The Alley Cafe
214 8th St
Leavenworth, WA 98826Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
The Alley Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thealleycafe.com/
- Phone: 5095487429
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Alley Cafe
Featuring an intimate Italian and Northwest menu with a warm, friendly atmosphere. Try one of our signature Cocktails, the "Alley" Café offers one of the largest selections of wine in Leavenworth. Visit our website for information on our full service catering. Live music on Friday nights. Find us on 8th street and the alley.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Alley Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (5)special occasion (4)neighborhood gem (4)notable wine list (3)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- WHAT MORE CAN I SAY........HotlipsDined on 7/2/2014I absolutly love this place. The service is fab the food is great and the dining is small and quiet. Thanks so much!Special Features:
- great as usualznutsDined on 5/16/2014every time I am in Leavenworth, I make my to the Alley Café. As usual they did not disappoint. We had a large group and they had no problem fitting us in. I love all of the food there but don't miss out on the coconut prawns or the seafood fettucini.Special Features:
- great foodpaprikaDined on 5/11/2014The food was great and they even had REAL Spumoni ice cream, what a treat! service a bit slow but friendly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the The Alley Cafe reviews archive.
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/28/2013Had to wait for more than 45 min for food and decided to leave after the waitress was rude to us when asked if the food was going to be ready soon.
- Nice place - bad foodPjacrouxVIPDined on 9/24/2013Nicely decorated restaurant. You felt like you were in a first class Florentine parlor. But the food was bad. Portions were huge but everything tasted like it had been pre-prepared in a food factory and then frozen.
- We had a wonderful dinnerHotlipsDined on 9/14/2013We had a wonderful dinner at Alleys! Would recommend it to everyone!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2013Finally a good, romantic restaurant in Leavenworth. Great food, wine and décor. Small and intimate on a quiet street. The Alley Café is by far the best restaurant in Leavenworth. Make reservations in advance, the place is very small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/9/2013Even if we went to Leavenworth mainly to eat a pig knuckle at King Ludwig once Bavarian dinner (not that good BTW) was more than enough! We were happy to find this place which seemed to cater more for the locals than the tourists and where the food was honest and good. The jazz trio was nice and not too intrusive.Special Features:
- Great Food!Frankie644Dined on 6/28/2013Ambiance was wonderful and the live music made our experience even more enjoyable! The food was delicious as well. Great treat when the German food in Leavenworth gets a little old!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.