2355 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thebasinnaples.com/
- Phone: 2394315457
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, French
- Executive Chef: Sir Peter Adamik
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: 5pm-9pm dinner music, 10pm-2am Djs or Live Bands, Latin night every Saturday 10pm-2am
- Special Events: Live Art of Naples, Latin Night, Wine Tasting, Fashion shows, Comedy nights, Valentine's party, Live Band nights/Bike nights, Singles nights, Couples nights, Charities, Fundraisers
A word from The Basin
The Basin is a beautiful contemporary restaurant, w delicious Menu, romantic terrace, where you dine listening to the music, and enjoy every moment. American cuisine with French flair is our signature, such as Maine lobster cakes, crab cakes, salmon, grouper, calamari, shrimps, roasted duck, steak, filet mignon, ribs, burgers, roasted pork loin, chicken, salads, flatbreads, pasta, tacos, empanadas and very popular Basin Signature wine dishes, along with our special patriotic signature drinks, made of American-made liquor. Have a drink, eat, listen to the music, and enjoy the night! Happy Hour Wednesday to Sunday 5-8 pm, Half price drinks, Complimentary Drink w Dinner. Entertainment daily. Racin' to the Basin for delicious meals . . .It's French Flair, It's Glossy White, It's Dining Al Fresco, It's Dancing Tonight! It's Dinner For Two, Or Dinner With Friends, The Good Time And Great Tastes, Never, Ever End! Where Flavor Meets Fun... Come, Come, Come To The BasinContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Basin reviews from OpenTable diners
- My girlfriend and I went onOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013My girlfriend and I went on Valentine's day. We certainly enjoyed ourselves, but the restaurant needs support staff or someone that is more familiar with owning and running a restaurant. We were greeted by customers sitting at a table near the front awaiting service and suggested that we seat and serve ourselves. Good drink specials, but the feel is like walking into the prior restaurant.
- We were not greeted upon entering.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/14/2013We were not greeted upon entering. My husband ordered medium rare filet and was cooked well done. I ordered seared hogfish and it came out breaded and fried. The bartender/waiter was very nice.
- We were very disappointedAmbienceVIPDined on 12/4/2012We were very disappointed in The Basin. We had read a review in the paper shortly after they opened. Our experience was nothing like described in the paper. They have changed their policy but not their prices. They have 2 plate sizes: $9.99 for 2 items, $16.99 for 2 larger portion items or tapas from a small list for $5.00 each. My food was very fatty, the "roast beef" was tough. My husband did like the ribs but the portion was very small. The mac and cheese was tasteless. We will not be back.