The 43rd Restaurant & Lounge
Houston, TX 77002Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The 43rd Restaurant & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.the43rd.com/
- Phone: 7137396550
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Executive Chef: Martin Rangel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The 43rd Restaurant & Lounge can easily accommodate groups of five to one hundred twenty-five. No matter what the occasion, our staff promises impeccable service that has become a trademark of The 43rd.
- Private Party Contact: Suzanne Byerley 7137396550
- Cross Street: Bell, Clay, Milam
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Clay Garage – Free parking is available during the lunch hour and evenings for cocktail hour. Restaurant personnel must validate parking ticket. Parking Lot - Free parking in 777 Clay Garage for The 43rd during lunch hour (11:00 am to 2:00 pm). Free parking in all spaces during the evenings and weekends. WEDGE Parking Garage - Parking is available in garage with the additional charge of a Security Officer during weekend events.
A word from The 43rd Restaurant & Lounge
The 43rd Restaurant & Lounge is located on top of the WEDGE International Tower in the heart of downtown Houston. The 43rd features several private event spaces each with its own view of Houston"s memorable skyline. The 43rd also features an executive boardroom that is perfect for meetings, sales conferences and business luncheon meetings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The 43rd Restaurant & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (4)good for groups (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- KoovieDined on 7/7/2014Great place, went for a work new hire lunch, and we really enjoyed ourselves! Nice views too.Special Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the The 43rd Restaurant & Lounge reviews archive.
- Worth a visitdinner4twoVIPDined on 4/8/2014The view was a little less than I expected. The restaurant is sectioned off with the bar area being the best view. The dining section we had looked out at the bus stop and the 42nd floor where all the window washing equipment for the building is moored. The food was very good! And the service was the highlight. I would certainly recommend it but ask for a table in a different section than I had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went to lunch in a party ofOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/13/2014Went to lunch in a party of seven. Great food and was able to hear everyone at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingrippedoffVIPDined on 2/24/2014Ambiance was like being in a hotel room - boring and long-in-the tooth. Food was just OK. Very disappointing given higher prices.
- nice lunch!TJayDined on 2/18/2014My wife n I came here for an anniversary lunch, the view is great of the city. We had two glasses of Merlot which my wife really liked. The waiter gave us the chef 's special, which I believe was grilled salmon, mashed potatoes n asparagus. All very good n came out in timely manner. I read the reviews before going so I was nervous but this place is underrated, n needs more recognition. The only recommendation I would have is to adjust the hours to be open later and/or on the weekend, because I like to come and see tgr sunset from here while having a nice dinner sometimes. But besides that we loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lackluster overallOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/10/2013It's a shame that a restaurant at such a great location would be so inadequate. The decor hasn't been touched in 20 years and the waiter was just rude. The food was passable - nothing special. Looks like I'll be asking my guests to drive to another location, rather than walking to this place, next time I schedule a business lunch with someone from this part of downtown.
- Dined here twice with a aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/14/2012Dined here twice with a a group of 7 and had the private table facing south. Very nice view and very quiet.Special Features: