1312 Nevada Hwy
Boulder City, NV 89005Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bcbistrocafe.com/
- Phone: 7022937070
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Takeout, Wine
A word from The Bistro
Established in 1998 The Bistro in Boulder City has become a staple to the city. Come join us for a fine dining experience of old world Italian eatery, delectable wines, a full bar and nightly specials. The chefs will make your pallet dance as you escape from the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Valley and enjoy the quaintness and comfort in this gem of a restaurant! The menu is quite extensive filled with Pastas, Steaks (including Prime Rib EVERY Saturday), Veal, Pork Chops, Chicken, & Seafood. So there's a little something for everyone! Everything is cooked from scratch keeping the flavors & textures always on point with what you would expect with a top restaurant found out on the strip. Want to make some adjustments to the dishes? Ask your server and they'll accommodate your desires as much as they possibly can. Don't miss out on an amazing meal & wonderful dining experience that you're sure not to find anywhere else! Let us fill your stomachs while blowing your taste buds' minds!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Bistro - Best Restaurants in Boulder City ›
The Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)special occasion (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Restaurant is currently closedBCResidentDined on 9/12/2014The Bistro in Boulder City is currently closed. There is a dumpster and no activity inside or outside. Call first before going. Open Table is not up to date at this time.
- love2eatDined on 8/26/2014What a find, my dad came in from FL for his 80th birthday, my bro from LA so I suggested we try the Bistro, I'm so glad we did very friendly and attentive, when I toasted to my dads Bday, I guess another customer overheard, because on the way out they told my dad happy Bday and god bless. How nice was that. I live in BC and wished I would have tried sooner. The food was very good, from the min you walk in the aroma is divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okKarenVIPDined on 8/8/2014Need a reservation. Ms mall dining area. Lots of drinks. Large salad and pasta portions. Food was just o.k.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Bistro reviews archive.