That's Italian Ristorante
2 Tall Grass Trail
Unit 4 & 5
Woodbridge, ON L4L 3Y9Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
That's Italian Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thatsitalian.ca/
- Phone: 4164825426x1
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4;00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: n/a
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: That’s Italian Catering goes anywhere you need it to go!
Looking to feed your colleagues at the next board meeting? Is it your turn to host the next family dinner? Whatever the occasion, simply pick up the phone and let one of our catering specialists take care of it.
Our approach is simple: use the best ingredients, make sure there is plenty of food and get it to you fast and fresh. Flexibility is something our guests really appreciate. We can customize our foods to fit a variety of budgets and dietary restrictions. It's that easy.
- Private Party Facilities: That's Italian is a contemporary Italian restaurant that offers a uniquely comfortable atmosphere perfect for group dining and parties. The restaurant offers both a private room (up to 35 guests) and semi-private seating (up to 65 guests).
- Private Party Contact: Joe Lombardo 4164825426x
- Entertainment: n/a
A word from That's Italian Ristorante
That's Italian Ristorante is a father & son team devoted to serving their guests great, homemade Italian food. Whether you wish to enjoy your meal in our cozy, modern dining room or in the comfort of your own home, we'll guarantee you'll be saying "…now That's Italian!"Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
That's Italian Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (8)good for groups (7)special occasion (5)kid-friendly (3)romantic (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- great neighborhood spotErezDined on 8/16/2014Great local spot. The pasta dishes are amazing. I had the salmon dinner was done perfectly. No kids menu so be ready to buy a full meal for them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place to gobruno1958Dined on 8/11/2014Next show i Will bring mi customer to your Resto this was realy good for pasta and PizzaSpecial Features:
- Authentic Italian FoodPatticakes31Dined on 7/19/2014The food is excellent and taste like nonna made it! Yummy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant -unlikely locationDebSDined on 7/15/2014Love this restaurant! Some of the best Italian I have ever had. Service is excellent! Have taken clients for lunch and have been very happy.!Would come for dinner if I did not live so far away!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGregoireDined on 6/19/2014Pleasantly surprised by our wonderful dinner here. Just a mid-week break for us that turned out to be amazing. I'd recommend it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Ambience and ServiceSweetirisDined on 6/13/2014Went for dinner with friends and truely enjoyed it. The service was excellent and the owner even came to chat with us. The food was superb and very tasty. We had a wonderful evening! Thank you...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 52 reviews are from the That's Italian Ristorante reviews archive.
- I love going there becauseBiduchaDined on 3/21/2014I love going there because surely the food is excellent! I was quite disapointed with the service..I have to admit. It was my first time going at night for dinner with hubby( been there at night for company Christmas dinner), usually we go for lunch with the kids and has been stellar. So i still recommend . It's intimate, cozy and with a great atmosphere. The food is greatttttttttt and regardless of the service...if you're in good company you'll enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant has a cosygourmettimmieDined on 3/15/2014The restaurant has a cosy atmosphere. The food was good and the service was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place, good foodMelBDined on 2/20/2014Really nice place -- a little out-of-the-way but worth the drive! Food was good and service was great. If I am ever in Woodbridge, will definitely eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out2luvitalianfoodDined on 2/16/2014This was a wonderful evening out with great food and excellent service. The salads, pizzas and gnocci are superb!Special Features:
- Great sevice and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014The food was amazing. Very fresh and delicious! The staff are very warm and welcoming and want you to have a great experience. Would definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014Loved the pasta meal I had, and the wine selection. Delicious!Special Features:
- Excellent find!AriGDined on 1/18/2014My wife and I don't get a lot of 'date time' away from the business of raising kids and are always looking for nice places to go to. We were treated with respect and really showed her passion for the food and the restaurant itself. She recommended some fantastic wine for me (Pavilion Cab/Shiraz is ridiculously good!). The waitress knew we were here for a nice 'date' evening and adjusted how often she came to us accordingly. She gave us space and we did not feel rushed at all. The food was excellent quality, portions were generous.. While we definitely paid good money for it we truly felt we got great VALUE. This, combined with the excellent service means we will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good italian in WoodbridgeEvM2304VIPDined on 12/29/2013Food was above average, service was excellent. Will definitely return if ever in the Woodbridge areaSpecial Features:
- We were a party of eight andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013We were a party of eight and we had a fantastic time. Our waitress was excellent and was always there asking if we needed anything. Food was excellent and the service to superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well. Thanks for being openSAGEDined on 11/10/2013Well. Thanks for being open on Sunday. Hard to find a restaurant in a Woodbridge that is. Food and service was amazing. Decor was pleasant. Best salmon my husband has ever had And he is very picky. Well priced for what you get. Will for sure be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodmazcon99Dined on 10/22/2013great food, service and reasonable pricing. have always enjoyed eating here in small or large groups. friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice restaurantGinterDined on 10/8/2013I liked the restaurant. It was my second time there and would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighbourhood FindLizKDined on 10/4/2013That's Italian is a great spot to have a delicious bite to eat. It's one of those places that is unassuming from the outside, but quite lovely on the inside. The food was fantastic; one of the better pizzas I've had. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- WOW the PIZZA!!MarleyDined on 10/4/2013Very relaxing and comfortable place to just hand out and enjoy one of the best pizza's we have ever had. Lots of other choices on the menu to try next time. Loved the Cosmo alla Italiana - Limoncello, vodka and a dash of cranberry juiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy customerLissDined on 8/20/2013The service was very nice and meet all my requriements and food was also very good and the cheese cake was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- back for morepizzaloverDined on 8/17/2013Enjoyed evening with great friends and had a great meal. Ordered pizza and polenta fries. Mmmmm! So good. Food is very good and very tasty. Keep going back for more.Special Features:
- So, So....JohnDined on 8/4/2013For the price, I would expect a more professional service, we didn't feel welcome, service wasn't personable, food was so, so. Sorry, got to try harder. Internet ranking can only work in your favor once, after given a chance, you need to prove yourself, but unfortunately, I have dined in many places, paid same or lower price, but received a much more professional service with a much more attractive food presentation.
- A Nice SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/3/2013Pizza and service were fantastic at That's Italian! Would definitely recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Delicious, but you have to wait,LizsewsDined on 7/26/2013Our first time at That's Italian may be our last. We were there last Friday ( july 26) at 7:30 and left at 10:15. Food was fantastic, but service was very poor, even though we told the waitress it was our first visit. We felt under appreciated, like our business didn't matter because some other more familiar groups of people were there. Too bad, new customers may become repeat customers.Special Features:
- Worth a viist2luvitalianfoodDined on 7/7/2013We attended That's Italian for a visit on Sunday night. the food was great but thee service was limited. the restaurant was fairly busy with only 2 waitresses who tended to ignore us. I would definitely try it again and hope for improved service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsBhemtiDined on 6/21/2013Have frequented this restaurant many times before and has never disappointed. Always a recommend to my family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was looking for a quietOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2013I was looking for a quiet romantic dinner with my husband, That is Not what we found. It would be a great place for someone who enjoys Not hearing their dining companion.Special Features:
- The pizza was to die for!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/25/2013The pizza was to die for! I have travelled the world and to me it was the best by far.Special Features:
- Exceptional food and service,OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 4/13/2013Exceptional food and service, very friendly staff, it's now one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphere, friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2013Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, and great food...well, "That's Italian" for you!Special Features:
- Hidden gemJanDDined on 4/5/2013Nice little spot. Very good food, although the halibut special we had seemed a little overpriced. Waitress was extremely helpful and pleasant. Dessert of vanilla bean ice cream covered in espresso and kahlua was a memorable one! Delicious! Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Our fabulous young serverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013Our fabulous young server was a delight! She was helpful and attentive without being intrusive. Our food arrived in a reasonable amount of time and was hot and fresh tasting. Good value for the price. Certainly worth a return visit but, for me, unlikely as washrooms are not accessible.Special Features:
- Food was okay. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/1/2013Food was okay. Service was too slow for a business lunch. Not a place you can afford to be at during a lunch hour if you have to be back on time.Special Features:
- The food was very good, however,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/28/2013The food was very good, however, they had a special menu that offered Tiramisu as one of their dessert choices, yet they were all out of it. Not to mention this is not the first time it happened. I was shocked because this was a Thursday night and it was not at all busy inside. The friend I was dining with told me that this happened when she went around Christmas time and the shocking part was that they had an early dinner reservation and the restaurant still did not have any of their special homemade tiramisu...I guess they should not advertise it if they don't have it. My other concern was that they had no change, they had to ask another customer to break my twenty.Special Features:
- Never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/21/2013Celebrated my bday. Have been there many times and never have been disappointed. Will definitely be back again....and again.Special Features:
- My husband and I went thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013My husband and I went there for a nice dinner our and had a wonderful experience. I like authentic home cooked italian food and that's exactly what we got. I was very happy.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful meal andDebSDined on 12/19/2012We had a wonderful meal and great service. We found this restaurant on the internet as it had 5 stars and it was worth it. Will be back again!Special Features:
- We booked That's Italian inLastminuteDined on 11/2/2012We booked That's Italian in Woodbridge for 14 adults for a friend's birthday party. The service was friendly and the waitress told us they had rib-eye steaks as their special. A number of the steaks we're tough and they tried to serve a rib steak instead of rib-eye, and then argued with us. They finally brought another steak. The lobster tails were dry and this was part of their special as well. Most disappointing was the veal which was also dry, very disappointing for an italian restaurant. Unfortunately, i won't go back.
- Always a great experience...greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Always a great experience...great food and service!!!Special Features: