Thai Thani - Celebration
600 Market St. Suite 110
Celebration, FL 34747Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Thai Thani - Celebration
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thaithanicelebration.com/
- Phone: 407-239-9733
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner Nightly: 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Thai classical dancing on weekends.
A word from Thai Thani - Celebration
Known for excellence in Authentic Thai cuisine, Thai Thani Restaurant is a must-not-miss for Thai food lovers. Charmed and beautiful by valuable artworks and furniture imported from Thailand, the distinctive, exquisite setting will make you feel like you are dining in a grand room of the Royal Palace in Bancock. On weekends the restaurant offers Thai classical dance as live entertainment. Thai Thani award winning as one of the best Thai Restaurants in the USA from the Thai government.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Thai Thani - Celebration reviews from OpenTable diners
- A bit over ratedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013Friendly staff but the chicken satay was like rubber and cold ! Would not be going back .
- Very extensive menu with excellentfjrgDined on 3/2/2013Very extensive menu with excellent food. The staff provided very good serviceSpecial Features:
- We had an awesome waitress,monetDined on 2/14/2013We had an awesome waitress, she was able to recommend and describe according to our tastes. Food quality was excellent and will substitute according to your tastes.Special Features:
- My family and I went to dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/25/2013My family and I went to dinner here on a Friday night. This was our first time trying Thai food. We enjoyed the food, however the server was polite, but slow and some of our food was cold while other things were piping hot. All in all it was a pleasant experience. I will definitely go back and try it again.
- It was great. Food...outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/25/2013It was great. Food...outstanding. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- I am not from the area butOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/20/2013I am not from the area but I am glad we went off the main strip to try this place out. We enjoyed all of our food. Thank you for a great evening.
- After waiting for almost 20OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/5/2013After waiting for almost 20 minutes after being seated and no one greeted us I finally went to the host stand and asked if we had a server...will not return due to the lack of service...rude..was ignored the whole time.
- Give your review a title (optional)diner100VIPDined on 1/1/2013Sat outside. Waitress took order, delivered food all at once (appetizers and entrees together), then never seen again. Chicken sate dry. Soup tasteless. Had to take leftovers inside to be boxed and to pay my bill.
- Chose this restaurant basedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012Chose this restaurant based on the web emphasis on atmosphere. It turns out the restaurant has two sections: one more traditional asian and one more like a regular restaurant (albeit with some Thai decor). It was very busy when we went. We were not offered the asian setting and didn't even realize that might be an option (by request?) until we were seated. The food temperatures were a bit inconsistent but the overall quality of the food was good. Parking was a bit of an issue due to the business at the holidays. I would retry this restaurant at a less busy time and request the more traditional asian setting.
- Fine food and service, Friendly,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012Fine food and service, Friendly, smiling staff. Ginger duck was excellent -- tender enough to be cut with fork. Huge bowl of excellent coconut ice cream a perfect finale.Special Features:
- Been here before, and wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/7/2012Been here before, and was happy to introduce my mom to the restuarant this time. She asked if we could go back the next day! It will be a "must-hit" spot when she visits again!Special Features:
- We had a great time. I wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/1/2012We had a great time. I was a little disappointed that the photos on their website weren't accurate, but overall we enjoyed our visit and food.Special Features:
- It was fun being in CelebrationDeeDeeDined on 12/1/2012It was fun being in Celebration with all the Christmas activity. This was a great location to enjoy it.Special Features:
- Great night great foodBromleyBoyDined on 11/24/2012Another memorable experience with friends at this great restaurant. Superb service from Linda. Don't change a thing.Special Features:
- Living up to its rep.BromleyBoyDined on 10/6/2012Once again Thai Tania lives up to its highly acclaimed reputation of being one of the finest Thai restaurants in the USA. The food was excellent the soft shelled crab as a starter and Tom yum goom soup was a taste of Thailand in a bowl. Finished this off with the super delicious roast duck curry and a bottle of Merlot. The only downside and I suppose it can happen anywhere was a group on the next table who we think we're from New York having a conversation with friends in New York without the assistance of a telephone. Maybe New Yorkers should have a volume button attached to them for the benefit of normal people to take advantage of.Special Features:
- we have visited Thai ThaniOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012we have visited Thai Thani on a few occassions, overall food was good ,however my beef tear was a little dry and not as good as on previous visit also my son ordered green curry thai hot , i really think they should relate to customer just how hot this is,we all tasted it and it was inedibleSpecial Features:
- Mediocre food, nice ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/29/2012Had the Pad Thai, Red Curry and Tom Ka Gai soup. Maybe its just my taste buds but.....1. Tom Ka Gai soup -- not bad, bit too much coconut milk (I make this at home and its far better).2. Pad Thai, not bad, but far too sweet (I've never had it that sugary before anywhere).3. Red Curry -- biggest disappointment of the bunch, everything was drowning in about 2 cups of coconut milk, was more like a soup (this was the worst red curry I've had at any Thai restaurant).That said, its got great ambiance.
- Food was very flavorful andMAL1953Dined on 3/23/2012Food was very flavorful and was a very nice change from the typical dining in Celebration.Special Features:
- IT was very good and wellOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2012IT was very good and well priced. It was nice sitting outside along the main street of Celebration.Special Features:
- Good food, always enjoy, notOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/6/2012Good food, always enjoy, not our 1st visit, unfortunately the night we went had a large party in, didn't appear to have enough servers, so the delay in getting drinks & food was noticeable. Will go back there though,choice, staff and food all very good usually.Special Features:
- no host/hostes upon arrivalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2012no host/hostes upon arrival but bar tender jumped in and filled this spot, dining room kinda cheap decorated and noisy, waiter was friendly and attentive but forgot some refils so now and then, the last entree hit the table about 8 minutes after the others, food was great, well prepared,fresh ingredients, fibrant collors and the flavors where spot on...
- We went to Thai Thani forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2012We went to Thai Thani for Valentine's Day. We had a great server who was very friendly and attentive. The Valentine's Day special was a great deal! My dish was great, but ended up being a little too hot for me (be warned if you don't do spicy food usually, stick with the mildest option!), and I got tissue and water refills the entire time I was there. My boyfriend really enjoyed his food as well. We had a cozy booth and really had a great dinner experience!Special Features:
- the waite staff and the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2012the waite staff and the service were exceptional. The bartender was great for conversation since we arrived 5 min before they really opened. He was very attentive and helpful. Mixed a great drink. Very satisfying food portions. We will return probably for lunch first and then dinner again if the lunch experience is as good as our dinner experience was.Special Features:
- Overall experience was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/24/2012Overall experience was very good. We ordered 3 entrees from the "Spicy Dishes" section of the menu and all of them tasted about the same, which was disappointing. Maybe that was our fault and we should have ordered 3 items from the different parts of the menu. We will return and try doing that for more variety.Special Features:
- Mixed ExperienceRojoRobVIPDined on 1/20/2012We arrived for a later reservation (9 pm) for this area - it is in Celebration, FL. Celebration starts closing down relatively early. So, it seemed the restaurant was not prepared for our group of three. The food was very well prepared and tasted very good. Our only complaint was depth of flavor. By this, we all believed that the food should have been a bit spicier. I ordered mild, food was good, but no zip at all. They should probably push this a bit more. Mild/Medium/Hot instead of Mild/Hot. The service however, while very polite, was very poor.Special Features:
- GratuityOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011Great service and food, but very disappointed that 18% was put on check automatically. I like to tip for service received and add it on myself. It would probably stop me going to the restraunt.Special Features:
- My husband and I have beenOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/24/2011My husband and I have been to the Thai Thani Restaurant on International Drive and liked it very much, so we decided to go to the Celebration restaurant on Christmas Eve. The surrounding town was quite crowded as there were holiday events going on outside. We arrived 15 minutes late due to the crowds. Yet we were seated immediately. Everything was exceptionally good. The ambiance was nice. The service was swift and friendly, the food arrived quickly and it was delicious. The check came promptly. We were a little pressed for time as we had to get to the Christmas Eve service, but we made it with plenty of time to spare. I would most definitely recommend this restaurant. Overall, it was a very good dining experience!Special Features:
- Awesome food, friendly service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/22/2011Awesome red curry chicken and sizzling duck dinners. Save room for the fried cheescake and ice cream!Special Features:
- Horrible, Horrible, Horrible!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/20/2011Horrible service and the food was worse. Had to ask the waiter 3 times to bring water and lost count of the amount of times I asked for silver ware and hot sauce. For a party of 4 the waiter wanted to add gratuity on the bill but the menu said 6 or more people and that was not very nice of him. I would positively not go back to this place.
- Great job!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/6/2011The food was excellent, our server was very friendly. Each person in my party ordered variations of a similar dish, and they were all made to order very well. Excellent job!Special Features:
- Food was fine but the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/26/2011Food was fine but the service was laughable. People running around, literally running but nothing being achieved. They really have no idea. When I queried why things were so slow, the reply was, and I quote, 'It's because of the snow'. Given that we were in Florida it all added to our amusement!
- We ate at the other Thai ThaniOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/28/2011We ate at the other Thai Thani location first and enjoyed it so much we came to the one in Celebration. Very different decor - contemporary and sleek - same great food and service!Special Features:
- Really fantastic food andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2011Really fantastic food and nice looking decorations that made it nice to be there.Special Features:
- Great decor and excellentLiloWallaceDined on 10/21/2011Great decor and excellent service. The ka prow could have been a bit spicier, but the waitress brought an array of seasonings to add a little more heat. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Excellent service in a small,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2011Excellent service in a small, beautiful community. Service was excellent, the food was good, not over the top good, but some of the better Thai we have had. Very fresh ingredients, and like most Thai, made to order.Special Features:
- Food was wonderful and soPenny4urthtsVIPDined on 10/16/2011Food was wonderful and so was the service. We sat outside with a view down the street and to all the shops nearby. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone! Great Thai food!Special Features:
- Food did not have as muchmeganDined on 10/15/2011Food did not have as much flavor as expected. The Bangkok Chicken was rather dry, making it hard to swallow.
- Beautiful presentation. DelicateOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2011Beautiful presentation. Delicate Delicious flavors. Very enjoyable and satisfying. Lots of room to spread out, not like so many restaurants where tables are so close to one another.Special Features:
- We have been several timesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/15/2011We have been several times to this restaurant and come back regularly, staff are very friendly and the food is very good. The night we went the only loud noise was from a very disgruntled child but overall it was lovely. It was the first visit for our guest's and as they visit Florida regularly they said they would come back, enjoyed it tremendously. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and we are looking forward to bringing our family here when they visit from the UK.Special Features:
- A little disappointing afterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2011A little disappointing after an excellent previous visit, the service was nowhere near as good and the wine requested was out of stock. Food was good as always but something missing.Special Features: