The Beer Hunter - Menifee
30080 Haun Road
Menifee, CA 92586Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Beer Hunter - Menifee
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thebeerhunter.net/
- Phone: 9513014700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30AM - 5:00PM
Dinner:Monday - Friday: 5:00PM - 12:30PM
Saturday & Sunday: 5:00PM - 1:30AM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Planning a party, or just having a few friends over for dinner in your home, office or club? Let The Beer Hunter do all the work for you. Contact Dave Hunt, 760.218.3952 to help plan your next event and get a complete list of catering and event services.
- Private Party Facilities: Private Parties are available.
- Private Party Contact: Dave Hunt 7602183952
A word from The Beer Hunter - Menifee
Welcome to The World Famous Beer Hunter, Riverside County's Premier Sports Bar and Grill. We are located in the Countryside Marketplace. The Beer Hunter has a HUGE selection of games available every day including NBA League Pass, NHL Center Ice, College Basketballs's ESPN Full Court, Golf Channel, Speed Vision and so much! All are available on big screen HDTV. Come for the atmosphere, stay for the food, fun and friendly service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Beer Hunter - Menifee reviews from OpenTable diners
- decent placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014I didn't necessarily have a bad experience, but it sure as he'll wasn't a good one. Our server didn't seem interested in helping us. She seemed more interested in flirting with me than serving us food. Food came out, it was good but nothing to brag about. I got fish and chips and it was so burnt and crunchy, never had anything so hard! If I was in the area and wanted to get a brew, maybe I'd stop here....never for food again tho. NEVERSpecial Features:
- Great Easter Spot this yearKimcrnDined on 4/20/2014We are a large family with little kids. Although the kids are well behaved-we wanted a restaurant that would not mind if they were a little noisy. We had great service. No it wasn't too crowded and that was good. The food was great but the service was excellent!! Plus for the men there are lots of TV screens which was great. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food…great place.cowboyDined on 1/12/2014I think you could use a food upgrade. "The Beer Hunter" brand says, "Great tap beer selection, #1 sports venue." BJ's, Stone Brewing and now Karl Strauss have you beat in the food department. Your competitors can not touch you as far as a sports palace/mecca is concerned, food is another story. I would go to The Beer Hunter on a football Sunday or special sporting event over the other places, hands down. Your tap beer selection is second to none and nobody has a better or classier place to watch sports (a place for the true sports fan). In the end, I will always be a loyal BH customer because sports and beer are my first and second priorities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food+Good Service = Good TimeJockoDined on 11/7/2013Both the food and service were excellent. We went to watch a specific football game (it is a sports bar, after all) and we could see the game on one or more screens no matter which way we were facing. The server was very attentive and accomodating and the food.... The food was all prepared fresh and it showed. The fried zucchini was awesome and the sweet potato fries (with a side of caramel) were to die for. I'm thinking of becoming a fan of other sports just so I have an excuse to go back more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met my Expectations.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/20/2013The food and service were all good. A good place to grab a quick bite and check out the Sports scene on TV.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- time well spenttomfromyucaipaDined on 7/2/2013My first visit to the Beer Hunter. Great service. Very attentive staff and the appetizer plate was yummy.Special Features:
- 1st visit great, NOT this time :-(PizzaPie71Dined on 6/9/2013My first visit was in Oct '12, with a group of 15 people. Food, service, atmosphere was AMAZING. Went last Sunday, and I will probably not return. I had the same dish that I ordered in Oct and it tasted nothing like I remembered. My husband loved his Monster Burger though. Salads did not come before the meal; they were delivered with the main course. When the waitress and another guy that seemed like he was the manager, delivered the food to the table, he asked if we wanted anything else....but he was rude and short about it. The entire visit, the waitress just seemed like she hated her job. Finally got 2nd drink as we finished eating. I'm saddened by this because it was my family's first time and I had given such rave reviews.
- Someone has killed this hunter.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/19/2012The food and service is going down hill. Burgers didn't have the good taste to them, the chicken burger was dry. We ordered nachos, chips didn't taste fresh, with less cheese on top. This was one of the best places to eat awhile back in the area. Sadly it's just down hill. I have no desire to go back.Special Features:
- Go somewhere else.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/14/2012This is the last time I come here, food is horrible.Special Features:
- Yum!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/7/2012Next time we visit, we will be coming back again!!Special Features:
- Mother's DayNewbieDined on 5/13/2012Had a great time with the wife, kids and family for Mothers Day. Everyone loves sports so this was the perfect place to have lunch, have a few beers, enjoy the afternoon games while spending time with the family.Special Features:
- I made the reservation butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2011I made the reservation but seem they are not well prepared for reservations. Seem they had no idea or even tried to look it up. Maybe because there were plenty of seats available.Special Features:
- One of our favorite placesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2011WE absolutely love the Beer Hunter. My husband went to the one in Palm Springs alot and was very excited when he found out they were coming to Menifee!!! Everyone is wonderful!!! the managers, the cooks, and especially the waitresses and waiters!!!Special Features:
- Great tasting fries!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/13/2011Your fries are probably the best I've ever tasted.Special Features:
- Open Table was flawless theyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2011Open Table was flawless they sat us fast at a booth that was requested , Friendly service and food was good ... But the best part was they had my favorite local micro brew on tap.Special Features:
- My first experience at theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/1/2011My first experience at the Beer Hunter was great. We had a party of 8. Not knowing how the crowd would be on a Friday night, I did make a reservation. Food was very good and the service was excellent. Menifee is starving for nice places to go for lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- We bought a pitcher of NewcastleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2011We bought a pitcher of Newcastle that was watery and undrinkable. My wife's petite chicken breast was dried out. The rest of us had good meals but we all agreed the prices were a bit high.