2653 Canyons Resort Drive
Park City, UT 84098Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.canyonsresort.com/diningdetails.html?dinid=10837
- Phone: 4356158060
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Kosher, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Zeke Wray
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact the restaurant for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact Patty Johnson, Bistro Manager, at the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Patty Johnson 4356154703
A word from The Bistro
Our regular weekly menu will be a mix of creative twists on classic dishes in the style of Bourgeoise & unique items not common in other Kosher restaurants with focus of elevating the experience of both food & service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Comedy of ErrorsAllyDined on 3/20/2014From the moment we sat down at Bistro, everything went wrong. I ordered a Sauvignon Blanc and was told none was chilled. About 15 minutes later, it arrived. I took one sip. Chardonnay. I informed our server and she admitted it was Chardonnay. Next I ordered the trout. It was only 6 pm, and they were out. My son ordered the gnocchi Bolognese. It arrived covered with undercooked squares of squash and the sauce tasted like pickles. Inedible. Finally, after I had finished my first course, which was a tomato tart (a bland beige tart with about three tomatoes on top, some warm Sauvignon Blanc arrived. I had a passable salad for my entree. I had to buy my son a burger next door after we left!Special Features:
- Exceptional kosher cuisineGuzeppeVIPDined on 2/16/2014We were pleasantly surprised by Bistro at Canyons - it is an outstanding kosher restaurant, with creative menu, excellent service and good wine list. We had appetizers and sample of three soups which were superb, followed by steak which was excellent and salmon which was juicy and flavorful. They also have a shabbat menu and "to-go" menu, which helps for lunches on the mountain. Manager even offered to deliver it to the top of the mountain for lunch. They used to sell kosher sandwiches in Canyon's lodges - but not anymore. Overall, outstanding experience. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- MediocreGooseDined on 2/16/2014I did not write reviews often, but felt we needed to address this one. Service was great, dessert was very nice, dinner was blah......... wife had beef cheeks and spaghetti squash- over cooked and bland, I had steak frites - the worst cut of meat - gristle and fat was everywhere.
- This is a great place forOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/10/2013This is a great place for anyone but if you eat kosher or even kosher style, this is really wonderful. The beef was excellent and the sauce even better. Our waitress made a wonderful wine selection, too.Special Features:
- Great service and qualityFood1criticDined on 3/2/2013Great service and quality of food was outstanding. Great presentation too. Staff very accommodating.Special Features:
- Very disappointingMLSBVIPDined on 2/21/2013Very disappointing. Salmon was mediocre at best and sides were pathetic and completely devoid of any seasoning (or warmth for that matter). Basically a passable spa or diet meal. Children's menu option of spaghetti and meatballs should have been an embarassment to the kitchen. Although we requested light sauce nearly a 1/2 cup of sauce was dumped in a mass on top. Meatballs, again, were simply ok. The sauce was completely bland. I would have given one star, but my husbands lamb shank was quite good. Well prepared and flavorful. Accompanying beets were great. Not sure what happened with the other two dishes. We did not even bother with dessert.Special Features:
- Outstanding food for a GlattOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2013Outstanding food for a Glatt Kosher restaurant situated in the Canyons in Park City, Utah.Special Features:
- Lamb was fabulous, food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2013Lamb was fabulous, food was definitely above par. Expensive meal, but with good wine and we could bring the kids, was worth it.Special Features:
- Back for morecookingmdmomDined on 2/13/2013We enjoyed the Bistro so much that we went there 3 times in a 4 day stay! It's surprising that it's kosher--probably one of the best kosher restaurants in the country.Special Features:
- Excellent findGuzeppeVIPDined on 2/10/2013Fantastic kosher restaurant right at Canyons Resort. Very friendly staff, excellent food and good wine list. Highly recomended.Special Features:
- Felt out of place betweenMonikaVIPDined on 1/23/2013Felt out of place between all the larger gatherings of families who appeared to know each other quite well. In comparison to the restaurants nearby dishes were relatively expensive for the size/quality/variety served.Special Features:
- A very nice place. Will andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2012A very nice place. Will and have told others I will be backSpecial Features:
- This restaurant is fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012This restaurant is fantastic. The food is amazing and the service is exceptional.Special Features:
- This restaurant has the opportunityMaryRDined on 12/24/2012This restaurant has the opportunity to be great, with a fantastic location and a delicious looking menu. The fact that it is Kosher is a plus to some guests and should not discourage anyone from visiting. The service was friendly and professional. However, the food was just not up to Park City standards. Everything looked good but was underseasoned or completely bland. The mushroom soup with foam was unacceptable. The chicken was crispy but without seasoning. The fish was a beautiful presentatation but cold. I will give this restaurant one more try and hope this was an off night for the kitchen.
- a must visit when in ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2012a must visit when in Park City and Canyons the beet risotto was exceptional; try the unusual sounding dishes---you will be pleasantly surprisedSpecial Features:
- Food Great, Ambiance Stiff and ColdOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/4/2012Although the food was excellent (very fresh and tasty), the ambiance and stiff-ice cold staff made this not quite the experience we thought we might enjoy. We couldn't wait to leave.