The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
300 Carriage Way
Snowmass Village, CO 81615Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stonebridgeinn.com/snowmass-colorado-restaurants.php
- Phone: 9709232427
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Randall Baldwin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available
- Entertainment: Thursday Nights are Magic Nights!!! Magician Doc Eason 6:00-10:00pm in The Artisan Bar
- Special Events: Please book your special Event with us
A word from The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
A short walk from Snowmass Village Mall, The Artisan Restaurant at The Stonebridge Inn offers the perfect space for a cozy culinary experience, a casual spot for cocktails and appetizers or a meeting place for post-dinner drinks. After an extensive interior renovation, the dining room and adjoining lounge and patio provide a sophisticated backdrop for Executive Randall Baldwin's handcrafted, locally sourced cuisine. Chef Baldwin's handcrafted dishes incorporate fresh, seasonal ingredients and local specialties. Considered one of the best deals in Snowmass, the always-tempting bar menu offers items between $9 and $13 per dish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for outdoor dining (5)special occasion (4)romantic (3)good for groups (3)scenic view (2)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Our favorite Snowmass RestaurantMountainBoundDined on 7/4/2014As always the food and service were excellent. Chef Baldwin has kept the quality up at our favorite Snowmass Village spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 166 reviews are from the The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn reviews archive.
- Nice bar, good steak - but ketchup?JenniferDined on 3/26/2014We had a nice pre-dinner drink in the bar--fun. The dinner was good with tasty entrees, but the server placed a bottle (plastic) of Heinz ketchup on the table for the fries that came with my husband's steak. A plastic bottle was tacky--we were dining, right? We are not at a picnic nor diner. A dish of ketchup would be so much nicer: that's what my mother always told me when I would set the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite in Snowmass.DebbygctDined on 3/20/2014We have been visiting Snowmass for 20 years. The Artisan is one of our Snowmass favorites. The menu hasn't changed much in the past several years - but food is typically good and reasonably priced for Snowmass. It seems that service is always a challenge at the Artisan. Our server was pleasant but lacked "good" table waiting skills - poor timing, empty water, etc. This is still a favorite for us. My husband had the trout which was delicious. The wedge salad and grilled artichoke were also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expensive wine list, mediocre foodlmntxDined on 3/12/2014Should have remembered this is a hotel restaurant. Nice wine list but overpriced. Attractive menu items which didn't .match reality. Server very impressed with himself, but forgot to mention one of the specials and when he suddenly had a table of 12, forget to ask if we wanted coffee or desert and got usour check. I guess the required , 20 percent gratuity from the party of12 ment he could dump us.Special Features:
- Best on the MountainJackDined on 2/28/2014Our dinner was fantastic. The wine list contains some great selections (i.e., $$$$). But we found a favorite Duckhorn that was fair. We had the spicy ribs appetizer; you gotta try 'em!. My only negative is our service was a bit slow. We started well, but there was a space between salad and the main course, though our excellent waitress kept us up to date. It was worth the wait. Our trout entrees were the best I've had in some time. We like the location too. We made our reservations early and got a table at the window as requested. We had nice out of the way seating where we looked out on the snow and lights. The windows must be well insulated as we never felt a chill. Sorry, we were too full for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food at the ArtisanCaptainPITADined on 2/25/2014We traveled to Snowmass for a meeting and The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn was recommended for fine dining. The service and food were both excellent. My wife loved her scallops and I had the short ribs. Service staff was very attentive. The bar atmosphere was energetic with a crowd of people having some big fun. Separate from the bar the restaurant was quiet and nice for couples of a small group of friends. I thought prices were pretty reasonable for the quality of food and service provided.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really nice mea!Here2SkiDined on 2/25/2014I had the duck and my friend had the trout. Both wonderful meals. Wine is a little pricey, but meal is about right price for quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is my fourth time diningIcemanDined on 2/23/2014This is my fourth time dining here and it's just a winnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruby red troutShellVIPDined on 2/22/2014The Rudy red trout is outstanding. The lamb was just okaySpecial Features:
- Nice experiencefoodieDined on 2/22/2014Beautifully presented. I had the duo, elk and lamb, very tasty vegetables. My husband had a delicious pork chop, served on mashed potatoes and kale. Great bottle of Pinot Noir. Going back tomorrow to try the red trout. Our server was delightful , split a Cesar salad for us, very large for one person, very good. We have been going to this restaurant for years. Hope that is continues to serve great food.Special Features:
- Not worth visitingSmithDined on 2/17/2014Decent ambience. Poor food. . The steak was chewy and the tuna appetizer was really foul tasting. The chicken salad was dry and tasteless.Special Features:
- Great food- service needs to improvOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/15/2014We've eaten at The Artisan in the bar several times; however, this was our first time eating in the dining room-big mistake! Our server was inattentive and the dining room wasn't even busy! We had to ask other servers and the bus boy for more water, order additional drinks, and check on our dinner (which took a very long time). Stick to the bar area to enjoy the good food and much better service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodLovetocookandeatDined on 2/14/2014We have eaten here many times. The food is great.. When it is crowded, the kitchen is slow.Special Features:
- Cozy comfort goodNycjennVIPDined on 2/13/2014Good location and good food- had the Mac and cheese which could feed a family! Ask to sit by the fireplace.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food continues to be very goodSB54Dined on 2/13/2014We dined at The Artisan and had a wonderful meal, as usual. The menu is creative and has a good variety of choices. The service is OK but the food more than makes up for that. It can get a little noisy due to it's proximity to the bar, but it's not too bad. We enjoy eating here every year when we stay at the hotel it's part of. The breakfast omelet bar is quite good too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Gem in SnowmassLindaMDined on 2/6/2014Good food the first night we ate at the restaurant- the ruby trout was fantastic. The second evening when we took a friend there- they ran out of the trout . We were very disappointed since this is not a special but part of their regular menu. We ordered the duck and scallops and they were not as good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TimeKMcWriterVIPDined on 2/1/2014I was visiting Aspen/Snowmass with friends and Artisan was recommended as a great spot for groups. The service was good and the space itself was nice -- roaring fire and cozy interiors. The food was pretty good, too. I had short ribs, which were tasty, but the accompanying polenta was overpowering. My fellow diners were relatively happy with their food. The overall vibe was a bit sedate for our group of 30-somethings.Special Features:
- local comfortable quality snowmassfoodie4lifeDined on 1/27/2014The gnocchi is a wonderful texture and flavor. Trout doesn't dissapoint. Solid wine list and nice bar drinks by the fireplace made for am enjoyable time for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the wild westOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/15/2014We had sophisticated guests from Manhattan who came over from Aspen, and they were very pleased with the food service and ambiance. We all enjoyed good, fresh, superbly prepared and presented sea food dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for groupnwdinerVIPDined on 12/22/2013Have taken a large party of 8-20 (ages 3-75) there in past two years and they have a done a great job of accommodating us. Food is excellent, especially those they note as specialties. And have to start with the Truffle Fries!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Snowmass Village FavoriteForestbarDined on 12/21/2013What can you say when the food consistently is excellent and the service matches. You will not be disappointed. We frequent this restaurant often when in town.Special Features:
- We went to the Artisan forOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 12/5/2013We went to the Artisan for a quick dinner and were not disappointed. The food and service were good.
- Gourmet surpriseKyfoodiesDined on 9/22/2013Patz and Hall P.N. wine with arugula truffle gnocchi and melt in your mouth halibut all cooked to perfection. Impeccable service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best heirloom tomatoesOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/27/2013We had a great caprese salad-burrata and wonderful heirloom tomatoes. I think it was the most delicious I've ever had. Our friends had a scallop dish--they said these were the best scallops in the region. We had a steak dish--it tasted great and all the accompaniments had a lot of flavor. I had to take a doggy bag home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2013We fully enjoyed our meal at the Artisan. We went for an early dinner so it was quiet, but I can imagine the restaurant to have more energy at peak times. Nice big windows to show off the surrounding trees make for pleasant dining environment. My husband ordered the soup of the day and said it was probably the best soup he had ever had! Everyone in our party thought their meal was delicious. The only disappointment was that we weren't able to make it back for a second visit during our stay in Snowmass! We will definitely have to return next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doc Eason, the Magician, wasLarryDined on 8/9/2013Doc Eason, the Magician, was not only the highlight of our evening at the Artisan -- and he is genuinely great -- but really was the only thing to recommend the restaurant which, while lively, was overwhelmed by an only partially full room, resulting in very poor service and only ok food -- which will not cut it in Aspen/Snowmass, where the cuisine is so good.Special Features:
- Nice place in summer off seasonSuthDined on 8/6/2013Good food,nice wine list, very good service. A bit pricey .Special Features:
- Lovely Mountain SettingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/29/2013Fabulous Colorado Trout with beautiful views. A terrific spot for dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Snowmass' BestDocHDined on 7/27/2013Hands down, THE white tablecloth restaurant in Snowmass. Thoughtful, but not particularly large, menu. It's a hotel restaurant so it has to cover a lot of options. Great ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Snowmass StarMoondogVIPDined on 7/25/2013This place keeps a high standard and there is always something special that is excellent. They work hard at living up to their name.Special Features:
- Visit to SnowmassKarBearDined on 7/11/2013We were staying in Aspen and looking for something away from town. The restaurant was very nice, easy to get to. Service was okay, food was good. Enjoyed the magician.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Excellent Food & ServiceVinceDined on 6/29/2013While I won't list everything that was SO good, I have to say that the rib-eye was outstanding complimented by the roasted bone marrow garlic reduction. Highly recommended when in Snowmass Village!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ServiceStudentVacaDined on 6/22/2013The Artisan staff is outstanding. My reservation was at 10:00 AM, and they called at 8:30 AM to remind me that their breakfast ends at 10:00 AM. Regardless of the time transfer, they sat us at 10:07 AM and still served us breakfast. The custom omelets were amazing, and the service was great. We did not look for any condiment for a second before one was being rushed to our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Artesian, a locals gem!Slake19dinerDined on 6/19/2013Very good food in a locals setting. Especially good is the Pastrami on Pretzel role! Nice wine list too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were recommended this restaurantVisit1mountainVIPDined on 6/15/2013Service and food not good. Wine was bad. I sent one back, 2nd not good, wine by the glass not good. I work in the wine industry. Cost of meal just like the Viceroy. No comparison
- The joint was low key andtankboyDined on 3/29/2013The joint was low key and the food was overpriced, but the staff was so friendly it actually helped offset the deficiencies. Head there for drinks, not dinner, and you'll always have an enjoyable time.
- We love dining at The ArtisanJaxxDined on 3/26/2013We love dining at The Artisan when in Snowmass, the food & service are consistently good & the restaurant has a great atmosphere. The restaurant is also family friendly with good menu options for children.Special Features:
- Best food in Snowmass! GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/18/2013Best food in Snowmass! Great servers, very friendly and accomodating. Would definately recommend trying out the Artisan. Full menu plus bar menu available in dining room for a more casual meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had an awesome dinner withOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/16/2013We had an awesome dinner with our group of 11. Excellent menu with a variety to please all!Special Features:
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/15/2013The food was delicious and very innovative. Our waitress was very friendly and the service was great. We enjoy eating here any time we are in Snowmass and highly recommend it.Special Features: