Thai Thani - Orlando
11025 International Drive Suite F
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Thai Thani - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thaithani.net/
- Phone: 4072399733
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Pete or Helina 4072396986
- Entertainment: Thai classical dancing on weekends.
A word from Thai Thani - Orlando
Known for excellence in Authentic Thai cuisine, Thai Thani Restaurant is a must-not-miss for Thai food lovers. Charmed and beautiful by valuable artworks and furniture imported from Thailand, the distinctive, exquisite setting will make you feel like you are dining in a grand room of the Royal Palace in Bancock. On weekends the restaurant offers Thai classical dance as live entertainment. Thai Thani award winning as one of the best Thai Restaurants in the USA from the Thai government. Thai Thani is located across from Sea World on International Drive.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Thai Thani - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (10)fit for foodies (7)romantic (4)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (4)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)special occasion (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- For Thai Food enthusiastsTravel2eatDined on 8/9/2014Sadly every country ends up adapting food taste to the local palet. Although we had an enjoyable time the food taste I suggest should be maintained to its authentic taste. Some food items had lost its spicynessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThunderfanVIPDined on 8/9/2014Nice local spot away from parks. Our server, Sarah, was delightful. She made wonderful dining suggestions and was attentive, ax well. The food was authentic, hot, and flavorful. We will return again!Special Features:
- Great a Thai foodJonshaVIPDined on 8/7/2014Feels like you're in Thailand. You can even dine while sitting on the floor.Special Features:
- good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/6/2014great staff and awsome food would defently go backSpecial Features:
- Great FoodmemusicmadDined on 7/23/2014We really enjoyed eating here. We booked as it was highlighted on OpenTable and we had seen the restaurant when driving past. We were not disappointed. The food was amazing, very authentic Thai. We all had different dishes on our table and everyone said it was very tasty. Service was pretty good, although not outstanding, but it was discreet. My one criticism is that they charge for refills on soft drinks - this is the first and only time I have ever come across this, and it was disappointing for the kids. We will definitely be visiting here again when we want to eat Thai.Special Features:
- Very disappointing Thai foodMeducatorVIPDined on 7/18/2014I've been here 2 times before. Must be a new chef. Portion sizes small for $15 for Ginger Chicken, hardly any chicken. I almost sent it back. My friends meal was similar. Service was fair but they smiled a lot. They are so used to tourist trade not looking for repeat business I suppose. Do yourself a favor, go next door to the Vietnamese restaurant if you want Asian. Would not return.
- ok thai but nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/30/2014The restaurant is nicely decorated and the staff are friendly. It took a long time to be served once we sat down at our table. There is no children's menu so you have to select from the main menu for them. Food was all nice but I have had far better in other Thai restaurants.
- Always goodKendallGDined on 5/30/2014Another great meal. Shared Tiger Tear beef + appetizer. Plenty of food. Ate w/ a group of 20 parents & kids in the side room. Perfect. The staff handled everything very well. We look forward to going to Orlando to eat at Thai Thani.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for big partyumisobaDined on 5/19/2014We had a gathering of 20. They set us in the VIP room, which was guiet, but not completely secluded to feel the vibe of restaurant. Variety of menu, great food, friendly service. I highly reccomend for the big party.Special Features:
- Outstanding Evening MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Have eaten many Thai meals all over the world but this one beat the former best in Thailand itself. Best to book rather than roll up otherwise you are likely to be disappointed. Bar service a little erratic before 8.00 pm. Plenty of free parking outside as well which is becoming a rarity on International Drive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, beautiful decorpolarisDined on 5/9/2014From the outside, the place doesn't look that invited. From the inside, it looks like you've stepped into Thailand. The food was great and tasty. The pad thai is not your traditional pad thai but was still delicious. In fact, we got it because it sounded different.
- The following 265 reviews are from the Thai Thani - Orlando reviews archive.
- Return FaithfullyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/2/2014My wife and I go the Thai Thani whenever we are staying in the area. We love the atmosphere and the food is always very good. The service is always very friendly and professional.Special Features:
- Revisions neededrthatcherVIPDined on 4/26/2014After a long day at Universal Park, the thoughts of Thai food for dinner seemed appealing as we made our way to the vibrant storefront near SeaWorld. We were promptly seated and our waitress took our questions and our order with her, but reported that the bar was overwhelmed in orders. Understanding it was prime time on Saturday night, but when I turned around to see an empty bar...and nothing happening...I informed my friend the place was on my clock and the place had 10 minutes to serve us something or we would walk out...on minute 8, the plates and drinks started to roll in. I was pleased that the food turned out to be good, but the venue does put the "S" in slow. Also, rampant tourists allowing their kids to stand on chairs wasn't good.
- Nice!MJamilVIPDined on 4/25/2014Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest Thai food so far!!!!!!!!!!Lw76722Dined on 4/23/2014Best Thai food that I have had , hands down! Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- authenticUpdateVIPDined on 4/22/2014If you want great food with a decor to match (if you were in Thailand) be sure to visit Thai Tani.Special Features:
- Tasty, Inexpensive & close to OCCCOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/7/2014I went to Thai Thani for a dinner business meeting with a partner/client who is vegetarian. The restaurant is in a strip mall of asian restaurants, which caused concern, but it was unfounded. Once we were inside, we were well taken care of. The food was excellent, including the appetizer mixed plates. And after plenty of beer, food, and dessert our bill was less than $200.Special Features:
- Fantastic, beautiful, and uniqueCgirldirnDined on 4/4/2014Went there for the first time 1 year ago while in the area for our daughter's cheer competition. Went back this year as a surprise for my 40th bday and romantic dinner. The staff was wonderful and helped my boyfriend pulling off the cake surprise. Sawaii was a perfect waiter and on a busy night still sang Happy Birthday to me and took our pictures with the utmost attention. We went back again just 2 weeks later with our daughter's and they loved the fried rice too!!! We had the pot stickers, the crab rangoon, black pepper chicken, and combo fried rice: It was all fantastic!!! Oh and the inside decor is gorgeous! You feel like you were transported to Thailand!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 4/4/2014If I return return to Orlando it will be on my list The food and service were very good. Menu had many choices They were also willing to make changes .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some of the best Thai food I've hadShakaVIPDined on 3/24/2014We are from Ohio, and were in the area on vacation. We've tried most all of the Thai places back home, and always enjoy good Thai cuisine when on the road. Many places offer too many or too few selections -- and often times we find the flavors are a bit weak. On the contrary, Thai Thani is perfect, and probably some of the best we've ever had. All the meats were delicious, seasoned properly and served along side savory sauces. The vegetarian items were equally as rich and flavorful. Our service was outstanding, and the selection was huge giving everyone in our party a variety to choose from. Inside is a quiet ambiance, pretty and serene. Service was 5-star, and speed of the kitchen was perfect. Thank you for amazing Thai cuisine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A absolute gem!TashDined on 3/7/2014I've been wanting to try this place for years and finally got the chance to. It exceeded my expectations. As soon as I walked in I didn't expect the restaurant to be so pretty. The food was amazing and staff was great. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/19/2014We dine here every time we are in Orlando and find the food excellent and consistent. We eat Thai food often and find Thai Thani to be one of the best. Try the Panang Prawns...great dish!!!Special Features:
- Chicken satay and panang curryluv2eatVIPDined on 2/16/2014Chicken satay and panang curry were the only flavorful dishes. The fried fish was not seasoned and overcooked and the sweet and sour chicken was bland. Our server was very friendly, however to spend nearly $100 for dinner, we were expecting much better food.
- Solid ExperiencelocalcoupleDined on 2/16/2014Good Thai in Orlando..consistent in all aspects of dining..would go backSpecial Features:
- Solid, Not OutstandingSteveGDined on 2/15/2014Service was prompt and friendly but not professional. I expect more polished wait staff with better social skills in a restaurant that presents itself as gourmet. Appetizer sampler plate was very good and hot on arrival. Peanut-based sauce was exellent and not the normal stuff. Pad Thai was good and well prepared but lacked a mild sweetness that Pad Thai eaters expect. The Yellow Currie Fried Rice was outstanding, complex and a thorough pleasure; an exceptional dish. I will return to this restaurant if visiting Orlando, for the food but not for professional service. Why don't restaurants get that adults don't want to be addressed like we are 20 yr old. The wait staff was pleasant enough but there is a huge gap in their training.Special Features:
- Authentic ThaiKayEmmDined on 2/14/2014The food is delicious and "true" Thai experience. Staff is friendly and the management very accommodating. Truly a great experience - a place we revisit often to celebrate over the last 8 years.Special Features:
- Great night outOhiogalVIPDined on 2/13/2014The food was delicious, plentiful, and done right. The waiter was attentive and outstanding. We will definitely visit again when in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Thai food !JonshaVIPDined on 2/2/2014We like this place because they have great Thai food. This time we tried the red and green curry, the ginger broccoli chicken and Angel wings. It was all delicious.Special Features:
- This restaurant is in a StripBillDined on 1/29/2014This restaurant is in a Strip Mall on International Drive by below Sea World. But once you walk inside there are no remnants of the Strip Mall appearance.. Lots of choices on the menus, spices tailored to your desire. The food is excellent. If you like Thai food you can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- Perfect dinnerJoeMDined on 1/26/2014We got here from Ohio and after researching a few Thai restaurants zeroed in on Thai Thani. The ambience was vibrant and warm, the food was great especially the Duck Panang, but most importantly the service was great and lived up to the stereotype of the Thai being great at customer service. Will definitely repeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- i love this place!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/14/2014food is always yummy!! and staff is always nice!!!Special Features:
- Real Thai foodReneDined on 1/2/2014This has been our thirt visit to this reastaurant, always when we are in Orlando we go there once. The atmosphere is good and as a regular traveller to Bangkok I can confirm that this is real thai food like in Thailand, the only thing, you have to ask for more spicy if you want it, they make it less spicy. Staff is friendly but good be better, didn't get the feeling from our waiter that she means it and only do it because you are a guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great thai restaurantVinmanDined on 12/31/2013Great thai restaurant. The food was extremely tasty. Service was good. Very busy restaurant, so have reservations before showing up (on a weekend at least). Prices were very reasonable. A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best thai food in orlandoMiguelDined on 12/30/2013We were 6 persons and all said the best thai food in Orlando and for me is espectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply WonderfulTorch500Dined on 12/30/2013We found Thai Thani through Open Table. We decided we wanted Thai food one night while in Orlando and did a search. We then 'googled' the restaurant and read numerous great reviews (we did not find any mediocre or poor reviews). Not surprising, the restaurant met the expectation created by those reviews, and then some. We enjoyed our dishes so much that we went to an Asian supermarket the next day to buy some of the ingredients. Everyone, including the manager, our waitress and the hostess, were so nice and friendly, which made the experience so much better. We truly enjoyed our dining experience and will definitely return the next time we are in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was our kids first tasteDhdinesVIPDined on 12/28/2013It was our kids first taste of Thai and they LOVED it. Pleasant change from hotel and park food. Portions were big and delicious. Tom yum goong was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great authentic Thai foodRobTNDined on 12/26/2013The food here is excellent, with options from mild to hot!!! The restaurant has a section where you can sit on the floor, which can be especially fun for kids. It can get a little noisy with larger groups, but overall a great place to eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumEmorypete88VIPDined on 12/25/2013Amazing Tom yum soup, and papaya salad. The 'Thai hot' wasn't too hot, but has really nice spice. Amazing food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodmelshinVIPDined on 12/25/2013We really enjoyed our appetizers and entrees. We were thrilled to find delicious and well priced Thai food in Orlando.Special Features:
- Great food and servicegamadmexDined on 12/21/2013This place was chosen somewhat at random with reliance on past reviews. The food was excellent, and the group of four thoroughly enjoyed everything. The tom ka gai soup, which is the first time I'd every tried it, was exceptional. The Bangkok chicken was quite good as well as the chicken curry dish and fish dish enjoyed by my dining companions. The service was exemplary, and the decorating was very tastefully done and added to the enjoyable dining mood. I would heartily recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking a great Thai meal.Special Features: