The Auld Dubliner - Long Beach
71 S Pine Ave
Long Beach, CA 90802Neighborhood:
IrishPrice: $30 and under
The Auld Dubliner - Long Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://aulddubliner.com/
- Phone: 5624378300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
Brunch: 8:00am - 12:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Irish, British
- Executive Chef: Jorge Martinez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We offer Live Music Nightly starting at 10pm. Southern California's premiere Irish Traditional Music session every Sunday 4pm till 7Pm. Irish Balladeer and Musician Ken O'Malley Live every Thursday 5pm till 8Pm. We also feature Live Irish Music every Friday 6pm till 9pm
- Cross Street: Between ocean and Shoreline
- Public Transit: The passport line stops right outside. The Blue line downtown stop is 2 blocks away on Pine and 1st street.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: 90 minutes free at the parking structure at The Pike with validation. There is also street parking outside that is metered till 9pm every day.
A word from The Auld Dubliner - Long Beach
Award Winning Restaurant and Public House. We serve the finest traditional and contemporary Irish food. Family recipes from Limerick and traditional Pub food mixed with dishes reflecting the Modern upswing in restaurants all over Ireland. To complement your meal. We offer 26 beers on tap over 150 whiskies, 70+ from Ireland and a curated wine selectionContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Auld Dubliner - Long Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- The food was the best!EbassadorDined on 8/2/2014Met half way between Simi Valley and San Clemente with friends. Could not have enjoyed the food more! It was the best. I enjoyed the Shepherds Pie. Very tasty. Unfortunately, we had to pass by heavy smokers on the way in and out. Also, the restaurant eating area was smaller than expected. To our delight the wait staff was friendly and the experience was very good overall. We'd do it again without hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Irish PubYummmVIPDined on 7/25/2014We were traveling in Long Beach and looking for a place within walking distance to the hotel to grab a decent dinner. So off to open table for ideas. The Auld Dubliner was a few blocks from our hotel(Hyatt The Pike). So a reservation was made and we set off at the arranged time. We arrived and our table was ready for us. They had a live musician playing guitar. We both had beer( Guinness and Harp) we also had dinner. I had the Guinness stew which was amazing, and my husband had the Guinness meatloaf are you sensing a theme? For dessert we had the spiced apple cake with brown bread ice cream. Delicious. The staff were very helpful and friendly and we had so much fun we went back the next afternoon for an appetizer and a couple of beers.A+++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Auld Dubliner - Long Beach reviews archive.