Thai Thani - Orlando
11025 International Drive Suite F
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Thai Thani - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thaithani.net/
- Phone: (407) 239-9733
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Pete or Helina 4072396986
- Entertainment: Thai classical dancing on weekends.
A word from Thai Thani - Orlando
Known for excellence in Authentic Thai cuisine, Thai Thani Restaurant is a must-not-miss for Thai food lovers. Charmed and beautiful by valuable artworks and furniture imported from Thailand, the distinctive, exquisite setting will make you feel like you are dining in a grand room of the Royal Palace in Bancock. On weekends the restaurant offers Thai classical dance as live entertainment. Thai Thani award winning as one of the best Thai Restaurants in the USA from the Thai government. Thai Thani is located across from Sea World on International Drive.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Thai Thani - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (14)fit for foodies (11)neighborhood gem (8)kid-friendly (6)romantic (6)great for lunch (6)special occasion (5)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Surprisingly great Thai in OrlandoRWATLVIPDined on 10/13/2014One of the best Thai restaurants I have eaten at. Service was great and the Tom Kha and Green Curry were as good as I have had (including Bangkok). I would highly recommend Thai Thani if you are near the convention center or SeaWorld.Special Features:
- Very OrnateFood4ThoughtVIPDined on 10/11/2014The restaurant's decor is very cute and the food is very good. Sometimes restaurants will focus more on the gimmicks rather than the food but you get the best of both worlds here. Our server Dariel was the most polite and pleasant server we have had in a long time. He was also the bartender that made all of our drinks so we were very impressed that he was a jack of all trades. This is a good place to bring people from out of town and we are definitely coming back!Special Features:
- Lovely Thai foodkatezooVIPDined on 10/8/2014Thai Thani came highly recommended and did not disappoint - the decorations are lovely, our server was for the most part attentive, and our curry dishes were amazing. I was a little sad to find out it's actually a chain restaurant (all to way to NYC even) but once I got over that bit of snobbery I enjoyed myself. The host actually cancelled our reservation, so I had to go to Open Table to re-open it to get credit and write the review, make sure they check you in if you go!Special Features:
- Better than expected . . .OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2014Based on the resort proximity and the authentic but aging Asian decor, I thought that we might have been in for another standard fare Thai dinner. Instead, we found attentive service, tasty dishes (duck three different ways, softshell crab, green lip mussels) and a intriguing Buddha statues to entertain my 10 year old nephew. We all left satisfied. The timing and cost were appropriate. Music was a bit loud. We mentioned it and they turned it down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mickisisVIPDined on 10/6/2014I was disappointed in the slow service and the restaurant was not even busy.
- Delicious Thai - value!NameVIPDined on 10/5/2014Great service & quick service. The food was delicious & reasonably priced.I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timerlikestoeatDined on 9/26/2014duck was tasty, chicken was bland. Over all enjoyed the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Thai food in high qualitySpiritVIPDined on 9/25/2014If you are all in for Thai food you must come here. Great people (family owned), very good food, very nice waiter and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambianceKaleiDined on 9/23/2014I love this place. It has great food and perfect spices and flavors. My family enjoys eating here and the decor are available for purchase, if interested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Thai foodReneDined on 9/7/2014I have been to Thailand six times and eat at local restaurants, the food at Thai Thani is simulair to that. The only difference, in Thailand they don't ask how spicey you prefer, you get it lije it is. Very nice ambiance and great server Jasmin. We sure go back when we are in OrlandoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Thai CuisineStantheHamDined on 9/7/2014Excellent Thai. Not perfect this visit, but still the best. Great value for lunch also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoy Thai Thani!Hpksl2VIPDined on 9/7/2014When vacationing in Orlando, we try to make sure we have at least one meal at Thai Thani. The food is good and fresh and we like the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For Thai Food enthusiastsTravel2eatDined on 8/9/2014Sadly every country ends up adapting food taste to the local palet. Although we had an enjoyable time the food taste I suggest should be maintained to its authentic taste. Some food items had lost its spicynessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThunderfanVIPDined on 8/9/2014Nice local spot away from parks. Our server, Sarah, was delightful. She made wonderful dining suggestions and was attentive, ax well. The food was authentic, hot, and flavorful. We will return again!Special Features:
- Great a Thai foodJonshaVIPDined on 8/7/2014Feels like you're in Thailand. You can even dine while sitting on the floor.Special Features:
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/6/2014great staff and awsome food would defently go backSpecial Features:
- The following 272 reviews are from the Thai Thani - Orlando reviews archive.
- Great FoodmemusicmadDined on 7/23/2014We really enjoyed eating here. We booked as it was highlighted on OpenTable and we had seen the restaurant when driving past. We were not disappointed. The food was amazing, very authentic Thai. We all had different dishes on our table and everyone said it was very tasty. Service was pretty good, although not outstanding, but it was discreet. My one criticism is that they charge for refills on soft drinks - this is the first and only time I have ever come across this, and it was disappointing for the kids. We will definitely be visiting here again when we want to eat Thai.Special Features:
- Very disappointing Thai foodMeducatorVIPDined on 7/18/2014I've been here 2 times before. Must be a new chef. Portion sizes small for $15 for Ginger Chicken, hardly any chicken. I almost sent it back. My friends meal was similar. Service was fair but they smiled a lot. They are so used to tourist trade not looking for repeat business I suppose. Do yourself a favor, go next door to the Vietnamese restaurant if you want Asian. Would not return.
- ok thai but nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/30/2014The restaurant is nicely decorated and the staff are friendly. It took a long time to be served once we sat down at our table. There is no children's menu so you have to select from the main menu for them. Food was all nice but I have had far better in other Thai restaurants.
- Always goodKendallGDined on 5/30/2014Another great meal. Shared Tiger Tear beef + appetizer. Plenty of food. Ate w/ a group of 20 parents & kids in the side room. Perfect. The staff handled everything very well. We look forward to going to Orlando to eat at Thai Thani.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for big partyumisobaDined on 5/19/2014We had a gathering of 20. They set us in the VIP room, which was guiet, but not completely secluded to feel the vibe of restaurant. Variety of menu, great food, friendly service. I highly reccomend for the big party.Special Features:
- Outstanding Evening MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Have eaten many Thai meals all over the world but this one beat the former best in Thailand itself. Best to book rather than roll up otherwise you are likely to be disappointed. Bar service a little erratic before 8.00 pm. Plenty of free parking outside as well which is becoming a rarity on International Drive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, beautiful decorpolarisDined on 5/9/2014From the outside, the place doesn't look that invited. From the inside, it looks like you've stepped into Thailand. The food was great and tasty. The pad thai is not your traditional pad thai but was still delicious. In fact, we got it because it sounded different.
- Return FaithfullyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/2/2014My wife and I go the Thai Thani whenever we are staying in the area. We love the atmosphere and the food is always very good. The service is always very friendly and professional.Special Features:
- Revisions neededrthatcherVIPDined on 4/26/2014After a long day at Universal Park, the thoughts of Thai food for dinner seemed appealing as we made our way to the vibrant storefront near SeaWorld. We were promptly seated and our waitress took our questions and our order with her, but reported that the bar was overwhelmed in orders. Understanding it was prime time on Saturday night, but when I turned around to see an empty bar...and nothing happening...I informed my friend the place was on my clock and the place had 10 minutes to serve us something or we would walk out...on minute 8, the plates and drinks started to roll in. I was pleased that the food turned out to be good, but the venue does put the "S" in slow. Also, rampant tourists allowing their kids to stand on chairs wasn't good.
- Nice!MJamilVIPDined on 4/25/2014Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest Thai food so far!!!!!!!!!!Lw76722Dined on 4/23/2014Best Thai food that I have had , hands down! Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- authenticUpdateVIPDined on 4/22/2014If you want great food with a decor to match (if you were in Thailand) be sure to visit Thai Tani.Special Features:
- Tasty, Inexpensive & close to OCCCOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/7/2014I went to Thai Thani for a dinner business meeting with a partner/client who is vegetarian. The restaurant is in a strip mall of asian restaurants, which caused concern, but it was unfounded. Once we were inside, we were well taken care of. The food was excellent, including the appetizer mixed plates. And after plenty of beer, food, and dessert our bill was less than $200.Special Features:
- Fantastic, beautiful, and uniqueCgirldirnDined on 4/4/2014Went there for the first time 1 year ago while in the area for our daughter's cheer competition. Went back this year as a surprise for my 40th bday and romantic dinner. The staff was wonderful and helped my boyfriend pulling off the cake surprise. Sawaii was a perfect waiter and on a busy night still sang Happy Birthday to me and took our pictures with the utmost attention. We went back again just 2 weeks later with our daughter's and they loved the fried rice too!!! We had the pot stickers, the crab rangoon, black pepper chicken, and combo fried rice: It was all fantastic!!! Oh and the inside decor is gorgeous! You feel like you were transported to Thailand!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/4/2014If I return return to Orlando it will be on my list The food and service were very good. Menu had many choices They were also willing to make changes .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some of the best Thai food I've hadShakaVIPDined on 3/24/2014We are from Ohio, and were in the area on vacation. We've tried most all of the Thai places back home, and always enjoy good Thai cuisine when on the road. Many places offer too many or too few selections -- and often times we find the flavors are a bit weak. On the contrary, Thai Thani is perfect, and probably some of the best we've ever had. All the meats were delicious, seasoned properly and served along side savory sauces. The vegetarian items were equally as rich and flavorful. Our service was outstanding, and the selection was huge giving everyone in our party a variety to choose from. Inside is a quiet ambiance, pretty and serene. Service was 5-star, and speed of the kitchen was perfect. Thank you for amazing Thai cuisine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A absolute gem!TashDined on 3/7/2014I've been wanting to try this place for years and finally got the chance to. It exceeded my expectations. As soon as I walked in I didn't expect the restaurant to be so pretty. The food was amazing and staff was great. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodThaiDined on 2/19/2014We dine here every time we are in Orlando and find the food excellent and consistent. We eat Thai food often and find Thai Thani to be one of the best. Try the Panang Prawns...great dish!!!Special Features:
- Chicken satay and panang curryluv2eatVIPDined on 2/16/2014Chicken satay and panang curry were the only flavorful dishes. The fried fish was not seasoned and overcooked and the sweet and sour chicken was bland. Our server was very friendly, however to spend nearly $100 for dinner, we were expecting much better food.
- Solid ExperiencelocalcoupleDined on 2/16/2014Good Thai in Orlando..consistent in all aspects of dining..would go backSpecial Features:
- Solid, Not OutstandingSteveGDined on 2/15/2014Service was prompt and friendly but not professional. I expect more polished wait staff with better social skills in a restaurant that presents itself as gourmet. Appetizer sampler plate was very good and hot on arrival. Peanut-based sauce was exellent and not the normal stuff. Pad Thai was good and well prepared but lacked a mild sweetness that Pad Thai eaters expect. The Yellow Currie Fried Rice was outstanding, complex and a thorough pleasure; an exceptional dish. I will return to this restaurant if visiting Orlando, for the food but not for professional service. Why don't restaurants get that adults don't want to be addressed like we are 20 yr old. The wait staff was pleasant enough but there is a huge gap in their training.Special Features:
- Authentic ThaiKayEmmDined on 2/14/2014The food is delicious and "true" Thai experience. Staff is friendly and the management very accommodating. Truly a great experience - a place we revisit often to celebrate over the last 8 years.Special Features:
- Great night outOhiogalVIPDined on 2/13/2014The food was delicious, plentiful, and done right. The waiter was attentive and outstanding. We will definitely visit again when in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Thai food !JonshaVIPDined on 2/2/2014We like this place because they have great Thai food. This time we tried the red and green curry, the ginger broccoli chicken and Angel wings. It was all delicious.Special Features: