed well enough. We had to ask for drinks after sitting at our table for thirty minutes. We then had to ask to order after that. It took us over an hour to get our food and we had to scarf it down with 10 minutes left to get to the concert. This was the first time I had been here so I was dissappointed in the service to say the least. The food was good but the drinks were very small.
- We had a party of 5 and thereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/17/2011We had a party of 5 and there were mixed reviews on the food. Overall, portion sizes were on the small size. The bacon on the bacon-wrapped shrimp was not cooked thoroughly and very fatty (not crisp). Chicken in the parmesan chicken dish lacked flavor.Special Features:
- Website needs to be updated..pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2011Website needs to be updated..prices and specials have changed. I Wasnt very happy that the establishment wouldnt honor the prices advertised online.
- The wait staff was friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/21/2011The wait staff was friendly and helpful. Drinks were served quickly. The prime rib was one of the best ever with little fat and cooked just right. The steak was done to perfection and the salmon moist and tender. Enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:
- Food was below average, itOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/12/2011Food was below average, it Was obvious that nothing was made from Scratch here. All Four of our meals were purchased frozen and heated for serving. Highly disappointing. Additionally service was poor, no check on how are food was, no drink refills. Our server only took our orders after 10 Minutes of sitting and dropped our check. I should have listened to other reviews. Oh well lesson learned.
- The staff really "hustles"sam36Dined on 6/10/2011The staff really "hustles" in getting patrons served.....no one was ever "standing around". All staff members were very pleasant and made us feel very welcome in their establishment.Special Features:
- Robet CanagaRCanagaVIPDined on 3/18/2011Had a great burger with home made chip that were perfect! Recomend the place for lunch and for before the game meals.Special Features:
- Charged my credit card withWallaceDined on 2/21/2011Charged my credit card with someone else's bill in addition to mine. Left a voicemail, no call back. Spoke to someone yesterday who was going to look into it and call me back in 10 minutes, no call back. Now I need to dispute the charge on my AMEX. It shouldn't be this difficult.
- I was there at a slow timeRCanagaVIPDined on 2/17/2011I was there at a slow time and they were preparing for a huge rush that evening so staff was a bit distracted. The food I had was not what I expected but I was hungry. I will go back for lunch but will ask more questions about the food before I order.Special Features:
- I thought that the candlesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011I thought that the candles at the table were good to set the mood for me and my wife it wasn't to loud and the place was relaxed. I didn't feel that there was a party vibe to the place which was great because I took her there for a romantic dinner just for the two of us the hosts were great and kind and genuine. The food was great, the only thing that was missing was a view of a river!Special Features:
- Good enough for another try.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011OUr first time there. The menu is both unique and traditional. We like to experiment with different dishes so it worked out for us. I was disappointed that they didn't have the skirt steak any more. That is an unusual dish that if prepared well can be very tasty. They have substituted tri tip in stead. The Tri Tip came in several very small thin pieces which made it difficult to cook exactly how anyone would like it. Close enough though and the sauce was delicious, a sweet glaze of some kind. Potatoes and vegetable were great and all the bread we could eat. Not the greatest of restaurants, service was average but considered very good to most people. With that said, I would go back.
- A idbit when making reservations..OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/14/2011I made reservations for a 6:30 p.m. dinner for my husband and I, and was surprised that I needed to specify a booth when reserving. When my husband and I arrived we were sat by the kitchen with wait staff hustling by our table which made it very noisy and distracting. We asked the hostess for a different table and we were steered towards open seating for walk - ins due to no booth availability. I was very disappointed and was ready to leave but thought I would speak to the manager and explain our situation. The manager was very understanding and found us a booth. So, all this to say I learned something that evening when making reservations with any establishment - ask if one needs to specify a certain area for one's desired ambiance.Special Features:
- It was good. The food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/16/2011It was good. The food was good except for my wife chicken burger.Special Features: